Yukari Yakumo
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by Yukari Yakumo »

Wait shoot do I need to wait for twilight to get the wish submitted?
Svenskt Stål (12:21) you are pur evil hell spawn
Modding Account.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:59 pm

Post by Titus »

Twilight should be 24 hours
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:59 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 925, Yukari Yakumo wrote:Wait shoot do I need to wait for twilight to get the wish submitted?
This game has a 24 hour twilight. You can wish tomorrow. Get some sleep
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:25 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m really annoyed by Lukewarm this game.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 911, Lukewarm wrote:If norwee flips scum, then lld is town
Like, wow… just wow…
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I woke up from shudders after getting vaccinated today. And though i am going back to sleep i might as well just hammer this wagon on Kakeguri as it is obviously preferable to my own going through.
VOTE: Kakeguri Addicts

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Night.

- Bunno
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by unwnd »

「 Doujin 」

Votecount 1.6 FINAL

2hu Girls:

Kakeguri Addicts [7]: Gamma Emerald, Titus, RedRider, SirCakez, Lukewarm, Yukari Yakumo, NorweegianboyEE
[HAMMER!]

NorweegianboyEE [3]: Yukari Yakumo, Kakeguri Addicts
Sanae [1]: Kilgamayan
Kilgamayan [1]: Sanae
Lukewarm [1]: Aaron

Not Voting: (2) Lady Lambdadelta*, Kop[/color]
Last edited by unwnd on Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by unwnd »

Kakeugri Addicts has been chosen for elimination.
It is now Twilight. This phase will last 24 hours. The eliminated is allowed to speak during this time, as is everyone else currently alive.
Last edited by unwnd on Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:41 pm

Post by unwnd »

Twilight ends in (expired on 2021-09-14 22:25:25)
Stop
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:53 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 929, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 911, Lukewarm wrote:If norwee flips scum, then lld is town
Like, wow… just wow…
Do you think that LLD is bussing you right now?
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm

Post by Aaron »

I'm more or less caught up via video replay and surveillance cameras in the dancehall. I've been catching up in a very chunky way so I don't really remember much at the moment and if there is anything that specifically needs addressing, it needs to be replayed again for me.

The one thing I will say is that Sir Lukewarm is incredibly tunneled if ally. The argument that rolecop could be used to check your role is kind of like .... WHAT? I've never said that I doubted your claim and that's not an issue that I have ever had in this game. My issue is with everything that you have not addressed - the fact that I think your stance on me is poorly justified. If anything, your stance is the one that is constantly changing. It goes from "Aaron is scum because of the 360" to "Aaron is flailing scum??" to "Aaron is scum for claiming a powerful pr" I believe you are a hider and role copping you is a waste of a night action.

And I don't understand why you can't understand that not everyone thinks the same way you do. Yes, I feel quite confident you are scum but I'm not going to be completely confident like you seem to be when I don't have solid proof. I do think a cop on you is wasteful and I don't actually think you being confirmed ally does much damage to me in the scenario that I am scum. Pushing this as TvT I don't think is a difficult task since everyone can tell you are extremely tunneled. I dont understand the ally reads on you. I truly don't but that doesn't mean I am going to try to get you out at all costs. I am not so confident that I believe our one cop shot must be used on you. I also think you having an issue with my confidence levels is quite strange. You seem to think I can't post emotionally and that all confidence is full 100% level confidence. My thought process is far different from yours and using yours as a way to measure my own is your biggest mistake assuming you are even an ally here.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:34 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

You are mixing up "reasons why I scum read you" and "responding to your defenses" and "stating that something did not change my opinion" as all being my stance.

I think that you are scum because your positions and transitions don't look genuine, and you don't appear to believe the very things you are saying. You don't seem genuine, and I see scum motivation behind several things you did (especially pushing the idea that we had to kill between me and LLD)

The other things you said are my "stances" are not that. You specifically asked "why would I 360" that was your defense. I responded to it. That did not make it the basis for my scum read.
I did not like your response to my push on you, it looked pretty bad imo. That did not make it the basis for my scum read. You claiming a powerful PR did not scare me off of my scum read, but that did not make it the basis for my scum read.
Sanae
Sanae
Goon
Sanae
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:38 pm

Post by Sanae »

aww that sucks : (

I was really looking forward to playing with Maria.

What am I supposed to be wishing for and how do I submit a wish?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:39 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 936, Aaron wrote:You seem to think I can't post emotionally and that all confidence is full 100% level confidence.
Yeah, don't try and act like I am just making up how confident you have claimed to be on your stances.
In post 670, Aaron wrote:I feel like I've never had someone's alignment spelled out this clearly before
In post 570, Aaron wrote:Sir Lukewarm and Norwe are near confirmed ally with Lady Titus quite closely following.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:39 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 938, Sanae wrote:aww that sucks : (

I was really looking forward to playing with Maria.

