Mini Normal 2234 | Who needs title (Game Over)

GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:52 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1324, marcistar wrote:
In post 1323, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1322, marcistar wrote:this feels off, feels like ur taunting him??
that would make me town then

because nm found me as scum that game lol

and i was just saying i was fucking scared lol but there is no reason to be scared this game cuz im town

so yea i was taunting him? but in a more positive way that he's a good person that is able to solve my allignment
huh
this isnt what i was thinking what :dead:

i was thinking the taunting was in the way of "ahaha not_mafia you cant elim me!!!!!" im so confused..?

yea and i just explained to u thats not what i was doing..? i told u what my thought process was when saying that message lol , i just wanted to play a game with nm , i havent played a good game with them in a long time
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
marcistar
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:56 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1325, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1324, marcistar wrote:
In post 1323, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1322, marcistar wrote:this feels off, feels like ur taunting him??
that would make me town then

because nm found me as scum that game lol

and i was just saying i was fucking scared lol but there is no reason to be scared this game cuz im town

so yea i was taunting him? but in a more positive way that he's a good person that is able to solve my allignment
huh
this isnt what i was thinking what :dead:

i was thinking the taunting was in the way of "ahaha not_mafia you cant elim me!!!!!" im so confused..?

yea and i just explained to u thats not what i was doing..? i told u what my thought process was when saying that message lol , i just wanted to play a game with nm , i havent played a good game with them in a long time
im so confused pls can u lend me some braincells
marcistar
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:59 am

Post by marcistar »

what do u think of galrons wagon :good:
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:03 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1320, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1318, HockeyFan wrote:ok fine, todays the day, where I will finally pivot onto Galron(just for you marci) :^). Kop's reads are pretty out there and I think thats town+ so ehh
why so quick to analyze that like that? what made it out there?
The SB9 Sr(which not many ppl support atm)
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:06 am

Post by HockeyFan »

Im putting marci in LOCKTOWN ftr(yes i am pocketing you)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:10 am

Post by Titus »

I'm feeling like my reads are static. More is happening over the weekend than I can interact with and my reads are static. It is a problem.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:21 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1169, GrandpaMo wrote:Okay this is how I am looking at it.

salsa, galron, kop all look like have been targets for elims.

i believe one scum is in here.

this is where i personally stand.

Salsa town -- being miscondemned.
Galron null -- haven't followed up anything / coasting.
Kop scum -- no pressure / coasting

i will talk about thsi more when i come back but just think bout it ... like hopefulyl im not crazy.
this is where i stood about galron being but ever since that i liked galron's recent posting -- they seemed to agree with NOT the consensus. i feel like scum!galron would have just hopped on the salsa wagon. but them joining roden to scumread sb9 is an interesting take that i believe only comes from town .
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:22 am

Post by T3 »

Hockey votes Salsa
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:22 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1318, HockeyFan wrote:ok fine, todays the day, where I will finally pivot onto Galron(just for you marci) :^). Kop's reads are pretty out there and I think thats town+ so ehh
can you answer here @hockey?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:24 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1328, HockeyFan wrote:
The SB9 Sr(which not many ppl support atm)
oh just read that . galron had the same take which is why i townread them. what is the difference between kop and galron then?

that would just then make salsa outted scum in the world of galron / salsa / kop
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:25 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1330, Titus wrote:I'm feeling like my reads are static. More is happening over the weekend than I can interact with and my reads are static. It is a problem.
a lot has changed and developed. im suprised your reads are static, could it be because you are scum? and your partners are being townread so there is no reason to contribute?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1335, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1330, Titus wrote:I'm feeling like my reads are static. More is happening over the weekend than I can interact with and my reads are static. It is a problem.
a lot has changed and developed. im suprised your reads are static, could it be because you are scum? and your partners are being townread so there is no reason to contribute?
A lot has changed, but I'm not sure if anything new has developed. A lot of emotions are going back and forth but I change my state by interacting with people.

I really dislike your comment suggesting I am avoiding contributing when it's in my sig that I don't post much on weekends.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

marcistar
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:28 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1331, GrandpaMo wrote:this is where i stood about galron being but ever since that i liked galron's recent posting -- they seemed to agree with NOT the consensus. i feel like scum!galron would have just hopped on the salsa wagon. but them joining roden to scumread sb9 is an interesting take that i believe only comes from town .
why do u think galron still hasnt voted superbowl..? last i checked galrons vote is on salsa, he doesnt need to jump on if hes already on.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:29 am

Post by T3 »

To be fair, your sig is spoiled.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:31 am

Post by Titus »

I struggle with Salsa because I don't TR the content but it's usually, but not always town that sub out in that spot.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:32 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1336, Titus wrote:
A lot has changed, but I'm not sure if anything new has developed. A lot of emotions are going back and forth but I change my state by interacting with people.

I really dislike your comment suggesting I am avoiding contributing when it's in my sig that I don't post much on weekends.
no. that isn't what im suggesting. you misunderstood me.. i was just following up in a world where you are scum and what the premise that could be. you literally admit doing so. your reads being static does not equal u not posting a lot. i was just saying you contributing where you have developed reads and changed those reads to the state of the game -- u haven't done so because YOU don't feel the need to. that is what im tryna get at.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:32 am

Post by T3 »

VOTE: galron
Or we could go here.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:33 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1337, marcistar wrote:
In post 1331, GrandpaMo wrote:this is where i stood about galron being but ever since that i liked galron's recent posting -- they seemed to agree with NOT the consensus. i feel like scum!galron would have just hopped on the salsa wagon. but them joining roden to scumread sb9 is an interesting take that i believe only comes from town .
why do u think galron still hasnt voted superbowl..? last i checked galrons vote is on salsa, he doesnt need to jump on if hes already on.
i might be getting kop and galron confused. becuase hockey stated they townread kop for scumreading sb9 but i remember galron also scumreading sb9.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1340, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1336, Titus wrote:

no. that isn't what im suggesting. you misunderstood me.. i was just following up in a world where you are scum and what the premise that could be. you literally admit doing so. your reads being static does not equal u not posting a lot. i was just saying you contributing where you have developed reads and changed those reads to the state of the game -- u haven't done so because YOU don't feel the need to. that is what im tryna get at.
Then why would I bother asking for help and highlighting my situation? I also haven't interacted because I legit wasn't here. There is no other reason.

What do you think I am missing/should look at?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:41 am

Post by Galron »

Why not ask me?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:42 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Kop
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

marcistar
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:46 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1344, Galron wrote:
Why not ask me?
cuz i wanna see what grandpamo thinks about it

but pls answer as well then.. whys ur vote on salsa and not the person ur scumreading?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:58 am

Post by Galron »

I didn't like how salsa was looking either.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:58 am

Post by Galron »

Are you voting me Marci?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades