He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

pagetop
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 766, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Going to work on these players:

Kazyan
Nixie (Titus)
Ythan
DGB
AliceK
Going to continue with this. Titus doesnt seem town yet, tried to get a bit out of her earlier today when GMo was RTing with the fake roleclaim. I dont think I really know how to read her yet though as I've only been town with her once recently. I was scum with her once and scum against her once too, but have only had to read her once recently, and she was a claimed PR that was NKed early, so I didnt have to figure her out in that game either.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1076, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:

Kazyan
Nixie (Titus)
Ythan
DGB
AliceK
Going to continue with this. Titus doesnt seem town yet, tried to get a bit out of her earlier today when GMo was RTing with the fake roleclaim. I dont think I really know how to read her yet though as I've only been town with her once recently. I was scum with her once and scum against her once too, but have only had to read her once recently, and she was a claimed PR that was NKed early, so I didnt have to figure her out in that game either.
Can you actually link me to those games.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
Jolyne
Jolyne
Goon
Jolyne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by Jolyne »

In post 1050, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1049, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1044, GrandpaMo wrote:Can we prod Alice please? Or is there no prod requests
Actually just saw the VC and was thinking along the same lines. Alice promised us a catchup on Monday, she's in Europe, and the catchup isn't here and its monday night there. Could be scum thinking that with wagons on GpaMo and Enchant that she can ride it out until deadline without updating us on anything and slide into D2
Don't always assume here.

It's faulty logic especially if you are using "not talking" as in means of scum reading someone. I like your speculation but don't go anywhere with it since it is mostly NAI.
In post 1066, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1062, Jolyne wrote:
In post 1054, Dwlee99 wrote:Enchant over Alice imo
no
Why
what puts Enchant outside of scum/townrange
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Spoiler: Ythan-Kazyan raw quotes
In post 632, Ythan wrote:
In post 51, Kazyan wrote:I thought it might be a little scummy to ask a probing question over something that clearly doesn't matter, but then I realized that a "peck" at someone hasn't historically come from scum in my games--Lunar Martian in Mini Normal 2187, or T3's initial questions in Not Quite Normal Multiball. And then you gave a reasonable answer, so now I'm not getting any scum vibes from you.
Don't love this on gut. The town read possible pocket attempt at the end particularly but the back and forth at the beginning and multiple meta citations as well.
In post 633, Ythan wrote:
In post 37, Kazyan wrote:
In post 24, Nathann wrote:
In post 16, Kazyan wrote:VOTE: Kazyan
Why the self-vote?
It's an RVS gag? Weird question.
I think it's a stretch to call that a weird question.
In post 634, Ythan wrote:
In post 46, Kazyan wrote:
In post 36, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 20, geraintm wrote:Oh....this game is going to be weird from what I've read above.

Will post more later.

This is post 20
VOTE: geraintm
This is a good point. geraintm, can you elaborate on "weird"?
Calling this a good point when there's no context seems "weird" but Gramps is already a top suspect of mine. This can be tabled for later.

I feel potentially conf biased and am going to take a break.
In post 646, Ythan wrote:Y'all are both gonna be sad when Gramps isn't here to soak up votes.
In post 647, Kazyan wrote:
In post 646, Ythan wrote:Y'all are both gonna be sad when Gramps isn't here to soak up votes.
There is a lot to unpack in this one line. Can you unpack it?

Also, should we consolidate wagons?
In post 648, Ythan wrote:

Both players posting before me are scum reads but I continue to prefer Gramps because his scummy behavior is more consistent than DGB's and Enchant is just being a low content lurker.
In post 649, Ythan wrote:As to your only question the only wagon with two votes besides Gramps happens to be those exact two players. On Andres who is posting mad content.

To actually answer you though obviously yes.
In post 650, Ythan wrote:As to your other question*
In post 651, Ythan wrote:
In post 647, Kazyan wrote:Also, should we consolidate wagons?
On second thought this is actually a weird question.
In post 652, Ythan wrote:Also you're the only player not voting?
In post 663, Kazyan wrote:
In post 649, Ythan wrote:As to your only question the only wagon with two votes besides Gramps happens to be those exact two players. On Andres who is posting mad content.

I mean, we have a lot of players who have gone practically silent, so we kinda need a huge majority of active players cooperate to avoid a no-lim today, not just n/2 + 1. VOTE: GrandpaMo. Andre, if you're scum, you're really good at providing scumcases on people.

Kyo, if you're out there, please hammer.
In post 669, Kazyan wrote:Lemme start that wagon, then. VOTE: Enchant
In post 671, Ythan wrote:I understand time is getting short but asking for a hammer without a claim is also a look.
In post 678, Ythan wrote:
In post 671, Ythan wrote:I understand time is getting short but asking for a hammer without a claim is also a look.
And time is not even as short as I thought.
In post 679, Ythan wrote:
In post 92, Kazyan wrote:I like that we have things to talk about already besides the IC, though I'm still kinda in the phase where I only know anything about Jolyne's role and my role. So, I'm going to watch and reread for a while in order to differentiate people in my mind.
This feels to me like not purely fluff but a subtle suggestion that you are uninformed town. And other than that it is fluff which makes it stand out.
In post 680, Ythan wrote:I could do Kazyan but I'd rather not do a lurker (Enchant) over him or Gramps d1. I'm judging them on content they posted and that's not likely to change going forward but a lurker will either do something later or be a better target if he's still lurking later imo.
In post 681, Ythan wrote:Still prefer Gramps over Kaz though actually and if it's a question of moving to the lurker or not I'd say stay on Gramps.
In post 684, Kazyan wrote:
In post 92, Kazyan wrote:I like that we have things to talk about already besides the IC, though I'm still kinda in the phase where I only know anything about Jolyne's role and my role. So, I'm going to watch and reread for a while in order to differentiate people in my mind.
This feels to me like not purely fluff but a subtle suggestion that you are uninformed town. And other than that it is fluff which makes it stand out.
There is a specific purpose to that post. ♬~
In post 688, Kazyan wrote:
In post 685, Enchant wrote:
In post 683, Ythan wrote:Look for scum or I'll hang you later.
I catched more scums than you already.
I'm still learning all of these Mafia acronyms; what is "NoU" short for?
In post 693, Ythan wrote:
In post 691, Nathann wrote:
In post 680, Ythan wrote:I could do Kazyan but I'd rather not do a lurker (Enchant) over him or Gramps d1. I'm judging them on content they posted and that's not likely to change going forward but a lurker will either do something later or be a better target if he's still lurking later imo.
If you're judging them on the content they posted, why do you think it's not gonna change going forward? Your recent posts seem to be going through Kazyan's ISO, and judging by , you're still only on , which feels like a bit of an early call?

@Dwlee, what changed your mind on me? And on Kazyan, why not.
I mean I'm looking at their content now and tomorrow they'll have more of the same. It's helpful but I think the difference between a lurker as a potential wagon is larger between days 1 and 2 if that makes sense.
In post 694, Ythan wrote:I think d1 is the easiest time to miselim someone just for lurking.
In post 1001, Ythan wrote:So how long has this leading wagon on Gramps been an ego push to punish his play over the last twenty four hours.
@Ythan, what prompted you to look at Kazyan's ISO in your 632-634?

