cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:23 pm

Post by cowsloveSushirolls »

right, i get your drift, but i think that if uranus has scum equity then it is not for that, because i think he had two better options than to vote reg there:

- stick with the vote on salswee, the wagon that had about the same amount of traction as uranus's.
- attempt to try their hand at the new and shiny astronomy wagon that was forming: the suspicion was there, they just had to case them well

in fact, there was a HUGE opportunity to get salswee to claim: they were at E-1 for a short period of time, iirc
i don't think uranus is trying to rolefish with their actions here
--

imo, the reg scumcase was not Good. after all, they sussed them for something that they had done. multiple times, in fact (both of them sheep cases on people)
In post 954, Uranus wrote:I also see that I am at e-1. Wouldn't it be better for mafia to pluck off a townie claim? Otherwise then if what I have said doesn't change your minds, then I'm fine with being voted
they did case reg to see if they could persuade others to follow, but if uranus is scum i'm feeling that it was not to push any agenda, and so right now i'm saying "LQ, look elsewhere"
my thinking is that they just wanted to mimic their town logic as scum. (i listed the better wagon options they had above)

but, the fact that reg was nightkilled after this throws a very large rock at my thinking. why make a confident case on someone, then confirm their alignment by nightkilling them?

-------

so, tinfoil scenarios. if uranus is scum:
he cased regrider for reasons that are impossible to understand.
-they are exactly partners with norwee (gets more unlikely the more i look at it: i need to revisit the end of d1) or astronomy for deflecting onto reg and not their wagons

but in my opinion, most likely scenario is:
uranus is scum. by acting as genuine as they could, they survived d1 despite being the majority wagon.
scum predicts that he is extremely likely to flip after d1, which would spew reg as town. pre-emptive kill? who would think like this?
i still think this is pretty farfetched
selling fuit gummy at an affordable price
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:29 pm

last post before i go to bed
In post 1040, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:regrider green implies STD green due to similar behaviors and tangible evidence that it is NAI at best
regrider nightkill implies uranus green because the kill was against what they were trying to do (get votes onto reg, which i honestly think was an attainable goal)
coincidentally i have a solid foundation for these two as town that i suddenly dropped off in favor of that e'1 wagon full of people that i thought looked townier
currently,
i think STD/uranus/LQ are town
kenny is tentative town, astro i don't wanna look at, so i have this pool:

VOTE: Radical Rat
VOTE: NorwegianboyEE
my intention is not to minimize the interesting wagon that is astro's but i see no other way to express my discomfort with both of these people very performatively
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:30 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I will admit that i’ve lost a fair bit of confidence myself in Uranus!scum. I’m thinking the second mafia are more likely somewhere else and i need to re-ecaluate a bit on who i think could make sense as an partner for Astronomy, because a world in which they are not scum seems unlikely to me.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:31 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why me Cow?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:42 pm

In post 1053, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Why me Cow?
last last post
to be completely honest, it's 70% POE which is lame townplay but both of you people left good first impressions on me and i'm beginning to see the shine go away in favor of everyone else
small reasoning for ending my vote with you over rat: i've aired my grievances with salsa's logs a bit, and i find your justifications for reads kinda lackluster despite you having around 100 posts. i think seeing more concentrated posts would help me understand you a bit more, i'm unsure what your stances are right now
kennyk
kennyk
Goon
kennyk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:46 pm

Post by kennyk »

Just posting to say Iam back. Had a read of things happening at dawn and nightfall but had no way of posting my thoughts to them because it was still night/dawn (night timer over but thread not open again). I will catsch up with the d2 posts in a while.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:56 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

The reasons for TRing Uranus are bad and you should feel bad.

Both Norweigh and CLS are defending Uranus for IDK what reason. CLS isn't even addressing my case on them. My point was NOT that Uranus was rolefishing (after looking at the data) but that they were trying to get a Reg wagon going based on Sheeping me. Sheeping me is something Scum like to do. I will forgive Reg for this since they are a new player IIRC, but Uranus should know that my case on Reg wasn't that deep. I felt like they were pushing anywhere they could to get a different Elim through besides them.

