kennyk
kennyk
Goon
kennyk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:47 am

Post by kennyk »

OK, as promised here is a list of a few things that for me could be added to the pile after my day 1 vote on cls.
In post 679, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
i forced uranus to E-1 to unpair myself with him in an insane bout of WIFOM, mostly because i thought it would be funny. the towny reasons for it i figured out later
Here you state you forced Uranus to E-1 while in another you claim you didn't do anything wrong because you were just the guy putting him on E-3. And letting him dangle in E-1 just for fun is everything but fun.
In post 690, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 689, LicketyQuickety wrote:Because it's opportunistic, which you admit... Seriously here? What are you smoking exactly?
i'm smoking that mason herb
spiritual town connections
Why using the word mason in this post? You denying secret hints later, but why giving this kind of fake claim (as we are now sure of after Regs flip)? As I stated fake claiming as town would be bad.
In post 924, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:good morning
In post 912, LicketyQuickety wrote:Trying to think about whether Uranus, who comes from largely role madness is more likely to claim VT as Scum here...
uranus, what's your opinion on this setup and how good are you at fakeclaiming power roles as mafia/3p?

(i have an opinion on this but an answer first = good)
Why this weird question? Should he answer with "yeah I am the king of fakeclaiming"?
In post 1001, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:someone tell me why we shouldnt sleep again to maintain odd parity
As seen by others this is so odd as a first substantial post after a nightkill.
In post 1030, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:^ this is exactly what i needed as a rebuttal, i feel like dropping what i was thinking now
i don't think me and radical are on the same page here. isn't an f4 with all VTs a few times better than an F3, at least statistically?
Even after some posts trying to get him on the right path this one totally ignores the fact that there are power roles.
In post 1071, cowsloveSushirolls wrote: was a joke

i searched for the exact same things kenny did, got nothing, and made other scenarios on why the regrider kill happened. post 1039 was not one of them
As I said in my voting post: I can't see anything funny about the fake quote. And you definitely didn't search for the same things as I did. I searched for conclusions why Regs kill happened because of his (faked by you) unseen claim of being friendly neighbor.

All in all those posts for me show a tendency to at least play antitown. So even if my read is wrong I would be more than happy to get my vote through.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:12 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

scum would have to be pretty ballsy to be like "hey, let's not kill again, right guys?"
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:49 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Vote Count 2-1
Save The Dragons
:
astronomyfortwo
: , NorwegianboyEE
kennyk
:
Uranus
:
cowsloveSushirolls
: kennyk
NorwegianboyEE
: cowsloveSushirolls, Save The Dragons
Radical Rat
:
LicketyQuickety
:

Not Voting
(8): Uranus, , LicketyQuickety, , Radical Rat, astronomyfortwo

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to eliminate.

Deadline: September, 7th, 2021

Countdown: (expired on 2021-09-07 13:30:00)

Mod Notes:

- :]
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:56 pm

Post by cowsloveSushirolls »

Spoiler:
In post 1076, kennyk wrote:
In post 679, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
i forced uranus to E-1 to unpair myself with him in an insane bout of WIFOM, mostly because i thought it would be funny. the towny reasons for it i figured out later
Here you state you forced Uranus to E-1 while in another you claim you didn't do anything wrong because you were just the guy putting him on E-3. And letting him dangle in E-1 just for fun is everything but fun.
In post 690, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 689, LicketyQuickety wrote:Because it's opportunistic, which you admit... Seriously here? What are you smoking exactly?
i'm smoking that mason herb
spiritual town connections
Why using the word mason in this post? You denying secret hints later, but why giving this kind of fake claim (as we are now sure of after Regs flip)? As I stated fake claiming as town would be bad.
In post 924, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:good morning
In post 912, LicketyQuickety wrote:Trying to think about whether Uranus, who comes from largely role madness is more likely to claim VT as Scum here...
uranus, what's your opinion on this setup and how good are you at fakeclaiming power roles as mafia/3p?

