LQ/catboi
kennyk
--
null-scum:
StD
Horrible Reads List?

But to be real here, if this is an actual RL, then I'm going here:

VOTE: CLS
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:16 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 20, Uranus wrote:
In post 19, kennyk wrote:@ Uranus: Why are you not voting yet?
I was too tired at the time to do any rng, but I'll do it now

catboi
due to rng
I mean... Is this TSTBS, or just Scum?

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:27 pm

In post 700, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 679, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:right now, my readslist goes
town:
radical
uranus
entellian/astronomy
floo/regrider
salsabil
--
null:
LQ/catboi
kennyk
--
null-scum:
StD
Horrible Reads List?

But to be real here, if this is an actual RL, then I'm going here:

VOTE: CLS
For 1. Too many TRs.
2. No TLs.
3. Only 2 Null Reads.
4. ???
5. Profit?

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:32 pm

J/K about the drugs thing.

Okay, someone post so this isn't super awkward.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:57 pm

In post 118, Uranus wrote:Well early posting

Mafia 11 was my first win and I was alive, tho I'd admittedly been kinda carried by a color swapper who messed with the game a lot, It was quite fun to mess everyone around. btw it was a faction game and we killed our killing role early lol, oh yeah that game was a faction game, with every faction having 3 members. I was part of the Lions with Taycamgame and LGL.

Mafia 14 was my first go as a tp. I did fairly well and nearly won but died due to PROCESS OF ELIMINATION.

Mafia 18 was my second romp as a tp and wow my tp friends were knocked off rather quickly so it was me vs town and wow did I come close. SO close.
I'm just gunna leave this right here:

viewtopic.php?p=7332880#p7332880

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:12 pm

In post 136, Radical Rat wrote:VOTE: kennyk

RIP my townread on you.
I'm glad cows pushed you on the @all thing, I ignored it thinking it was just a poorly executed joke. But if it was meant as a response to expected suspicion... That feels more like scum paranoia than town paranoia.

I believe this is E-2.
In post 137, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 135, kennyk wrote:
I just told you not to E-2 him because of the reasons you were giving. If you totally agreed with mine or had other good reasons: fine with me. Jump on the wagon. But I don't like to see townies get on bandwagons (not talking about random votes) more or less for no real reason even if it is going with what I believe is good. I could be wrong with my thought process. So getting someone close to a kill with me being wrong and others having no real sus is not what I wanna see in a mafia game.

And with this thought process it really didn't come to my mind that me getting you not to vote on floo for the reasons given would look partnery. On the other hand I was internally debating if I even should ask for the prod or not because it would look like a link between Entellian and me. I even thought about PMing the prod request to our beloved :lol: mod to not getting unwanted attention in this matter.

Honestly I wrote the @all-part just to answer a few questions that I saw coming my way anyway after the first part of that post.
i'm pretty satisfied with this explanation, thanks
In post 145, Uranus wrote:We can't really prove if you pm'd about the prod to the mod, more now that he hasn't gotten one. As for my thoughts on Entellian, I think he is probably just inactive, what would be worrying is that if he is ignoring this game altogether and posting elsewhere.

Final thoughts: I think you might be trying to confuse town with setting up multiple options, keep in mind route b doesn't even have masons so 2 of these setups would be invalid. I also think you are in a situation to pre 2077 catboi with the walls of text attemptiing to protect yourself but that last one might be too far. My townread has definetley gone down on you kenny and is a more viable lynch than catboi imo

unvote: catboi

vote:kennyk
Still don't like this series of events.

I would have not thought much of it, but RR's vote comes about 40 minutes before CLS says they like Kenny's response, so it is very likely that CLS saw RR's post. It's a good way to keep Scum from getting too much pressure on them if CLS and Uranus are SvS here. I'm not sold on this being the exact team, but I do think they have a lot of Scum equity together seen in and .

kennyk
kennyk
Goon
kennyk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:50 pm

Post by kennyk »

In post 679, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 666, kennyk wrote:Honestly I don't like this post at all.
So you had a townread on Uranus (which for the sake of this argumentation I buy). LQ connects you to him as both being scum (won't discuss those lines of connectiion demonstrating here). You vote him despite your townread (I guess to put him under pressure to verify your read). Still fine. Your townread Uranus gets run to E-1. You see this and do multiple posts before Uranus claims Vanilla Townie. That's OK for you, you unvote.

