Yukari Yakumo
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:33 am

Post by Yukari Yakumo »

And yeah I apparently mistook weak role with hider.
Svenskt Stål (12:21) you are pur evil hell spawn
Modding Account.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:33 am

Post by Titus »

Why them?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:38 am

Post by Kop »

In post 626, Titus wrote:Why them?
Why Kilga?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 627, Kop wrote:
Why Kilga?
Honestly they're null and I might get support. I get reads based on conflict so this time on anime talk has been wasted time.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Yukari Yakumo
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:43 am

Post by Yukari Yakumo »

Actually hold. I'm doing a PBPA and I'm finding things I've missed.
Modding Account.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Just find an elimination that is not completely awful and i'll support it i guess.
But i still think Gamma is an good choice.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Yukari Yakumo
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:02 am

Post by Yukari Yakumo »

, , , : RVS
, , , : Jester hunting. Kinda weird that instead of thinking whether I'm town or mafia, her immediate assumption was that I am a jester.
, , , : Pure RP.
: Thought it was a pure RP but on a second look this could be showing townread on Aaron.
: Flavor claim.
: vote on Lukewarm.
First content she have posted in this game.
Disproven.
: "We should stop RPing so people scumhunt." Remember this post.
: Suggests that one of the people who hates RP must be scum.
: Votes Kilga. I still hate this post though. While I've been jabbing Kilga as "I do better at Day 2" person, I think Kilga had pretty solid posts across few posts made. But in my second read, I probably hated it because I didn't like her reasoning. Which should be more null.
: Apparently I missed that Sanae was busy irl. I guess that explains some things for me.
: Continuation of "Kilga isn't sorting me."
: I guess this post is ok except for one thing. Do you remember the post I told you to remember? She's the one who said "let's stop RPing to get more contents in" and now she's here complaining that they didn't let her RP. Either I missed a hint somewhere or this doesn't add up. I also don't remember anyone going "Sanae is scum for stopping RPing" so I'll have to reread around that area to find out.

All in all, I guess I am still not against limming her. Her 546 sucks. I'm going to drop "she didn't do anything" part now though.
Modding Account.
Yukari Yakumo
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:10 am

Post by Yukari Yakumo »

Hmm.

Let's throw a little curve ball.

Why should SirCakez live past Day 1?
Modding Account.
Yukari Yakumo
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:14 am

Post by Yukari Yakumo »

Actually today is probably not a good day to throw a curveball.
I'm gonna come up with a list of 2 or 3 to vote today.
Modding Account.
Yukari Yakumo
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:17 am

Post by Yukari Yakumo »

I'd vote either of {Gamma, Kop, SirCakez, Sanae}
I wouldn't be terribly against Kakeguri either but I think if Maria is town time will probably tell.
Modding Account.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by Titus »

So EE Yuki and me...

VOTE: Gamma
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I don’t want to have to do this but I might have no choice, I might have reveal why I’ve bound my voice.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by Aaron »

At this point, I would rather take our chances with Sir Lukewarm or Lady Niamh. I would really prefer to have no more claims out today.

From what I've seen, I actually think Lady Niamh looks a lot better than Sir Lukewarm. Aside from that, Sir Lukewarm's role is also noticeably weaker. I would rather Sir Gamma did not claim today.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I think the part where I most let my towniness shine, is when I asked whether the devil’s deal concern was just mine.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

But honestly if y’all just give me a day, I should put all your worries away.
<Embrace The Void>

Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by Aaron »

I am often confused by Sir Gamma's takes on the game but overall, I feel that the sir is probably an ally. I am also cutting him some slack since rhymes are difficult.

Lady Yukari's most recent posts I quite like. I've been conflicted on the lady because her posts either feel quite good or quite bad to me but the good parts are enough for me not to want her out today.

I don't as firmly believe Lady Sanae is an ally as before, however, I do think she is not someone we should be voting out today.

Honorable Kilga could easily be a spy but I believe we will be able to sort him better as time passes.

Sir Norwe and Lady Titus are people that I quite firmly believe are allies.

Sir Reg will prove himself tonight.

To me, this leaves Sir Lukewarm, Lady Niamh, Sir Cakez, and Sir Kop. Two of these are in a 1v1 right now so it makes the most sense to vote out one of the two today.