(i have an opinion on this but an answer first = good)
Why this weird question? Should he answer with "yeah I am the king of fakeclaiming"?
In post 1001, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:someone tell me why we shouldnt sleep again to maintain odd parity
As seen by others this is so odd as a first substantial post after a nightkill.
In post 1030, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:^ this is exactly what i needed as a rebuttal, i feel like dropping what i was thinking now
i don't think me and radical are on the same page here. isn't an f4 with all VTs a few times better than an F3, at least statistically?
Even after some posts trying to get him on the right path this one totally ignores the fact that there are power roles.
In post 1071, cowsloveSushirolls wrote: was a joke

i searched for the exact same things kenny did, got nothing, and made other scenarios on why the regrider kill happened. post 1039 was not one of them
As I said in my voting post: I can't see anything funny about the fake quote. And you definitely didn't search for the same things as I did. I searched for conclusions why Regs kill happened because of his (faked by you) unseen claim of being friendly neighbor.

All in all those posts for me show a tendency to at least play antitown. So even if my read is wrong I would be more than happy to get my vote through.

not what i said. i said, and i quote, "i put uranus at E-3. my hands are 100% clean." this was because you thought i actually put uranus at E-1 because of a wording error i've made, which you didn't like. basically, i said "i didn't do the crime, so look at who actually did"
also, you have some key evidence that putting people at E-1 does not matter in this game: uranus literally didn't get hammered on d1. what i did was not bad, and i'll continue to defend this
go and accuse me of deflecting, since that's something i actually did

i also did not deny secret hints: i gave my interpretation of what you were asking when talking about 'secret hints', i now see that you're blatantly rolefishing (this is post )

if uranus is a fakeclaiming champion, then he should go and say that. what's the problem with this again? if he isn't good at fakeclaiming, chances are he won't do it as scum.

using mechanics to read somebody feels really ???, and i'm unsure why you and STD are so intent on reading me with this. i'm able to perfectly replicate mechanics talk as both alignments, and i'm sure everyone else here can

i think you have to be willfully ignorant to push me or town to think that F4 has a chance of having the last power role. i'll do the math:
d1 - scum knows 2/9 roles. uranus and kenny claim VT. assume both town for below
n1 - scum knows 4/9 roles. intends on killing someone and rolecopping another
--hypothetical
d2 - scum knows 6/9 roles, 8 are alive. condemn a non-claimer (likely to happen, astro/norwee wagons happening today) for 7 alive and below statistic
n2 - scum knows 7/9 roles. 7 are alive. condemn a non claimer, check the other. the doctor has been singled out by then
d3 - scum knows 9/9 roles. 6 are alive. ergo, impossible for last PR to live until F4

and yes, i did search for the things you did. i went to floo's ISO, searched up "friendly" then "neighbor", got nothing from it, and made a joke about it before thinking of scenarios that explain why floo/regrider was killed. that's exactly what you did, minus the joke

i don't think this post is good. if the majority of your vote on me is policy (which you seem to hint at in the last line) then that's even worse. i quite literally am inches away from giving you the scum in a silver platter, stop stepping on my toes
selling fuit gummy at an affordable price
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:07 pm

i{ll put in the time to solve tomorrow, promise
kennyk
kennyk
Goon
kennyk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:38 pm

Post by kennyk »

