Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:05 am

Post by Marashu »

The wildest part about all this is that cyrus was telling the truth about his role AND the CC would have caught Cakez' lie. I'm trying to figure out why mafia would know that Cakez' claim is a fake considering 3 people rolled Parity Cop.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:10 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

It's technically possible that we have a 3p bus driver, if Cakez rolled Cult and lied about it because he received cult, and MegA rolled Cult, one would get rerolled on alignment die as 3p
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:10 am

Post by Dragon of the West »

In post 1444, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:safe to assume Thor was recruited or voyeured, unless he's in a hood with James' second target
I dislike this assumption
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:10 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1452, Dragon of the West wrote:
In post 1444, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:safe to assume Thor was recruited or voyeured, unless he's in a hood with James' second target
Where do you think 3 kills comes from if not from the PGO?

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:26 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1422, Cook wrote:
Final VC
cyrus62 (7+1):
JamesTheNames, Dragon of the West, T3, SirCakez, Nero Cain, Dwlee99, ssbm_Kyouko

//Extra votes: Marashu

SirCakez (3):
Robert M Hunter, cyrus62, Gamma Emerald
Robert M Hunter (1):
Thor Ragnarok
Gamma Emerald (1):
redtea

With 13 alive it took 7 votes to hammer
cyrus62
This Cyrus wagon is looking pristine aside from Cakez tbh

Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:27 am

Post by Marashu »

Scary thought, though. Cakez culted someone else, then voyeured the PGO.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:28 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1455, Marashu wrote:Scary thought, though. Cakez culted someone else, then voyeured the PGO.
But why
I prefer they, thanks :)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:28 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

If I was CL I would never target Thor there but idk if I can extrapolate that to Cakez play.
I prefer they, thanks :)
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:29 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Also with T3 flipping odd-night roleblocker my TR on RMH goes out the window. I thought his gambit was specifically coming from a town odd-night roleblocker role

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:30 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

My guess is Cakez voyeured in a way that I was advising voyeur to act so he could fakeclaim as a town voyeur with real results later

Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:30 am

Post by Marashu »

Yeah, I don't know. Just trying to think of worst-case scenarios.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:30 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

So he would have been watching someone that the collective would believe
could
have been culted

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:31 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

But yeah that is bad news if cakez recruit action resolves on nights that he dies

Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:48 am

In post 1450, Marashu wrote:The wildest part about all this is that cyrus was telling the truth about his role AND the CC would have caught Cakez' lie. I'm trying to figure out why mafia would know that Cakez' claim is a fake considering 3 people rolled Parity Cop.
I don't think this is true because there were 3 claimed parity cop rolls so Cyrus' role was just a modified version of Kyo's mafia parity cop and there could still be 2 other parity cops in game
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:48 am

Cakez claim could've still been a modified version of the even night PC
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:50 am

In post 1453, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1452, Dragon of the West wrote:
Where do you think 3 kills comes from if not from the PGO?
Meh, you're probably right. I just feel surprised someone would target Thor after his claim. I guess the only other option would be a vig of some sort but I think that's unlikely
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:52 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

So no mafia died in the night. Thor's rollclaim is confirmed true by T3 flip, meaning he is likely town. Cyrus doesn't typically lie, I believe he really did roll PGO and was maybe fishing for PGO. This together all but confirms that Thor is a PGO and is not teamed with Cyrus. Probably he is just town.

No dead mafia means they did not try to kill Thor, which means they tried to kill someone else. One kill comes from Mafia. I think it's safe to say that as CL you wouldnt touch Thor with a 10 foot pole, so cakez was probably killed intentionally last Night. Probably by Mafia because they thought Cakez would be treated as conftown, but maybe they somehow knew that there is no town Parity Cop. I'll get to that soon.

Maybe T3 thought that he could roleblock Thor. I dont think this is likely though and find it far more likely that Thor and someone else were neighborized. Probably someone James trusted would be able to investigate Thor properly in case James died from targeting him. Maybe he also thought that as town, Thor would like a hood because it would give him someone to plan with, and Thor was saying often that he wanted to be recruited this game.

Dragon are you in a hood with Thor?

I think James was PGOed, but I think T3 and Cakez were both killed outright. I think seeing Cakez flip cult but not a hus driver means either Gamma lied about cult roll or the bus driver alignment was rerolled as 3p because a cult already existed. I think we have a serial killer.

As for "getting to the cc later":
Cyrus had my roll. He knew it was real. The only way he could know without a doubt that the town PC claim was fake is if he knew the Town PC rolls were fake or fudged. If fudged, it means he knew that because other town PC roles were fudged into Mafia PC roles. If faked, it means he is teamed with dwlee or marashu and knows one or both of them lied about their roll.

I think he gambled. I dont think he knew cakez claim was fake, because that would mean the other PC rolls were made mafia in addition to the existing Mafia PC. Maybe Cook balanced it this way. Maybe a Mafia Rampaging Parity Cop has a rampaging factional kill that killed all 3 players? I think T3 would roleblock cakez, and if James tried to neighborize cakez as well, then that explains all 3 kills in a reasonable way as well.

