Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:58 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 1419, bloodhail wrote:this wagon is moronic
Then tell us why you're town, you're NM-1 and frankly I don't like your contributions.
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:04 am

Post by bloodhail »

i haven't made any contributions
and i'm watching all the stars burn out
trying to pretend that i care
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:04 am

Post by bloodhail »

and at this point i don't really feel like it
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:09 am

Post by bloodhail »

i join a 50+ page game with a wagon already on me before i even have time to read it because the slot i replaced was a hydra

no one has any actual reason to care what my reads are and when i die they'll just get ignored
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1422, implosion wrote:noted player who I have historically never successfully read before.
wut
pretty sure you've had a decent trck record of finding town!me? Do you just not think you have an exact method for doing so and thus not think I'm readable yet?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1422, implosion wrote:
In post 1404, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why the hell’d you ask then? You’re literally abdicating the possibility you were trying to sort me with that question by just straight up denying you had any intention with it.
I mean, it was a half assed joke about it being a somewhat silly exercise. Wasn’t much else to it. It’s not like I was desperately searching for opportunities to read Gamma Emerald, noted player who I have historically never successfully read before. It’s also not like asking that question prevents me from using your play around the question to sort you later.
yikes
NM might be right about you when I think about what's being said here wrt the exercise
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:53 am

Post by implosion »

In post 1429, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1422, implosion wrote:noted player who I have historically never successfully read before.
wut
pretty sure you've had a decent trck record of finding town!me? Do you just not think you have an exact method for doing so and thus not think I'm readable yet?
This was sarcasm that I don’t need to use a gimmick like this to read you.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

okay...?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I do think if you thought it was silly and were town you'd have actually spoken up more on the subject
<Embrace The Void>

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:03 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1428, bloodhail wrote:i join a 50+ page game with a wagon already on me before i even have time to read it because the slot i replaced was a hydra

no one has any actual reason to care what my reads are and when i die they'll just get ignored
:neutral: why'd you join the game if you were going to react like this to a wagon on you? what would you be doing differently if we were voting elsewhere?

I get that it's frustrating to be suspected on a past player's actions but at the same time I feel this isn't abnormal when you replace into a game

And to address your other post it's not just that the hydra flaked out it's also for me the really disingenuous scumread and tunnel that your predecessor had on me to the point where I basically had to ignore them trying to wind me up every time I posted. I don't think you can answer for that really but if you're town you can absolutely be doing more to try to leave useful info after you flip, throwing a fit over being wagoned isn't that
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:09 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

im pretty susp of dwlee/enchant and them both being ok with this wagon makes me get the feeling this is not going to be a scum flip but i was wrong yesterday so im ok just sheeping today since i am not really on fire this game :>
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1435, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:im pretty susp of dwlee/enchant
why?
I kinda feel like enchant is town, somewhat by virtue of klick's play
<Embrace The Void>

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:20 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

if this flips town I would definitely go for Dwlee or Enchant before Pooky
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:23 am

Post by Enchant »

Explain?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:24 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 1436, Gamma Emerald wrote:
why?
im susp of enchant cuz our eod convo where he pulled out some random crap about sheeping me becuz im good felt like something enchant didnt come up with on his own cuz im pretty sure he's never played with me in a game where i like kill lots of baddies?

in fact he's played in a game with me where I'm like hilariously wrong on literally every read so I'm not sure town!him comes up with that line of thought where it's let's sheep Poooooooky!

im susp of dwlee cuz he was at 4 votes yesterday with me/murdercat/infy all voting him and nobody really pushed his wagon to 7 and that feels kind of weird if he's town and theres no scum on the wagon with him.

also murdercat said me/dwlee r scum and i know im town so i dunno if mr paragon completely whiffed but I'd like to think my cat caught at least like one baddie ya know?

plus the way their votes move this game don't feel like they are geniunenly considering things, feels like openwolfy bullshit to me.

but i was like totally wrong yesterday so im down to sheep and be a good baaaaaaaaaaaaaa vote
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:28 am

Post by Enchant »

You made more grammar errors than me.
Congratulations!

Also, no, i still think you are competent enough. I don't need to play with you to know it. It's also part of reason, why i never believe you are town fully.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:31 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1438, Enchant wrote:Explain?
just today you've bounced from suspecting Pooky to voting N_M to now suggesting you want a goatsHail hammer, it feels like you don't have a real stake in who gets limmed today
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1440, Enchant wrote:You made more grammar errors than me.
Congratulations!

Also, no, i still think you are competent enough. I don't need to play with you to know it. It's also part of reason, why i never believe you are town fully.
this just sounds like a load of crap -_-
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

might not be scum indicative crap but it's definitely crap
<Embrace The Void>

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:33 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

and also anyone who is explicitly pushing the BoP argument on Pooky should be voting him IMO

assuming Pooky is town then I would think scum would want to keep him alive for another day here instead of resolving him first, all the while ensuring they'd have a trajectory to land on a vote on him later
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:01 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1439, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1436, Gamma Emerald wrote:
why?
im susp of enchant cuz our eod convo where he pulled out some random crap about sheeping me becuz im good felt like something enchant didnt come up with on his own cuz im pretty sure he's never played with me in a game where i like kill lots of baddies?

in fact he's played in a game with me where I'm like hilariously wrong on literally every read so I'm not sure town!him comes up with that line of thought where it's let's sheep Poooooooky!

im susp of dwlee cuz he was at 4 votes yesterday with me/murdercat/infy all voting him and nobody really pushed his wagon to 7 and that feels kind of weird if he's town and theres no scum on the wagon with him.

also murdercat said me/dwlee r scum and i know im town so i dunno if mr paragon completely whiffed but I'd like to think my cat caught at least like one baddie ya know?

plus the way their votes move this game don't feel like they are geniunenly considering things, feels like openwolfy bullshit to me.

but i was like totally wrong yesterday so im down to sheep and be a good baaaaaaaaaaaaaa vote
Was the fourth vote goats? If you want to play the hypothetical where everyone voting me is town, I think scum are more than happy to let that be the focus without pushing me through because it would mean town were just fighting each other.

If you're town the cat whiffed ig

What don't you like about my votes? I've been pretty clear I'm okay with flipping you, NM, goats, or northside today. I've moved to which ones have been biggest sure but what don't you like about that?
I prefer they, thanks :)
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:11 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 1442, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1440, Enchant wrote:You made more grammar errors than me.
Congratulations!

this just sounds like a load of crap -_-
text can't sound

Also with what you disagree?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I don't think you are painting your knowledge of pooky correctly
I don't feel like you'd act like you are if you don't have experience playing with him.
<Embrace The Void>

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:07 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 1447, Gamma Emerald wrote:I don't think you are painting your knowledge of pooky correctly
I don't feel like you'd act like you are if you don't have experience playing with him.
I don't think person who playing from 2003 can be bad at mafia. If somehow yes, then...
Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:08 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1421, Enchant wrote:NM, extended quickhammer go?
Let's do it
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?

Return to “Completed Open Games”