Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3875 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Roden is just scum whining that he's been caught. I am like 99% sure it's just roden and cheeky but I was trying to make sure
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3876 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Also roden is doing practically nothing but complaining about me scum reading them. He plopped down a vote on cheeky but there's 2 scum left and he's not hunting for the other bc he can't hunt himself
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3877 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:30 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 3874, Nero Cain wrote:I am not sure that I ever town read you roden. Gamma/t3 and Cyrus distracted me but since 2/3 are dead and mega and Shrek are dead I get to focus on finding the last 2. Looking back I think my interactions with u were gross.
I agree that your interactions with me have been gross.
In post 3875, Nero Cain wrote:Roden is just scum whining that he's been caught. I am like 99% sure it's just roden and cheeky but I was trying to make sure
I'd have to be scum to be caught and you'd have to have a case to even pretend there's some narrative where I'm scum. Since neither is true it just looks more like you're scrambling to look like you're trying to solve and scum hunt after actively pushing out multiple townies and going silent when we catch two scum.
In post 3876, Nero Cain wrote:Also roden is doing practically nothing but complaining about me scum reading them. He plopped down a vote on cheeky but there's 2 scum left and he's not hunting for the other bc he can't hunt himself
Lmao. I've been scum hunting since Day 1 and have actually been successful. I voted Cheeky after casing her for two days straight so you can stop pretending I haven't been doing anything. You have literally nothing to explain why you think I'm scum, and you keep trying to build some narrative that I'm "complaining" and "whining" because you can't stand that you're wrong and know you can't mis-elim me with zero evidence. You keep projecting your plays onto me and it's blatant to anyone reading the thread.

Once we get Cheeky's red flip we can just get you next.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3878 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm fairly certain that you were on at least one of the town wagons and this bullshit that I "went silent" when we got mega and Shrek is exactly that. Bullshit. Nice to see you go from town reading me to scumreading me in a matter of seconds

ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3879 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:43 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

I need to see the case against roden in one post. Can someone help with it on why he is scum?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3880 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1911, Nero Cain wrote:Shrek was one of my original scum reads. I thought his early game was content less and fluffy. I also really hated his argument that we should eliminate the inactives. There was also a post d1 where he sorta ignores what's going on and wants to go elsewhere. I've gotten scum killed for a similar post. His hard town reading me could just be placating. At any rate I think he's a bit down my totem pole but if he were to even flip scum I'm claiming the cred.
The case is that he was sent a red pm

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3881 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Just vote roden or me. He'll flip scum though.

Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3882 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:05 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 3878, Nero Cain wrote:I'm fairly certain that you were on at least one of the town wagons and this bullshit that I "went silent" when we got mega and Shrek is exactly that. Bullshit. Nice to see you go from town reading me to scumreading me in a matter of seconds
Being on a town wagon is NAI and you're clearly desperate if you think it is. Pushing and leading two town wagons on the other hand looks really bad, especially once I flip green.

You absolutely did go silent btw. And I wasn't the only one who noticed.
In post 3326, DrippingGoofball wrote:I've been finding Nero to be unusually passive.
In post 3732, CheekyTeeky wrote:I don't think Kitty makes sense with Nero, just Gamma. Shrek is voting Gamma, take that as you will and Nero is off wagon.

Hmm.
My read on you didn't change in "a matter of seconds", this has been going on since start of day and your increasingly desperate attempts to paint me as scum while doing absolutely nothing to actually advance the game or solve just makes you look bad.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3883 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:06 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 3879, ArcAngel9 wrote:I need to see the case against roden in one post. Can someone help with it on why he is scum?
There is no case, Nero's just mad that I'm not the passive LHF he thought I was.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3884 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:08 pm

Post by Roden »

Just a reminder that Nero was asked multiple times to post at least one shred of evidence of why he thinks I'm scum, yet failed to do so every time. He then, without even a hint of irony or self-awareness, accused me of not trying to solve or scum hunt.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3885 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean I've already solved

Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3886 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:13 pm

Post by Roden »

Where.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3887 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3883, Roden wrote:
In post 3879, ArcAngel9 wrote:I need to see the case against roden in one post. Can someone help with it on why he is scum?
There is no case, Nero's just mad that I'm not the passive LHF he thought I was.
Seems like odd wording. If you think I'm scum that's trying to miselim you you'd think you'd try to convey that to angel but nope. She even roden knows I'm town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3888 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I've said multiple times that it's you and cheeky

Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3889 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:19 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 3887, Nero Cain wrote:
Seems like odd wording. If you think I'm scum that's trying to miselim you you'd think you'd try to convey that to angel but nope. She even roden knows I'm town.
That's exactly what I'm saying here though? You thought I was an easy mis-elim and now you're flailing because you chose wrong.
In post 3888, Nero Cain wrote:I've said multiple times that it's you and cheeky
Saying names and nothing else isn't solving. If you don't have an actual case to present here and you're just trying to get the last word, then I think that alone speaks for what your alignment is. Like I said, we can flip you next after Cheeky.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3890 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:19 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 3887, Nero Cain wrote:
That's exactly what I'm saying here though? You thought I was an easy mis-elim and now you're flailing because you chose wrong.
In post 3888, Nero Cain wrote:I've said multiple times that it's you and cheeky
Saying names and nothing else isn't solving. If you don't have an actual case to present here and you're just trying to get the last word, then I think that alone speaks for what your alignment is. Like I said, we can flip you next after Cheeky.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3891 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:20 pm

Post by Roden »

No idea why that double posted.
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3892 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:28 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 3784, Nero Cain wrote:Ech

Am I obviously town?
Yep. VOTE: Roden
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3893 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think u know what flailing means. I've explained why I'm scum reading and like I saidd I'm not going to convince scum they are scum

TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #3894 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:30 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

VC 5.2
Roden (4) - Nero Cain, Dwlee99, Gamma Emerald, KittyTacky [E-2]

CheekyTeeky (1) - Roden

Not voting: Almost50, DrippingGoofball, CheekyTeeky, ArcAngel9, Dragon of the West

With 10 alive it takes 6 to exile.

Day 5 will end in (expired on 2021-09-03 11:30:00) or when an exile is reached.
time will end
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3895 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:31 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 3850, DrippingGoofball wrote:Where is Kitty Tacky?
GMT+7, in the city of Novoaltay(j)sk. Don't want to tell more.
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3896 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:33 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 3893, Nero Cain wrote:I don't think u know what flailing means. I've explained why I'm scum reading and like I saidd I'm not going to convince scum they are scum
No, you haven't, we both know that's a massive lie.

If you're all really gonna flip me just because flailing scum told you to then I have no words. Just get him next.
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3897 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:34 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 3853, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, Russia has like 11 timezones and depend on where he's from it could be really early morning. Is there something he's suspicious for besides just posting once a blue Mon?
It's actually evening now, I was busy in the morning and remembered that the day started just now.
~Vasex
~Enchant
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3898 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:34 pm

Post by Roden »

Well Cheeky first, Nero afterwards.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3899 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Since it's kinda fun dunking on known scum why do I go after you and not someone ez like you or kitty or a50?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”