DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:49 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1339, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 35, GrandpaMo wrote:did i not post here dammit
this was actually my watcher crumb lol

"did i not post here dammit" because i was distracted watching something.
i do not believe
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:51 am

Scum is gpmo and titus
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:54 am

Post by Kazyan »

What even is this topsy-turvy-ass game? I think I just talked myself into switching the places of my top townread and top scumread??? (Because if GMo is scum, Dwlee has to be town)
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:15 am

I think Dwlee is town.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:15 am

VOTE: Titus

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1302, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1256, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Dwlee crumbed when he confirmed he hardclaimed he saw my post stating that my role cannot interfere with investigations
In post 1262, DrippingGoofball wrote:There has got to be a catch, you can't have an IC and a watcher, that pretty much equates one dead scum.
Unless the Mod is playing mind tricks, I would argue that the Scum very clearly have a Ninja. It’s the fundamental reason why the IC was NK’ed and not a different player - the Scum were completely unafraid of being caught by any sort of action-investigative role, and I’m guessing they deduced (clearly) that the Town don’t have a Jailkeeper in a game with an IC.

Since that dramatically reduces the effectiveness of a Watcher, then I’m willing to believe that the Backup Watcher is a real claim. It’s probably the only PR we have.

Also, I don’t understand the timing exactly. But I’ll read that part again.
Simpler thing is the watcher is a lie most likely.

It's an 11 v 2 game (practically mountainous which is shit odds for us as it is). Putting in useless PR roles that have to just say there's a ninja feels pretty pointless. Our PRs, if any exist, should do something.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1304, Andresvmb wrote:Now I’ll say this - if DW is Scum, and the Scum have a Ninja, Backup Watcher is a spectacularly safe claim.
Backup watcher is a safe claim regardless. A backup does not need the original role in a setup to function.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1325, Kazyan wrote:The political will in this thread is kinda scattered right now (four people seem to be sitting it aside, be it for IRL reasons or just being quiet). I'm reiterating that I'd like to figure out Dwlee's claim and sort Enchant, but I acknowledge that Titus is the new point of interest. If that's what's happening, then Enchant isn't as pressing.

Given Andre's thoughts on Dwlee's claim and the timing thereof--i.e. right after the two scumteam members could talk and form a plan together--I'm keeping my vote where it is. I'm don't like how much rolefishing Dwlee has been doing to me today.
Kinda the towniest thing here.

Will is scattered because weekend and a crap balance. I don't see much town caring here, which makes my WIM low too.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1332, Kazyan wrote:Not just for my attacks against Dwlee, but to defend
anyone

Is scum content with this gamestate?
Yup.

Scum don't want a gamestate where people fight and sort.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:37 am

Post by Titus »

:shifty:
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1340, geraintm wrote:I have no reason to doubt that claim, and will be believing it for the rest of the game. My focus will be elsewhere.nlw
Really?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1341, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Alright if we have a watcher and a backup watcher I think we need to massclaim to see if it actually makes sense

I'm VT.
Titus, what are you?
I might not care for our odds but I am still playing this right. No to PR fishing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1346, Kazyan wrote:The claim is kind of 'convenient' but I don't know if I have a good reason to doubt it?

Either way, GMo and Dwlee probably can't be partners unless GMo has nerves of adamantium and thinks "yeah, I'll make a fakeclaim on top of Dwlee's fakeclaim!"
That "crumb" literally tanked my read of GrandpaMo. The problem is in this catchup I am losing townreads and all of y'all can't be scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1349, Kazyan wrote:Wait, no, I absolutely have reason to doubt it, because of GMo's neighborhood fakeclaim earlier. Why would a Watcher, in a game with two scum and an Innocent Child, put themselves in a position where DGB and Titus could both say "no" to that hood claim and get himself--again, the Watcher that could catch scum for sure the next day--ejected on Day 1?
Ok. This is townie.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1352, Kazyan wrote:What even is this topsy-turvy-ass game? I think I just talked myself into switching the places of my top townread and top scumread??? (Because if GMo is scum, Dwlee has to be town)
Why would this be case?

VOTE: GrandpaMo
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:45 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

There is tinfoil that the watcher is scum but I think that is too swingy. I have seen similar stuff before though which I discounted for being swingy but ended up being what was happening (LN 233 had a mafia babysitter enabler that if it died created a vigilante essentially).
I prefer they, thanks :)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:48 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Adding to the above, it doesn't make much sense to me that in a 2 scum game one of them dying would create a super powerful role. So I don't think it can be a scum true roleclaim. Which then makes me think that either I'm a red herring and Grandpa fake claimed to go into it or we are in the world where there are two ninjas or similar (Like the game with a gunsmith and 3 mafia doctors)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:49 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I townread grandpa before the claim so I am guessing we are in the second world. The crumb is super weird but I also don't know why scum would point to such a weak thing instead of just saying there were no crumbs or not mentioning it. He could have just used my existence as evidence of his existence instead.
Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:07 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 1350, DrippingGoofball wrote:

i do not believe
Same.

This post can go with naturally any PR and is impossible to read even if someone points, but pretty bold for mafia, who need to know there's no PR at all, otherwise they could get caught.

I dunno if Ninja is 1-shot but we could ask Go to announce target, so other PR will visit and check if claim truth.

There's drawback, if he is town, he can be roleblocked... But we then know there's roleblocker, right? Still intel.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:30 am

I'd vote GPMo.

GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:17 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

im confused. i just die tonight lol

VOTE: Titus

both enchant, dgb, and titus all dont believe me.

literally all of the 3 summiest ppl in this game scumreading me kek

dgb if u think its me and titus, i can vote titus today . i dont see who im paired from town's pov if i was scum?

i miss alicek
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:19 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1349, Kazyan wrote:Wait, no, I absolutely have reason to doubt it, because of GMo's neighborhood fakeclaim earlier. Why would a Watcher, in a game with two scum and an Innocent Child, put themselves in a position where DGB and Titus could both say "no" to that hood claim and get himself--again, the Watcher that could catch scum for sure the next day--ejected on Day 1?

uh... what is this logic? I already explained my justification for this. i retracted and failed my plan. remember that interaction i had with dgb talking bout how they would claim masons wit me?

that neighborhood claim has nothing to do with this claim lol -- this could be a reach. its ok kazyan dont overthink it

game is auto from my pov. i think maf is tryna mislynch me at this point
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:22 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1364, Titus wrote:
In post 1352, Kazyan wrote:What even is this topsy-turvy-ass game? I think I just talked myself into switching the places of my top townread and top scumread??? (Because if GMo is scum, Dwlee has to be town)
Why would this be case?

VOTE: GrandpaMo
yea why actually?

dwlee is just town here. i die tonight dwlee gets in charge and probably looks for another night kill -- assuming i had no vistors that would assume at least one ninja was on that kill .

1 backup watcher, watcher, 1 ic, weak doc? is probably the setup here 1 ninja (+ mafia protective or 2 ninjas)
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:23 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

also why do i claim as scum if i knew sum people wouldnt have believed my claim especially knowing dgb scumread me lol

i rather stay quiet and claim vt if i was scum
Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:25 am

Post by Enchant »

Why you think Weak Doc is here, when he didn't even try to heal blatant target?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”