Pronoun: She

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 5:22 am

Post by Cook »

votecount 2.1
Dragon of the West (1):
ssbm_Kyouko
Robert M Hunter (1):
Thor Ragnarok

With 9 alive it takes 5 to reach a consensus.
(expired on 2021-09-08 12:45:52) before deadline.
Last edited by Cook on Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Your friendly neighborhood chef and baker. LONG LIVE THE CHEFHAT REBELLION!
"If Mafia game not filling, you have not enough hostages" — Enchant //
"ya true if you don't play mafia you are probably winning" – Alisae

Inventor of 3d20 //
Successful Rebellion Leader//
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:12 am

Post by redtea »

In post 1593, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:He was calling for multitasking modifier to claim - maybe he actually rolled the second cult die? Cult Multitasking Voyeur, but he claimed to have rolled town Multitasking Voyeur to try to bait the cult leader out? After all, the Cult leader probably would be thinking "My role was Bus Driver with 2 modifiers, I rolled Multitasking at random and Bus Driver was fudged. This is the perfect opportunity to fakeclaim a real town role later if I need"

But T3 would know that really there were 2 cult rolls. He would be the only player that knows this. So he would be on the lookout for anyone softing Voyeur as being the cult leader. Somehow T3 figured out Cakez was scum very early - going to go reread them a bit and see if he spotted a crumb or something.

pedit: Ah thanks for clarifying, I must have remembered the thread wrong
actually I was just going through the VCs because it did look like
someone
had figured out sircakez was cult early (hence my red-string-conspiracy-theory mention). Looking at it again, T3 left sircakez to vote cyrus and at one point thor, but kind of kept coming back to sircakez. And he did talk about him a lot.
In post 1596, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 106, SirCakez wrote:
Hi i'm SO busy I'm dying
but I want to play the mafias
and there it is. Multitasking crumb.

T3 certainly rolled Cult or some other scum faction + Multitasking Voyeur
you know what, I believe this crumb. Even though he later said what exactly he was irl busy with. I'll believe it.

I don't know where you're going with this exactly
*Old account here
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:14 am

Post by redtea »

In post 1584, Robert M Hunter wrote:Isn't Thor near 100% scum at this point? What was the flaw in my reasoning and Marashu's?

viewtopic.php?p=12976965#p12976965

I regret not vigging Thor, I changed my choice from Thor to T3 in the middle of the night. Now I'm smacking my head over it.
Not 100% imo but it's a good theory from marashu.
*Old account here
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:15 am

Post by redtea »

In post 1587, Thor Ragnarok wrote:VOTE: Robert M Hunter

He's basically pulling a comedy routine at this point. "Isn't Thor near 100% scum at this point?" when it relies on me being scum
exactly
with cyrus and both of us coming up with this convoluted play.

If you look through my posts and see how much I was trying to crumb powerful rolls and ask to be recruited, it is very obvious what my motives are and how I'm the Paranoid Gun Owner.

Get this madlad out of here please.
I mean it's been said before how it would make sense enough to fakeclaim it to prevent town pr's from checking you.
ugh i don't know what to do here
*Old account here
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:03 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1601, redtea wrote:
In post 1593, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:He was calling for multitasking modifier to claim - maybe he actually rolled the second cult die? Cult Multitasking Voyeur, but he claimed to have rolled town Multitasking Voyeur to try to bait the cult leader out? After all, the Cult leader probably would be thinking "My role was Bus Driver with 2 modifiers, I rolled Multitasking at random and Bus Driver was fudged. This is the perfect opportunity to fakeclaim a real town role later if I need"

But T3 would know that really there were 2 cult rolls. He would be the only player that knows this. So he would be on the lookout for anyone softing Voyeur as being the cult leader. Somehow T3 figured out Cakez was scum very early - going to go reread them a bit and see if he spotted a crumb or something.

pedit: Ah thanks for clarifying, I must have remembered the thread wrong
actually I was just going through the VCs because it did look like
someone
had figured out sircakez was cult early (hence my red-string-conspiracy-theory mention). Looking at it again, T3 left sircakez to vote cyrus and at one point thor, but kind of kept coming back to sircakez. And he did talk about him a lot.
In post 1596, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 106, SirCakez wrote:
Hi i'm SO busy I'm dying
but I want to play the mafias
and there it is. Multitasking crumb.