Also, as an aside, when I saw CLS say Uranus was hammered, I went back to bed because I thought it was settled. When I got back to the thread I saw that Uranus wasn't actually hammered and I was quite annoyed by that.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:36 pm

Post by Uranus »

Heya, sorry I'm a bit late on this, will read up in a while
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:26 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1054, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:i'm unsure what your stances are right now
I think my stance couldn’t be more obvious with where i am voting right now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:31 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Regrider wouldn’t be an good kill from me as scum here imo. If we assume it was an kill not based on them being FN (which i believe, as from my quick look at their ISO it didn’t seem to be telegraphed at all) but rather an kill made from someone that would likely not be in an bad position in people’s reads today. Hence an relatively discreet kill was made the choice. I would imagine Quick to be an much bigger priority kill if scum felt threatened by their solving and general hyperposting.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:31 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

My current stance is Astronomy+Deepwolf

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:33 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

For the likely scum.
I’m considering alternatives and i still would like to believe Quick is good, but i need more time to delve into Kenny/RR/Cow/STD

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1039, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 60, floo wrote:I am friendly neighbor
dear god.............
What is thid post btw? Are you suggesting that Floo was unintentionally crumbing FN in post 60?

- Bunno
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:06 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

Work was very unkind tonight, I will post more substantially tomorrow. For now, I slumber.
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
kennyk
kennyk
Goon
kennyk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:03 am

Post by kennyk »

I am on my lunch break right now and was determined to start doing some research to get a deeper view on things happening in the last few days. I guess I am not going to do that right now. And it is because of this post:
In post 1062, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1039, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 60, floo wrote:I am friendly neighbor
dear god.............
What is thid post btw? Are you suggesting that Floo was unintentionally crumbing FN in post 60?
I read cls post earlier and just thought "I didn't remember that statement. But hey, friedly neighbor is a role I am not very used to (back in the days the newbie setup was always with doc and cop) and I might have overlooked it". But than norges post made me think about it again. I wanted to see the context of that post by floo. I even thought that scum killed regrider because one of them noticed a thing no one else seemed to have noticed and therefor killed the power role. So I looked up that post.

Maybe I am doing things wrong, but this is post # 60 by floo:
In post 60, floo wrote:I think she says kennyk is trying too hard, missing the obvious motive as I pointed out for a scum accusation. It's good that someone is trying to be serious because this is how we move out of RVS, but kennyk is doing this wrong. She may also be accusing kennyk of doing that just to look town. I recall that the term LAMIST is used here for this.
I have had some eye problems the last few days, but I am not able to find the words 'friendly' and 'neighbor' in this post. And a ISO of floos posts and a thread search for the word friendly don't reveal anything like that, too. :eek:

I can't find anything funny about cls's post so I guess it was meant serious. But why fake quote someone? I can find absolutely no justification for a townie to fake a quote. To be honest it is hard for me to believe that scum would do such an easily provable thing, but as sometimes is stated "scum gets away with so many things it normaly shoouldn't be" it has to be a scum move.

I had cls on my scumread list yesterday and his posts today didn't make it better (more on that maybe later). But this fake quote seales it for me. I would never have thought that my first substantial post on day 2 would be a vote, but here it is:
VOTE: cowsloveSushirolls
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m not sure i understand why scum would think to get away with blatantly fabricating an quote, my impression was more that Cow seemed to have maybe believ that post 60 by Floo held some sort of clue as to why scum killed Reg, but upon investigating post 60 i see absolutely nothing to suggest that was the case, so it is more just confusing to me than anything.
Maybe that sort of awkward behaviour is scum, or maybe Cow is indeed scum. But i’m not sure i’d vote him just for that reason alone.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Interested to hear what else you thought about Cow though.

- Bunno
kennyk
kennyk
Goon
kennyk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:27 am

Post by kennyk »

I still have time for a post regarding the setup:
With a friendly neighbor flipped the setup is reduced to the B1 and B2 options. This leaves us with either a jailkeeper or a tracker and a mafia rolecop.

The worst thing that could have happend is that the rolecop hit the other town power role still in game. If mafia plays it easy this role is likely to be killed N2. If they play it aggressive, they might be on a hunt for him today. Even if they didn't hit their desired target, we shouldn't forget about the possibility from now on.

