Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #4050 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:37 pm

Post by skitter30 »

ugh i'm feeling really confused and wondering if i'm tunneled but idk how to get everything to make sense if ss isn't scum rn >.>
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4051 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

If S_S is not scum then at least one of Pooky and Ydra are.
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4052 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by Galron »

Really think tetrina should speak up. I have a feeling she's been keeping some thoughts to herself that would be helpful.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4053 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Who do I need to vote to get Galron shot by one of the vigs? And what does that person have to flip?
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4054 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 3888, Galron wrote:
In post 3814, Galron wrote:
In post 3759, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 3752, skitter30 wrote:I mean i've been defending him for kost of the game, it should be p easy to create a me/galron team if yoy're looking for it
I dont think you and Galron push me as a unit like you did yesterday if you're teamed. Galron looks to be taking advantage of your push on me which is why I think he's the scum between you two, and the one scum in the 5. You mentioning that scum!Ydra was a revelation to you shows that you were tunneling me yesterday. Scum makes a show of tunneling but is paying attention to the stances others are taking to help figure out who to kill (and probably who to give guns to), but tunneled town is actually mentally tunneled and will miss other things that are going onTechnically Tetrina, if scum, would know Pooky had a gun N2, assuming scum are in control of the guns. However I do think the point someone made that the
way
tetrina claimed her result on Pooky is very towny is a very valid point. So Galron is most likely to be scum amongst the non-gunners I think. The guns went to players unlikely to shoot him.
wtf do you believe that I >don't< have a gun?
In post 3815, Galron wrote:I mean, you haven't believed a thing I've said the whole fuckin game and now you belive me when I say I don't have gun?
@kyouko
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4055 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 4053, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Who do I need to vote to get Galron shot by one of the vigs? And what does that person have to flip?
I'm telling you, everyone with a gun should shoot me.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4056 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 4050, skitter30 wrote:ugh i'm feeling really confused and wondering if i'm tunneled but idk how to get everything to make sense if ss isn't scum rn >.>
im p confident the 2 scum are within SS/Kyouko/Cephrir
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4057 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 4044, skitter30 wrote:- for the first sentence, you're assuming only 1 scum has a gun. which, tbf, i think is likely, but i don't think ti's mechanically guaranteed and basing plans on that is ? questionable to me.
That is true, I was implicitly assuming that. I think it would be pretty insane for scum to have 2 guns plus a NK. Besides, I'm not sure the math actually changes much if they do-- just assume that one extra member of the townbloc is dying in every case.
- we're also assuming we have an accurate townbloc, but there isn't, like, a consensus townbloc rn
- we're also bankign the game on the townbloc, which i'm not confident i am wiling to do rn
- if this logic depends on forming an accurate townbloc, why are you not trying to do so ? like this whole mechanical reasoning is predicated on a townbloc that we don't have that you aren't trying to craete (and i'm putting the onus on you since this is your reasoning for how we ought to play the day and why you oughtn't be flipped today)
This is for the sake of argument. Regardless of how the game goes, there will be some people that we won't end up executing/vigging; those people can be called the "townbloc". I'm drawing a clear line between towny and scummy so the example is simpler, but it works even if you assume that the people are just placed in a ranking from towniest to scummiest. I can run through that reasoning if you want but like... this isn't something I would lie about, so I feel like it shouldn't be necessary.
- also from my pov i don't know that you *aren't* scum with a gun (vs town with a gun), so arguing that from my pov it's better not to flip you is questionable to me, as i'm currently scurmeading you .... like it's only better not to flip you if you're actually town, but you're not showin gme why you're town, only arguign that *if* you are, we shouldn't flip you
I am never, nowhere, arguing that I shouldn't be flipped. I am arguing that I should be flipped tonight rather than today. If you think I'm scum, that still gets you exactly what you want. My logic shows that if I'm scum, flipping me today (as opposed to tonight) doesn't help, and if I'm town, flipping me today (as opposed to tonight) is very important. So as long as you recognize there's a CHANCE I'm town, you shouldn't be opposing this.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4058 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:45 pm