T3 certainly rolled Cult or some other scum faction + Multitasking Voyeur
you know what, I believe this crumb. Even though he later said what exactly he was irl busy with. I'll believe it.

I don't know where you're going with this exactly
I'm not going anywhere else with it, I'm already there: prior to this it was possible Cakez had received his role from either Gamma or from T3.

Now I can say without a doubt he got it from T3. Meaning if Gamma's roll claim is true, there is a 3rd party in the game. I seriously doubt they rolled jester or it would have been apparent sooner. We're dealing with SK or Survivor is my best guess. 3P roll is broken down into 25% Jester, 25% Survivor, 50% SK.

Whichever 3P they are, they should still have the bus driver + 2d20 modifiers.

We have parity cops to locate the 3P. I kinda think policing Thor is strong here because if hes truly PGO, eventually a Parity Cop that could be used to catch 3P may kill themselves trying to check Thor. If he's not PGO, he's not town and it's a good lim.

Gamma's suspicion about why I am treating this as town:scum:cult makes sense now. If he is telling the truth about his roll, he's probably figured all this out already, or at least suspected it when he saw Cakez flip something so close to what T3 rolled.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:05 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Parity cops and rolecops actually can locate 3P
UNVOTE:

I'm probably going to want to lim Thor today but we have time to discuss still
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:06 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I also dont like Thor challenging RMH, though if Thor is town, RMH could be a prime target for investigations that can find SK
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean you were using BOP yesterday b4 we had any flips and I was wrong about Cakez but I helped flip mafia so unless you think i'm another faction this doesn't make sense. but either you or there's scum in your town reads.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Don't think RMH is the right flip today. Like I just think that claiming 1x vig is going to be a safe claim for an alien. He'd have to have a mod that lets him kill twice or he's doing something risky and claiming another faction's kill but that's prob unlikely right?

His motivation for claiming is ??? I just don't really understand why you'd claim on d2 unless you couldn't get killed some kinda way. So part of me feels like the optimal play is to just let na's sort him but on the flipside if he was an alien then we get an alien flip and we'd know that that faction exists.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1538, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Think dwlee, marashu,
thor
, redtea, rmh are all town with the extinction of cult
In post 1605, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I'm probably going to want to lim Thor today but we have time to discuss still
could you talk about how you went from town reading Thor to wanting to vote him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I doubt was a crumb.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:20 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1609, Nero Cain wrote:
thor
In post 1605, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I'm probably going to want to lim Thor today but we have time to discuss still
could you talk about how you went from town reading Thor to wanting to vote him?
Yeah, I was heavily discounting the possibility of Cyrus lying about his roll. I think it was Dragon or Gamma that made a point that had me reconsidering a bit, bringing Thor into that POE, because he was only out of it because of his suspected role of PGO. Then when Thor voted for RMH it seemed suspicious to me.

In the post right before 1605 I explain why policy limming Thor is probably strong here as well.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:23 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1610, Nero Cain wrote:I doubt was a crumb.
Even if it wasn't, it's clear that T3 interpreted it as such.

It's possible actually that Cakez was trying to crumb the Multitasking Parity Cop that Dwlee originally claimed, which actually turned out to be rampaging. I'm pretty sure dwlee claimed that before 106.

