Mini Normal 2234 | Who needs title (Game Over)

marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:52 pm

Post by marcistar »

silly, silly i dont do meta! you should know that t3 ^.^

i might be too lenient, but i do love emotions :good:
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:52 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 849, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 848, T3 wrote:
In post 835, marcistar wrote:dont think grandpamos scum tbh.
In post 842, marcistar wrote:
In post 838, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 837, marcistar wrote:i think grandpamo looks better from it, but i dont necessarily think gammas scum tbh.
honestly. im REALLY trying to see a world where gamma is town btw.

like if its not obvious, im giving gamma to give me a chance to prove to her that they are town, but they havent like fucking jusfitied anything!!!! and its kinda frustrating :(((
i cant really towncase him to help, so sorry :-(
its just like, vibes right now, but its not something im too confident in the grand scheme of things.

i do see how frustrated you are though, and thats what feels town in you. you came up with a meta case, which you didn't really need to do in
this
game as scum, since you could prob just slide by a bit longer since nobody else is really doing anything, or could've just as well came up with a "i was busy uwu im so sorry guys" sort of excuse. its an awful lot of effort for scum to make. you stuck out your neck for :?: :?: reason.
You should see Open 810.
there is a difference tho. u should know this. in open 810 i defended my team mate and came up with these long ass wall posts on why this person was scum and why this person was town. I did this as a last minute pivot. no one pivoted tho, so i defended my mafia and try to pivot onto my mafia person.

look at that iso vs this see the differences.
in this game, i was just bringing my scumcase on someone just like i do on all my town games + giving soft reads before + after. gave my reads on hockey, std, and titus before that scumcase
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:57 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 850, marcistar wrote:silly, silly i dont do meta! you should know that t3 ^.^

i might be too lenient, but i do love emotions :good:
Okay hm wait this might actually make sense
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 833, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 831, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 827, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 826, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’m not even going to engage that except to say Situation Room is not comparable to here
It’s also convenient you list 2 scum games when I was winding up to delivery a whooping based on bad interpretation of my town games
Lol k.

U ignore the first game.

Ur excuse for the 2 other games, idek what that means, i listed 2 scum games, and you are playing similarly to this game. you still have not justified anything, and it just furthering my conf bias. if ur town ur still not making me believe you are town. u are just stuck with an omgus on me thinking im scum.
Idc
You’ve been a suspect for me since you started on this path of shading my questioning, the meta BS just cemented the bad vibes
LOL WTF. u still CONTINUE to deflect the conversation and FINALLY scumread me of a line of reasoning. call me scum because me asking ur weird questioning. do you want to know why i was asking? because ive seen you do this on ur scumgames. i quoted proof, so u cant call bs.

also u never followed up on any of ur questions. what town asks questions to ppl and never following up on them.
I feel like I’ve followed up but you still beat the same dead horse that I’ve stated has only ever come up when I’ve been town, and I actually followed up a question I asked you and you consistently dodged it so you’re just driving the nail even further into your coffin with that crap
That’s why I’m not engaging you now, it’s just more shit you’re throwing out to act like you’re solving when you’re not
If you legit think I’m scum, why are you debating it with me? The smart thing would be to present the logic to others, but instead you’re trying to get me to concede that you have a point.
I had realized a difference between this game and Newbie 2074 as well and wasn’t sure if a good time to bring it up would arrive but this sure as hell is one. I actually was not passive AT ALL in Newbie 2074, instead I tried to start fires by fueling conflicts. The reason why it’s fitting to mention it here is you’re playing the same way I did there, especially D1: locking onto a slot and trying to pummel it into submission.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 838, GrandpaMo wrote:honestly. im REALLY trying to see a world where gamma is town btw.
This is not true, or at least he’s not acting like it
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:59 pm

Post by T3 »

how does gamma respond to a tunnel: a metadive in progress
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:00 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 802, T3 wrote:
In post 747, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 724, T3 wrote:
In post 722, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 716, T3 wrote:
In post 697, marcistar wrote:
In post 696, superbowl9 wrote:pedit: apparently softing D1 for no reason is cool now???
i was trying to think about this but im so confused.. the biggest flag is "i cant be a townleader because of my role" seems like bs to me LOL... just seems a bit of an excuse so he could continue to slide by being inactive.
it isn't cool at all, but im not sure how to proceed...
Nah.
Scum don't do that.
Absolutely false and do not try to convince people that this is the case
Pretty much all the time when I've seen someone openly claim PR on day 1 without any reason they have been town.
"I've never seen scum gambit" isn't really enough for me
This isn't the kind of gambit scum does though.
Please stop overthinking this and just do what's clearly GTO. We stop talking about it and get a claim tomorrow if the slot's alive, then evaluate from there, I think we can agree on that much at least
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:02 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 818, T3 wrote:Also sb9 can you not vote park on me thanks
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 855, T3 wrote:
how does gamma respond to a tunnel: a metadive in progress
I can literally link the game where ThorHead became a thing for me
Because if you’re sticking to recent games imma stop you right there since I can’t recall any games in the recent past where I’ve had this reaction but further back there’s at least the one I can recall
<Embrace The Void>

T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:06 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 857, superbowl9 wrote:
how does gamma react to a thought-out tunnel: a revised metadive in progres
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:08 pm

Post by T3 »

Town Gamma in LN235 was tunneled by Nero. He tried to engage with Nero but then when Nero kept scumreading him for what be saw was irrational he just ignored Nero.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:08 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

The car is not moving out of park until I stop wanting to lim you T3
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:09 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

If you want to just save some time gamma's town
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 853, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 833, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 831, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 827, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 826, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’m not even going to engage that except to say Situation Room is not comparable to here
It’s also convenient you list 2 scum games when I was winding up to delivery a whooping based on bad interpretation of my town games
Lol k.

U ignore the first game.

Ur excuse for the 2 other games, idek what that means, i listed 2 scum games, and you are playing similarly to this game. you still have not justified anything, and it just furthering my conf bias. if ur town ur still not making me believe you are town. u are just stuck with an omgus on me thinking im scum.
Idc
You’ve been a suspect for me since you started on this path of shading my questioning, the meta BS just cemented the bad vibes
LOL WTF. u still CONTINUE to deflect the conversation and FINALLY scumread me of a line of reasoning. call me scum because me asking ur weird questioning. do you want to know why i was asking? because ive seen you do this on ur scumgames. i quoted proof, so u cant call bs.

also u never followed up on any of ur questions. what town asks questions to ppl and never following up on them.
I feel like I’ve followed up but you still beat the same dead horse that I’ve stated has only ever come up when I’ve been town, and I actually followed up a question I asked you and you consistently dodged it so you’re just driving the nail even further into your coffin with that crap
That’s why I’m not engaging you now, it’s just more shit you’re throwing out to act like you’re solving when you’re not
If you legit think I’m scum, why are you debating it with me? The smart thing would be to present the logic to others, but instead you’re trying to get me to concede that you have a point.
I had realized a difference between this game and Newbie 2074 as well and wasn’t sure if a good time to bring it up would arrive but this sure as hell is one. I actually was not passive AT ALL in Newbie 2074, instead I tried to start fires by fueling conflicts. The reason why it’s fitting to mention it here is you’re playing the same way I did there, especially D1: locking onto a slot and trying to pummel it into submission.
Very similar reaction to Grandpa this game, albeit condensed in one post.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 842, marcistar wrote:
In post 838, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 837, marcistar wrote:i think grandpamo looks better from it, but i dont necessarily think gammas scum tbh.
honestly. im REALLY trying to see a world where gamma is town btw.

like if its not obvious, im giving gamma to give me a chance to prove to her that they are town, but they havent like fucking jusfitied anything!!!! and its kinda frustrating :(((
i cant really towncase him to help, so sorry :-(
its just like, vibes right now, but its not something im too confident in the grand scheme of things.

i do see how frustrated you are though, and thats what feels town in you. you came up with a meta case, which you didn't really need to do in
this
game as scum, since you could prob just slide by a bit longer since nobody else is really doing anything, or could've just as well came up with a "i was busy uwu im so sorry guys" sort of excuse. its an awful lot of effort for scum to make. you stuck out your neck for :?: :?: reason.
I’m pretty sure you’re wrong about GMo. Not only does GMo’s play
currently
resemble how
I
played in Newbie 2074, his previous play resembles my
predecessor
in that game. ClarkBar barely posted and was lowkey sus for some people. The lacking presence GMo has had for most of this game matches that lackluster performance to a T.
There’s also the fact he’s constantly been a ball of excuses for how he couldn’t actually deliver the content he’s been promising, something I’ve tried to guide him back on track on when it came to what he promised me, but instead he’s ghosting me while pretending I’m the bad guy in this relationship.
<Embrace The Void>

