Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:31 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 772, Thor Ragnarok wrote:Kyouko is a mind reader. Why are Robert and I both town or both scum anyway though? Did he claim an innocent check on me that I missed?
I'm not saying you're both one or the other, I'm saying I dont think you're on the same scumteam. Not S-S. Possible T-T, T-S, T-C, S-C.

You rolled town roleblocker odd night
Robert rolled town roleblocker no modifier

Robert received your roll of town roleblocker odd night and tried to gambit by saying "I'm odd night, I wonder if the other roleblocker is even night" - he did this in Hope's someone would say "I'm an even night roleblocker", and hen he was going to be like "sike fuckin gottem, the other roleblocker is actually no modifier, I know because I'm the one that rolled it"

I dont think you and Robert orchestrated this play, which makes you unlikely to be
scum partners
with him.

Then I saw you say you have a scumread on someone who isn't here and I figured that was probably Robert because Meg I think is the only other MIA player and she hasn't really posted anything you've interacted with yet
I think
. So I figured your SR is probably on RMH and that it doesnt make sense for you as scum to have both coordinated that fakeclaim with RMH and staged a fake delayed hidden scumread on him you were waiting to reveal. It's awfully convoluted and I just don't think there's any way that happened.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:33 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I didnt like T3 with an avatar but I'm digging the watamote one, that's a throwback
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:34 am

Post by cyrus62 »

thor can you tell us your dice rolls .
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:36 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

You might try to argue that RMH could have been coached in a PT to do that gambit to get TRed, but he has no way of knowing that odd-night is the modifier Thor rolled unless they are teamed, which I dont think is possible, meaning RMH was not coached
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:37 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Thor's dice are Town Roleblocker Odd-Night, claimed in and
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:54 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 167, Thor Ragnarok wrote:I rolled Town Roleblocker but the mod gave me something completely different

I'm messaging them to try and work it out
this could be a lie for all we know it doesn't hurt to see the 3 dice.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:03 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I see something that may be nothing, but I want it out sooner rather than later. Looking at claims, who appears to have whose roles, and I noticed this about the roles:

James claims to have rolled town even night tracker. He also says scum has no incentive to lie because it can get caught in the poe. This tells me that as scum, he might have told the truth about his role.

Suppose scum!James knows about a Tracker - he knows that a tracker can soft guilty his team if the Tracker targets the killer. But what if the killer is a Multitasking Voyeur? Or a multitasking anything, for that matter? The tracker will see they went 2 places.

However, a Doubled role can also go 2 places in one night. I wonder if T3 and Dragon, or James and Dragon, or all 3 of them, are staging this kind of cover by claiming they rolled roles that can feasibly be mistaken for actual roles that they rolled for the town.

James ties into this because he's POEd himself into claiming Doubled Neighborizer by claiming what he
is not
, unless he received his own roll or he is lying about his role (as scum).

I think one of the rolecops should check James tonight because it will mechanically prove he's lied about his role or roll if he is not a Neighborizer or Tracker. It's possible one of he rolecop roll-claims is fake so unless you as a rolecop have a strong feeling someone else may be the cult leader and you want to check them for a bus driver role, you should check James. It may be ideal for both to check James, in case only 1 exists, or in case the one that checks him is roleblocked or killed (or culted, though James is unlikely to be the cult leader)

In fact because he can be mechanically caught tomorrow and he is unlikely to be cult I'm going to UNVOTE:
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:10 am

Post by Marashu »

Lunchbreak posting
In post 774, T3 wrote:This reminds me of WYLTBMH. Thor
was
town who deliberately locktowned scum and then tried to get limmed so he would join the scum.
Hopefully not this game; that would go against rule 4 and might end up with a ban. But I'll wait until postgame to worry about that.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:10 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Dragon crumbled Doubled in his first 2 posts btw - he repeated that quote about the Lotus tile word for word. This was before Dragon should have known about a multitasking role, so if we flip any multitasking scum, Dragon needs to go (assuming we've already caught cult)
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:14 am

Post by Marashu »

In post 781, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I see something that may be nothing, but I want it out sooner rather than later. Looking at claims, who appears to have whose roles, and I noticed this about the roles:

James claims to have rolled town even night tracker. He also says scum has no incentive to lie because it can get caught in the poe. This tells me that as scum, he might have told the truth about his role.

Suppose scum!James knows about a Tracker - he knows that a tracker can soft guilty his team if the Tracker targets the killer. But what if the killer is a Multitasking Voyeur? Or a multitasking anything, for that matter? The tracker will see they went 2 places.

However, a Doubled role can also go 2 places in one night. I wonder if T3 and Dragon, or James and Dragon, or all 3 of them, are staging this kind of cover by claiming they rolled roles that can feasibly be mistaken for actual roles that they rolled for the town.

