Mini Normal 2234 | Who needs title (Game Over)

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:21 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You have been STOPPED.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:22 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Do you mean "stomped?"
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

lolwut
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:41 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 271, DrippingGoofball wrote:ROden is town.
Why
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:15 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 199, Roden wrote:I'll have Grandpa's alignment nailed in like two days.
This post is town.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:36 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 261, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 243, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 242, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 218, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 92, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 81, GrandpaMo wrote:but can we move on from this please? it seems like scum just hopped on out no where trying to rolefish now lol
who is the scum who you think did this?
will talk about this in a later post when i catch up + giving the analysis on the "weird interaction" that i posted and promised to follow up on
okayyyyy
i actually want to talk to you for a bit. you have aksed multiple question but never followed up with anything. where do you stand now? what did you gather from the input of u asking people all these questions?
I ask questions because I’m naturally inquisitive, and tbh if you wanna talk about useless questioning I think Hockey is a worse case than me rn
btw I dragged out the “okay” because my initial reaction to that post was “geez is reading the thread that much of a task for you?”.
uh u still havent answered my question. im just curious on what did you get out of your question. i understand you are naturally inquisitive, but instead of just assuming im bashing you for asking useless question, why don't you help me out what info you are gathering?
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I feel like I actually have followed up on my questions more than I sometimes do here so IMO you’re blowing hot air with this
I haven’t gotten anything out of that question because you’ve not answered it!
<Embrace The Void>

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:11 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

RVS over?
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:21 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 7, Save The Dragons wrote:it's a jokey RVS vote
Since when you do jokey RVS?
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:22 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 9, HockeyFan wrote:Galron lock town
VOTE: HF

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:24 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 13, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 12, Titus wrote:The FoS is post 6.
Oh. Well its weird to vote someone(even if its RVS) under the reason "I've sussed you in previous games, so let me sus you early this game and throw shade". Even if its RVS, Std saying rn makes it easy for him to push Gamma later in the game based on "you're always sus".
UNVOTE: HF
:D

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:27 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 15, Titus wrote:
Oh. Well its weird to vote someone(even if its RVS) under the reason "I've sussed you in previous games, so let me sus you early this game and throw shade". Even if its RVS, Std saying rn makes it easy for him to push Gamma later in the game based on "you're always sus".
Then why play that card early or mention it at all? Scum would just hide it and be opportunistic most likely. Here, they're attempting to sort a hard slot early.
From post 1? When the person they want to sort didn’t post yet?

VOTE: Titus

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:29 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 17, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 15, Titus wrote:
Then why play that card early or mention it at all? Scum would just hide it and be opportunistic most likely. Here, they're attempting to sort a hard slot early.
eh i feel like STD could do this as scum regardless. He doesnt have to hide anything when he rarely gets sussed anyways since std is a good scum player. Also, I dont know if they're really attempting to "sort it" with that specific post. I think they're just voting it so they
look
like they're sorting Gamma's alignment, cuz if you're voting someone under the premise of "I dont want to sus u in later game" dont really think thats sorting
Agreed.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:31 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 21, superbowl9 wrote:VOTE: superbowl9
saying this is scum indicative is scum indicative so watch yourselves
Are you
Not_Mafia
? :shifty:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:33 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 22, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: HockeyFan Voting for the Koba alt right of the bat.
Grandpa
is
DkKoba
's alt?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:36 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 39, T3 wrote:marcistar anagrams to "Arm rats IC"
Naturally you are a rats arm who also rolled IC.
lol!

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:38 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 47, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 6, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 4, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: gamma emerald

i'm probably going to scumread you i might as well just get it over with
This seems like a super bizarre reason to vote someone even for RVS? Like you're voting someone just because u srd them in past games which is ??
In post 10, Titus wrote:VOTE: HockeyFan

My gut doesn't like his FoS. Doubly so because no vote.
In post 11, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 10, Titus wrote:VOTE: HockeyFan

My gut doesn't like his FoS. Doubly so because no vote.
Its not a FOS? Imo, its impossible to have FOS'S within 5 posts. Im just voting Grandpa because its funny, nothing to do with his alligment
In post 15, Titus wrote:
In post 17, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 15, Titus wrote:
eh i feel like STD could do this as scum regardless. He doesnt have to hide anything when he rarely gets sussed anyways since std is a good scum player. Also, I dont know if they're really attempting to "sort it" with that specific post. I think they're just voting it so they
look
like they're sorting Gamma's alignment, cuz if you're voting someone under the premise of "I dont want to sus u in later game" dont really think thats sorting

this interaction is weird ngl
Why? Looks normal to me.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:40 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 49, Roden wrote:Oh wow I've actually played with most of the players here before.

VOTE: Koba alt
lol! (2)

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:43 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 51, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 48, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 45, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 26, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 23, superbowl9 wrote:also hi to everyone I know (titus,
ari
, gamma i think?)
Wut?

are you thinking what im thinking? lol
What are you trying to do here? Superbowl already said they were thinking of another game. What are u trying to speculate lol? Ari isnt even in the game
oh didnt see --

but idk i was just gonna be like they could have been thinking about Salsabil Faria and ari is their nickname and they probably rolled scum with them? but then i realized thats probably just me tryna be cool and tryna gamesolve kek
Wut??
Ari
is another player and I don’t know
sb9
, who are they? And are you
DkKoba
?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:45 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 56, Titus wrote:
In post 35, T3 wrote:PLAYING
THE
GAME
I'm part miller.

:shifty:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:46 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 59, Titus wrote:
In post 47, GrandpaMo wrote:this interaction is weird ngl
Hi. I'm weird.
No, I'm weird.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:51 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 66, marcistar wrote:
In post 46, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 28, superbowl9 wrote:How's it going gamma? I'm gonna townbin you this game until you start acting really scummy so if you are scum just try to blend in
Found Gamma's partner, thank me later
In post 33, marcistar wrote:
In post 18, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 16, marcistar wrote:knock knock
hi marci
wow nvm.... ignoring my knock knock joke... breaking my heart... :cry:
hi hockeyfan <3
In post 21, superbowl9 wrote:VOTE: superbowl9
saying this is scum indicative is scum indicative so watch yourselves
this is scum indicative.
sorry marci sadge:(
its fine T_T

were u joking with the "found gammas partner" thing..? CAUSE LIKE NGL- I KINDA SEE IT-
wut?? (2)

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:54 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 77, Titus wrote:
In post 74, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 72, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 64, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 59, Titus wrote:
In post 47, GrandpaMo wrote:this interaction is weird ngl
Hi. I'm weird.
we know

lol watch this be a breadcrumb
breadcrumb of what
Why do u care?
Titus might be a roaming loyal jailkeeper again. You never know.
:shifty:
(2)

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:57 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 81, GrandpaMo wrote:it seems like scum just hopped on out no where trying to rolefish now lol
Who do you think was hopped on?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:59 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 83, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 80, Titus wrote:Townbinning Gamma.
SCUM TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE FOCUS ON ME DOING THIS TO EARLY TOWNBIN A BUDDY HMMMMMMMM?~?!!?
Is this post serious?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”