He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 493, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 460, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 455, Nero Cain wrote:I'm voting DGB and then when/if DGB flips scum I'm going to target Gamma and House
This has wacky phrasing and warped perspective, plus it feels a bit performative when the pressure is probably more on Nero than DGB rn
yeah this is actually the second post in my catchup that I've seen from Nero that is missing a word. Sign of editing and rewording posts, but not proofreading them after edits. Like when you change the verb tense so that all of your sentences match but forget to change another word somewhere so it
doesn't looks right
(edited from
looks wrong
). <-- An example of what I'm describing
Did you cite the wrong post? This post doesn’t have the word “looks” in Nero’s posts?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:25 am

Post by Titus »

VLA today. My taxes are due tomorrow. Go self employment.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

Taxes suck :(

#elimTaxes
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:16 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Vote Count 1.04
Nero Cain (4)
- MathBlade, DrippingGoofball, House, Gamma Emerald
DrippingGoofball (2)
- Cat Scratch Fever, Nero Cain
Gamma Emerald (2)
- Andresvmb, ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko (1)
- Almost50
Cat Scatch Fever (1)
- Titus
Titus (1)
- Dragon of the West

Not voting (2)
: Wake88, Kerset

It takes
votes to eliminate.

Mod Notes:
Titus is V/LA today. Gamma Emerald is V/LA through the 24th of September.

Deadline
: (expired on 2021-09-23 17:06:41)

Page Top Count 1.00
House
MathBlade
Titus
Nero Cain
Dwlee99
DrippingGoofball
Last edited by Dwlee99 on Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
I prefer they, thanks :)
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:24 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 499, MathBlade wrote:
In post 496, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 478, Dwlee99 wrote:
Vote Count 1.03
Nero Cain (4)
DrippingGoofball (2)
ssbm_Kyouko (1)
- Almost50
Cat Scatch Fever (1)
- Titus
Titus (1)
- Dragon of the West
Kerset (1)
- ssbm_Kyouko

Not voting (3)
: Wake88, Kerset, Andresvmb

Deadline
Kinda feeling like there's scum on Nero wag.

House's talk about Nero pushing for a hood lim because Nero is informed of T/T, if anything, could be seen as House's own TMI spewing into the thread in order to frame up Nero on any hood lims or NKs.
If there is scum in the hood, my bet is on Math as DGB's play wrt the gambit aligns with its town meta, and I feel like it's possible that Math manipulated DGB into claiming
something
I'm not sure if I buy the outrage about outing Math's crumb, though Math didn't fake outrage in our last game together where he
was
scum, so possibly the hood is just t/t. From DGB's description it doesn't sound too much like it was manipulated into claiming, but DGB, if you felt at all like a horse being led to water, let me know. In truth that is what I was looking for, and what I expected to hear, but it seems like this may not be the case, in which case I don't have a case on Math at this time.
Gamma I got a bad feeling about early on and wasn't impressed by that last vote. I think the wagon has been on Nero long enough that if Gamma is scum, now is a good time to get on if Math, DGB, and House are all town. It doesn't look like a bus if Nero flips red, and there's little risk of the wagon dissipating, which means Gamma won't have to move his vote anywhere new anytime soon.

I feel like House or Gamma are the best bets actually, but House being scum is kinda contingent on t/t hood and aside from possible TMI he's seemed town.
How would I be manipulating DGB into claiming something?

It’s demonstrated I have a PT with DGB.
The only thing claimed is neighbors.
I did that first and then DGB narrowed it down.
So what manipulation would there be?

I don’t know if you’re just paranoid because of our last game or scum but this doesn’t logically add up
With leading questions in the hood, like the leading questions scum!you asked me about town!titus in our last game. I was specifically curious if there was anything like that in the PT, but didnt want to lead DGB there myself in case it is scum, and I don't think from its explanation that it is very likely that you led it there.

