LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:37 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

OTOH, Kenny could be Scum with Uranus due to Kenny not having any non-associatives there. Or with StD. I think everyone else is accounted for with Kenny. Kenny is heavy on non-associatives with Norwee and CLS. Usually when something is very one sided it indicates TvS. Well, Kenny has that with two different players. Curious isn't it? You would think Kenny would have more with RR, but that's not what the data says.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:39 pm

In post 1249, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 1248, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:only at the beginning of D2
Show me what the next vote post was for you.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:40 pm

In post 1202, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:i couldn't imagine forgetting about a mafia game for this long

UNVOTE: NorwegianboyEE
finishing the ISO i started on D1 and drawing more conclusions from that
Yeah, I think I am fine with Eliming CLS here because this is an Unvote and not a vote on someone else (more Scummy).

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:00 pm

CLS, your silence is deafening.

cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:08 pm

Post by cowsloveSushirolls »

In post 1253, LicketyQuickety wrote:CLS, your silence is deafening.
considering turning on invisible mode so that i don't have to bear with people saying undoubtedly cringe things like this

you're in a wicked state of confbias so i think it's best that i stick with doing my own thing for the next couple of hours
selling fuit gummy at an affordable price
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:12 pm

In post 1254, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 1253, LicketyQuickety wrote:CLS, your silence is deafening.
considering turning on invisible mode so that i don't have to bear with people saying undoubtedly cringe things like this

you're in a wicked state of confbias so i think it's best that i stick with doing my own thing for the next couple of hours
How many of the articles have you read on the Wiki? Don't want to get Elimmed? Make someone else look more Scummy than you. Easy solution if you are Town. Not so easy if you are Scum.

cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:16 pm

In post 1255, LicketyQuickety wrote:How many of the articles have you read on the Wiki? Don't want to get Elimmed? Make someone else look more Scummy than you. Easy solution if you are Town. Not so easy if you are Scum.
i'm not fighting an elimination if it objectively helps town according to your data. you suggesting this is probably the worst thing i've seen all game

my stances are crystal clear
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:20 pm

In post 1256, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 1255, LicketyQuickety wrote:How many of the articles have you read on the Wiki? Don't want to get Elimmed? Make someone else look more Scummy than you. Easy solution if you are Town. Not so easy if you are Scum.
i'm not fighting an elimination if it objectively helps town according to your data. you suggesting this is probably the worst thing i've seen all game

my stances are crystal clear
I've said my data is limited like 10 times by now. It's not perfect data. Please, don't just give up if you are Town here. If you are not Scum then your Elim doesn't actually tell us that much. Your Elim tells us a ton if you are Scum, but if you are not, then it's not a very good Elim.

If I was you I would push someone else. There's literally zero reason not to give your best effort here.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:28 pm

I can't tell if CLS is defeated Town or defeated Scum at this point. Usually I can tell, but I can't here. I need more from CLS to really inform my read based on play here.

cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:30 pm

LicketyQuickety wrote: If I was you I would push someone else. There's literally zero reason not to give your best effort here.
i'm not giving up, in fact that's exactly what i want to do when i say "stick with doing my own thing for the next couple of hours"
but one thing that i'm not going to try to do is attempt to deflect onto someone else today. i have a strong gut feeling that despite whoever flips and whatever color they are the thread's discontent with me will end up losing us the game
In post 1135, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:also, bad town, no dessert tonight. 5 different people expressing a distaste in my play, and only one person has decided to vote me for it? evil, disgusting, unsavory, and most importantly, zzzzzzzzzzz
i've been alluding to this for days and trying to encourage it in order to generate more discussion. i don't think i'm at the skill level to singlehandedly turn the game around and persuade people to not vote me
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:32 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think we should wait for Astronomy to get back or get an replacement because i want to make an more informed decision.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:33 pm

In post 1258, LicketyQuickety wrote:I can't tell if CLS is defeated Town or defeated Scum at this point. Usually I can tell, but I can't here. I need more from CLS to really inform my read based on play here.
i get that this is probably some train of thought post, but why say this out loud when i'm pretty much oblivious to why you're asking me certain things here? it seems counter-productive since now that i've seen it i know that you're looking at my posts more critically than normal
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:35 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1261, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 1258, LicketyQuickety wrote:I can't tell if CLS is defeated Town or defeated Scum at this point. Usually I can tell, but I can't here. I need more from CLS to really inform my read based on play here.
i get that this is probably some train of thought post, but why say this out loud when i'm pretty much oblivious to why you're asking me certain things here? it seems counter-productive since now that i've seen it i know that you're looking at my posts more critically than normal
Hey that reminds me of me, constantly posting whatever i'm thinking and then realizing 5 minutes later that i said something really dumb but i'm too impulsive to stop.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:47 pm

In post 1262, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1261, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
Hey that reminds me of me, constantly posting whatever i'm thinking and then realizing 5 minutes later that i said something really dumb but i'm too impulsive to stop.
Oh, I know this all too well!

Like, usually my gut reads at the beginning of the game a pretty good, but then I get distracted by all the shiny things that have happened since and lose the read because of information overload.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:03 pm

Here it is, in a picture this time.

