Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:00 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 948, Aaron wrote:
In post 947, Lukewarm wrote:I dislike this plan. It pushes all of the utility onto you.

Which, I think you are scum so, yeah .

But even if I am wrong, and you are town, then you dying tonight would mean that we lose "the stongest pr we have" and we lost most of the power from the wish.
Revealing all scum roles is beneficial to town regardless of my role cop. Aside from that, you wanted to vote me out today so you shouldn't care if I die tonight or not.

Aaron: "you are not leaving room for you to be wrong"

Luke: "this is plan has holes, even if I am wrong"

Aarong: "why do you care about the possibility where I could be town"

Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:02 pm

Post by Aaron »

In post 949, Lukewarm wrote:Like, even if you are town, that gambles the entire wish on us having a doctor this game, and them targeting you, and the scum team having neither a strongman nor a roleblock.

I want the wishes to be publicly done, and ones that cannot be interfered with by the scum team
As I said, even if I die tonight, the roles still benefit town. It is also highly likely that all three scum roles can't even be granted and only one can, in which case, it is not worth it so Reg needs to clarify that with the mods.

Plus, you wanted to wish for a cop on me. It feels like an even worse situation to get a green light on me the night I die. I think the chances of me dying tonight are pretty out in the middle of nowhere anyways though because of you specifically so I'm not exactly worried about that. If I really do get night killed, I doubt I'm the most powerful pr and its better getting night killed than murdered by you anyways.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:03 pm

Post by Aaron »

I'm not taking back my claim that I am a strong town pr - because I am. However, I do doubt I am the *strongest* of them all.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:09 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I kind of like LLD's mod revealed parity cop wish. More so then just a straight cop on you.

Like maybe, Parity cop on me+you. Works as a full cop result on you from my pov, and a full cop result on me from your pov.

And furthermore, if you were to be killed over night because of your claim, it would confirm me anyways.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:09 pm

Post by Aaron »

In post 950, Lukewarm wrote:Aaron: "you are not leaving room for you to be wrong"

Luke: "this is plan has holes, even if I am wrong"

Aarong: "why do you care about the possibility where I could be town"

You didn't care at all about my claim when you chose to tunnel me but now you care because you don't agree with something else I say. Make up your mind. You can't have both. I told you to leave room for being wrong but what you are doing isn't that. You are simply using every single resource you can against me and that's not considering you are wrong.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:10 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

If I am right, I will get to fight you to the death tomorrow. If I am wrong, we are both pulled out of bad reads.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:12 pm

Post by Aaron »

In post 953, Lukewarm wrote:I kind of like LLD's mod revealed parity cop wish. More so then just a straight cop on you.

Like maybe, Parity cop on me+you. Works as a full cop result on you from my pov, and a full cop result on me from your pov.

And furthermore, if you were to be killed over night because of your claim, it would confirm me anyways.
I am immensely paranoid of a suggestion like this because I am very worried you are scum in which case this would definitely get me voted out the next day but I imagine that if you are scum, you are one of the ones with the best positions in the game so you really shouldn't be making this offer to me because you get voted out right after me. Deal. I will wish for that.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:12 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

dude, I can both think you were the most likely person to flip scum today AND want to safe guard the wish utility.

We are in a role madness game, so a pr claim is not going to stop me from pushing my top scum read.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:13 pm

Post by Aaron »

In post 957, Lukewarm wrote:We are in a role madness game, so a pr claim is not going to stop me from pushing my top scum read.
That's no excuse. My claim was the strongest pr claim of the day. You had no reason to be continuing your tunnel there and I absolutely think it is bad play.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:16 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 956, Aaron wrote:Deal. I will wish for that.
I will too, incase you are lying about wishing for that, we should both submit it

But then everyone else should be making different wishes. All public wishes, so that if unwnd does not like that wish, something will still get to Reg
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:19 pm

Post by Aaron »

Reg can confirm that it was submitted twice.
Or everyone can just claim their wishes tomorrow and Reg can confirm it.

Unless Mafia decide to both block and kill Reg tonight assuming they have role blocker, we will get something tomorrow whether that be the result of Reg's wish or confirmation that I wished what I claimed.
Mafia also cannot block more than one player I'm assuming so since both Reg and I will be moving tonight, there must be some sort of result tomorrow morning.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:20 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

1) I disagree, and think it is almost always best to ignore claims day 1 in a role madness game, short of confirmable town roles (friendly neighbor for example)
2) I disagree that a role cop is even super powerful, definitely weaker then the wish granting claim (which we had ALREADY wagon diverted for)
3) It doesnt matter. a hammer already happened
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:21 pm

Post by Aaron »

Also I highly doubt mafia even has a roleblocker but I'm not great at mech so this isn't super reliable.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:48 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I feel absolutely awful in RL. I almost can’t even read due to a big headache and fever.

!VLA for 24 hours
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:48 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

I wish for a loud parity cop targetting me and Luke.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 963, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I feel absolutely awful in RL. I almost can’t even read due to a big headache and fever.

!VLA for 24 hours
Get well soon!
I’ve got some RL problems of my own but they’re a bit more long-lasting than 24 hours ;-;
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:04 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 964, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I wish for a loud parity cop targetting me and Luke.
If we're publicly wishing, we could do worse than this.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Oh I broke the rhyming trend, hopefully one mistake will be an allowed bend. Plus I did so to wish someone well, making that rhyme seems like a hard sell.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Kilgamayan
Kilgamayan
Goon
Kilgamayan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:03 am

Post by Kilgamayan »

Haven't had time to fully catch up but the elimination being a mad dash to a semi-lurker makes me feel very uncomfortable.

@LLD: I've debated wishing that you had a usable vote. Would that be a waste of time if it got granted? If you'd rather not answer for role reasons, that's fine, but I figured I'd ask before making a proper decision.
Well, this game happened.
~ Edible
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I feel slightly better.
How do we submit a wish?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 967, Gamma Emerald wrote:Oh I broke the rhyming trend, hopefully one mistake will be an allowed bend. Plus I did so to wish someone well, making that rhyme seems like a hard sell.
So do you like... die, if you don't rhyme or something?

- Bunno
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

The punishment isn’t quite that severe, but it’s still definitely something to fear.
<Embrace The Void>

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:54 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 968, Kilgamayan wrote:Haven't had time to fully catch up but the elimination being a mad dash to a semi-lurker makes me feel very uncomfortable.

@LLD: I've debated wishing that you had a usable vote. Would that be a waste of time if it got granted? If you'd rather not answer for role reasons, that's fine, but I figured I'd ask before making a proper decision.
That would be a grave error
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:59 am

Post by Titus »

I think with no pms for wish requests, the loud parity cop on LLD and Luke takes the cake.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:02 am

Post by Titus »

VLA today. My taxes are due tomorrow. Go self employment.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”