Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:34 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 749, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I have zero respect for "tough" people. You’re not actually trying to read my allignment but just scumreading me because i am not taking you seriously or something? I mean i find your attitude just extremely funny, you could have just asked me nicely what my reads were but then you move into this: "i’ve got 50 confirmed Navy Seals kills and i’m at the top of the class" speech. Fucking lmao.
Please note the attempt to brush off the pressure and look like they aren't bothered by it... Which is immediately ruined by the defensive nature of this post and it's very clear intention to try and discredit the push again through absurdism and humour.

Again not the town response. If this player really thought this and was unworried, they wouldn't need to say this to me.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:34 pm

Please continue to feed me ammunition, however.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:35 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Sure.
I don’t scumread you btw.
But feel free to keep going.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:36 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I also did not like Norwee's approach to the whole thing, which is why I asked him to give a read on Aaron. My first thought was that he was trying to dissuade the Aaron wagon without calling Aaron town.

And to me, that makes the most sense for Norwee scum with Aaron specifically. Because, well scum!Norwee, in a town Aaron world could just join in. No need to put his neck out with the sanae vote. Especially since he has already made this post:
In post 630, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Just find an elimination that is not completely awful and i'll support it i guess.
But i still think Gamma is an good choice.
He already laid the ground work to sheep.

So I feel like I want to kill Aaron first, and revisit post flip.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:38 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

No i do think Aaron could be town, hence my attempts at seeing if you would be convinced to the same.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:39 pm

In post 752, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Sure.
I don’t scumread you btw.
But feel free to keep going.
Please note the attempt to conflate that their townread on me should provide me with a reason not to kill them, a scum mindset.

Additionally, this is clearly a post with optics in mind. This player is not scumhunting but rather seeking what will look best. They know it would look bad to scumread me here. They just don't know how to go about it in this situation.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:40 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And i’m also eating kittens and trying to conflate the situation with more sillyness to ensure people will brush off LLD’s read on me.

What an all around evil guy that Norwee is.

- Bunno
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:40 pm

Luke, please look at his posting and what I am saying. This is scum. We may end on Aaron latee anyway but I am more confident here and want to build this wagon.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:41 pm

In post 756, NorwegianboyEE wrote:And i’m also eating kittens and trying to conflate the situation with more sillyness to ensure people will brush off LLD’s read on me.

What an all around evil guy that Norwee is.
More of the same, bad reactions.

I'm reading that frustration is getting to this player and they are reacting poorly.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:43 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

How many town have you tunneled in your days LLD? Genuinely curious.

Now you will attempt to spin this as an further attempt from me to cause people to view our interactions as town/town because there is literally only a single world, the world in which i am scum. Am i right?

- Bunno
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:44 pm

I am going to sleep.

I am willing to bet a lot on Norwee flipping scum. Please consider that confidence when you decide to follow your own reads instead.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:44 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Enjoy your sleep.

- Bunno
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:45 pm

In post 759, NorwegianboyEE wrote:How many town have you tunneled in your days LLD? Genuinely curious.

Now you will attempt to spin this as an further attempt from me to cause people to view our interactions as town/town because there is literally only a single world, the world in which i am scum. Am i right?
Oh, so now you would like to talk about reads?

Well, shame. You get to deal with me frothing for your blood like this until you die.

You look like scum. I don't claim to be 100 percent, but I am fairly accurate.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:49 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

LLD, I see what you see. It bothered me too, as it happened.

I am just also scum reading Aaron pretty hard atm.

I will sleep on it.

I think that it would also change around the way I want to do the wishes, but I saw that we get a 24 hour twilight so I guess we can sort that out post hammer, on which ever we go with.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:50 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I noticed that you pushed Norwee for not weighing in on Aaron's alignment or my case against him. But you didn't either.

Can you drop your thoughts for both of those for me?
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:50 pm

Post by Aaron »

I really like Norwe's take on this and Lukewarm, don't do a 360 there because of me. If Norwee really dies today, it'll be really stupid on multiple levels. The town case on them was the best town case of this game and Norwee is speaking truths. Perhaps I am wrong on Lukewarm and it is true that I came to my conclusion that he was scum under the impression that his claim did contradict Niamh's and then kind of just ... continued on my merry and tunneled way. I'm not really convinced Lukewarm is town but I'm okay with not voting him. In fact, I won't be voting at all since I won't be here for all the rest of this day.

