Mini Normal 2234 | Who needs title (Game Over)

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:50 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 215, GrandpaMo wrote:ur questioning me regarding why i said that was a bread crumb but you replied to gamma regarding rolefishing. if you know that gamma was tryna rolefish > then you my narrative is correct that you do believe it was a bread crumb. do you understand? or do you want me to simplify it easier for u? its basically like a logic gate.
uh wut
I don’t feel like asking what someone saw is entirely rolefishing unless it turns out they’re like informed of something, and I’ve seen someone in this game rn straight up bluff informed before, so I feel like that’s not even a concern.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:51 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 246, GrandpaMo wrote: thatmakes us both town then lol

also why is t3 town in ur eyes btw
Using meta is LAME tho. Like disregarding the fact that this happend in last game we played, you've done nothing this game which has made me go "oh hey look hes town". T3 towncase is on
GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 246, GrandpaMo wrote: its also because u push weird narratives ngl. u do that a lot as town and why many ppl scumread u and push day 1. i saw scum taking advtange of u in that one game we were together.
Fair. but, are you just pocketing me here? smh
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:52 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 218, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 92, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 81, GrandpaMo wrote:but can we move on from this please? it seems like scum just hopped on out no where trying to rolefish now lol
who is the scum who you think did this?
will talk about this in a later post when i catch up + giving the analysis on the "weird interaction" that i posted and promised to follow up on
In post 220, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 173, Roden wrote:
In post 169, HockeyFan wrote:T3 is probably town this game btw
Agreed. I'm feeling good about you, T3, Titus, and StD. And I guess Galron by association if the earlier meta read is correct.
despite me liking u, i have to say i hard disagree on this town circle -- and its a bad one here.

i feel like hockey and titus are never alligned here :/
that’s one hell of a jump in your catch up
why didn’t anything in the near-100 post gap interest you?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:52 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 248, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Agreed. I'm feeling good about you, T3, Titus, and StD. And I guess Galron by association if the earlier meta read is correct.
despite me liking u, i have to say i hard disagree on this town circle -- and its a bad one here.

okay; why is hockey town then?
answer my question first before you go on to ask 5 other questions.

i already said why hockey was town. they are playing close to their town meta. they are acting again tstbs, where they engage in a conversation with me point out a weird narrative and fight it till death. hockey however could have improved their scumplay and i wouldnt be suprised if they did this to trick me in thinking they are town because they know if i argue with them i will eventually call them tstbs which would be an amazing play on hockeys part.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:53 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 252, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 81, GrandpaMo wrote:but can we move on from this please? it seems like scum just hopped on out no where trying to rolefish now lol
will talk about this in a later post when i catch up + giving the analysis on the "weird interaction" that i posted and promised to follow up on

i signaled that there was scum between them a while back when roden questioned me or sum.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:53 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 250, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 215, GrandpaMo wrote:ur questioning me regarding why i said that was a bread crumb but you replied to gamma regarding rolefishing. if you know that gamma was tryna rolefish > then you my narrative is correct that you do believe it was a bread crumb. do you understand? or do you want me to simplify it easier for u? its basically like a logic gate.
uh wut
I don’t feel like asking what someone saw is entirely rolefishing unless it turns out they’re like informed of something, and I’ve seen someone in this game rn straight up bluff informed before, so I feel like that’s not even a concern.
im not saying u are . unless u are talking bout hockey cuz thats what hockey thinks u are doing i believe
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:55 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 251, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 246, GrandpaMo wrote: thatmakes us both town then lol

also why is t3 town in ur eyes btw
Using meta is LAME tho. Like disregarding the fact that this happend in last game we played, you've done nothing this game which has made me go "oh hey look hes town". T3 towncase is on

GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 246, GrandpaMo wrote: its also because u push weird narratives ngl. u do that a lot as town and why many ppl scumread u and push day 1. i saw scum taking advtange of u in that one game we were together.
Fair. but, are you just pocketing me here? smh
i mean true, you as well but im just townleaning for the sake of not having to frustrate my self. and no im not pocketing you, because if i were be pocketing you, i would have just not gave that narrative i gave eearlier on you doing a big brain play as scum.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 223, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 215, GrandpaMo wrote: ur questioning me regarding why i said that was a bread crumb but you replied to gamma regarding rolefishing. if you know that gamma was tryna rolefish > then you my narrative is correct that you do believe it was a bread crumb. do you understand? or do you want me to simplify it easier for u? its basically like a logic gate.
lol? I mean you're just assuming that just because I question soemoen else on why THEY know/want to know the "breadcrumb" and why THEY care doesnt mean i think its a breadcrumb? Me not seeing the "breadcrumb" and me questioning someone on someone whos fishing for that breadcrumb can both be true
I don’t think I’d need to ask if there was an actual breadcrumb
I moreso asked because I didn’t see it and scum are generally the ones who’d look out for them so I wanted to put GMo on the spot
<Embrace The Void>

GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:57 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 257, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 215, GrandpaMo wrote: ur questioning me regarding why i said that was a bread crumb but you replied to gamma regarding rolefishing. if you know that gamma was tryna rolefish > then you my narrative is correct that you do believe it was a bread crumb. do you understand? or do you want me to simplify it easier for u? its basically like a logic gate.
lol? I mean you're just assuming that just because I question soemoen else on why THEY know/want to know the "breadcrumb" and why THEY care doesnt mean i think its a breadcrumb? Me not seeing the "breadcrumb" and me questioning someone on someone whos fishing for that breadcrumb can both be true
I moreso asked because I didn’t see it and scum are generally the ones who’d look out for them so I wanted to put GMo on the spot
if you didn't see it. and people have claimed they haven't either. and i said its a breadcrumb, then wouldn't that make me town? since what titus said not a breadcrumb from ur pov?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:57 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

also i already gave my justification on that earlier ^.

AGain please gamma answer my questionnnn plss
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:58 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 243, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 242, Gamma Emerald wrote:
okayyyyy
i actually want to talk to you for a bit. you have aksed multiple question but never followed up with anything. where do you stand now? what did you gather from the input of u asking people all these questions?
:(
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 243, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 242, Gamma Emerald wrote:
okayyyyy
i actually want to talk to you for a bit. you have aksed multiple question but never followed up with anything. where do you stand now? what did you gather from the input of u asking people all these questions?
I ask questions because I’m naturally inquisitive, and tbh if you wanna talk about useless questioning I think Hockey is a worse case than me rn
btw I dragged out the “okay” because my initial reaction to that post was “geez is reading the thread that much of a task for you?”.
<Embrace The Void>

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:02 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 138, T3 wrote:Titus is being so overtly strange that I'm tempted to just call it NAI?
TSTBS
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 244, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 238, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 213, Save The Dragons wrote:i felt he was scummy

i didn't feel he was scummy anymore
can you dive deeper into how that developed?
i didn't like his posts

then i liked his posts

mostly a gut read
Okay so something changed how you perceived his posts
That’s a functional answer
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 253, GrandpaMo wrote:answer my question first before you go on to ask 5 other questions.
I was reading in order
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also by throwing that question at me you evaded my question
Who do you think was actually trying to rolefish there?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

As for the hockey read I feel like you’re kinda overrating how much an improvement skill-wise it would be for Hockey to use a TSTBS strategy as scum
Have you even seen hockey!scum?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 254, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 252, Gamma Emerald wrote:

i signaled that there was scum between them a while back when roden questioned me or sum.
I didn’t say a god damn thing about signaling. I asked why you skipped 81 posts.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 258, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 257, Gamma Emerald wrote:
if you didn't see it. and people have claimed they haven't either. and i said its a breadcrumb, then wouldn't that make me town? since what titus said not a breadcrumb from ur pov?
what? how does me not seeing what you’re seeing make you town
That’s like the literal opposite of a mindmeld
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 262, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 138, T3 wrote:Titus is being so overtly strange that I'm tempted to just call it NAI?
TSTBS
Go back to Bad Player Jail.
<Embrace The Void>

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:15 pm

Galron is town.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:15 pm

ROden is town.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:16 pm

Gamma is town.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:17 pm

Gmo... prob town.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:19 pm

In post 236, HockeyFan wrote:Fuck, I have too many Tr's rn.
I found Titus' partner.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”