In post 1079, cowsloveSushirolls wrote: not what i said. i said, and i quote, "i put uranus at E-3. my hands are 100% clean." this was because you thought i actually put uranus at E-1 because of a wording error i've made, which you didn't like. basically, i said "i didn't do the crime, so look at who actually did"
Your hands are not 100 % clean. In the quoted post you even said you forced him to E-1. You didn't do it by putting the E-1 vote. It was 'just' the E-3 vote. But that is far from 100 % clean. I guess you would still claim you weren't part of the crime if Uranus got hammered. Sure you didn't hammer him but still were part of the train.
In post 1079, cowsloveSushirolls wrote: also, you have some key evidence that putting people at E-1 does not matter in this game: uranus literally didn't get hammered on d1. what i did was not bad, and i'll continue to defend this
go and accuse me of deflecting, since that's something i actually did
Would you still claim this if he got hammered and flipped green? This is totally hindsight. Or were you sure scum didn't have the option of hammering Uranus because you are one of them and the other one was on the train (or Uranus for that matter)?
In post 1079, cowsloveSushirolls wrote: i also did not deny secret hints: i gave my interpretation of what you were asking when talking about 'secret hints', i now see that you're blatantly rolefishing (this is post )
At the time I asked that question your actions for me only made sense if you were a mason together with Uranus. You dropped the word mason in one of your posts so I thought that was a secret hint on you being mason. The other question I asked (about your read list) was in context with this mason theory. You shattered that part as well, so the theory was gone anyways.

So if I get you right you accuse me of blatantly rolefishing because I tried to verify things you posted. But why did you give this fake information about 'smoking the mason herb' in the first place? You started to rolefish there if you ask me. Maybe you hoped for some other power role to stand up and say "mason not possible, because I know part of the setup".
In post 1079, cowsloveSushirolls wrote: if uranus is a fakeclaiming champion, then he should go and say that. what's the problem with this again? if he isn't good at fakeclaiming, chances are he won't do it as scum.
I don't get that logic. If he says he is a fakeclaim champion and claims VT what does it give you? Is the VT real or fake because of him being the fake champion? If he denies being a fake king you don't know if that is true and are none the wiser. That question was just like me asking you "Are you scum?"
In post 1079, cowsloveSushirolls wrote: using mechanics to read somebody feels really ???, and i'm unsure why you and STD are so intent on reading me with this. i'm able to perfectly replicate mechanics talk as both alignments, and i'm sure everyone else here can

i think you have to be willfully ignorant to push me or town to think that F4 has a chance of having the last power role. i'll do the math:
d1 - scum knows 2/9 roles. uranus and kenny claim VT. assume both town for below
n1 - scum knows 4/9 roles. intends on killing someone and rolecopping another
--hypothetical
d2 - scum knows 6/9 roles, 8 are alive. condemn a non-claimer (likely to happen, astro/norwee wagons happening today) for 7 alive and below statistic
n2 - scum knows 7/9 roles. 7 are alive. condemn a non claimer, check the other. the doctor has been singled out by then
d3 - scum knows 9/9 roles. 6 are alive. ergo, impossible for last PR to live until F4
If i interprete your post right that's doing the math badly. I think you like to make us believe scum knows X/9 roles at the beginning of stated day or night. But there are some flaws with your calculation.
d1 - scum knows 2/9 roles. True: they know the roles of themselves
n1 - scum knows 2/9 roles. Uranus and me claiming VT doesn't reveal anything to mafia. One or both of us could be fakeclaiming as to not revealing our tiwn power role. Or as far as you are concerned one or both of us could be mafia. Or do you know we aren't?
d2 - scum knows 4/9 roles, 8 are alive. Now they know themselves, Reg and one rolecopped townie
n2 - scum knows 5/9 roles, 7 are alive. Suppose one of the not known roles was elimed d2
d3 - scum knows 7/9 roles, 6 are alive. Again one nightkill and one rolecop
n3 - scum knows 8/9 roles, 5 are alive. See n2
d4 - scum knows 9/9 roles, 4 are alive. After killing the last unknown person we are in a F4 situation but with 2 scum and two townies and the PR probably killed

This sceanario is the worst case scenario. Mafia could have one of their abbilities blocked or tracked (depending on setup) or one of them could have been elimed d2 or d3. I don't think F4 with a PR hasn't that out of the world possibility you seem to make us think.

On the other hand: Why are you so sure astro/norwee wagons are happening today? One has one and the other two votes so far. Why don't you add yourself to that soup? You also have one vote.
In post 1079, cowsloveSushirolls wrote: and yes, i did search for the things you did. i went to floo's ISO, searched up "friendly" then "neighbor", got nothing from it, and made a joke about it before thinking of scenarios that explain why floo/regrider was killed. that's exactly what you did, minus the joke
Maybe you did search for that words (and honestly it doesn't even matter if you did or didn't). But I did it to get context to your fake quote. And again I like to point out it was in no way a joke. It totally did plant the wrong impressions in our mind. That is trying to mislead everyone. So far no one said he got that as a joke.
In post 1079, cowsloveSushirolls wrote: i don't think this post is good. if the majority of your vote on me is policy (which you seem to hint at in the last line) then that's even worse. i quite literally am inches away from giving you the scum in a silver platter, stop stepping on my toes
I believe you when you are saying you don't like my post. It might very well be because I caught you. And no, my vote on you is not majorly based on policy. I believe you are scum. But as a VT I do not know that for sure. And therefor being wrong is a possibiliy. But it's one I am willing to take.

And why should I stop stepping on your toes? Will you stop stepping on others toes, too?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:23 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I look into the skies and i see~
Flying there, Astronomy~

Oh so far and yet so close~
Giving me an wink, adios~
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
kennyk
kennyk
Goon
kennyk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:50 pm

Post by kennyk »

In post 1082, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I look into the skies and i see~
Flying there, Astronomy~

We have a poet in our game. Well written lines. A little sad but true.

Speaking of 'sad but true': that poem reminded me of another Metallica song:

(I know the original is by Blue Öyster Cult, but this is the version I first heard and still prefer; If I guess most players age right, most of you would think even Metallica is old folks music. So BÖC might be way off your radar)
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:06 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:19 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

Anyway...

I haven't really had the energy to go analyze floo/Reg for why they may have been targeted like I'd wanted to, but as far as today's discussion goes...

I cannot see this cows/kenny exchange as being TvT. I'm still leaning toward kenny being the scum here, because while I don't disagree that Some of what cows has said is anti-Town, I feel like kenny's going out of his way to see it in the worst way possible.

And yeah, I'm aware of the irony in that as I sit here treating kenny in a similar fashion, but idk, his posts just seem very disingenuous, whereas I get the sense that cows actually does believe everything he's saying.

I do have more specific points that I want to bring up later, but I'm feeling okay getting rid of either rn.

I'm also amenable to eliminating astronomy as a backup option, but I'm not really convinced it's scum lurking as opposed to town lurking, and because the slot has posted basically zero useful content, a flip either way isn't terribly informative.

kennyk
kennyk
Goon
kennyk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:43 am

Post by kennyk »

So with a little time at hand I will try to give an overview of floos/Regriders posts which might have led to him being killed.
Spoiler:
In post 459, RegRider wrote:Quick reads list. This isn't a solid read list, but this is generally how I feel about who is town and who is not.

RegRider
-----
Kennyk
Salsa
StD
LQ
Null

I am open to any Elim thats not these people.
In post 464, RegRider wrote:
In post 461, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 459, RegRider wrote:Quick reads list. This isn't a solid read list, but this is generally how I feel about who is town and who is not.

RegRider
-----
Kennyk
Salsa
StD
LQ
Null

I am open to any Elim thats not these people.
Can I ask how much experience you have playing Forum Mafia?

Also, can I get a sentence or two on your TRs?
In various sites, maybe a few years on and off. 2020 was a dry mafia year for me though.

One thing I will note is that I think a lot of people are basically coasting so I will probably pressure on of them.
Unvote
if floo hadn't.

With kenny, I think he was probably in the front of Town's attention for most of the day. I admit he might be scum and I remember a post of his being WIFOM. Off the top of my head I think it was post 144? But kenny always tried to make an effort so I'll buy that he just acts awkward and I doubt it's a gambit of his. He's slight town.

With Salsa, I think she is active and trying to lead town. Maybe I shouldn't townread her because I don't remember any reads from her.