T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:11 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 861, superbowl9 wrote:The car is not moving out of park until I stop wanting to lim you T3
The car will have to be towed.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 865, T3 wrote:
In post 861, superbowl9 wrote:The car is not moving out of park until I stop wanting to lim you T3
What are you gonna do vote me? :lol: Start being townier and I'll gladly move elsewhere
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 859, T3 wrote:
In post 857, superbowl9 wrote:
how does gamma react to a thought-out tunnel: a revised metadive in progres
Did you mean to quote that :shifty:
In post 860, T3 wrote:Town Gamma in LN235 was tunneled by Nero. He tried to engage with Nero but then when Nero kept scumreading him for what be saw was irrational he just ignored Nero.
Eh that’s more-or-less true but the read on Nero is different than how I’m reading GMo here
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 866, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 865, T3 wrote:
What are you gonna do vote me? :lol: Start being townier and I'll gladly move elsewhere
But...he has been towny
<Embrace The Void>

superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 868, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 866, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 865, T3 wrote:
But...he has been towny
OH i didn't realize that sorry let me remove my vote
Sorry i didnt mean that pls forgive me
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 856, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 802, T3 wrote:
In post 724, T3 wrote:
In post 716, T3 wrote:
In post 696, superbowl9 wrote:pedit: apparently softing D1 for no reason is cool now???
i was trying to think about this but im so confused.. the biggest flag is "i cant be a townleader because of my role" seems like bs to me LOL... just seems a bit of an excuse so he could continue to slide by being inactive.
Nah.
Scum don't do that.
Pretty much all the time when I've seen someone openly claim PR on day 1 without any reason they have been town.
Please stop overthinking this and just do what's clearly GTO. We stop talking about it and get a claim tomorrow if the slot's alive, then evaluate from there, I think we can agree on that much at least
Why are you so set on getting me to claim tomorrow?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:38 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 856, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 802, T3 wrote:
In post 724, T3 wrote:
In post 716, T3 wrote:
Nah.
Scum don't do that.
This is something I actually feel confident I can defend T3 on
While his theory is probably not entirely correct in practice, I know T3 has said similar before, and as such unless there was a game I am not presently aware of where something happened to contradict that belief it would make sense he’s still thinking this
<Embrace The Void>

HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:53 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 862, superbowl9 wrote:If you want to just save some time gamma's town
so u think Gpas mafia right?

Also,

nvm im moving my vote over here rn

VOTE: Kop

the wagon orignally started out too fast but it kinda just dissipated when kops recent posting wasnt even towny
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 828, HockeyFan wrote:lol, ok, so I saw the wagon formation on SF and thought scum were on it, But idt all 3 scum would buddy up together on a wagon like that. So there was probs 1-2 scum on it right? Yea... so I made the conclusion that t3 is probs town so the others 2 are scum. When did i narrow it down to one of them? I said either one OR both.
That's the thing though. It sounded like you had 3 scum on it or maybe I just misread. So I saw the leap from 3 to 1 and thought what? If I look at it now, I can maybe see what you're talking about, so I'm not going to push it further. At the time I probably wasn't reading it as generously as I probably should. But now that I look at your response here, I see you say that you reached the conclusion that t3 is probably town so the other 2 are scum. But you're NOT saying that, you're saying it could be 1 or 2 of the others as scum. So again, maybe my misreading, maybe your inconsistency. Not sure where that goes rn.

Now think about this, if we're in a regualr mini normail where it's 10-3, how often have you seen two scum back-to-back on an early day wagon? And you kinda did narrow it down to one of them. I dunno. It may be a distinction without a difference, but it's and inconsistent thought process, which is probably more likely not scummy. Caveat being would scum do that and you know how that goes.

Man reading those two paragraphs I just wrote hurts my head.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 5:14 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 873, Galron wrote:
In post 828, HockeyFan wrote:lol, ok, so I saw the wagon formation on SF and thought scum were on it, But idt all 3 scum would buddy up together on a wagon like that. So there was probs 1-2 scum on it right? Yea... so I made the conclusion that t3 is probs town so the others 2 are scum. When did i narrow it down to one of them? I said either one OR both.
That's the thing though. It sounded like you had 3 scum on it or maybe I just misread. So I saw the leap from 3 to 1 and thought what? If I look at it now, I can maybe see what you're talking about, so I'm not going to push it further. At the time I probably wasn't reading it as generously as I probably should. But now that I look at your response here, I see you say that you reached the conclusion that t3 is probably town so the other 2 are scum. But you're NOT saying that, you're saying it could be 1 or 2 of the others as scum. So again, maybe my misreading, maybe your inconsistency. Not sure where that goes rn.

Now think about this, if we're in a regualr mini normail where it's 10-3, how often have you seen two scum back-to-back on an early day wagon? And you kinda did narrow it down to one of them. I dunno. It may be a distinction without a difference, but it's and inconsistent thought process, which is probably more likely not scummy. Caveat being would scum do that and you know how that goes.

Man reading those two paragraphs I just wrote hurts my head.
Yea i also dont understand what your 2nd paragraph is saying? Do you mean u think they wouldnt buddy up on a wagon so quickly? Cuz that is fair, but they could so eailly do it here cuz its early D1 and they face little to no reprecussions for doing so

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”