If there is a jailkeeper he obviously didn't target Regrider or the mafia killer. He just nows, who did not kill RegRider. That is a bit of information town might want to have, but in my eyes not enough to reveal himself. The targeted person could just be the other scum. Best case is, that the jailkeeper hit the rolecop. But we won't know it.

If our power role is a tracker, there might be worthy informations out there. Obviously if the tracker got the info, that RegRider was targeted by the person the tracker targeted. it has to be either the rolecop or the mafia goon killing RegRider. If the tracker got the result that his target targeted someone else, his target has to be the rolecop. If the tracker targeted RegRider, that wouldn't give us ay further info (or I am missing something). If the tracker got 'no result' his target is either vanilla townie or the scum that didn't perform the kill (assuming that the rolecop used his ability he would have also done the kill).

In a wager between risk and gain I would say that revealing your role as a tracker if you found something useful is very likely to getting you killed N2 but a save scum elim on D2 isn't that bad either because it would leave us with a 5 on 1.

And just to sound ultra paranoid again (I refuse to learn): No, I didn't post this just to find the tracker.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1067, kennyk wrote:If the tracker targeted RegRider, that wouldn't give us ay further info (or I am missing something)
I think that would tell us who Regrider target with the FN shot, but it’s not all that useful of info.

- Bunno
kennyk
kennyk
Goon
kennyk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:35 am

Post by kennyk »

In post 1068, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1067, kennyk wrote:If the tracker targeted RegRider, that wouldn't give us ay further info (or I am missing something)
I think that would tell us who Regrider target with the FN shot, but it’s not all that useful of info.
Just a short response while seeing the windows circle of death:
That's what I meant. There is absolutely nothing gained by the info that person X was targeted by the friendly neighbor. Anybody can freely claim "I got the message RegRider is the FN". This reveales nothing. We know that Reg was FN and he could have targeted scum or townie (most likely a person he thought was town) without him knowing which alignment his target had.
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:28 am

Post by Uranus »

just gonna state, I think astro is mainly an inactive player in my eyes for now. I might as well update my read list

Likely Town

kenny
lq
radical
Null+Slight Flips towards mafia/town

STD
Norweigan
all other players I don't name
Likely Mafia

cows

First, Sorry Reg, seems like my suspicions were incorrect after all
Secondly, cow's behaviour for the whole game has been very questionable but now if where he is messing up more than ever with the fake quote and maybe the vote on me was also opportunistic (day 1) but idk. Not enough to vote him yet but getting to there
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:58 am

was a joke

i searched for the exact same things kenny did, got nothing, and made other scenarios on why the regrider kill happened. post 1039 was not one of them
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:38 am

In post 1064, kennyk wrote:I can find absolutely no justification for a townie to fake a quote. To be honest it is hard for me to believe that scum would do such an easily provable thing, but as sometimes is stated "scum gets away with so many things it normaly shoouldn't be" it has to be a scum move.
if i'm using fabricated posts to further my scum agenda, then i've already lost the game
In post 1056, LicketyQuickety wrote:Also, as an aside, when I saw CLS say Uranus was hammered, I went back to bed because I thought it was settled. When I got back to the thread I saw that Uranus wasn't actually hammered and I was quite annoyed by that.
lol, sorry.
In post 1069, kennyk wrote:That's what I meant. There is absolutely nothing gained by the info that person X was targeted by the friendly neighbor. Anybody can freely claim "I got the message RegRider is the FN". This reveales nothing. We know that Reg was FN and he could have targeted scum or townie (most likely a person he thought was town) without him knowing which alignment his target had.
'person that we now know as town targeted this person because they thought they were town enough to trust" i think can end up being pretty impactful.
right now, i think that they
shouldn't
out the FN message, because if we asked everyone to out that and nobody budged, it'd imply the existence of a jailkeeper. i'd rather not talk about the visit at all
In post 1056, LicketyQuickety wrote:Both Norweigh and CLS are defending Uranus for IDK what reason. CLS isn't even addressing my case on them. My point was NOT that Uranus was rolefishing (after looking at the data) but that they were trying to get a Reg wagon going based on Sheeping me. Sheeping me is something Scum like to do.
neat, i answered that point too. uranus had two other wagons to choose from, so choosing to sheep you makes absolutely no sense as mafia despite what the statistics say
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:06 am

Post by Save The Dragons »