As I pointed out earlier: what else should he have claimed? A town power role? Mafia?

What intrigues me most is the fact you voted him just to put him under pressure to claim. But you let him stay in the E-1 position despite reading him town. And if I could believe some of your posts even town power role.

I am sorry, but that is way too much.
sorry, what other post did you point out bolded in? i can't seem to find it
dude should just claim truthfully. if i read him as town, then i wholly believe whatever he claims and it's the equivalent of a full flip.

if you think that i read them as town too much to do what i did, that's reasonable, but know this: i've called every single person in this playerlist town at one point, which is really bad. please allow me to poke at my most flimsy reads

right now, my readslist goes
town:
radical
uranus
entellian/astronomy
floo/regrider
salsabil
--
null:
LQ/catboi
kennyk
--
null-scum:
StD (no one asked me, but i have no idea how to read the 'we need a flip now' attitude)

i forced uranus to E-1 to unpair myself with him in an insane bout of WIFOM, mostly because i thought it would be funny. the towny reasons for it i figured out later
I was refering to this where I commented about my general perspective on claiming day 1.

Your read list is interesting indeed.There are reads I can, some that I can't understand and some that I only understand if some other things fall into place in a certain manner.

I absolutely don't like is your last two sentences. I can see why the accusation of both you and Uranus being scum is not that good. But if your direct reaction on this is the vote on the suspected partner doesn't unpair you at all. It looks more like a "Oh, you think we are both scum? Look I vote him." (spoken in a very bad acting voice). And putting someone on E-1 just for the laughs is just not right. That is just anti-town behaviour even if you were town.
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:43 pm

Post by cowsloveSushirolls »

In post 702, LicketyQuickety wrote:For 1. Too many TRs.
2. No TLs.
3. Only 2 Null Reads.
4. ???
5. Profit?
you're scumreading me off..... not separating my townreads from the leans? the flail is real?
(the cutoff from reads to leans is between uranus/astronomy. my bad)

in the same post, i acknowledge that the amount of nulls i had was a problem, but for the opposite reason you're suggesting.
i fail to see why 2 null reads is a problem if because of this i have a decently strong POE
In post 679, cowsloveSushirolls wrote: if you think that i read them as town too much to do what i did, that's reasonable, but know this: i've called every single person in this playerlist town at one point, which is really bad. please allow me to poke at my most flimsy reads
even with this post in advance you've given the worst possible answers to everything
i have to squint really hard to
not
see LQ the scum smoking that tinfoil and talking about colors that aren't there. the pushes are downright awful and are blatantly incorrect, and when corrected you just bring up other factually incorrect points. why do this if town?
you haven't bothered to fix your extremely unclear reads after like, 4 posts of mine that show you need to. you're doing nobody favors and it's way easier to call you scum than to stomach the other scenario: i have to bear with town!LQ until one of us dies
In post 703, LicketyQuickety wrote:J/K about the drugs thing.
too late
selling fuit gummy at an affordable price
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:56 pm

In post 706, kennyk wrote:I absolutely don't like is your last two sentences. I can see why the accusation of both you and Uranus being scum is not that good. But if your direct reaction on this is the vote on the suspected partner doesn't unpair you at all.
It looks more like a "Oh, you think we are both scum? Look I vote him." (spoken in a very bad acting voice).
And putting someone on E-1 just for the laughs is just not right. That is just anti-town behaviour even if you were town.
yeah, bolded was exactly what i thought when making that initial vote. it's fine if you think it doesn't unpair us, just focus on the information it brought instead of the initial reason i did it.
in my perspective the wagon straight up confirmed uranus as town. no beating around the bush for that one

wording error of mine, though: i put uranus at E-3. my hands are 100% clean. go and smack StD around if you don't like people randomly being put at e-1 :D
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:58 pm

In post 697, LicketyQuickety wrote:If I'm Scum, why don't I want to hammer Salsa here?