Is 9:3:1 with a rampaging mafia factional kill balanced in role madness though? I feel like maybe not. I think we just have a serial killer, possibly a vigilante

Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:54 am

In post 1466, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Cyrus doesn't typically lie, I believe he really did roll PGO and was maybe fishing for PGO. This together all but confirms that Thor is a PGO and is not teamed with Cyrus.
Thanks this makes sense
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:56 am

In post 1466, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Dragon are you in a hood with Thor?
I am not
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:57 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 883, JamesTheNames wrote:
In post 879, Thor Ragnarok wrote:cyrus is my top townread
I am absolutely 1000% confident which role you are.
I think this confirms james would not have targeted Thor actually. Maybe Cyrus flipping scum changed his mind though because Cyrus rolled PGO

Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:00 am

In post 1466, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Mafia Rampaging Parity Cop has a rampaging factional kill that killed all 3 players
I find this incredibly unlikely. That would be 2 of the 5 roll fudges on mafia parity cops. I think modifying the mafia PC with doubled was giving mafia substantial power against 3P, no reason to have another PC switch alignments
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:03 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I feel like Mafia Rampaging PC actually makes the most sense. Especially if anyone is alone in James' hood right now. That would mean 2 of those 3 dead players targeted the third player, and the third player got factional killed by a rampaging mafia PC.

Pedit: that's reasonable actually, a mafia doubled PC would be able to find 3P easily because it knows its targets are not mafia

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1439, Cook wrote:
flavor
In the night,
T3
sneaks out of his room to confiscate someone's suitcase. As he's crossing the living room, the creak of a floorboard squeaks behind him. He whirls around to see an equally confused
SirCakez
carrying a bag of dice.

"What's that?" T3 asks SirCakez. Cakez replies with a defensive "nothing", then hastily shoves the dice in his coat pocket.

"Well then, if you say so," T3 finishes defensively, walking off to another gamer's room and gingerly turning the knob.

From the couch, someone stirs. Cakez whirls around and shines his flashlight in the eavesdropper's eyes...

It's
JamesTheNames

Cakez lowers the flashlight.

"Why are you out here?" they ask each other almost in unison.

"Couch is comfy," James states nonchalantly as he types something on his phone browser, presently directed to mafiascum.net.

"Understandable. Now if you'll excuse me..." Cakez's voice trails off as he heads down the hallway T3 went down.

Speaking of T3, the two collide mid-step, both looking in opposite directions of each other.

In the moment of confusion and mutual head-rubbing, three shots ring out, dispatching the cult leader and innocents.

JamesTheNames was
Town Doubled Neighborizer

Spoiler: Role PM
Welcome! You are arguing for a
Casual Game.

You are part of the majority arguing for a casual board game. The night has gone on too long already and it's time to just start with
something that we can all play

You're a
Town Doubled Neighborizer
• At night, send me the names of two people. Assuming no interference with your action, you will add both of them to a neighborhood PT in which you may talk in at any time.

Your Neighborhood PT isn't linked here.
You win once Mafia, Werewolves, Aliens, Cult, and Serial Killers are all dead.
The game thread is here. Please confirm by replying with your role and alignment. If you have a PT, you may post in there and I will count it as a confirmation.

T3 was
Town Odd-Night Roleblocker

Casual Game.

You are part of the majority arguing for a casual board game. The night has gone on too long already and it's time to just start with
something that we can all play

You're a
Town Odd-Night Roleblocker.

• On odd nights (Night 1, 3, 5, 7, and so on), you may send me the name of a player. Assuming no interference with your action, you will prevent your target's action from succeeding.

You win once Mafia, Werewolves, Aliens, Cult, and Serial Killers are all dead.
The game thread is here. Please confirm by replying with your role and alignment. If you have a PT, you may post in there and I will count it as a confirmation.

SirCakez was
Multitasking Cult Leader Voyeur

Dice Game.

You love dice. You've loved dice ever since you were young. How random they were. How geometrically perfect. All those little numbers, just waiting to be the ones on top.
You crafted this game in your shed last week. You've been playtesting it all by yourself for hours on end. Added just the right amount of replayability. And now it's time to unveil it to the world.

You are the
Cult of RNGesus's Leader, who is also a Multitasking Voyeur
• At night you may send me the name of a player. Assuming no interference with your action, you will learn what actions were taken on that player (but not who took them).
You get to talk to anyone else in your cult in a PT at any time.
At night you may send me the name of a player. Assuming they aren't cheering for a game (or are equally fanatic about dice, like the Serial Killers), you can teach them the rules of your game and invite them into the Cult of RNGesus. You might even be able to persuade the group advocates as long as nobody else is left in their camp!

You may perform both your Voyeur action and your Recruit action in the same night.

Your Cult PT is not linked here.
You win once the Mafia, Werewolves, Aliens, and Serial Killers are gone and you and your cult following have an unopposable voting majority so that everyone goes home and spreads the knowledge of the single most infectious dice game
ever
huh
I don't think there'd be 2 cult leaders so either my roll was fudged into voyeur or my role was fudged into not-cult and the voyeur was fudged into being CL
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:06 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Based on how the doubled parity cop worked though according to the flip, maybe the rampaging PC would have a similar effect. Compare the reflexive targets (from rampaging) to the original target, in addition to comparing the original target to the previous night's original target?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:07 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Oh yeah I forgot MegA roll was 2-modifier, so it's possible there is still a town multitasking voyeur I suppose, if the 20 on MegAs roll happened to work out to be multitasking

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”