He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 345, House wrote:The more I think about it, the more I want to

VOTE: Nero

for rightfully pointing out that DGB looked sus for scumreading him when they both agree that MB is scum and that he's actively pursuing a MB wagon, yet maintaining that MathBlade is scummier than DGB when directly questioned.

From his perspective, DGB *should* be scummier for pushing him when he's voting and pushing a wagon on a shared scumread.

Nero red flip suggests the hood is clean.
I agree with Nero scum disagree with the conclusion due to my prior posting. If something changed to make that invalid I will see it later. Don’t remember the wagons where I left off.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 349, Nero Cain wrote:Is it just you and DGB in the hood?
Yes that’s why two people in the gif.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

just wanted to make sure.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:50 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

Math, why did you feel it was important to crumb neighbors? I feel like that's something that just gets outed anyway?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

House is prob that doesn't want to bus hood scum
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:52 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 353, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Math, why did you feel it was important to crumb neighbors? I feel like that's something that just gets outed anyway?
The jist of it is three fold
A> I am shit as town so crumbing my PR helps.
B> Crumbing a PR helps with potential issues. I don’t know how to explain more than that but I think X exists and so crumbing neighbor helps.
C> Because I almost always do it because it inevitably comes up later. It’s more odd if I don’t crumb then if I do.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:52 pm

Post by House »

In post 354, Nero Cain wrote:House is prob that doesn't want to bus hood scum
Absolutely. I don't want to miss out on all the juicy gossip.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:52 pm

for rightfully pointing out that DGB looked sus for scumreading him when they both agree that MB is scum and that he's actively pursuing a MB wagon, yet maintaining that MathBlade is scummier than DGB when directly questioned.

From his perspective, DGB *should* be scummier for pushing him when he's voting and pushing a wagon on a shared scumread.

Disagree with the scumread on Nero although your logic is sound. But there are easier ways to read him, and I'm thinking he's just town who thinks there's something funky going on in the hood.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 352, Nero Cain wrote:just wanted to make sure.
This feels fake.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

YOU FEEL FAKE

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:59 pm

Post by House »

In post 357, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:

Disagree with the scumread on Nero although your logic is sound. But there are easier ways to read him, and I'm thinking he's just town who thinks there's something funky going on in the hood.
Nero's mindset doesn't add up, to me.

If I'm hard pushing Player A, and Player B thinks that I and Player A are both scum, I'm pivoting my attention to Player B for saying that scum is going to hard push a buddy that isn't otherwise under scrutiny.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:04 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 324, House wrote:You do realize, of course, that I will now have to fabricate an excuse to tunnel you for at least 3 pages, right?
Feel free to do whatever makes you look busy. I am actually wearing a sign on my back that says "Target Me .. Night or Day". :P

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not you.

I was already voting Math and conf bias is a nice drug. If you wanna make the argument that DGB is the hood scum b/c DGB is dual scum reading Math and I and if I were to flip today then DGB could segway to Math then sure I guess but like...I just think Math is scummy *shrugz*

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Before I read deeply I just wanna say whoever compelled the other to mason claim is probably town because I’ve only done that as town and in general that’s a huge leap of faith to ask as scum
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:05 pm

Post by House »

In post 361, Almost50 wrote:
In post 324, House wrote:You do realize, of course, that I will now have to fabricate an excuse to tunnel you for at least 3 pages, right?
Feel free to do whatever makes you look busy. I am actually wearing a sign on my back that says "Target Me .. Night or Day". :P
Have you seen the Activity List?

Looking busy isn't my problem. :P

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 361, Almost50 wrote:
See math, this is the way you claim to be a 3x rolecop. pls shoot him tonight, House.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

?? I am not fake claiming anything ??

I am just confused and going to bed. None of the recent posts make sense
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:09 pm

In post 360, House wrote:Nero's mindset doesn't add up, to me.

If I'm hard pushing Player A, and Player B thinks that I and Player A are both scum, I'm pivoting my attention to Player B for saying that scum is going to hard push a buddy that isn't otherwise under scrutiny.
I agree that Player B is scummier, but maybe Nero doesn't think that way? I think different players assign different weights as to which actions are "scummier."

I'm mainly town there based on his aggressive pushes and level of engagement.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 363, Gamma Emerald wrote:Before I read deeply I just wanna say whoever compelled the other to mason claim is probably town because I’ve only done that as town and in general that’s a huge leap of faith to ask as scum
DGB thought of the gambit but it seemed scummy how it said it and because of what was being said at the time. I did neighbors or masons as a compromise
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:11 pm

In post 363, Gamma Emerald wrote:Before I read deeply I just wanna say whoever compelled the other to mason claim is probably town because I’ve only done that as town and in general that’s a huge leap of faith to ask as scum
That's... a take.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yeah I think I can townbin both sides of the hood
I feel like scum wouldn’t want to take a janky half-measure either
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:13 pm

Post by House »

For future reference, you should totally fakeclaim Mason as town sometime, Math.

It's a gas.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 371, House wrote:For future reference, you should totally fakeclaim Mason as town sometime, Math.

It's a gas.
I very rarely if ever fake claim.
I might misdirect as town. That’s a trip, but rarely ever lie.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:15 pm

Post by House »

In post 372, MathBlade wrote:
In post 371, House wrote:For future reference, you should totally fakeclaim Mason as town sometime, Math.

It's a gas.
I very rarely if ever fake claim.
I might misdirect as town. That’s a trip, but rarely ever lie.
I fakeclaim a PR as a VT ALLLL the time.

Better to eat a bullet than be yeeted by town.

Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:15 pm

Mason fakeclaims have been so common that I feel like no one takes most of them seriously anymore.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”