Spoiler:

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:14 pm

In post 1259, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
LicketyQuickety wrote: If I was you I would push someone else. There's literally zero reason not to give your best effort here.
i'm not giving up, in fact that's exactly what i want to do when i say "stick with doing my own thing for the next couple of hours"
but one thing that i'm not going to try to do is attempt to deflect onto someone else today. i have a strong gut feeling that despite whoever flips and whatever color they are the thread's discontent with me will end up losing us the game
In post 1135, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:also, bad town, no dessert tonight. 5 different people expressing a distaste in my play, and only one person has decided to vote me for it? evil, disgusting, unsavory, and most importantly, zzzzzzzzzzz
i've been alluding to this for days and trying to encourage it in order to generate more discussion. i don't think i'm at the skill level to singlehandedly turn the game around and persuade people to not vote me
I guess all I can say is that if you flip Town, I'll take a good look at what you had to say in the game. I know it's not very common, but I personally like to read dead Townies because we know they are Town so we know their info is coming from a good place.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:34 pm

Concerned about a certain area on the map.

Spoiler:

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:00 pm

I'd really like to know what Astronomy is thinking atp.

Please be an open book and tell us what you are thinking.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:11 pm

Alright, I don't do this very often, but I think based on tone, CLS is Town.

UNVOTE:

cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:14 pm

In post 1090, kennyk wrote:As a jailkeeper you either have a tracker, a FN or a VT as the other town role. If you out yourself you are doomed to be nightkilled n1.
As a tracker you either have a jailkeeper (1), a doc (2) or a FN (3) with you. If you claim you could be quite save in scenario 2 (doc protects you, you track), you could be save but both power roles are wasted in scenario 1 (jk jails you, you can't use your abbility) or you are doomed to be killed in n1 in scenario 3.
I don't like the probabilities in neither case. So a VT claim is more reasonable than any PR claim. (I am not going into me or Uranus being scum, because that wouldn't be part of a worst case scenario)
while i'm working on random other stuff, to anyone out there: do you think this is a sort of townslip? i think that unless kenny's partner was someone like astronomy, they would've talked in depth about the different setup possibilities and it would be nearly impossible to come out with something this genuine seeming (even if it is just mechanics)
kennyk
kennyk
Goon
kennyk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:29 pm

Post by kennyk »

In post 1223, LicketyQuickety wrote:Positive numbers mean that this is the percentage that players are non-associated. These are Green. Negative numbers mean that this is the percentage that the players are associated. These numbers are Red. Any names left off means there is no data for these players.

StD:
Norwee 45.67%
RR 40%

Kenny:
CLS 75%
Norwee 58.33%
RR 60%

Uranus:
CLS -12.5%
Norwee 8.33%

CLS:
Uranus -100%
Norwee -87.5%
RR 20%

Norwee:
StD 50%
Kenny 21.88%
CLS -75%
RR 20%

RR:
StD 50%
Kenny 18.75%
CLS 12.5%
Norwee 8.33%
While I sure like this data (and the other list of course, too) I on general don't believe in statistics I didn't forge myself :D
kennyk
kennyk
Goon
kennyk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:33 pm

Post by kennyk »

In post 1237, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1235, Radical Rat wrote:Okay then. I'm willing to go ahead and sheep on that.

VOTE: cowsloveSushirolls

I believe this is E-1
It would be better if you just voted you SRs, honestly. It will be better for me, because my data will be more accurate that way, and it will be better for you because you are voting your main suspect. Wait till late game to sheep me on this (or if I die, then you will know I am more or less on the right track).
And if you are not on the right track scum might kill you so people will believe you were on the right track and therefor have an easy way with us.
kennyk
kennyk
Goon
kennyk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:39 pm

Post by kennyk »

In post 1244, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1242, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:hi im VT

i can finish up that ISO and you can send me off but i'm not exactly feeling that town knows exactly what to do after i get limmed
Well, I'm willing to bet that at least one person claiming VT is actually Scum. Else, Town is in a world of hurt.

I sorta feel like you claiming here is a bit Townie. The problem is where to got after that. We could always Elim astronomy - they have a good chance of being Scum IMO. But that doesn't give us much info. I usually try and strike a balance between info and Scum Elim. But here you are, claiming VT...
And I ask myself "What else could he have claimed?". Answer: nothing, as I pointed out
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:42 pm

In post 1272, kennyk wrote:And I ask myself "What else could he have claimed?". Answer: nothing, as I pointed out here: 1090
i mean there was this cop soft i did for the funny a long time ago
kennyk
kennyk
Goon
kennyk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:47 pm

Post by kennyk »

In post 1269, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 1090, kennyk wrote:As a jailkeeper you either have a tracker, a FN or a VT as the other town role. If you out yourself you are doomed to be nightkilled n1.
As a tracker you either have a jailkeeper (1), a doc (2) or a FN (3) with you. If you claim you could be quite save in scenario 2 (doc protects you, you track), you could be save but both power roles are wasted in scenario 1 (jk jails you, you can't use your abbility) or you are doomed to be killed in n1 in scenario 3.
I don't like the probabilities in neither case. So a VT claim is more reasonable than any PR claim. (I am not going into me or Uranus being scum, because that wouldn't be part of a worst case scenario)
while i'm working on random other stuff, to anyone out there: do you think this is a sort of townslip? i think that unless kenny's partner was someone like astronomy, they would've talked in depth about the different setup possibilities and it would be nearly impossible to come out with something this genuine seeming (even if it is just mechanics)
I have read your post multiple times now but I don't seem to get what you are trying to say here.
As I understand it you mean that I could have only come up with what I wrote on my own (me being town or scum with the nearly nonexisting astro). But why would an in depth discussion with someone else not have led to such a post? :confused:

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”