I will admit I am acting with my gut with StD and Lick.
In post 534, RegRider wrote:
In post 531, Save The Dragons wrote:i like regrider, would like astronomyfortwo to post something, still thinking it's just salsa here.
I know this isn't the right post for me to reply to but I liked Salsa's posts. For example, I agree with #256 (Salsa #27). Town shouldn't be afraid of questions from town. Town should be able to answer and not get snippy. Salsa genuinely wanted to go over kennyk's prod request and seemed to hold her hand over it after #256.
In post 535, RegRider wrote:Wait if Entel is Scum and kennyk requested a prod, could he have done it publicly to gain Town cred? Why couldn't he have just requested it in the mafia PM? It almost seems like inside knowledge. Can someone explain what Salsa has to do with all of this?
In post 564, RegRider wrote:I agree with #545. This should be E-2.

VOTE: Uranus
In post 625, RegRider wrote:Verizon is such a shit company.

UNVOTE: Uranus

Hold on, why is StD having doubts? I'll unvote but StD needs to explain their votes.
In post 916, RegRider wrote:I agree we probably are locked in an Uranus lynch, or no lynch at all. Uranus is still a SR on my party. I think I unvoted? But I'll VOTE: Uranus before I forget.
In post 933, RegRider wrote:
In post 932, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 917, LicketyQuickety wrote:Then you have CLS who is voting whatever flavor of weed they feel like smoking today.
my POE right now is kenny/uranus/astronomy/reg
you can swap kenny and norwee around, but i like the circumstances of norwee's replacement () enough that i wouldn't vote them today
still haven't ISOed salsa yet, though
Can you vote Uranus then?

As discussed more than once floo started with voting me and a small skirmish with me.
floo was replaced by Regrider after his six posts.
After recapping he posts a read list which ends with him being fine with an elim that is not Kennyk, Salsa, StD or LQ. He later explains those four with some reads on me and Salsa and gut on the other two.
Another post of support for Salsa
He assumes I might have publicly demanded a prod on Ent to gain town cred.
He agrees with post 545 and votes Uranus.
He sees doubts from StD and unvotes Uranus. (at least that is my explanation for his unvote)
Later agrees an elim of Uranus is better than no elim and (re-) votes Uranus.
He puts a little pressure on CLS to vote Uranus, too.

As far as I can see they only stepped on two persons toes openly. One is me and the other Uranus. To a lesser degree those not named in RegRiders readlist might think he didn't like them. Of course I don't know if his first read list was still in place. I guess I wouldn't have been the top position any more or even on his good side. On top of that, Uranus was the only one voting for RegRider and I voted for floo. As I am one of the persons on the negative list I might not be objective but in my eyes Uranus got the worst beating from Regrider.

As Uranus is an experienced player I doubt he would do such an apparent move as to kill one person that had the worst feelings in your direction. But maybe that is just what he wants us to think. Or maybe scum wants us to think just that. And with Uranus being on a train day one, a train on day two on this premises might be easier to pull off.

Maybe scum even wanted to discredit both Uranus and me, as we both had a not to well reputation among all other players.

On the other hand RegRider could have been chosen for his posting pattern. He posted some meaningful posts. But it weren't too many (I guess I got most of them in the spoilers). Maybe mafia thought this was due to him being in a PR and wanting to be flying partially under the radar. If this was the case I can't see how we get informations out of this.

So after all I am not sure what I should get out this nightkill. Anyone else got ideas?
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:19 am

