Micro 1026: 09:12 | Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:33 am

Post by innocentvillager »

im also just tilted rn but trying to make sure im not being toxic cuz everyone hates that shit including myself
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:34 am

Post by innocentvillager »

i think there's a real reason for std suspecting me here that hasn't been mentioned but i kinda want to hear it from him first if im right
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 249, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 247, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Like, are you scumreading me or not.
i don't know. im not very good at finding scumreads in general. if i had to put a lean rn i think ur weakly leaning below null because ur push on me feels shallow and inciting which reminds me of interactions we had in 2207 when i was trying to get explanation out of you.
I don’t remember to the extent of specific interactions so i do not know what you refer to.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:56 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 248, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 246, Save The Dragons wrote:you don't have to that's the problem
you said some joke that i read, was like, i mean i guess i didn't pay much attention to the weed aspect, explained about how i felt because u were one of the people pushing me

now ur accusing me of being "overdefensive" without anything other than "oh he's being defensive and didn't need to respond to that =SCUM" based on some arbitrary metric that u decided was for some reason scum!indicative
this is pretty accurate ngl
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:57 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 251, innocentvillager wrote:i think there's a real reason for std suspecting me here that hasn't been mentioned but i kinda want to hear it from him first if im right
now i'm curious
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by Faker »

In post 178, Datisi wrote:so, if that's [IV/Datisi interactions] so important to you, and you're finding it difficult (which i can't really blame you for), instead of asking questions about what you don't understand, you will instead drop the whole thing?
The conversation is esoteric and lacking in clear significance throughout. As an example, here was my breakdown of one of the posts.
In post 155, Datisi wrote:
In post 152, innocentvillager wrote:and i think u called my georgebailey townread BS when he hadn't posted anythign at all at that point (when it was , obviously)
[1] i deadass do not remember this, sorry

i can't tell you if i genuinely believed the push i was making there, but it's very likely i did. however, i probably believed it because i knew you were scum and every post you made was A Scum Post, so easy to find the issues. tmi.

[2] i mean i cannot tell you if i genuinely would've found your townread of george in 2175 scummy or not bc i obviously never had a chance to experience it from an uninformed pov

[3] but i think in general i would try to determine whether a read based on low content is real or not on a case-to-case basis, because i sometimes have reads on people for the dumbest shit and i don't like having a blanket read on a situation like that

[4] however, the fact that you reminded me of you townreading someone for empty content as scum is making me not townread you for that anymore

[5] i assume scum!you wouldn't purposefully kill my townread on you but what if that's what you want me to think
[1] revolves around the concrete facts of a previous game. I understand there is some theoretical dispute around the described event. I cannot tell what the significance to this game is whether you genuinely believed the push described. I do not even know if your alignment hinges on the truth value of the statement.

[2] is more of the same, but centers more on IV's read of George than yours of IV in this second game. I again cannot make out the significance other than determining how well you know each other. It is unclear to me if the discussion has any obvious relevance to your alignment this game.

[3] is theoretical. It says something about how you approach the game. Perhaps this will be useful later, but there is no reason to think that this theoretical discussion, without any concrete bearing or application ingame thus far, is alignment-bearing.

[4] is a concrete conclusion. It is essentially that a tell is null. Our investment in this discussion is paying off in spades.

[5] appears to be "Would he or wouldn't he?". You seem to think he wouldn't. If you're not sure, I'm definitely not going to be.

Candidly, I have to understand what the important parts of the discussion are in order to be able to ask the right questions. It is very unlikely that this conversation is worth reading to anyone except yourselves. I am the person most invested in it thus far, and I think that. For all the discussion around my disinterest, no other player has mustered similar faith in its usefulness or attempt to digest it beyond Dragon's "this goes deeper" comment.