James ties into this because he's POEd himself into claiming Doubled Neighborizer by claiming what he
is not

I think one of the rolecops should check James tonight because it will mechanically prove he's lied about his role or roll if he is not a Neighborizer or Tracker. It's possible one of he rolecop roll-claims is fake so unless you as a rolecop have a strong feeling someone else may be the cult leader and you want to check them for a bus driver role, you should check James. It may be ideal for both to check James, in case only 1 exists, or in case the one that checks him is roleblocked or killed (or culted, though James is unlikely to be the cult leader)

In fact because he can be mechanically caught tomorrow and he is unlikely to be cult I'm going to UNVOTE:
Bolded part relies on James telling the truth about believing that scum not having incentive to lie about rolls.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:18 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 784, Marashu wrote:
In post 781, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I see something that may be nothing, but I want it out sooner rather than later. Looking at claims, who appears to have whose roles, and I noticed this about the roles:

is not

Bolded part relies on James telling the truth about believing that scum not having incentive to lie about rolls.
This doesnt change the mechanics of a rolecop result on James though - he said his role was on the list, he also said hes not a paroty cop, not pgo, not voyeur, not rolecop or roleblocker, and he said there are other roles that can work like a rolecop which softs neighborizer. Put all that together he's very likely Neighborizer, possibly Tracker if he got his own roll and is town
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:19 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Which means if a rolecop sees he is not one or the other, he should die
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:28 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Dwlee saying his role is not on the list could be cult, but if it is, he may get shot by scum trying to hunt a specific PR they rolled but did not claim. It also behooves scum to shoot at players that are off-list (and already said so before this post, because now that I'm saying this the CL may claim to have a role on the list to avoid this) because they're more likely cult. My top 3 cult-reads right now are Nero, Dwlee, and maybe Cyrus? I'm hoping scum will shoot one of them. I feel like Nero would be stronger usually so this is mostly a bop read but I do think he was trying to buddy cakez a bit earlier? It would behoove cult to recruit someone that already seems to.share their reads, so Nero could be angling to recruit here. Unfortunately I get the same feeling from Dwlee, that he may be angling to recruit me. So don't do that buddy, the cat's out of the bag now. It would be awkward for me to explain why I dont think you're the cult leader anymore in the Morning if you cult me toNight
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:35 am

Post by Marashu »

I'm not feeling anything from Nero, but Dwlee's kinda been nagging at me all game.

VOTE: Dwlee
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:40 am

Post by T3 »

In post 776, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I didnt like T3 with an avatar but I'm digging the watamote one, that's a throwback
I've never heard of it, it was a random gif I found.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:52 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Why did you come up with a whole reasoning for James scum then unvote zzz
I prefer they, thanks :)
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:55 am

Post by T3 »

James is town. James is absolutely sure of cyrus scum to a level that can honestly only be in town.
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:56 am

Post by Dragon of the West »

In post 783, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Dragon crumbled Doubled in his first 2 posts btw - he repeated that quote about the Lotus tile word for word. This was before Dragon should have known about a multitasking role, so if we flip any multitasking scum, Dragon needs to go (assuming we've already caught cult)
Damn, that would've been a good crumb. I was just quoting my favorite show and Cyrus played into it by inadvertently saying the next line. Those two posts weren't identical, btw.

I'm now seeing the Kyo that reads WAYYY into crumbs that misread Dwlee all those times lmao
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:56 am

Post by T3 »

In post 725, JamesTheNames wrote:Mechanics are the most interesting parts of mafia
You've already fallen prey to the cult of Metabad, I see.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:57 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I'm pretty sure it's just fake confidence
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:57 am

Post by T3 »

In post 792, Dragon of the West wrote:
In post 783, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Dragon crumbled Doubled in his first 2 posts btw - he repeated that quote about the Lotus tile word for word. This was before Dragon should have known about a multitasking role, so if we flip any multitasking scum, Dragon needs to go (assuming we've already caught cult)
Damn, that would've been a good crumb. I was just quoting my favorite show and Cyrus played into it by inadvertently saying the next line. Those two posts weren't identical, btw.

I'm now seeing the Kyo that reads WAYYY into crumbs that misread Dwlee all those times lmao
I leave all my possessions to greg the egg. He was my favorite person to play tic tac toe with in our mason pt.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:59 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Like how easy is it for scum to just "scumread" two people for stupid reasons and then pass it off as "genuine" to be townread? Answer: very easy.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:01 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 545, cyrus62 wrote:Any way it may just be me but we should hunt for cult leader.
This could be Cyrus claiming cult leader - you have to examine every post of his as if it could be literal
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:05 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 789, T3 wrote:
In post 776, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I didnt like T3 with an avatar but I'm digging the watamote one, that's a throwback
I've never heard of it, it was a random gif I found.
Show's called something like Dou kangaete wa watashi ga tomodachi o motenai, shortened to watamote (watashi motenai), it means something like "why dont I have friends?"
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:08 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 790, Dwlee99 wrote:Why did you come up with a whole reasoning for James scum then unvote zzz
Because I want to kill cult, not scum. Scum cant stop me from winning by killing me, but cult can by changing my wincon. If i got culted I'd have a hard time remaining towny.

Why kill scum when I can use them as a vig?
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”