In post 4057, Something_Smart wrote:if I'm town, flipping me today (as opposed to tonight) is very important
er, I mixed up my clauses a bit here. if I'm town, flipping me today (as opposed to tonight) is very
harmful
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4059 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:49 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4040, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Pooky how about this, lim Galron and shoot me if hes town?
or we could go with my plan?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4060 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:50 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4053, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Who do I need to vote to get Galron shot by one of the vigs? And what does that person have to flip?
S_S
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4061 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:53 pm

Gamma, why do you disagree with my logic?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4062 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

it's less that and more that I think you're possibly the best lim for town cohesion atp
plus unless you explicitly sign off on a plan of some sort I don't feel good letting you shoot at night when tetrina and I are still not TRs for you. obviously if this changes my feelings will likewise change but I don't think you engaged with my post detailing why tetrina and I are town
<Embrace The Void>

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #4063 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by skitter30 »

ss it was not at all obvious to me that you were ok with getting flipped tonight. in which case i'm probably ok with you being double-tapped tonight instead of getting flipped today, but if you don't get shot overnight you'd have to be the consensus flipp tom. i really, really don't want your slot to endgame, and i'm a little dubious in entrusting that to shots that i don't really have a sy in / can't control
also what do you think about having everyone with a gun just shooting the same person
also for all i know you're scum lying abt having a gun for this exact reason

@pooky i want to add ydra to that and take out kyouko
and possibly add galron
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4064 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:59 pm

Post by Galron »

VOTE: something_smart
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4065 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:00 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

where the hell are ydrasse and tetrina?
<Embrace The Void>

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4066 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:01 pm

plotting our doom in the scum PT obviously
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4067 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:01 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 4063, skitter30 wrote:ss it was not at all obvious to me that you were ok with getting flipped tonight. in which case i'm probably ok with you being double-tapped tonight instead of getting flipped today, but if you don't get shot overnight you'd have to be the consensus flipp tom. i really, really don't want your slot to endgame, and i'm a little dubious in entrusting that to shots that i don't really have a sy in / can't control
also what do you think about having everyone with a gun just shooting the same person

also for all i know you're scum lying abt having a gun for this exact reason

@pooky i want to add ydra to that and take out kyouko
and possibly add galron
This. Fucking this. Shoot the same person.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #4068 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 4064, Galron wrote:VOTE: something_smart
i don't get how people are scumreading galron >.>

and yeah i'm kinda concerned by ydra rn
Show
Hiatus once more.

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4069 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:02 pm

I mean it is the weekend
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4070 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by Galron »

Everyone with a gun shoot someone who claims not to have a gun.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4071 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

vibes have been minimal and this game was very irritating yesterday so i dipped and spent my energy elsewhere, sorry for throwing a tantrum but it's frustrating when i feel like i did try and then people just go well it hasn't been enough :/, it's just a disheartening thing that makes me go nyeh

whatever the plan is i'll go along with it
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4072 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 3836, Galron wrote:
In post 3829, Galron wrote:I think the idea about choosing a target and shooting is bad unless everyone chooses the same target. If that's me, that's fine. Because we know that I'm not going to be a scum NK because I"m lim bait. What we have then is me dying, the regular NK and then if there's scum with a gun, another green flip. And we end up with three townies dying instead of a shit load. If we flip a green player today, we start tomorrow at 3-2. If we flip red today, we start tomorrow at 4-1.
And if we flip green today and I am scum, then we start tomorrow at 4-1. If we flep red today and I'm scum, then gg.
In post 3837, Galron wrote:Even if two scum were airdropped guns, there's no multitasking, so scum still get just two kills.

The worst town can be in is lylo tomrrow if everyone shoots me. If everyone picks a different target, I doubt town has a chance.
In post 3838, Galron wrote:This is something I'd expect from one of you mech people. So tell me what's wrong with that plan.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4073 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:07 pm

ok ydra beetlejuicing just shot my paranoia meter off the charts

unvote
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #4074 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by skitter30 »

ss/ydra ...
Show
Hiatus once more.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”