VOTE: Lukewarm

I am sad to do this because I was quite certain Sir Lukewarm was an ally but I do think this is very likely the correct vote.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:16 pm

Post by Aaron »

If Sir Kop and Sir Cakez are preferred, I would compromise as time is ticking however it makes the most sense to me to vote Sir Lukewarm here unless there is a case on how he looks better than Lady Niamh in their dispute.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 587, Gamma Emerald wrote:I don’t even get how hider and...that run counter, but I trust Luke within this fracture.
In post 580, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: LLD
Luke’s behavior seems much more sincere. If a 1v1 is in play, LLD looks worse I fear.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

This feels like going out on a limb, but on the subject of Cakez, I think I trust him.
<Embrace The Void>

Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by Aaron »

Honorable Kilga is also someone I am willing to vote however I think Kilga typically posts a lot of information(though not too regularly) which should make it easier for us to figure out at a later date.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:21 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 637, Aaron wrote:At this point, I would rather take our chances with Sir Lukewarm or Lady Niamh. I would really prefer to have no more claims out today.

From what I've seen, I actually think Lady Niamh looks a lot better than Sir Lukewarm
??

How did you get here from your last post
In post 570, Aaron wrote:
I've trusted Lukewarm since our dance and do find the scum reads very strange
. I'm quite surprised Lady Niamh and Kakeguri think that at all. Sir Lukewarm, why is Kakeguri town? I am interested in this Lady Niamh spy theory but I am not convinced. Tone wise I find it possible but at the same time Lady Niamh said she was moving so strange behavior is not too strange in that situation. I think it would be good for everyone to submit a wish for a cop result on
Lady Niamh or someone with a similar null status
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

It’s hard to broach this, but let’s break the ice. I think Aaron might not be so nice? For a while my opinion on him was chillin’, but on reflection he could well be a villain.
<Embrace The Void>

Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:34 pm

Post by Aaron »

I quite like Lady Niamh's posts around Sir Lukewarm's claim (Sir Lukewarm looks much better until Lady Niamh claims). I thought Sir Lukewarm's claim was extremely towny because it was. But I find Lady Niamh's much townier. I do feel like one of the two is likely a spy based off of claims and if either is lying, then that means one of them is a spy anyways so I find it wise to vote one of the two out today.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I feel like Aaron has rather inconsistent stances, especially on the subjects of his dances. Not only did his TR on Luke regress, but on Sanae his motions also feel somewhat baseless.
In post 206, Aaron wrote:I don't agree that my role-play is getting in the way of the game, though I did not expect Lady Sanae to get that deep into the role-play. My purpose in dancing with her was to figure out why she scumread Yukari. I ended the dance because I felt we were going to get nowhere since it seemed like Lady Sanae didn't have too much to say. That is fair but that also means I will be dancing with someone else in the meantime and getting back to her later in the game.

I will continue with dancing because that is the character I wish to portray but I will try to tone it down a bit. My current dance order is: Gamma, Lukewarm
I specifically have some questions on Norwee's claim as well as overall behavior. I also am looking to see what people think about Titus. That is the plan for today/tomorrow.

If it is a huge bother into day 2 or 3, I will drop the gimmick entirely.
In post 385, Aaron wrote:You didn't think that was the end did you? Right foot. Sir Norwee is on your ally list? Tell me more. Spin. You have me successfully intrigued. Left foot. Lady Niamh seems a bit too happy for my liking but I do think she is likely ally and not spy. Sway. Kakeguri is one of my own main suspects at the moment so that is interesting. I heard people marked Lady Mary off as roleplaying however I do not believe that was the case.

I didn't even notice! Right foot. I gained a trust for Lady Sanae in the first dance and that is a successful dance from my point of view. Twirl. Sir Gamma left me with some questions and a feeling of uncertainty. Left foot. Surely you won't leave me disappointed, right?
I’ve chosen two posts to highlight my concern. If the dance was so telling, why would he initially spurn? He calls his dance with Sanae unfulfilling, but later tries to give it top billing.
<Embrace The Void>

Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by Aaron »

I have heard Sir Lukewarm is quite a good player so I understand that I am taking a risk of wrongly voting out someone who could easily be a very strong ally but I am doing this to not get more claims out on the table.

If I must spell out some more reasons, I find Lady Niamh's claim quite plausible and I really liked how she addressed Sir Lukewarm's claim of crumbing his role to her. It feels very much like an ally who didn't care and just found Sir Lukewarm to be suspicious. Aside from that, I also find Sir Lukewarm's vote switches to be suspicious on a reread. My main reason I thought Sir Lukewarm was an ally was solely off of his read on Sir Norwe but I also think that could easily be explained as Sir Lukewarm knowing Sir Norwe is innocent leading to a read that sounds very accurate and convincing. No matter Sir Lukewarm's loyalty, I am sure I believe Sir Norwe is an ally but I don't trust Sir Lukewarm much anymore.

If that is what Sir Gamma thinks makes me a spy, then go ahead and claim. My words alone can't stop you if you so wish to do something.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”