You seem like you SR Kazyan consistently in your interactions with him but never push or vote there, only shade. Yet when Kazyan starts to become a wagon you make , but you've said before youd sooner elim Kazyan or Grandpa before Enchant (a lurker). But also you want to elim Grandpa more than Kazyan you say. Kazyan is also softing a PR in 11v2. Surely that's not why you backed off?
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1077, GrandpaMo wrote:

Kazyan
Nixie (Titus)
Ythan
DGB
AliceK
Can you actually link me to those games.
I'm on mobile but you can get them from my ego. should be Large 233 (scum-scum), osuka's Mini (scum-town), and my recently ended T3 mini (town-town babysitter). Osuka and T3 are the mods.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Pronoun: She

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:53 pm

Post by Ythan »

Saving my place
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1078, Jolyne wrote:what puts Enchant outside of scum/townrange
I don't really think anyone is outside of town range rn
I prefer they, thanks :)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1083, Dwlee99 wrote:
Lol
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1084, Titus wrote:
In post 1083, Dwlee99 wrote:
Lol
Who is outside of town range?
Jolyne
Jolyne
Goon
Jolyne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by Jolyne »

just wagon alicek thx
Jolyne
Jolyne
Goon
Jolyne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:08 pm

Post by Jolyne »

btw i untabled dwlee for a reason - there's a lack of fire in their oosts they have as town normally and I'm not conformable townbinning him anymore
Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:09 pm

Post by Kazyan »

VOTE: AliceK

Can we wagon Dwlee instead or is that not gonna be possible with 20 hours left
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:29 pm

Post by Ythan »

In post 1072, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 314, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 275, Jolyne wrote:I was someone trying to not alt slip but also now I can say that what alignment I say kyouko is is what people are sheeping for the rest of the game no questions asked, I have a recent 100% read rate on kyouko as both alignments and they won't break out of it unless they evolve away from playing with me :P
lol i think ik who u are
fuck so i was right LOL
Jesus Christ
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:05 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1087, Jolyne wrote:btw i untabled dwlee for a reason - there's a lack of fire in their oosts they have as town normally and I'm not conformable townbinning him anymore
I wasn't expecting this to be as mountainous as it probably is when I first started posting and I'm not super thrilled about it
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:18 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Kazyan
Nixie (Titus)
Ythan
DGB
AliceK
Finished reading these. I take Ythan out of poe toDay and would especially like to revisit if Kazyan flips scum and I'm still alive. Those posts in the early 600s where he randomly starts ISOing Kazyan look unnatural to me. If Kazyan is scum Ythan is a plausible partner.

Prefer to vote any of the other 4, in this order:
Kazyan (scummiest imo)
AliceK/DGB (not towny)
Titus (more proficient as town than AliceK/DGB, but also not towny)
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:19 pm

Post by Ythan »

In post 1079, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
Spoiler: Ythan-Kazyan raw quotes
In post 632, Ythan wrote:
In post 51, Kazyan wrote:I thought it might be a little scummy to ask a probing question over something that clearly doesn't matter, but then I realized that a "peck" at someone hasn't historically come from scum in my games--Lunar Martian in Mini Normal 2187, or T3's initial questions in Not Quite Normal Multiball. And then you gave a reasonable answer, so now I'm not getting any scum vibes from you.
Don't love this on gut. The town read possible pocket attempt at the end particularly but the back and forth at the beginning and multiple meta citations as well.
In post 633, Ythan wrote:
In post 37, Kazyan wrote:
In post 24, Nathann wrote:
In post 16, Kazyan wrote:VOTE: Kazyan
Why the self-vote?
It's an RVS gag? Weird question.
I think it's a stretch to call that a weird question.
In post 634, Ythan wrote:
In post 46, Kazyan wrote:
In post 36, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 20, geraintm wrote:Oh....this game is going to be weird from what I've read above.

Will post more later.

This is post 20
VOTE: geraintm
This is a good point. geraintm, can you elaborate on "weird"?
Calling this a good point when there's no context seems "weird" but Gramps is already a top suspect of mine. This can be tabled for later.

I feel potentially conf biased and am going to take a break.

In post 648, Ythan wrote:

Both players posting before me are scum reads but I continue to prefer Gramps because his scummy behavior is more consistent than DGB's and Enchant is just being a low content lurker.

In post 650, Ythan wrote:As to your other question*
In post 652, Ythan wrote:Also you're the only player not voting?
In post 663, Kazyan wrote:

I mean, we have a lot of players who have gone practically silent, so we kinda need a huge majority of active players cooperate to avoid a no-lim today, not just n/2 + 1. VOTE: GrandpaMo. Andre, if you're scum, you're really good at providing scumcases on people.