What am I supposed to be wishing for and how do I submit a wish?
It is my understanding that Reg has to activate the ability, and then the mod will ask us for our wishes
Sanae
Sanae
Goon
Sanae
Goon
Goon

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:45 pm

Post by Sanae »

Luke can you and Aaron stop fighting you are both precious to me and I'm pretty sure you're just both town <3

Stop trying so hard to find the bad and try to find the goodness ^,^
Sanae
Sanae
Goon
Sanae
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:46 pm

Post by Sanae »

btw what am I supposed to wish for when the Mod asks for wishes to be submitted?
Sanae
Sanae
Goon
Sanae
Goon
Goon

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:47 pm

Post by Sanae »

In post 932, unwnd wrote:Kakeguri Addicts [7]: Gamma Emerald, Titus, RedRider, SirCakez, Lukewarm, Yukari Yakumo, NorweegianboyEE [HAMMER!]
I think wishing for it to be publicly declared how many mafia are on this wagon would be good.

Any objections to that wish?
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:47 pm

Post by Aaron »

In post 937, Lukewarm wrote:You are mixing up "reasons why I scum read you" and "responding to your defenses" and "stating that something did not change my opinion" as all being my stance.

I think that you are scum because your positions and transitions don't look genuine, and you don't appear to believe the very things you are saying. You don't seem genuine, and I see scum motivation behind several things you did (especially pushing the idea that we had to kill between me and LLD)

The other things you said are my "stances" are not that. You specifically asked "why would I 360" that was your defense. I responded to it. That did not make it the basis for my scum read.
I did not like your response to my push on you, it looked pretty bad imo. That did not make it the basis for my scum read. You claiming a powerful PR did not scare me off of my scum read, but that did not make it the basis for my scum read.
Ok sure let's say all of that is true. How am I supposed to reply to an argument that I "don't sound genuine" Heck I don't think you believe the things you are saying and they sound far more ridiculous to my ears than a 360 of any kind does. But how are you supposed to reply to that? You aren't giving yourself any room to reassess your reads that are wrong. I have consistently been openly engaging you with reasons that I believe in that have been open ended reasons that aren't just stated like a fact that is true when it isn't proven by absolutely anything.
In post 939, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 936, Aaron wrote:You seem to think I can't post emotionally and that all confidence is full 100% level confidence.
Yeah, don't try and act like I am just making up how confident you have claimed to be on your stances.
In post 670, Aaron wrote:I feel like I've never had someone's alignment spelled out this clearly before
In post 570, Aaron wrote:Sir Lukewarm and Norwe are near confirmed ally with Lady Titus quite closely following.
If you read that sentence again, maybe you'd understand what it means.... I have explicitly stated that I have never reached 100% confidence levels. Just because it sounds like it doesn't mean it is. I get that you saying you are sure means you'll refuse to believe otherwise before my cop result comes up green but that doesn't matter to me because that's not how I think about things.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:48 pm

Post by Aaron »

In post 943, Sanae wrote:
In post 932, unwnd wrote:Kakeguri Addicts [7]: Gamma Emerald, Titus, RedRider, SirCakez, Lukewarm, Yukari Yakumo, NorweegianboyEE [HAMMER!]
I think wishing for it to be publicly declared how many mafia are on this wagon would be good.

Yes, if possible I would like all three scum roles because that makes my role cop a full cop.
RegRider
RegRider
Goon
RegRider
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:50 pm

Post by RegRider »

I activated my ability. Should be able to wish soon.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:54 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 945, Aaron wrote:
In post 943, Sanae wrote:

Yes, if possible I would like all three scum roles because that makes my role cop a full cop.
I dislike this plan. It pushes all of the utility onto you.

Which, I think you are scum so, yeah .

But even if I am wrong, and you are town, then you dying tonight would mean that we lose "the stongest pr we have" and we lost most of the power from the wish.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:55 pm

Post by Aaron »

In post 947, Lukewarm wrote:I dislike this plan. It pushes all of the utility onto you.

Which, I think you are scum so, yeah .

But even if I am wrong, and you are town, then you dying tonight would mean that we lose "the stongest pr we have" and we lost most of the power from the wish.
Revealing all scum roles is beneficial to town regardless of my role cop. Aside from that, you wanted to vote me out today so you shouldn't care if I die tonight or not.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:57 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Like, even if you are town, that gambles the entire wish on us having a doctor this game, and them targeting you, and the scum team having neither a strongman nor a roleblock.

I want the wishes to be publicly done, and ones that cannot be interfered with by the scum team

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”