Regardless, I don't think the assertion that 106 was not a crumb has any impact on my conclusion, so why did you make this post?
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Thor Ragnarok
Thor Ragnarok
Goon
Thor Ragnarok
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:27 am

Post by Thor Ragnarok »

Whatever
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:05 am

Post by redtea »

In post 1612, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1610, Nero Cain wrote:I doubt was a crumb.
Even if it wasn't, it's clear that T3 interpreted it as such.

It's possible actually that Cakez was trying to crumb the Multitasking Parity Cop that Dwlee originally claimed, which actually turned out to be rampaging. I'm pretty sure dwlee claimed that before 106.

Regardless, I don't think the assertion that 106 was not a crumb has any impact on my conclusion, so why did you make this post?
dwlee claimed #33 for reference
*Old account here
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:06 am

Post by redtea »

okay everyone is being weird ill start here
VOTE: nero
*Old account here
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1584, Robert M Hunter wrote:Isn't Thor near 100% scum at this point? What was the flaw in my reasoning and Marashu's?

I regret not vigging Thor, I changed my choice from Thor to T3 in the middle of the night. Now I'm smacking my head over it.
I don’t think Marashu is even that confident about Thor being scum...?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1611, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1609, Nero Cain wrote:
thor
Yeah, I was heavily discounting the possibility of Cyrus lying about his roll. I think it was Dragon or Gamma that made a point that had me reconsidering a bit, bringing Thor into that POE, because he was only out of it because of his suspected role of PGO. Then when Thor voted for RMH it seemed suspicious to me.

In the post right before 1605 I explain why policy limming Thor is probably strong here as well.
Okaaay
Something feels up with this post
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:48 am

Post by Marashu »

In post 1563, Nero Cain wrote:Y AM I IN YOUR POE?
I'm pretty sure dwlee, redtea, and kyouko are town, Robert's game has been +town, especially D2. I had Dragon/Thor as my last PoE but with Thor's play today I think I prefer him over Dragon. Beyond that, it's PoE.
Gamma Emerald wrote:

Not super confident, but I think this is also a slot that can be resolved later. That said, Thor's play today has just been to turtle - rely on the PGO claim to challenge anyone to night action target him, while attacking people who question his towniness. I haven't seen any critical thinking here. I would absolutely believe 3PS here, but would also not risk letting him live if he changes his claim.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:50 am

Post by Marashu »

I think if Nero is mafia, Thor is his partner and would want that slot flipped next.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:54 am

Post by Marashu »

VOTE: Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: ssbm

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1571, Gamma Emerald wrote:It’s either that or 8:2:2:1 assuming the maximum 5 scum
like I kinda like this b/c it means that all 3 scum could be pushing me today.

SSBM is just scummy
redtea keeps talking about me but not at me
and Marashu is just flat-out wrong. I don't even make sense as a cyrus buddy but I still think RMH is maybe a fakeclaimed alien so maybe he's just POE town?

but Thor is right, scum want a PGO dead and they are the ones that are pushing him which is those 3 so...

redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:21 pm

Post by redtea »

In post 1618, Marashu wrote:
In post 1563, Nero Cain wrote:Y AM I IN YOUR POE?
I'm pretty sure dwlee, redtea, and kyouko are town, Robert's game has been +town, especially D2. I had Dragon/Thor as my last PoE but with Thor's play today I think I prefer him over Dragon. Beyond that, it's PoE.
Gamma Emerald wrote:

Not super confident, but I think this is also a slot that can be resolved later. That said, Thor's play today has just been to turtle - rely on the PGO claim to challenge anyone to night action target him, while attacking people who question his towniness. I haven't seen any critical thinking here. I would absolutely believe 3PS here, but would also not risk letting him live if he changes his claim.
you put my thoughts on thor into words
*Old account here
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

SSBM keeps doing this weird thing where she weaves in and out of the list. sometimes it's like she treats the roll list like gospel and other times she just sort of ignores it and revisions it. Like all of d1 she was cult hunting and then it became "well maybe there isn't a cult." and today her thoughts on Thor being scum are nonsense.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”