I don't trust that my position in this game is good enough to keep me safe while I'm not here tomorrow so I'm going to straight up say that no, Lukewarm, you are not going to get me out today because half of my role is role cop and the other half is even more powerful than that so you best not touch me today. My role is stronger than every single claimed role right now so I think I can even ask for a doc and it'd be reasonable.

This is one of the reasons I wish to get the scum roles (if it is possible to get all three) because then I am a full cop. If all three roles can't be granted, then it's probably not worth the wish but if all three can, I want them mod announced tomorrow morning. Do you hear that @REG?

Lukewarm should NOT be given an IC if most everyone agrees he is town. That would be a total waste if I am the only one wrong and everyone else agrees he is town. That is absolutely not worth it and you could just send Norwee to convince me instead - effective, cheaper, less waste in the world. The cop should absolutely be on someone in the null zone (assuming the three roles can't be granted) and actually I'm good with throwing Niamh back in the pool.

Anyways, Lukewarm, if you continue to push me, you take full responsibility for a huge loss in town power because I am unable to be online for the rest of this day. It doesn't matter how much you scum read me. Even just half of my role is already more power than most people have claimed so far. If you continue to push me, I will regard it as a scum claim tomorrow assuming I'm still even alive and if I am not, it should absolutely be regarded as a scum claim tomorrow by the rest of town because I claimed heavy power.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:09 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I don't buy 765 as a town post.

I still think I want to kill Aaron today.

He decided that we should vote off one of his strongest town reads because of the claims clashing, and is now claiming to be a role cop that had the ability to check into that himself.

Never thinking that lld and myself could be tvt, despite heavily townreading me before the 1v1 does not seem like a town mindset. Never questioning whether our claims could co-exist does not seem like a town mindset. Never considering checking the claims himself does not seem like a town mindset. His stance on me being copped, when he claims to scum read me and everyone else town reads me does not seem like a town mind set.

The IC on me thing really pings me. He is supposedly in this game to scum hunt, and claims to scum read me, but "if other people town read Luke, I will just drop it. No need to check"

I am leaning scum!rolecop with the claim.

----

This is a role madness game. We cannot not kill just because people claim to have roles. Everyone has them.

If people are scared off of the Aaron wagon, then I will be submitting a wish for Aaron's alignment to be revealed to the thread.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:12 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 765, Aaron wrote:Lukewarm, you are not going to get me out today because half of my role is role cop and the other half is even more powerful than that so you best not touch me today. My role is stronger than every single claimed role right now
This gives me flash backs to Titus's run for Master in the FGO game, in the way that it looked exactly like the way a scum player would come up with to describe their ability.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:19 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think my conclusion here is that either this is TvT or TvS. And if it is TvS then Lukewarm is town and Aaron is scum.
I agree that scum typically tends to claim a powerful role in order to survive, but it could also just be that. Town PR claiming, and if it is it would be extremely dumb to kill a PR when they aren't even here to defend themselves as they said they would be busy until deadline from here on.
So i'd like to rest on this and not eliminate in these two today, i believe that is the best course forward.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:19 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Lukewarm might scumread me for this but i don't care. I'm not going to hide my opinion just because some people wouldn't like it.
This is objectively the pro-town play.

- Bunno
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:24 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 766, Lukewarm wrote:The IC on me thing really pings me. He is supposedly in this game to scum hunt, and claims to scum read me, but "if other people town read Luke, I will just drop it. No need to check"
Like, I am pretty sure that he is scum, and that leaves me first and foremost wanting him to die, and if I cannot rally the votes I want his alignment out there. If I am right, then we found scum, yay! If I am wrong, I can avoid spending day 2+ tunneled on him.

Conversely, Aaron was convinced I was scum. "never had someone's alignment spelled out this clearly before" convinced that I was scum. And he was content saying that if he could not kill me, he also did not want my alignment revealed? Absolutely mind boggling.

Like, seriously, if you are Convinced someone is scum, and you cannot get them voted out - are you really going to then campaign against them being copped? Like that is THE time to cop someone. When they are scum, but not getting voted out without a guilty.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: norwee
His outlook this game feels like scum perspective, he’s sorting slots as town but there’s little scum hunting directive.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:19 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Good to see my vote was right.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:21 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Gamma is opportunistically ruding the wave of town!LLD’s scumread on me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:23 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

My reads was particurarly productive this session. I’m currently in the belief that:
Lukewarm/LLD/Aaron town
Gamma scum

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”