NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2975 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:12 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2972, Dwlee99 wrote:Norwee convince me that you can't be teamed with t3?
That sounds incredibly boring.
Isn’t the fact that i exposed Ari’s scum agenda good enough?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2976 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:16 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2974, Aristeia wrote:go look at the posts of the people who DIED and are CONFIRMED TOWN
Lmao.
Great argument there.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2977 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:17 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2974, Aristeia wrote:This is two people open-powerwolfing the entirety of the game
Oh my god, bold text.
It’s gotta be true.

(They still ignoring my point)

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2978 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Like, it doesn’t matter if me and T3 townread each other and that can be misconstructed as S+S.

Because the team of RCE/Ari/Datisi makes sense and that includes actually 3 scum. (Which is how many scum are in this game funnily enough. Coincidence?!!)

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2979 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ari doesn’t want town to think about anything more than: "Hurr Durr T3 plus Norwee!!" Because they don’t actually have anything to say about my argument.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2980 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:22 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And they keep bringing up dead people as if their reads matter at all in the current context. Their reads are outdated, especially Titus’s. For all we’d know they would actually agree with my points if they were here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2981 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

S_S scumread Datisi and Ari doesn’t bring that up. They are doing selective quoting to make the dead people’s tales fit their agenda driven narrative.

- Bunno
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2982 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 2974, Aristeia wrote:honestly I don't even care that not a single one of you seem to realize I'm just obviously town here.

go look at the posts of the people who
DIED
and are
CONFIRMED TOWN

Spoiler: The Limit:
In post 2145, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:I'm not crazy right? Like Norwee's vote there was 0% critical thinking 100% opportunism. He didn't ask why I would be saying that or what it means or anything, he just went "wrong/insulting = TIME TO VOTE"

-S
In post 2151, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:I mean, no. But if you're claiming that your town game includes 0 critical thinking then you'd have to be scum here because you sure have been appearing to do it.

Can you explain the vote?

-S
In post 2153, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:It wasn't that you were impulsive. It was that your impulse is exactly the thing that scum wants (kill us before we actually start to effort), and a vote as an impulsive reaction to an insult doesn't make sense because my claim had nothing to do with alignment.

-S
In post 2154, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 2152, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Yes. You sound scummy.
Okay, why

What is my scum motivation for posting literally anything I've posted today

-S
In post 2159, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 2155, T3 wrote:There is literally no way Norwee has done nothing this day.
I'm aware.

-S
In post 2251, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 2249, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m not just gonna change my vote though.
Slam dunk my ass. I wanna see what they have to say.
I mean there's actual proof that T3 doesn't believe that overt falsehoods are scummy. I don't know what else you would need or what kind of explanation would save it.

-S
In post 2289, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:I am very very confident that T3 is the best person to execute here. I suppose that is rare, so fair enough.

-S

Spoiler: Titus
In post 624, Titus wrote:
In post 553, T3 wrote:I'm thinking Fairy/Titus/ta vera and maybe TLDOE or Dwlee.
Bingle/mastina are towny.
Emp, Norwee, GCB are town.
This screams rule of 3. Norway Dwlee T3 hero solve.
In post 625, Titus wrote:
In post 558, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also we’ve seen a LOT of Flea and very little of Momrangal. So i’m not saying it’s impossible for town!you to disagree on a read on me. But it’s all based on the words of purely Flea that you two supposedly disagree so it’s difficult to verify the truth of these statements and see if it’s actually genuine.
This is a RL based FoS. Not a fan. It suggests that Norway cannot read genuiness off one head (totally possible) and is looking for things to attack instead.
In post 632, Titus wrote:
In post 630, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 625, Titus wrote:
In post 558, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also we’ve seen a LOT of Flea and very little of Momrangal. So i’m not saying it’s impossible for town!you to disagree on a read on me. But it’s all based on the words of purely Flea that you two supposedly disagree so it’s difficult to verify the truth of these statements and see if it’s actually genuine.
This is a RL based FoS. Not a fan. It suggests that Norway cannot read genuiness off one head (totally possible) and is looking for things to attack instead.
It’s not.
You’re characterizing my explanation for why it’s hard to verify the veracity of their claim as an FOS.
Which is yucky.
Are you not going to engage my hero solve? No reaction?

You are shading them. It's semantics to argue whether it's a FoS.
In post 654, Titus wrote:Which ones? When?

It feels like Norway froze at my hero solve and Dwlee panicked. He drops his whole not caring persona after my solve and has given vague crap.

I'm going to check S's comment. I'm actively seeking evidence I am wrong to prevent tunneling.
In post 699, Titus wrote:
In post 693, Bingle wrote:What do you make of T3 individually? I actually think T3 has been fairly town this game. He has a similar presence to the draft game and his conclusions pretty closely match mine. I get that you think he has bad associations with NorDwlee, but is there anything about his individual play you're scumreading?
Disagree. T3 has been hyper serious which is more equal to his scum game than his town game. Compare Situation Room versus Not Quite Normal Multiball.