Kyo, if you're out there, please hammer.
In post 669, Kazyan wrote:Lemme start that wagon, then. VOTE: Enchant
In post 678, Ythan wrote:
And time is not even as short as I thought.
In post 681, Ythan wrote:Still prefer Gramps over Kaz though actually and if it's a question of moving to the lurker or not I'd say stay on Gramps.
In post 684, Kazyan wrote:
There is a specific purpose to that post. ♬~
In post 688, Kazyan wrote:
In post 685, Enchant wrote:
In post 683, Ythan wrote:Look for scum or I'll hang you later.
I catched more scums than you already.
I'm still learning all of these Mafia acronyms; what is "NoU" short for?
In post 693, Ythan wrote:
In post 691, Nathann wrote:
If you're judging them on the content they posted, why do you think it's not gonna change going forward? Your recent posts seem to be going through Kazyan's ISO, and judging by , you're still only on , which feels like a bit of an early call?

@Dwlee, what changed your mind on me? And on Kazyan, why not.
I mean I'm looking at their content now and tomorrow they'll have more of the same. It's helpful but I think the difference between a lurker as a potential wagon is larger between days 1 and 2 if that makes sense.
In post 694, Ythan wrote:I think d1 is the easiest time to miselim someone just for lurking.
In post 1001, Ythan wrote:So how long has this leading wagon on Gramps been an ego push to punish his play over the last twenty four hours.
@Ythan, what prompted you to look at Kazyan's ISO in your 632-634?

You seem like you SR Kazyan consistently in your interactions with him but never push or vote there, only shade. Yet when Kazyan starts to become a wagon you make , but you've said before youd sooner elim Kazyan or Grandpa before Enchant (a lurker). But also you want to elim Grandpa more than Kazyan you say. Kazyan is also softing a PR in 11v2. Surely that's not why you backed off?
I wanted to use some time to look at other slots and Kaz is first on the playerlist. Never got finished with him to move on to someone else. And no I didn't pick up on any softing, probably no point in pointing out where or what it is now either I would think.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:25 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1091, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:

Kazyan
Nixie (Titus)
Ythan
DGB
AliceK
Finished reading these. I take Ythan out of poe toDay and would especially like to revisit if Kazyan flips scum and I'm still alive. Those posts in the early 600s where he randomly starts ISOing Kazyan look unnatural to me. If Kazyan is scum Ythan is a plausible partner.

Kazyan (scummiest imo)
AliceK/DGB (not towny)
Do you think the soft is scummy?
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:32 pm

Post by Ythan »

Okay I think I see it. That doesn't change anything.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:33 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1093, Dwlee99 wrote:

Kazyan
Nixie (Titus)
Ythan
DGB
AliceK

Kazyan (scummiest imo)
AliceK/DGB (not towny)
Yes, I don't think we should have any significant roles since we know it's 11:2
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:39 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1095, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1093, Dwlee99 wrote:

Kazyan
Nixie (Titus)
Ythan
DGB
AliceK

Kazyan (scummiest imo)
AliceK/DGB (not towny)
Yes, I don't think we should have any significant roles since we know it's 11:2
Mm that's an alright point. If this is what's happening I'd like Kazyan to claim while we still have time to talk about it
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:39 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

"this" being the wagon on him.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:45 pm

Post by Ythan »

I just finished reading through his iso but, I need to go take a moment and look at something else. I need to just vote him at this point probably but I'll be up for quite some time and will be sure to do something before I go to bed.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:57 pm

Post by Ythan »

In post 117, Kazyan wrote:If we're going to have to actually hunt scum instead of relying on a cop/tracker/whatever to tell us who the bad guys are, I am worried.
Like is this genuine? I'm not in the headspace to judge this right now I just feel confirmation biased looking at the iso.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”