Kakeguri Addicts
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:18 am

Post by Kakeguri Addicts »

In post 224, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Moron? Who's the moron? Certainly not me right? Of course i'm an fairy and they are known for having negative IQ but i'm even more powerful than Cirno!

You're a funny one! Why don't you put your vote to better use and join me on this wagon? Or maybe try to convince me to join you? That'd be a sight to see.
Hydra between Yumeko Jabami and Mary Saotome
RegRider
RegRider
Goon
RegRider
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:21 am

Post by RegRider »

I am okay with limming Aaron today.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 225, Kakeguri Addicts wrote:You're a funny one! Why don't you put your vote to better use and join me on this wagon? Or maybe try to convince me to join you? That'd be a sight to see.
Yukari? Do you actually scumread them? I didn't even realize.
And i would convince you to join me but i'm not actually even voting anyone atm.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Yukari Yakumo
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:24 am

Post by Yukari Yakumo »

In post 223, Kakeguri Addicts wrote:Moron, can't you see the obvious in that Titus is soooo obvious town?
You sound like you've had plenty of experience with Titus and yet you have a completely naïve opinion about Titus. Explain to me about what makes Titus obvious town and why the posts she made are outside of her scum game.
Svenskt Stål (12:21) you are pur evil hell spawn
Modding Account.
Yukari Yakumo
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:25 am

Post by Yukari Yakumo »

In post 227, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Yukari? Do you actually scumread them?
To be fair if you play any of the Touhou fangames that contains Yukari 98% Yukari is the scum of the earth who just trolls you for about 80% of the game.
Modding Account.
Kakeguri Addicts
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:26 am

In post 227, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 225, Kakeguri Addicts wrote:You're a funny one! Why don't you put your vote to better use and join me on this wagon? Or maybe try to convince me to join you? That'd be a sight to see.
And i would convince you to join me but i'm not actually even voting anyone atm.
Of course! Have you
seen
the posts they've made in my absence? It just reeks of calculated stances. It feels like they're playing a very closed off game already having information we don't. The only one allowed to do that is myself of course.
Then why don't you cast a vote and make your case? Come on, are you scared or something?
Yukari Yakumo
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:28 am

Post by Yukari Yakumo »

In post 230, Kakeguri Addicts wrote:It just reeks of calculated stances. It feels like they're playing a very closed off game already having information we don't.
This is actually a huge compliment for me because this means I'm roleplaying Yukari correctly :3
Modding Account.
Kakeguri Addicts
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:28 am

In post 228, Yukari Yakumo wrote:
In post 223, Kakeguri Addicts wrote:Moron, can't you see the obvious in that Titus is soooo obvious town?
You sound like you've had plenty of experience with Titus and yet you have a completely naïve opinion about Titus. Explain to me about what makes Titus obvious town and why the posts she made are outside of her scum game.
Huh?
What does Titus scum range have to do with any of it? I'm just calling Titus obv town because I like what they've posted the most in this game with the attacks, it fits their personality to a T that I've seen from Titus before. If Titus is scum I expect a little something from them...I'll let you know if I see it. For now, they're a villa.

If you were to read people based on what range they'd have well you would always have me as a ??? Given I have the best range out of anyone in this playlist. The best scum player around, me!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 230, Kakeguri Addicts wrote:
Of course! Have you
seen
the posts they've made in my absence? It just reeks of calculated stances. It feels like they're playing a very closed off game already having information we don't. The only one allowed to do that is myself of course.
Then why don't you cast a vote and make your case? Come on, are you scared or something?
What no... scared... the great hell fairy isn't scared of anything... I'm just feeling a bit like you're trying to drag me off to an party right now and tell naive me to start being cool and "be one of the guys" by smoking that herb. But mommy always told me drugs are bad so i'm a biiiiit nervous that's all hehe~
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Kakeguri Addicts
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:30 am

In post 231, Yukari Yakumo wrote:
In post 230, Kakeguri Addicts wrote:It just reeks of calculated stances. It feels like they're playing a very closed off game already having information we don't.
This is actually a huge compliment for me because this means I'm roleplaying Yukari correctly :3
Go ahead and quote what posts are pure RP and what are your real stances, I'll wait. (this is gonna be good)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 226, RegRider wrote:I am okay with limming Aaron today.
Why?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Kakeguri Addicts
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:32 am

In post 233, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 230, Kakeguri Addicts wrote:
Of course! Have you
seen
What no... scared... the great hell fairy isn't scared of anything... I'm just feeling a bit like you're trying to drag me off to an party right now and tell naive me to start being cool and "be one of the guys" by smoking that herb. But mommy always told me drugs are bad so i'm a biiiiit nervous that's all hehe~
You're not a very good liar, are you? Jeez, you would be hopeless without my help. Don't worry, I'm feeling pretty nice today I'm going to take you under my wing and show you how to be a great gambler like myself. You'll be able to impress your fairy friends in no time. First step, vote with me you may ask exactly one question.
Yukari Yakumo
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:33 am

Post by Yukari Yakumo »

In post 232, Kakeguri Addicts wrote:Huh? What does Titus scum range have to do with any of it? I'm just calling Titus obv town because I like what they've posted the most in this game with the attacks, it fits their personality to a T that I've seen from Titus before. If Titus is scum I expect a little something from them...I'll let you know if I see it. For now, they're a villa.

If you were to read people based on what range they'd have well you would always have me as a ??? Given I have the best range out of anyone in this playlist. The best scum player around, me!
I asked because it looked awfully confident for a page 10 post. But if your stance was actually "Oh Titus can be town for now," then I have no qualms with it.
Modding Account.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:33 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Why?
Yukari Yakumo
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:34 am

Post by Yukari Yakumo »

In post 234, Kakeguri Addicts wrote:Go ahead and quote what posts are pure RP and what are your real stances, I'll wait. (this is gonna be good)
I'm confused. I never separated those two. So if I were to quote I'll have to quote my entire ISO.
Modding Account.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 235, Titus wrote:
Why?
In post 238, Lukewarm wrote:
Why?
Lol
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:35 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 235, Titus wrote:
Why?
Oh hi Titus lol
Kakeguri Addicts
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:36 am

Titus, you not making a read on me by now is quite strange. Do you really think Cakez is a wolf or was that a moment of emotional outburst hm?
pedit: So you're trying to hide my entire post behind your RP? Oho! That's a bold claim from a Mittens
Yukari Yakumo
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:37 am

Post by Yukari Yakumo »

In post 70, Yukari Yakumo wrote:Btw if anyone is curious that long post is definitely from Norwee.
This, for an example, of presenting my own opinion (stance) while keeping the tone of Yukari (RP). I said it as confidently as possible like this so I look like I know something that people don't, when in fact all it takes to know the game context and see who was the biggest shitposter at the time what were around.
Modding Account.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:38 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 228, Yukari Yakumo wrote:Explain to me about what makes Titus obvious town and why the posts she made are outside of her scum game.
I do not like this post.

Who is outside of their scum range on page 10?

Why does a strong town read day 1 have to be outside of their scum range?

Who are you town reading?

This line of thinking feels like someone who is not sorting, but instead thinking about keeping town blocks from forming
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 236, Kakeguri Addicts wrote:First step, vote with me you may ask exactly one question.
Ok ummmm... question... You're not trying to buddy me right?
Since you claimed to be awesome at scum earlier... x_x

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 242, Kakeguri Addicts wrote:Titus, you not making a read on me by now is quite strange. Do you really think Cakez is a wolf or was that a moment of emotional outburst hm?
pedit: So you're trying to hide my entire post behind your RP? Oho! That's a bold claim from a Mittens
I'm not sure on both. I have forgotten who is in your hydra. I am struggling with the tonal read and the defense, despite me not wanting it.

As for Cakez, I'd be voting him if I was sure. Lukewarm claiming that he had a similar reaction makes me doubt scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Yukari Yakumo
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:40 am

Post by Yukari Yakumo »

In post 244, Lukewarm wrote:Who is outside of their scum range on page 10?

Why does a strong town read day 1 have to be outside of their scum range?
Explained in my post after.
In post 244, Lukewarm wrote:Who are you town reading?
Already posted!
Modding Account.
Kakeguri Addicts
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:40 am

In post 245, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 236, Kakeguri Addicts wrote:First step, vote with me you may ask exactly one question.
Ok ummmm... question... You're not trying to buddy me right?
Since you claimed to be awesome at scum earlier... x_x
(You do remember the one speaking is the Maria Head right NorWE)
Buddy? No, buddies are for losers who need friends. The only person I need is myself. All I want is your vote and to see if you can do well...or crash or burn. So don't get any wrong ideas!
Yukari Yakumo
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:40 am

Post by Yukari Yakumo »

In post 219, Yukari Yakumo wrote:Read lists are overrated so instead this is a list of “would I vote Day 1?” so far.

Lukewarm - Yes
Kakeguri Addicts - Yes
Sanae - Yes
NorweegianboyEE - just parking vote atm
Yukari Yakumo -
Yes
No
Kilgamayan - No
Lady Lambdadelta - No
SirCakez - Yes
Kop - Yes
Titus - No