i kinda regret responding with a wallpost already, since a back and forth with 6 responses isn't the most engaging thing for everyone else to look at. i'll attempt to give my conclusion to as many as them as possible
In post 1081, kennyk wrote:Your hands are not 100 % clean. In the quoted post you even said you forced him to E-1. You didn't do it by putting the E-1 vote. It was 'just' the E-3 vote. But that is far from 100 % clean. I guess you would still claim you weren't part of the crime if Uranus got hammered. Sure you didn't hammer him but still were part of the train.
clarifying: my hands are clean in the "putting people at E-1" department.
In post 1081, kennyk wrote:Would you still claim this if he got hammered and flipped green? This is totally hindsight. Or were you sure scum didn't have the option of hammering Uranus because you are one of them and the other one was on the train (or Uranus for that matter)?
i think you already know the answer to this: if uranus got hammered regardless of alignment, then clearly putting people at E-1 matters so I wouldn't say that
In post 1081, kennyk wrote:At the time I asked that question your actions for me only made sense if you were a mason together with Uranus. You dropped the word mason in one of your posts so I thought that was a secret hint on you being mason. The other question I asked (about your read list) was in context with this mason theory. You shattered that part as well, so the theory was gone anyways.

So if I get you right you accuse me of blatantly rolefishing because I tried to verify things you posted. But why did you give this fake information about 'smoking the mason herb' in the first place? You started to rolefish there if you ask me. Maybe you hoped for some other power role to stand up and say "mason not possible, because I know part of the setup".
you can call it rolefishing but it wasn't my intention to do so, while your prodding was explicitly "i want to sort and verify CLSR's softclaim"
i do get how it can look that way but it's a poor way to do it as scum, since its contingent on random newbies picking it up and counterclaiming me based on a softclaim. i think most people would just push me and obviously see that i'm not a mason, especially not with uranus
In post 1081, kennyk wrote:If i interprete your post right that's doing the math badly. I think you like to make us believe scum knows X/9 roles at the beginning of stated day or night. But there are some flaws with your calculation.
Spoiler: math, spoiled this so post is shorter - CLS
n1 - scum knows 2/9 roles. Uranus and me claiming VT doesn't reveal anything to mafia. One or both of us could be fakeclaiming as to not revealing our tiwn power role. Or as far as you are concerned one or both of us could be mafia. Or do you know we aren't?
d2 - scum knows 4/9 roles, 8 are alive. Now they know themselves, Reg and one rolecopped townie
n2 - scum knows 5/9 roles, 7 are alive. Suppose one of the not known roles was elimed d2
d4 - scum knows 9/9 roles, 4 are alive. After killing the last unknown person we are in a F4 situation but with 2 scum and two townies and the PR probably killed

This sceanario is the worst case scenario. Mafia could have one of their abbilities blocked or tracked (depending on setup) or one of them could have been elimed d2 or d3. I don't think F4 with a PR hasn't that out of the world possibility you seem to make us think.

On the other hand: Why are you so sure astro/norwee wagons are happening today? One has one and the other two votes so far. Why don't you add yourself to that soup? You also have one vote.
why isn't my case the worst scenario? you both were put at E-1 and claimed that way, so your claims are somewhat reliable.
but yeah, i did the math wrong. scum knows every role by night 4, not day 3. i do believe that there's a chance that the PR makes it to F4 now, as small as that chance is
we can only hope that you guys fakeclaimed in the extremely dire situations you were in. :wink:

i forgot that you voted me. you can lump me in the voting pool, since i haven't claimed
In post 1081, kennyk wrote:I don't get that logic. If he says he is a fakeclaim champion and claims VT what does it give you? Is the VT real or fake because of him being the fake champion? If he denies being a fake king you don't know if that is true and are none the wiser. That question was just like me asking you "Are you scum?"
it'd give me the idea that they're not using their champion fakeclaiming skills to claim a PR in any of the times they were put at E-1 (two separate instances)
this helps because LQ was trying to figure out if their background would make them more inclined to claim PR as scum or not

from my opening posts, you know that
i know at least a tiny bit of his background, and i've watched him play.
so yes, i do know a bit of the truth, but i needed them to say their own opinion out loud
In post 1081, kennyk wrote:I believe you when you are saying you don't like my post. It might very well be because I caught you. And no, my vote on you is not majorly based on policy. I believe you are scum. But as a VT I do not know that for sure. And therefor being wrong is a possibiliy. But it's one I am willing to take.

