Micro 1026: 09:12 | Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by Faker »

The best summary of this argument tbh
The M&Ms
The M&Ms
Townie
The M&Ms
Townie
Townie

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:17 pm

Post by The M&Ms »

Ya Faker go back to the kitchen honestly
ur nothing compared to Chovy like honestly
The M&Ms
The M&Ms
Townie
The M&Ms
Townie
Townie

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:18 pm

Post by The M&Ms »

Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:22 pm

Post by Faker »

Real ones know mancloud was the GOAT midlaner
The M&Ms
The M&Ms
Townie
The M&Ms
Townie
Townie

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:23 pm

Post by The M&Ms »

Who?
The M&Ms
The M&Ms
Townie
The M&Ms
Townie
Townie

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:23 pm

Post by The M&Ms »

marcistar
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by marcistar »

faker whats ur reads
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:30 pm

Post by Faker »

As an update I still have no townreads, but I kind of like M&M stepping in to curb this?

Either way it is time for me to trade out my triple A batteries and read some CLSR before bedtime

P-Edit: Why hello, I still just have a scumlean on Datisi
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by Faker »

I'm going to go ahead and give marcistar credit for that too (stepping in) since I hadn't posted yet. Gold star!
marcistar
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:36 pm

Post by marcistar »

so theres nobody else who sticks out even in the slightest bit as "weird" or "worse compared to everyone else" to you?
The M&Ms
The M&Ms
Townie
The M&Ms
Townie
Townie

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:36 pm

Post by The M&Ms »

In post 283, Faker wrote:I'm going to go ahead and give marcistar credit for that too (stepping in) since I hadn't posted yet. Gold star!
Tommy would be in love right now
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:41 pm

Post by Faker »

In post 284, marcistar wrote:so theres nobody else who sticks out even in the slightest bit as "weird" or "worse compared to everyone else" to you?
Nope.

I would really like to go to bed now since I get up very early, but if there is someone you individually want to talk about I would be happy to answer it in the late morning/afternoon my time. I discussed this earlier but balance is really important to me and checking in daily or even multiple times in a day is already more than I expected to take on. If you're worried I will use the time to cook up a response, we can arrange later to again be on simultaneously.
marcistar
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:20 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 286, Faker wrote:
In post 284, marcistar wrote:so theres nobody else who sticks out even in the slightest bit as "weird" or "worse compared to everyone else" to you?
Nope.

I would really like to go to bed now since I get up very early, but if there is someone you individually want to talk about I would be happy to answer it in the late morning/afternoon my time. I discussed this earlier but balance is really important to me and checking in daily or even multiple times in a day is already more than I expected to take on. If you're worried I will use the time to cook up a response, we can arrange later to again be on simultaneously.
its fine, dont feel like u gotta respond right away, just do it whenever u have time :P

i dont really have anything specifically to ask you about, its just

im worried about you. you seem biased against datisi, and you seem stubborn.
the stubbornness isn't like really bad, i just think you should open up ur mind and start trying to sort other players as well..

if datisi is scum that would be amazing, but if hes town you're back at 0. its that situation im worried about.

i think you could carry tbhtbh.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:44 pm

Post by innocentvillager »

In post 259, marcistar wrote:im a bit confused
innocentvillager,
is ur reasons for voting norwegianboy just cuz u felt like it and ur paranoid of him? or am i understanding this wrong?
i was honestly kinda wanting to vote him as well, but its not something i have any reasonings in and im not confident in it at all.

i kind of had townvibes on u, but ur recent posts seem a bit weird imo.
what r u feeling rn..? frustrated?
im not sure what ur confused about, your interpretation of everything is correct

what's specifically scummy about what u think im doing and why did u have townvibes on me in the first place ?
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 287, marcistar wrote:
In post 286, Faker wrote:
Nope.

its fine, dont feel like u gotta respond right away, just do it whenever u have time :P

i dont really have anything specifically to ask you about, its just

im worried about you. you seem biased against datisi, and you seem stubborn.
the stubbornness isn't like really bad, i just think you should open up ur mind and start trying to sort other players as well..

if datisi is scum that would be amazing, but if hes town you're back at 0. its that situation im worried about.