Most of the conclusions are similar from slot to slot as the game is largely townreading the same block (GCB, Emperor, you, mastina) Midtier (TLDNE, Fairy) and then lurkers/PoE pool.

Each player might add or remove one name or add one name but this is largely consensus. Agreement is not a reason to TR a slot.
In post 720, Titus wrote:I also feel T3's attempt to fuck up the VCs was scummy as hell.
In post 761, Titus wrote:
In post 757, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don't really care about your solve. Sure Dwlee could be scum, whatever. But you are voting me.
Would your hero solve change if you knew i was town?
'
As in do you think all those slots are scummy or do you just see that all of them have the perfect associations and thus make perfect sense as the exact scum team?
The bolded is a duh question. If any one of you is town, then you're out of my solve and I'd have to recheck my work.

I think all three of you are scummy. Associations didn't really happen until how you reacted to my solve. Most people either a) shrug it off or b) explain their reads.

Instead, you froze. Dwlee dropped his happy go lucky demeanor (words not quite right but there was a tonal shift towards aggression). T3 immediately voted me and wanted to create the impression his vote was on me sooner. Together, this creates the impression of a panicked scumteam.

When The Limit pushes Norwee, T3 jumps in to defend Norwee.

When Limit pushes T3, Norwee jumps in to defend T3.

When Titus pushes them as a teamsolve - they yeet her out of the game on ridiculous nonsense logic.

This is two people open-powerwolfing the
entirety of the game

It could not possibly be more clear.

There is an entire graveyard of dead confirmed townies that have tried to stop them and been shouted down, ignored, and murdered.

I am reposting this because Norwee-scum insists on drowning the thread with spamposting garbage over and over to try to drown people out.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2983 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:36 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2975, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2972, Dwlee99 wrote:Norwee convince me that you can't be teamed with t3?
How dare you imply such an thing.

My posting rate has absolutely nothing to do with allignment.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2984 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:36 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Wrong quote.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2985 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2975, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
To elaborate.
I can spend time doing this, but it sounds tedioys and i won’t have much fun doing it so i will only do it if it’s strictly necesarry to swing your vote.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2986 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:40 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2982, Aristeia wrote:I am reposting this because Norwee-scum insists on drowning the thread with spamposting garbage over and over to try to drown people out.
Trying to imply that my posting rate, which i have maintained consistently as town in almost every single one of my randed games is an very dirty point, it’s an sign of my passion and i have trouble replicating this as scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2987 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I will never let you get away with mislimming me here for that manoeuvre.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2988 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Aristeia

- Bunno
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2989 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:53 pm

Post by Aristeia »

If any town player actually opens your iso from today they will find that you are mostly posting nonsense spam and trying to drown the thread with faked confidence and lies in order to push the last mis-elim you need to win.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2990 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:08 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Dwlee if you don’t make it clear whether you buy Aristeias bullshit by tommorow i’m going to get REALLY annoyed with you.
Town indecisiveness in ElO is the biggest contributor to fatigue because mr and Ari will continue debating forever.

This isn’t an difficult choice that takes five years to figure out.

- Bunno
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2991 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by Aristeia »

I have never wanted to debate you forever.

I wanted to stop talking to your DAYS ago when you responded to my points against you by spamming the thread full of empty one liners and random cartoons.

Whenever I make a post you make 6 random one line posts that say absolutely nothing in response to me, trying to drown the thread in garbage and bury my posts in the back so nobody can read them through your nonsense.

I get it you want to spam this thread so hard nobody will actually read the CONTENT of your posts because if they ever did they would realize you are just making up random stuff.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #2992 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:43 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Yes norwee it is necessary to swing my vote
I prefer they, thanks :)
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2993 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:53 pm

Post by T3 »

lol ari
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #2994 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:11 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Mastina can you make your decision soonish? I wanna make mine after you
I prefer they, thanks :)
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2995 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:23 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2994, Dwlee99 wrote:Mastina can you make your decision soonish? I wanna make mine after you
You want to make Mastina decide for you?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2996 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:24 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2992, Dwlee99 wrote:Yes norwee it is necessary to swing my vote
DUDE ARI IS BEING SO SCUMMY!

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2997 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:25 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

"Oh man, everything points to Ari being scum, but i gotta have me my boring 120 page anti-associative analyzis between Norwee and T3.
Get to work ya lazy bum!"

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2998 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:26 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That’s what totally DECIDES EVERYTHING!! >_>

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2999 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:28 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Actually, scratch what i said earlier.
Ari can win this game.

If me needing to put down tedious paperwork and all of Dwlee’s work while he sips an Martini is an requirement.
Scum can have this game.
UGH

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”