And why should I stop stepping on your toes? Will you stop stepping on others toes, too?
i don't actually have an answer to this. therefore, keep going! just make sure it's town-motivated toe stepping
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:20 am

In post 1059, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Regrider wouldn’t be an good kill from me as scum here imo. If we assume it was an kill not based on them being FN (which i believe, as from my quick look at their ISO it didn’t seem to be telegraphed at all) but rather an kill made from someone that would likely not be in an bad position in people’s reads today. Hence an relatively discreet kill was made the choice. I would imagine Quick to be an much bigger priority kill if scum felt threatened by their solving and general hyperposting.
i didn't see this but this is generally agreeable
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1085, Radical Rat wrote:I cannot see this cows/kenny exchange as being TvT.
What makes you think that?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
kennyk
kennyk
Goon
kennyk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:44 am

Post by kennyk »

I totally agree with you cls, that doing those wallposts back and forth isn't very entertaining. So in order to keep things smaller I will answer to this ...
Spoiler: open at your own risk
In post 1087, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:i kinda regret responding with a wallpost already, since a back and forth with 6 responses isn't the most engaging thing for everyone else to look at. i'll attempt to give my conclusion to as many as them as possible
In post 1081, kennyk wrote:Your hands are not 100 % clean. In the quoted post you even said you forced him to E-1. You didn't do it by putting the E-1 vote. It was 'just' the E-3 vote. But that is far from 100 % clean. I guess you would still claim you weren't part of the crime if Uranus got hammered. Sure you didn't hammer him but still were part of the train.
clarifying: my hands are clean in the "putting people at E-1" department.
In post 1081, kennyk wrote:Would you still claim this if he got hammered and flipped green? This is totally hindsight. Or were you sure scum didn't have the option of hammering Uranus because you are one of them and the other one was on the train (or Uranus for that matter)?
i think you already know the answer to this: if uranus got hammered regardless of alignment, then clearly putting people at E-1 matters so I wouldn't say that
In post 1081, kennyk wrote:At the time I asked that question your actions for me only made sense if you were a mason together with Uranus. You dropped the word mason in one of your posts so I thought that was a secret hint on you being mason. The other question I asked (about your read list) was in context with this mason theory. You shattered that part as well, so the theory was gone anyways.

you can call it rolefishing but it wasn't my intention to do so, while your prodding was explicitly "i want to sort and verify CLSR's softclaim"
i do get how it can look that way but it's a poor way to do it as scum, since its contingent on random newbies picking it up and counterclaiming me based on a softclaim. i think most people would just push me and obviously see that i'm not a mason, especially not with uranus
In post 1081, kennyk wrote:If i interprete your post right that's doing the math badly. I think you like to make us believe scum knows X/9 roles at the beginning of stated day or night. But there are some flaws with your calculation.

why isn't my case the worst scenario? you both were put at E-1 and claimed that way, so your claims are somewhat reliable.
but yeah, i did the math wrong. scum knows every role by night 4, not day 3. i do believe that there's a chance that the PR makes it to F4 now, as small as that chance is
we can only hope that you guys fakeclaimed in the extremely dire situations you were in. :wink:

i forgot that you voted me. you can lump me in the voting pool, since i haven't claimed
In post 1081, kennyk wrote:I don't get that logic. If he says he is a fakeclaim champion and claims VT what does it give you? Is the VT real or fake because of him being the fake champion? If he denies being a fake king you don't know if that is true and are none the wiser. That question was just like me asking you "Are you scum?"
it'd give me the idea that they're not using their champion fakeclaiming skills to claim a PR in any of the times they were put at E-1 (two separate instances)
this helps because LQ was trying to figure out if their background would make them more inclined to claim PR as scum or not

from my opening posts, you know that
i know at least a tiny bit of his background, and i've watched him play.
so yes, i do know a bit of the truth, but i needed them to say their own opinion out loud
In post 1081, kennyk wrote:I believe you when you are saying you don't like my post. It might very well be because I caught you. And no, my vote on you is not majorly based on policy. I believe you are scum. But as a VT I do not know that for sure. And therefor being wrong is a possibiliy. But it's one I am willing to take.