:thinking:
applies. replace "claiming a power role as scum" with "hammering a person at E-1".

or you know, i could tinfoil salsa/LQ and find evidence for it AFTER i drill it into my head

you know thread reception to a hammer would not be good, why ask this?
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:24 pm

In post 705, LicketyQuickety wrote:I would have not thought much of it, but RR's vote comes about 40 minutes before CLS says they like Kenny's response, so it is very likely that CLS saw RR's post. It's a good way to keep Scum from getting too much pressure on them if CLS and Uranus are SvS here. I'm not sold on this being the exact team, but I do think they have a lot of Scum equity together seen in 545 and 666.
i find this odd, because i was never in any pressure: i asked a question to a
townread i had at the time, expecting a very specific answer.
you can ISO me and see exactly that
In post 35, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:feeling a light townlean on kenny and uranus
In post 134, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 122, kennyk wrote:@all other players: No, I didn't ask for a prodding because I miss my fellow mafia player. And no, this was no confession of being mafia. I would never confess that. Or maybe i would in some crazy setup or as part of a really crazy plan in some situations.
feels like an odd reaction. i didn't feel this way over you explciitly telling me not to put floo at E-2, despite you scumreading them. wouldn't that be more partnery, despite you voting them because you think they're mafia?

basically what i want to ask is: why are you so concerned about your self-image here and not when talking about floo?
In post 139, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 137, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:i'm pretty satisfied with this explanation, thanks
to elaborate on this: i was hoping for an answer that was something along the lines of "your vote doesn't help town", and i got just that, along with a pretty reasonable train of thought behind it

i didn't quit pressuring kenny because of how i thought i'd look if i continued to do so, i stopped because the pressure gave me exactly what i wanted.
yes, i saw radical's post. it was in no way related to what i was doing so i ignored it
kennyk
kennyk
Goon
kennyk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:35 pm

Post by kennyk »

In post 708, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 706, kennyk wrote:I absolutely don't like is your last two sentences. I can see why the accusation of both you and Uranus being scum is not that good. But if your direct reaction on this is the vote on the suspected partner doesn't unpair you at all.
It looks more like a "Oh, you think we are both scum? Look I vote him." (spoken in a very bad acting voice).
And putting someone on E-1 just for the laughs is just not right. That is just anti-town behaviour even if you were town.
yeah, bolded was exactly what i thought when making that initial vote. it's fine if you think it doesn't unpair us, just focus on the information it brought instead of the initial reason i did it.
in my perspective the wagon straight up confirmed uranus as town. no beating around the bush for that one

wording error of mine, though: i put uranus at E-3. my hands are 100% clean. go and smack StD around if you don't like people randomly being put at e-1 :D
Whoops my bad also. I mixed up things there as well. :oops: :facepalm:

It wasn't you who put Uranus on E-1. So my statement about you putting him on E-1 just for the lols and marking this as anti-town is wrong. You put him on E-3 for the lols, which still isn't good but way better than E-1. And letting the vote stay where it is in the E-1 situation is still not good at all.

But I have some totally different question for you:
Are your read lists in order or are they unsorted? Order in this context means, that the person you named highest is the most likely town in your eyes. Unsorted could also mean they are generally sorted but that some position(s) are more of a tactical sort.
Do you like to give more or less hidden hints in your posts? The plural form is there for a reason.
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:55 pm

In post 711, kennyk wrote:It wasn't you who put Uranus on E-1. So my statement about you putting him on E-1 just for the lols and marking this as anti-town is wrong. You put him on E-3 for the lols, which still isn't good but way better than E-1. And letting the vote stay where it is in the E-1 situation is still not good at all.

Are your read lists in order or are they unsorted? Order in this context means, that the person you named highest is the most likely town in your eyes. Unsorted could also mean they are generally sorted but that some position(s) are more of a tactical sort.
Do you like to give more or less hidden hints in your posts? The plural form is there for a reason.
i'd agree with you if you said it was too risky, but it was not bad by any means. i thought the claim was very important and studying the bandwagon at future dates will also come in handy

i'll usually mention if my read lists are sorted or not, but lately i've been forgetting to mention it
my latest one is sorted

i'm unsure what you mean by 'hints' but i'll give my own interpretation of it
if i have information that someone doesn't then i'll hint it in my posts to see if anyone gets the implied message, but i wouldn't exactly call them hidden

example would be , then later where i talk about the meta information i have on uranus
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:15 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

There's lots of fun content there that will be great to unpack tomorrow, but we do really need to push a lim through soon.