Could you extrapolate your worry of faker for me
Stop
marcistar
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 288, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 259, marcistar wrote:im a bit confused
innocentvillager,
is ur reasons for voting norwegianboy just cuz u felt like it and ur paranoid of him? or am i understanding this wrong?
i was honestly kinda wanting to vote him as well, but its not something i have any reasonings in and im not confident in it at all.

i kind of had townvibes on u, but ur recent posts seem a bit weird imo.
what r u feeling rn..? frustrated?
im not sure what ur confused about, your interpretation of everything is correct

what's specifically scummy about what u think im doing and why did u have townvibes on me in the first place ?
i was just confused because it was alot for me SMIKHFD
i wanted to make sure i was understanding right instead of assuming.

i wasnt rlly thinking u were scummy, but i thought it was weird how easily u kept ur emotions in check... i love reading people based on emotions so like :?
In post 289, unwnd wrote:Could you extrapolate your worry of faker for me
whats extrapolate mean :eek:
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by unwnd »

Give me better understanding of ur worry
Stop
marcistar
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:23 pm

Post by marcistar »

my worry is like.. i feel like its something simple but it scares me so much UHFEJD

in the situation datisi is town, and faker is also town:
im essentially just worried of faker tunneling datisi
imo faker seems like the type that would just continue tunneling even if something better came up
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:31 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

IV if you want to expand on whether any of you takes have changed now that you’re hopefully no longer tilted, that would be helpful.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:17 am

Post by T3 »

Prodding GeorgeBailey
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:52 am

Post by Faker »

In post 287, marcistar wrote:im worried about you. you seem biased against datisi, and you seem stubborn.

I think that's a valid fear. I will always do my best not to tunnel, and in general I think I do a decent job. I'm not really someone that ever beats themselves up for overthinking something or for not trusting my gut, for example. I like to be rigorous, at least within reason.

I'm still voting Datisi for pages 1-3 but there hasn't really been anything else to solidify the read. It would have been easy to take a more negative or "Datisi is scummy for this..." lens to my Post #255. I think Datisi/IV themselves probably get a lot of value out of that discussion and didn't want to get in the way. Datisi just demanded to know why I wasn't asking questions or digging deeper, so I gave a demonstration.

After initially tracking through the game Sunday morning, and finding nothing else to really scumread, turned my attention to townreads, historically more my strongsuit anyway, and was kind of annoyed to find none, either.

I definitely want to read outside Datisi and keep an open mind, both about and him and other players. Nobody took any interest in my initial point against him anyway, so it's unlikely to be persuasive, and I'm content to wait patiently for another mistake if he's mafia, something that makes me think he's town, or something that catches my eye and shifts my attention to another player.
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:54 am

Post by Faker »

I don't like the idea of "carrying" despite my League background and much prefer teamwork but I appreciate the qualified vote of confidence.

An interesting question might be: Do you have someone you think I should be looking at more closely?
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:59 am

Post by Faker »

Going this far out of her way to try to both get in the middle of the unwnd ad hom, and growing concerned about my singular read on Datisi to set me on a more level path, makes me think that marcistar is very likely to be town. While scum will occasionally drop in or lazily call an argument both town, very few make an active attempt to interject and defuse without a more explicit goal in mind (such as selling a specific alternative vote)

Am I wrong? Does anyone scumread the slot or think this is likely null?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:06 am

Post by innocentvillager »

i don’t really vicariously remember why I was tilted yesterday

I don’t have as much time to think about this game as I did in the past during weekdays, i can’t really spend too much of my workday on this

but I’ll reevaluate at some point I. The near future about how I feel about things
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:12 am

Post by Faker »

I went and compared two mafia games of marcistar's to this one. In the first, she's surprisingly thorough with her reads, asks good even if leading questions, and there is a fair amount of emotional complexity even if it tends to come more wall-style. In the second, she is voted out rather quickly and basically makes no game related comments. Flicking through a recent game where she played as town, there's a bit more of the leading questions/wall style but nothing clearly parallel or applicable to this game.

That first game definitely has me a bit more onguard, but overall I think the lack of any similarly interjecting way in her history reinforces the townread. There is a very small snippet of this post from her first game as mafia that asks a similar question, but without the background/genuine encouragement behind it.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”