But yes, I am paranoid about you having manipulated DGB inside the hood specifically because of our last game.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:25 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 500, MathBlade wrote:
In post 455, Nero Cain wrote:I'm voting DGB and then when/if DGB flips scum I'm going to target Gamma and House
This has wacky phrasing and warped perspective, plus it feels a bit performative when the pressure is probably more on Nero than DGB rn
yeah this is actually the second post in my catchup that I've seen from Nero that is missing a word. Sign of editing and rewording posts, but not proofreading them after edits. Like when you change the verb tense so that all of your sentences match but forget to change another word somewhere so it
doesn't looks right
(edited from
looks wrong
Did you cite the wrong post? This post doesn’t have the word “looks” in Nero’s posts?
No, that was a made-up example to demonstrate how that kind of error comes to be. I can grab the actual posts from Nero though:
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:32 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Clarification:
It takes 7 to eliminate at the moment (Votes to eliminate = floor(50% + 1)). I will be editing previous vote counts to include this information and also will include it in future vote counts.
I prefer they, thanks :)
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:35 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 475, Nero Cain wrote:good thing that anyone that has a townblock means that they are def town. In my last game, Cheeky Teeky had like the entire scum team in her town block and I was scumreading it. Just b/c Titus has you guys in yur town bloc
does make
you all town.
Does not make
In post 451, Nero Cain wrote:I mean maybe the wagon on me means that you are being the town beard that you
are famous and
scum are trying to take advantage but we'll see.
are famous for being, and
In post 443, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 434, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 431, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 421, MathBlade wrote:Why do you think Nero is town?
His entire ISO is PR fishing, shading, and downright scumminess unless I missed something while playing civ.
I think he believes in his pushes though. Tbh that's kind of how I've always read Nero- aggression and activity.

If he's scum I kind of think it'll be more evident later on, so I'm not too worried about it.
I feel like Nero just gives off the wrong vibes this game, like he did in Real Folk Blues Rematch when I day bugged him, and like House did in Radio Buzz
Why are you talking about games from years ago? What about that game where you tunneled me and we were both town. Idk I kinda feel like "these games from years ago prove me right" when you
said be
using more recent examples.
Not sure what words this would be
In post 354, Nero Cain wrote:House is
prob that
doesn't want to bus hood scum
Prob scum that
In post 338, Nero Cain wrote:if you wanna call it fence-sitting and claim I'm scummy for it fine but both Math and DGB seem scummy to me. Sorry for not being informed and
know
wich one is scum.
Knowing
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 507, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Not sure what words this would be
Said = should, but the possibility of an edit exists
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 504, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
Vote Count 1.03
Nero Cain (4)
DrippingGoofball (2)
ssbm_Kyouko (1)
- Almost50
Cat Scatch Fever (1)
- Titus
Titus (1)
- Dragon of the West
Kerset (1)
- ssbm_Kyouko

Not voting (3)

Deadline

House's talk about Nero pushing for a hood lim because Nero is informed of T/T, if anything, could be seen as House's own TMI spewing into the thread in order to frame up Nero on any hood lims or NKs.
If there is scum in the hood, my bet is on Math as DGB's play wrt the gambit aligns with its town meta, and I feel like it's possible that Math manipulated DGB into claiming
something
I'm not sure if I buy the outrage about outing Math's crumb, though Math didn't fake outrage in our last game together where he
was
scum, so possibly the hood is just t/t. From DGB's description it doesn't sound too much like it was manipulated into claiming, but DGB, if you felt at all like a horse being led to water, let me know. In truth that is what I was looking for, and what I expected to hear, but it seems like this may not be the case, in which case I don't have a case on Math at this time.
Gamma I got a bad feeling about early on and wasn't impressed by that last vote. I think the wagon has been on Nero long enough that if Gamma is scum, now is a good time to get on if Math, DGB, and House are all town. It doesn't look like a bus if Nero flips red, and there's little risk of the wagon dissipating, which means Gamma won't have to move his vote anywhere new anytime soon.

I feel like House or Gamma are the best bets actually, but House being scum is kinda contingent on t/t hood and aside from possible TMI he's seemed town.

I don’t know if you’re just paranoid because of our last game or scum but this doesn’t logically add up
With leading questions in the hood, like the leading questions scum!you asked me about town!titus in our last game. I was specifically curious if there was anything like that in the PT, but didnt want to lead DGB there myself in case it is scum, and I don't think from its explanation that it is very likely that you led it there.