i don't actually have an answer to this. therefore, keep going! just make sure it's town-motivated toe stepping

... with these lines, which do not contain responses to every of your responses:
To the mason claim: Yes, I wanted to verify if my thought about your role (mason) was right. Yes, I could have just pushed you with a direct question like "are you a mason?". I have to admit I asked the way I asked in the hope that if my theory was true it got unnoticed by mafia that you claimed mason. If you had given the right answers, I would have had one person definitely on my town list and a second one on the very likely town list.

But one thing I haven't seen so far is your reason, why you posted the mason thing in the first place.

To the scenarios: As I pointed out earlier (I am just to lazy right now to look up in which post, and I don't wanna fake quote :wink: ), a VT claim in my eyes is nowhere as reliable as you seem to think it is. A PR could very well hide behind a VT claim. I as scum wouldn't be too sure about those claims. And especially in the scenario we have it is not unlikely as our reaining PR is either jailkeeper or tracker. In both cases there are three setups.

As a jailkeeper you either have a tracker, a FN or a VT as the other town role. If you out yourself you are doomed to be nightkilled n1.
As a tracker you either have a jailkeeper (1), a doc (2) or a FN (3) with you. If you claim you could be quite save in scenario 2 (doc protects you, you track), you could be save but both power roles are wasted in scenario 1 (jk jails you, you can't use your abbility) or you are doomed to be killed in n1 in scenario 3.
I don't like the probabilities in neither case. So a VT claim is more reasonable than any PR claim. (I am not going into me or Uranus being scum, because that wouldn't be part of a worst case scenario)

To the toe stepping: we could definitely agree that we are both only stepping others toes if it is town-motivated. Hopefully we can get the rest to agree to this, too. :mrgreen:
(phew, this got shorter than I feared)
kennyk
kennyk
Goon
kennyk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:48 am

Post by kennyk »

In post 1089, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1085, Radical Rat wrote:I cannot see this cows/kenny exchange as being TvT.
Maybe he just knows that cow is scum :wink:
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:20 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 1089, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
They're both behaving in ways I'd consider scummy independently of this argument, but also I don't think it's SvS shenanigans because that's a lot of unnecessary heat to draw on themselves with scum in a pretty good position otherwise right now. It's Possible either one could be Town at this point, which does also mean it's possible both are, but I really feel like there's scum here.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:25 am

Post by Radical Rat »

VOTE: kennyk

I do still think this is the best way to go.

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:29 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

we're gonna no lim again aren't we
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:36 am

Post by Radical Rat »

We will not, there's still like a week left in the day, that's plenty of time to work through things.

kennyk
kennyk
Goon
kennyk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:10 am

Post by kennyk »

I agree that we should try to lim someone. But we don't need to be hasty about it. It is still five days until dusk. So we could try to figure out which one of us is most likely to get the needed votes.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:16 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 1094, Save The Dragons wrote:we're gonna no lim again aren't we
God I hope not.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:17 am

In post 1079, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:if uranus is a fakeclaiming champion, then he should go and say that. what's the problem with this again? if he isn't good at fakeclaiming, chances are he won't do it as scum.
Which is exactly what Uranus said. They said they normally don't fakeclaim as Scum. Why are you covering for Uranus so strongly here?

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:20 am

In post 1083, kennyk wrote:
In post 1082, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I look into the skies and i see~
Flying there, Astronomy~

We have a poet in our game. Well written lines. A little sad but true.

Speaking of 'sad but true': that poem reminded me of another Metallica song:

(I know the original is by Blue Öyster Cult, but this is the version I first heard and still prefer; If I guess most players age right, most of you would think even Metallica is old folks music. So BÖC might be way off your radar)
Sorta feeling like the vibe of this game is more this:

I say that because Town really can't get their act together this game.

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”