DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3850 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Where is Kitty Tacky?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3851 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In Russia
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3852 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:35 pm

In post 3851, Nero Cain wrote:In Russia
I know but I need his full street address.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3853 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, Russia has like 11 timezones and depend on where he's from it could be really early morning. Is there something he's suspicious for besides just posting once a blue Mon?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3854 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:44 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 3849, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 3831, CheekyTeeky wrote:- Fake PR claims of watcher and tracker from the scum team which are roles a ninja is immune to. Rolefishing.
Wouldn't it be the opposite?
What do you mean?
<3 xx
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3855 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3853, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, Russia has like 11 timezones and depend on where he's from it could be really early morning. Is there something he's suspicious for besides just posting once a blue Mon?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3856 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:18 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 3829, Nero Cain wrote:Our next two eliminations are always going to be roden and cheeky so if the game isn't over by then I can reevaluate.

Like maybe scum goes "hey angel, ppl are going to suspect you for not posting much so maybe you should push one of us." But I'm assigning Cher some town cred here
Nah. Sorry but you don't get to dictate my elim just because you feel like it. Shrek was gunning for me and I helped push him out, and I've pushed out more scum than you. Every time we try to vote out someone you're supposedly scum reading, you try to push someone else instead last minute and that's resulted in two townies getting mis-elim'd and a third on the way if I go next. You've been complaining about Gamma and Cheeky all game but you've consistently flaked every time the opportunity comes to vote them out. You have literally zero reasoning to vote me here and it's glaringly obvious that you don't have a case. Reducing PoE to three people and ignoring all of the low activity players is just weird too.
In post 3827, Roden wrote:
In post 3824, Nero Cain wrote:I think your back and forth with Shrek was s/s
Can you give examples? Because I know I'm town and it's wild that you think Shrek was trying to bus half his team.
In post 3825, Nero Cain wrote:Also your reaction to getting wagoned today was pretty aweful
Not really? The votes were random and I still don't know why the other two people voted me. Especially since you and your top scum read just casually wagon'd me with little to no reasoning or discussion. How should I have reacted to a random start of day flash wagon?
Especially since you're not explaining your reads here at all even though I invited you to sell your case on me.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3857 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't that's entirely accurate. D1 was going to be t3 or gamma. I did push Cyrus over mega on d2 but the guy was playing to a not town wincon. D3 I was actually pushing Shrek over mega.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3858 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not going to convince scum that they are scum

Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3859 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:36 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 3858, Nero Cain wrote:I'm not going to convince scum that they are scum
Then you have no case and you're doing more damage than Cyrus or T3 ever did by trying to pointlessly mis-elim yet another townie instead of trying to vote out your actual scum reads.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3860 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:38 pm

Post by Roden »

Both Shrek and Mega were scum lol. You don't get town points for wanting one scum gone first over the other.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3861 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not trying to get town points. Also u r my scum read

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3862 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:41 pm

In post 3854, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 3831, CheekyTeeky wrote:- Fake PR claims of watcher and tracker from the scum team which are roles a ninja is immune to. Rolefishing.
What do you mean?
If you've got a ninja, then you don't claim these roles because it's a guaranteed 1v1 counterclaim.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3863 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Like u get 3 votes on u in rapid succession and you barely side eye us. That's bc u know it's all town voting u

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3864 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Dgb, cheeky is just scum that doesn't want to admit to killing csf or tell us that roden did

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3865 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Like roden is actually trying to claim that I'm voting him but not scumreading him. Lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3866 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't know what cheeks real role is or maybe she just is a scum watcher but roden is scum so....

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3867 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:10 pm

In post 3866, Nero Cain wrote:I don't know what cheeks real role is or maybe she just is a scum watcher but roden is scum so....
Cheeky has had every role :doc: :cop:

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #3868 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:11 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 3799, Dwlee99 wrote:DGB can you out your N4 target?
I prefer they, thanks :)
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3869 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:13 pm

In post 3868, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 3799, Dwlee99 wrote:DGB can you out your N4 target?
Not everyone has checked in.

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #3870 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:26 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Ok
I prefer they, thanks :)
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3871 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:31 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 3862, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 3854, CheekyTeeky wrote:
What do you mean?
If you've got a ninja, then you don't claim these roles because it's a guaranteed 1v1 counterclaim.
That kind of the point? Scum claim roles to get the counter so they can get the PRs out... I'm not sure if you're serious or not.
<3 xx
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3872 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:33 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 3863, Nero Cain wrote:Like u get 3 votes on u in rapid succession and you barely side eye us. That's bc u know it's all town voting u
What are you talking about? I reacted in confusion because the flash wagon came out of nowhere. I don't know how it's "barely a side eye" when I keep asking you to explain literally anything and you just keep refusing to. If anything it sounds like you're TMI'ing that you know all town is voting me.
In post 3865, Nero Cain wrote:Like roden is actually trying to claim that I'm voting him but not scumreading him. Lol
What's your scum read then? Because you've had me as a town read for 90% of this game until you started today with "vote Roden lol" with zero explanation.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3873 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:40 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 3760, CheekyTeeky wrote:Yep my action didn't fail. I targeted Cat Scratch Fever and noone targeted them. Killer is a ninja.

DoTW how do you know I had a result rather than a fail?
Why do you think scum chose cat scratch fever over you to kill? Isn't you that they should be worry about ?
In post 3762, Nero Cain wrote:Or you were the one that did the killing last night and you can't claim a gulity on yourself
I have same doubts.
In post 3803, Almost50 wrote:I am not fully awake to work out this mess, but I think the game is in the bag mechanically. I just need to be fully awake to connect the dots, so don't do anything rash. Thanks
Almost50 doesn't seem town to me anymore!
In post 3811, Nero Cain wrote:Thoughts on massclaim?
Not yet.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3874 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I am not sure that I ever town read you roden. Gamma/t3 and Cyrus distracted me but since 2/3 are dead and mega and Shrek are dead I get to focus on finding the last 2. Looking back I think my interactions with u were gross.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”