I would reiterate that it needs to ideally be kenny or Uranus, because more claims are bad for Town, and honestly if someone does hit a PR claim, I don't think we have enough time to work through it before deadline.

Kenny is still my very strongly preferred elimination, but I will move my vote to Uranus if necessary in a few more hours.

My final read list for the day:

Strong Townreads:
Cows
Salsa

Light Townreads:
Uranus
RegRider
astronomyfortwo
LQ

Scum:
kennyk
StD
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
kennyk
kennyk
Goon
kennyk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:47 pm

Post by kennyk »

In post 712, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 711, kennyk wrote:It wasn't you who put Uranus on E-1. So my statement about you putting him on E-1 just for the lols and marking this as anti-town is wrong. You put him on E-3 for the lols, which still isn't good but way better than E-1. And letting the vote stay where it is in the E-1 situation is still not good at all.

i'd agree with you if you said it was too risky, but it was not bad by any means. i thought the claim was very important and studying the bandwagon at future dates will also come in handy

i'll usually mention if my read lists are sorted or not, but lately i've been forgetting to mention it
my latest one is sorted

i'm unsure what you mean by 'hints' but i'll give my own interpretation of it
if i have information that someone doesn't then i'll hint it in my posts to see if anyone gets the implied message, but i wouldn't exactly call them hidden

example would be , then later where i talk about the meta information i have on uranus
I briefly had the theory that I could very clearly identify you as town. But both answers don't fit into the only setup that would work in. So my vote stays.
kennyk
kennyk
Goon
kennyk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:06 am

Post by kennyk »

In post 713, Radical Rat wrote:There's lots of fun content there that will be great to unpack tomorrow, but we do really need to push a lim through soon.

I would reiterate that it needs to ideally be kenny or Uranus, because more claims are bad for Town, and honestly if someone does hit a PR claim, I don't think we have enough time to work through it before deadline.

Kenny is still my very strongly preferred elimination, but I will move my vote to Uranus if necessary in a few more hours.

My final read list for the day:

Strong Townreads:
Cows
Salsa

Light Townreads:
Uranus
RegRider
astronomyfortwo
LQ

Scum:
kennyk
StD
I totally agree with parts of the first half of your post but obviously not with the second half.

If we get an elim there are many things we can get from the flip. And I also don't think that we should get any more claims today. And there is definitely not enough time to sort out a power role claim and a possible counterclaim.

I don't know if we really
need
to elim someone. It depends on the day one approach. Sure the best thing that could happen on day 1 is a scum elim and the worst a town power role elim without a counterclaim. As stated before I would put a power role elim with a (than obvious fake) counterclaim on the positive side. But than there are vanilla elim vs. no elim. One loses one of the good guys the other leaves us with no further information (however good they may be). Wether one prefers the info of a vanilla elim over a full stack of townies is personal flavour, I guess. For me it is the latter.

If you and most of the rest of players prefer the info a vanilla elim gives, I will offer myself as a scapegoat. I would love to play until scum is eliminated, but am more than willing to sacrifice for the good cause.
kennyk
kennyk
Goon
kennyk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:08 am

Post by kennyk »

Btw. not hearing from Salsa after her last two posts is a little bit worrying. I hope she is better by now.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:15 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Salsabil Faria requested for replacement.
Deadline is frozen at 1 day. Please continue without a deadline until a replacement is found.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:32 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

NorwegianboyEE replaces Salsabil Faria
An extra day added to the deadline to allow Norwegian to catchup.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

cha~cha~cha~cha~CHA~CHAANN~

It’s everyones favourite Norwee☆
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Fair warning that my playstyle is very impulsive and based on live thread conversation. So i’ll read the preceding pages, but most of my reads will be based on future interaction.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh Quick is in this game. I think i can read them.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Probably not anyone else tho.
Save the Dragons i remember as an very stoic individual.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 713, Radical Rat wrote:Scum:
kennyk
StD
Why they scum?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Kenny did you ever state how much experience you have playing mafia? I’d like to know.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”