I did not seek to curb the discussion entirely because it's your dance and your discussion. I can observe the beginning and vaguely follow. I cannot keep track of the way your feet weave in and out of one another's as the dance goes on, the steps more intricate, and the song changes time signatures and tempos. You place the value on it you want, and if you believe it is a worthwhile endeavor it is my job to stay out of your way. If either of you wind up getting something concrete and persuasive, then you can present the conclusion and brief explanation succinctly without my having to do research on par with a graduate degree for it.
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by Faker »

I can confidently state that if both my lifespan were infinite, and the game's deadline equally so, I would place the utmost priority on understanding exactly who townread who in that game and what, along with studying and presenting solid foundational conclusions as to its bearing on this game in full, and not simply wait for you to make another mistake as every uninformed minority in history has done. Alas, I must take shortcuts.
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by Faker »

In post 201, unwnd wrote:I somewhat don't believe fakers motivation yeah
You are voting no one. I should remind you that you have been presented a golden teaching moment around how to effectively scumhunt if you find me worth the time. I can of course press the same point as mafia, but you have presented zero reason that suggests it would not come from town, nor engaged directly with the point itself. This appears to be skepticism for the sake of skepticism, which is nothing novel.
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by Faker »

Sorry, I am not giving you your due credit. You presented the reason that I was absent yesterday. I am unfortunately unwilling to provide the weekend's itinerary, so this will remain unresolved until postgame.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by marcistar »

im a bit confused
innocentvillager,
is ur reasons for voting norwegianboy just cuz u felt like it and ur paranoid of him? or am i understanding this wrong?
i was honestly kinda wanting to vote him as well, but its not something i have any reasonings in and im not confident in it at all.

i kind of had townvibes on u, but ur recent posts seem a bit weird imo.
what r u feeling rn..? frustrated?
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 257, Faker wrote:
In post 201, unwnd wrote:I somewhat don't believe fakers motivation yeah
You are voting no one. I should remind you that you have been presented a golden teaching moment around how to effectively scumhunt if you find me worth the time. I can of course press the same point as mafia, but you have presented zero reason that suggests it would not come from town, nor engaged directly with the point itself. This appears to be skepticism for the sake of skepticism, which is nothing novel.
You sound like an ai-learning program fed textbook mafia jargon
Stop
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by Faker »

Probably because you spent all of your time smoking weed instead of opening a dictionary or playing the game, but we all have our faults.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by unwnd »

You need to treat people like they have nuance

Not an algorithm to sort
Stop
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by Faker »

You have again been presented a golden teaching opportunity, but I apologize for demanding that you deliver on something. I will leave you to your modern bliss.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by unwnd »

Nobody is impressed by someone with an inferiority complex
Stop
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:50 pm

Post by Faker »

If you want to have a topical discussion over the game at hand, as opposed to taking weirdly out of scope personal shots, let me know. I don't see a reason either of us should continue at the moment.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by unwnd »

Then don't point to your own post like a jackass and tote it like a learning opportunity
Stop
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by Faker »

In post 266, unwnd wrote:Then don't point to your own post like a jackass and tote it like a learning opportunity
I'm a true Socratic in the sense that you seemed to think there was a better alternative to the path I took as town. I'm asking you to be my teacher and present one.
The M&Ms
The M&Ms
Townie
The M&Ms
Townie
Townie

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by The M&Ms »

In post 183, Save The Dragons wrote:I don't think scum!faker would try so hard at the beginning
I don't think scum!marci pussyfoots around voting me
I don't think scum!datisi based on trying to solve IV
VOTE: george
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:59 pm

Post by unwnd »

I think you should do what comes naturally. My problem with you is that you are not being so

My issues with you aren't personal, I'm not going to pretend to know you. If I'm a bit coarse it's all within the game
Stop
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:59 pm

Post by Faker »

On a more lighthearted note, maybe that wasn't Republic I read but Don Knuth, always tough to tell and my humanities background is rather lacking. Too much time getting Bs in computer science, probably explains why my sorting algorithms I use in games like these always goes so awry.

If you think I'm lacking in human touch, then fair enough, but there's an object of the game that you presumably share with me.
The M&Ms
The M&Ms
Townie
The M&Ms
Townie
Townie

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:00 pm

Post by The M&Ms »

The M&Ms
The M&Ms
Townie
The M&Ms
Townie
Townie

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by The M&Ms »

In post 223, innocentvillager wrote:eh VOTE: NorwegianboyEE this seems like a better place for my vote
The M&Ms
The M&Ms
Townie
The M&Ms
Townie
Townie

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by The M&Ms »

In post 230, unwnd wrote:Weed is green just like my role pm
True
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by Faker »

I cannot help but wonder what the implication for who would be lacking in human nuance and touch is in the even that it turns out that I am in fact all natural, but I suppose this can wait for afterwards.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”