Micro 1026: 09:12 | Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:27 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 774, Dwlee99 wrote:Marci's norwee vote bad the end
y?
where else should i vote then?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by innocentvillager »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=12972862#p12972862]post 773[/url], The M&Ms wrote:
In post 753, Save The Dragons wrote:i dunno man, after all that i'm not sure i'm sold on iv
Ya
my initial impression of IV is that on a cursory look he isn't doing anything wrong?
Right now I would like to hear your thoughts on if Math and Unwnd's contributions come from town and if marci's behaviors are townie?
Right now I think that Math and unwnd's contributions did not come from town (Unwnd has done literally nothing and Math is obvscum and can explain more later. I do not believe MathBlade is scumhunting and I do not believe they are being an honest villager). I think that Marci is trying to pretend to be town. That was my gut impression earlier, that Marci is really just trying to look like she's a townie. And when I felt she responded to Dwlee's concerns, I saw that as how scum would react to Dwlee's concern.
what do u think scum!Math's agenda is here? as i mentioned in some of my above posts i don't really see it
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:32 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 775, marcistar wrote:
y?
where else should i vote then?
Well why Norwee
I prefer they, thanks :)
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:45 pm

Post by innocentvillager »

In post 732, Save The Dragons wrote:i think they're actually pretty easy to read based on their images which means they aren't just shitposting, and i feel like scum!M&Ms doesn't take a break from posting images to give their reads in a readable format
STD i feel like you didn't really explain ur M/M townread even though you address it multiple times

why do you like they've posted/why are they easy to read through their images/why is scum not likely to drop the troll gimmick at some point
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:27 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=12972862#p12972862]post 773[/url], The M&Ms wrote:Right now I would like to hear your thoughts on if Math and Unwnd's contributions come from town and if marci's behaviors are townie?
what do you think of mathblade and IV hard defending each other

i originally tr unwnd based on gut just the way he carried himself but i suppose it's possible it's a bad read because he didn't really do anything other than get into fights with people. math's contributions are making me less and less happy but i think they've been okay so far. he's stubborn but i'm not sure i see the scum motivation of his actions. i kind of think you're right that he might not be scum hunting tho and that concerns me

marci is hard to read. i don't generally think scum are afraid to vote but maybe she was. nothing outside of not voting pings me in any way except the norway vote which was sudden. why does gunshy scum!marci put herself out there with a naked vote, though? i'm not sure.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:27 pm

dwlee have you read the game

do you have reads
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:33 pm

In post 778, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 732, Save The Dragons wrote:i think they're actually pretty easy to read based on their images which means they aren't just shitposting, and i feel like scum!M&Ms doesn't take a break from posting images to give their reads in a readable format
STD i feel like you didn't really explain ur M/M townread even though you address it multiple times

why do you like they've posted/why are they easy to read through their images/why is scum not likely to drop the troll gimmick at some point
i dunno, i feel they are easy to read but maybe i'm attributing my own interpretation to the images, it's possible i'm not understanding everything but i think sometimes it's clear. if you don't treat the images as "these are words" and treat them more as feelings it makes sense to me. shrug. i gave a couple examples somewhere and i can find some more if you need

scum!M&Ms doesn't get bored of trolling. town!M&Ms have a different agenda and they presumably wanted to play mafia to hunt for scum. trolling doesn't accomplish that, so because they got bored they resorted to scumhunting. even if scum!m&ms got bored of trolling, they probably would have resorted to something else rather than fake scum hunting. that's what i think anyway.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

So you’re basing your read on what exactly? I clicked on their ISO and saw only the one signup post and here. You’re that confident in who they are?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:20 pm

It's not a meta read it's a what makes sense if I were a group of candies trolling people in a mafia game read
The M&Ms
The M&Ms
Townie
The M&Ms
Townie
Townie

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:24 pm

Post by The M&Ms »

In post 779, Save The Dragons wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=12972862#p12972862]post 773[/url], The M&Ms wrote:Right now I would like to hear your thoughts on if Math and Unwnd's contributions come from town and if marci's behaviors are townie?
what do you think of mathblade and IV hard defending each other

i originally tr unwnd based on gut just the way he carried himself but i suppose it's possible it's a bad read because he didn't really do anything other than get into fights with people. math's contributions are making me less and less happy but i think they've been okay so far. he's stubborn but i'm not sure i see the scum motivation of his actions. i kind of think you're right that he might not be scum hunting tho and that concerns me

marci is hard to read. i don't generally think scum are afraid to vote but maybe she was. nothing outside of not voting pings me in any way except the norway vote which was sudden. why does gunshy scum!marci put herself out there with a naked vote, though? i'm not sure.
Them hard defending each other is noted. I would like more time to pass and see what else happens.
the way I saw unwnd's slot is I looked at his ISO realized the guy did nothing but add fuel to the fire that was faker vs datisi, and then replaced out. The guy replaces out pretty often.

The way I see Math is that I think they're trying to play like RadiantCowbells in that they're trying to aggressively take over the game and it really really bothers me, especially when they started out with , encouraging that there could be scum in there, which I think is batshit crazy.
I'm never voting dwlee lol and I think I can get a better look at Datisi just by trying to kill 1 of the 4 in {George, Math, IV, Marci}, so I've kinda turned Datisi a blind eye. I thought Faker was town tunneling town.

Marci just doesn't feel like a townie. It's really hard to describe perhaps it's just gut which is why I'm having a really hard time describing it?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:26 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Math’s M&M push is awful.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
The M&Ms
The M&Ms
Townie
The M&Ms
Townie
Townie

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:31 pm

Post by The M&Ms »

I mean I think the Math posts that irked me are the ones that are in my ISO.
didn't feel like it was coming from town and the fact that Math kinda reached the same conclusion unwnd did but also throwing me in the mix is :orange:
I think something that came to my mind when I first say 559 and 557 was that math did not naturally reach the conclusion that one of faker/datisi had scum.

I think Faker/Datisi containing scum is likely bullshit until people in the pool of {George, Math, IV, Marci} start flipping town.

Calling me scum or just trolling when I do feel like posting an in thread contribution feels like extremely scum indictive rhetoric. It felt like MathBlade was trying to discredit me.
is also fucking gross
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:34 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I feel like Math sees me as an threat, because it is very obvious he still has MBOS in mind, and that is where i proved i could see through his lies even though he was putting a lot of effort into the game as scum. And me being conf!town really screwed him.
Hence his efforts at trying to shade me really hard here and get rid of me.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
The M&Ms
The M&Ms
Townie
The M&Ms
Townie
Townie

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:34 pm

Post by The M&Ms »

In post 161, marcistar wrote:as scum tho, i think its easiest to find me through the votes i make. thats how im always caught (when i play with meuh off site). i always find myself panicking to find a vote as scum > so when i do cast a vote its usually with stupid reasonings i have an easy enough time faking reads as scum. its just voting
doesn't have a vote on a player btw
The M&Ms
The M&Ms
Townie
The M&Ms
Townie
Townie

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:35 pm

Post by The M&Ms »

hot take Marci knows Datisi and Faker are both town and is trying to step in and break up the fight for townpoints.
VOTE: Marci
ig ik who my d1 elim is
The M&Ms
The M&Ms
Townie
The M&Ms
Townie
Townie

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:36 pm

Post by The M&Ms »

In post 290, marcistar wrote:i wasnt rlly thinking u were scummy, but i thought it was weird how easily u kept ur emotions in check... i love reading people based on emotions so like
haven't seen one of those reads yet idunno man
The M&Ms
The M&Ms
Townie
The M&Ms
Townie
Townie

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:37 pm

Post by The M&Ms »

In post 291, unwnd wrote:Give me better understanding of ur worry
hmm
maybe unwnd isn't aligned with marci
this doesn't look cordinated
The M&Ms
The M&Ms
Townie
The M&Ms
Townie
Townie

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:38 pm

Post by The M&Ms »

In post 329, marcistar wrote:
In post 310, Datisi wrote:
In post 292, marcistar wrote:in the situation datisi is town, and faker is also town:
im essentially just worried of faker tunneling datisi
imo faker seems like the type that would just continue tunneling even if something better came up
do you have an actual alignment read on either of us?

is probably the post i should have more conclusions on but i'm not sure i do. i'm still off-put by the claim that it's important for him to understand the conversation. not being willing to put effort into it is one thing, hell i'd expect most people as either alignment wouldn't really care since the discussion wasn't *for them* anyway, but. something about the combination of still holding onto his page 1-3 read on me, saying he finds the discussion important, then taking the time to demonstrate at length why it's difficult to understand - dunno, makes me raise an eyebrow. i guess i'd kind of expect the further discussion to have impacted his early read on me, when that doesn't seem to be the case.
i have a kinda sorta townread on faker. not so much his personality, but the way hes playing sort of reminds me of someone i know.
ur worries here is sorta the reasons why i townread him LOL

not so sure about u tho :?
???????
The M&Ms
The M&Ms
Townie
The M&Ms
Townie
Townie

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:42 pm

Post by The M&Ms »

ya marci seemed rly buddy buddy to faker almost too much and it worries me lets kill marci guys
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:44 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You're still as impulsive as ever Al- *cough* M&Ms

- Bunno
The M&Ms
The M&Ms
Townie
The M&Ms
Townie
Townie

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:46 pm

Post by The M&Ms »

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:48 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

There's no way in hell M&M's isn't town for that random vote switch from Mathblade to Marcistar. Because it makes no sense for scum!them to not just keep voting Mathblade.
So in the self-proclaimed 1v1 between Mathblade/M&M's, Mathblade already lost majorly and looks like an dominant and megalomaniac control freak of an scum that wants to powerwolf this game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:48 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Mathblade

- Bunno
The M&Ms
The M&Ms
Townie
The M&Ms
Townie
Townie

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:49 pm

Post by The M&Ms »

i think george + marci is very realistic
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 794, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You're still as impulsive as ever Al- *cough* M&Ms
Oh if this is permabanned ABR I know I made the right choice 1v1ing him.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”