But yes, I am paranoid about you having manipulated DGB inside the hood specifically because of our last game.
1) there’s no leading question there or here.
2) There’s paranoid and then there’s ridiculously paranoid that comes off weird.
3) you didn’t answer my question. What manipulation is there?
You’re assuming that there’s leading questions in the hood when most of it is me trying to figure out if I can trust it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:38 am

Post by Wake1 »

I'm going to bed at the moment. Will be up around 8PM my time zone to read up on the game thread. Don't do anything stupid before I have a chance to read and give my input.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

weird way to pop in but whatever
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:58 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 509, MathBlade wrote:
In post 504, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
Vote Count 1.03
Nero Cain (4)
DrippingGoofball (2)
ssbm_Kyouko (1)
- Almost50
Cat Scatch Fever (1)
- Titus
Titus (1)
- Dragon of the West
Kerset (1)
- ssbm_Kyouko

Not voting (3)

Deadline

something
was

1) there’s no leading question there or here.
2) There’s paranoid and then there’s ridiculously paranoid that comes off weird.
3) you didn’t answer my question. What manipulation is there?
You’re assuming that there’s leading questions in the hood when most of it is me trying to figure out if I can trust it.
The leading questions
are
the manipulation. I was
checking
with DGB if any of that had occurred in the hood because I dont see it here, but that's not to say it didnt happen there. Like I said though, it sounds like, from DGB's account of the hood, that you did not lead it to claiming in there.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:00 am

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 486, Andresvmb wrote:I have to say - I’m a little astounded as to how bad the first 9 pages read (I didn’t stop to analyze the players but I wanted to get a feel for how the game is progressing).

Nero pushing a player in MathBlade with a PR crumb and subsequent claim aren’t necessarily coming from Scum. And both Mathblade and House just read constantly pissed off to me. I’m not here trying to put my foot down and say that I strongly TR Nero or anything, but he does seems invested and could have just been wrong. The level of animosity is too much. The game just started. No one I’ve seen has fully formed accurate reads this early - calling other players bad is a way too aggressive. I don’t hunt for crumbs for example (not as Town).

Anyway, this is probably one of those games where I’ll voice my opinion, but I’m not going to lead anyone anywhere - there’s clearly stronger personalities than me. I’m not all that interested in getting involved in a pissing contest.

I guess I’ll assume {DGB, Mathblade} are Town for now.
Townie post.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:01 am

doesn't looks right
(edited from
looks wrong
Is this a response to something?
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:07 am

Pleasantly surprised I didn’t wake up to another 15 pages.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:26 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 514, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
doesn't looks right
(edited from
looks wrong
Is this a response to something?
Yes, 493 is a response to 460
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:26 am

Post by Kerset »

I am ginger Kyouko
giv me pagetop :(
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:28 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 517, Kerset wrote:I am ginger Kyouko
Is this your way of saying you're red and I'm green?
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:30 am

Post by Kerset »

No, i am just cooler you
giv me pagetop :(
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:31 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

:(
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 513, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 486, Andresvmb wrote:I have to say - I’m a little astounded as to how bad the first 9 pages read (I didn’t stop to analyze the players but I wanted to get a feel for how the game is progressing).

Nero pushing a player in MathBlade with a PR crumb and subsequent claim aren’t necessarily coming from Scum. And both Mathblade and House just read constantly pissed off to me. I’m not here trying to put my foot down and say that I strongly TR Nero or anything, but he does seems invested and could have just been wrong. The level of animosity is too much. The game just started. No one I’ve seen has fully formed accurate reads this early - calling other players bad is a way too aggressive. I don’t hunt for crumbs for example (not as Town).

Anyway, this is probably one of those games where I’ll voice my opinion, but I’m not going to lead anyone anywhere - there’s clearly stronger personalities than me. I’m not all that interested in getting involved in a pissing contest.

I guess I’ll assume {DGB, Mathblade} are Town for now.
Townie post.
I was kinda skeptical of Andres because of what seemed like a naked vote on me but I can kinda get some of the sentiment here
<Embrace The Void>

Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:42 am

I feel like reading some of those earlier pages gave me minor whiplash, so I feel like the sentiment is genuine.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:45 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Kerset still isn't posting
Arthur_fist
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I personally relate to the not wanting to be a leader, I’ve had games like that myself
That’s not the case in this game as I feel comfortable steering the direction of the game given how fast I’ve sorted several slots
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”