Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:41 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

feels like a townie Gamma post. Even if I'm not seeing eye to eye with it.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 423, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 411, MathBlade wrote:I think that’s a bad vote.

I think it should be trusted for today at least if not longer.
What am I not seeing?
Let’s put it this way.

Look at DGB’s effort.
DGB is usually low effort as scum.
Is a gambit low or high effort?
It has gambited once in Yellowstone as scum but this feels different.
Combined with people having townreads on it made me re-evaluate its meta.
Here it seems to be trying so it is probably town.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

:lol:

I wasn't pr fishing.

You blatantly claimed that you were a pr in response to me voting you.

misrepping hunting as shading is pretty bad.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 24, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 18, MathBlade wrote:But yeah Kyo prob town due to how many votes that fast.
dumb
In post 20, MathBlade wrote:I will never be miselimed unless town pulls a massive derp card.
I see you got your pr fakeclaim rdy to go.
Pr fish here.

Like if you’re gonna lie at least be better Nero.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 284, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 275, House wrote:MB's paranoia about the gambit makes me believe that he's the towniest of the 2, ftr.

DGB gets scumpoints for attempting to pigeonhole Math into an anti-town fakeclaim.
I’m limiting my input until I can put my best face forward but this feels very wrong.
To expand on this, the first time I attempted to bluff masons as neighbors I tried to do it with scum and the scum immediately publicized the gambit and basically pocketed me off of that “paranoia”
So I feel like if one has to be scum it would be math but neither seems like scum rn
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:45 pm

In post 421, MathBlade wrote:Why do you think Nero is town?
His entire ISO is PR fishing, shading, and downright scumminess unless I missed something while playing civ.
I think he believes in his pushes though. Tbh that's kind of how I've always read Nero- aggression and activity.

If he's scum I kind of think it'll be more evident later on, so I'm not too worried about it.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 429, MathBlade wrote:
In post 18, MathBlade wrote:But yeah Kyo prob town due to how many votes that fast.
dumb
In post 20, MathBlade wrote:I will never be miselimed unless town pulls a massive derp card.
Pr fish here.

You kinda responded to trolling by taking the bait, that’s kinda on you to some degree, I’m sorry
(Okay actually I feel really horrible typing this, L is screaming at me to not post this at all but I have to make this clear that the PR “fish” was so basic that replying to it like you did was kinda stupid)
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

99% of the time scum will claim pr to save themselves. Your hard hinting that you wouldn't get eliminated b/c you were a pr felt scummy to me. Should I have said anything? eh

but

IF THE ENTIRE POINT OF THE GAMBIT WAS THAT SCUM TO KNOW YOU WERE A PR WHY ARE YOU MAD THAT I "OUTTED" YOU AS A PR?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:48 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 431, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
His entire ISO is PR fishing, shading, and downright scumminess unless I missed something while playing civ.
I think he believes in his pushes though. Tbh that's kind of how I've always read Nero- aggression and activity.

If he's scum I kind of think it'll be more evident later on, so I'm not too worried about it.
I feel like Nero just gives off the wrong vibes this game, like he did in Real Folk Blues Rematch when I day bugged him, and like House did in Radio Buzz
<Embrace The Void>

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 432, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 429, MathBlade wrote:
dumb
Pr fish here.

You kinda responded to trolling by taking the bait, that’s kinda on you to some degree, I’m sorry
(Okay actually I feel really horrible typing this, L is screaming at me to not post this at all but I have to make this clear that the PR “fish” was so basic that replying to it like you did was kinda stupid)
Fair. I deserve that.

I haven’t been a town PR role in like…years literally I think. Ugh I feel old now.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:49 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 433, Nero Cain wrote:99% of the time scum will claim pr to save themselves. Your hard hinting that you wouldn't get eliminated b/c you were a pr felt scummy to me. Should I have said anything? eh

but

IF THE ENTIRE POINT OF THE GAMBIT WAS THAT SCUM TO KNOW YOU WERE A PR WHY ARE YOU MAD THAT I "OUTTED" YOU AS A PR?
Okay no. The gambit came AFTER you “rolefished” them
<Embrace The Void>

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:50 pm

Post by House »

The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Who is L?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:50 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 286, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Not sure what Math gets out of this play as scum though. DGB, How did the topic of fakeclaiming come to be in the hood? Did Math crumb of his own volition before talking to you about what to claim? Did you bring it up because of something Math said or did either in game or in hood?
This is also a good line of inquiry for kyouko to take
<Embrace The Void>

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:51 pm

Post by House »

In post 438, MathBlade wrote:Who is L?
read the last post in his gtkas

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 434, Gamma Emerald wrote:

I feel like Nero just gives off the wrong vibes this game, like he did in Real Folk Blues Rematch when I day bugged him, and like House did in Radio Buzz
I kinda don’t think Nero believes in what he’s pushing more stuck and memeing at this point.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:52 pm

In post 427, MathBlade wrote:
In post 423, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 411, MathBlade wrote:I think that’s a bad vote.

I think it should be trusted for today at least if not longer.
What am I not seeing?
Let’s put it this way.

Look at DGB’s effort.
DGB is usually low effort as scum.
Is a gambit low or high effort?
It has gambited once in Yellowstone as scum but this feels different.
Combined with people having townreads on it made me re-evaluate its meta.
Here it seems to be trying so it is probably town.
Ehhh okay

It did gambit in the one game I played with it as town, but something it said made me think they always did that regardless of alignment.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why are you talking about games from years ago? What about that game where you tunneled me and we were both town. Idk I kinda feel like "these games from years ago prove me right" when you said be using more recent examples.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:52 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

One of the personalities in my system now (yeah I’ve got one, it literally just happened yesterday that I split)
You can read the post in my GTKAS for details
PEdit: thanks House
<Embrace The Void>

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 441, MathBlade wrote:

I kinda don’t think Nero believes in what he’s pushing more stuck and memeing at this point.
I think your are just sore and lashing out. Still a chance you are scum though.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:54 pm

Post by House »

Anyone who actually checks my posts in Radio Buzz will be able to tell you that every single one was NAI.

They literally had no game content.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:54 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 443, Nero Cain wrote:

Why are you talking about games from years ago? What about that game where you tunneled me and we were both town. Idk I kinda feel like "these games from years ago prove me right" when you said be using more recent examples.
I play to my audience
Titus and iirc MathBlade were in RFB rematch. And you felt more earnest in LN 235 after I pulled my head out of my ass than you do here.
<Embrace The Void>

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 444, Gamma Emerald wrote:
One of the personalities in my system now (yeah I’ve got one, it literally just happened yesterday that I split)
You can read the post in my GTKAS for details
PEdit: thanks House
Good to clarify I was about to try to figure out which player started with L.

I will read that later as it’s too late atm but good to know.

Do any other sides of you/heads/alters agree/disagree on things?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 446, House wrote:

Anyone who actually checks my posts in Radio Buzz will be able to tell you that every single one was NAI.

They literally had no game content.
My scumread on you basically came down to tone
You can’t claim a tone is NAI I’m pretty sure.
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”