Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Like this is the EXACT situation Kyo nailed DGB scum in. So if DGB is scum here then I would suspect Kyo for not suspecting DGB. To be clear I don’t think DGB here is unless certain conditions exist so not interested in elimming it.

Stalled wagons stalled game she pulled a flash wagon on scum from nowhere.
When she gets the vibe she does.

Her not driving is scary same with Titus.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 774, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, in fairness I just think Gamma is scum and guy is throwing a hissy fit and is rage quitting :/
Gamma did ragequit but I don't think it was because he was scum. If anything, scum are more likely to stay and lurk or fight.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 842, Titus wrote:
In post 839, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 617, Titus wrote:
In post 611, Dwlee99 wrote:
Vote Count 1.05
Nero Cain (4)
- MathBlade, DrippingGoofball, House, Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald (3)
- Andresvmb, ssbm_Kyouko, Nero Cain
ssbm_Kyouko (1)
- Almost50
Cat Scatch Fever (1)
- Titus
Titus (1)
- Dragon of the West
Kerset (1)
- Cat Scratch Fever

Not voting (2)
: Wake88, Kerset

It takes
votes to eliminate.

Mod Notes:
Titus is V/LA today. Gamma Emerald is V/LA through the 24th of September.

Deadline
: (expired on 2021-09-23 17:06:41)
In post 612, House wrote:Gamma wagon reeks.
Another reason House is town btw
it was this post that pinged me. I don't think House's post is particularly astute and am not sure why Titus would add that to a pile of reasons to TR him. Seems fake and is +equity with Gamma
House is attacking the counterwagon to his own. If he were scum, he'd want an option to jump to both because they are both town.
But you don't know they're both town unless you're scum
In post 843, Titus wrote:
In post 840, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 818, Titus wrote:
In post 811, Nero Cain wrote:y Titus? b/c she's kinda active lurking?
If you're asking why, it helps not to give an out to sheep.
Self-conscious much? You're not exactly a popular scumread I don't think. Who am I sheeping?
You didn't answer Nero's question. You could just copy his suggestion was my point.
I know what your point was, but you didnt say "give her an out", you said "give sheep an out", implying I'm a sheep. And I did answer his question in 838/839. Unless you're talking about a different question, not in 811, that I missed?
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 897, Titus wrote:
In post 737, MathBlade wrote:
In post 735, Titus wrote:
In post 733, Titus wrote:
In post 325, House wrote:
In post 323, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 318, House wrote:
In post 316, Nero Cain wrote:At any rate, I think DGB voting Math's biggest attacker while calling Math scum kinda stinks.
Would you agree that one neighbor flipping red clears the other?
mostly, yeah. Like that hood I was in was S/S and that's not impossible but Dunn was a traitor so even if it was S/S so if one of Math/DGB were to flip mafia I'd be willing to think the other 2 scum are outside of the hood.
Okay. So we're in agreement that the hood has at least 1 town.

Why do you want to
In post 299, Nero Cain wrote:purge the hood
instead of find the scum IN the hood?
If one is scum, I wouldn't eliminate the other because reasons.
*would
Wait what? You believe I am town yet if DGB flips scum you’d eliminate me for “reasons”?

*confused*
Yes. I have moon logic reasons to doubt your neighborhood is real. It's not the first time I have seen a faked hood. Town claimed a masonry and then a hood with scum. Scum went along.

There's also moonlogic reasons.
… I mean like a PT cop or TA can check me lol. I don’t fake crumb a neighborhood on first post Titus.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Pronoun: She

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by Ythan »

In post 273, Nero Cain wrote:that's a long way away and Math has 2 buddies so he doesn't even need to be there. Is your argument that it's a pr claim and it should die at some point? My counter-argument is "why would scum ever shoot a claimed mason/neighbor?" Ok yeah, a mason would have to get shot at some point but not early game as you, him, and DGB are asserting.

What happens if Math/DGB is still alive on like d4? "Well we aren't very powerful prs, of course, we aren't dead" And that's a pretty fair argument. It was a bad "gambit" and thus I'm questioning whether it was actually a botched gambit or just scum trying to look busy.
This and your previous post seem compelling in isolation.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Already addressed earlier botched truthful crumb.
Usually people see PR crumbs and don’t say anything so scum don’t see it.

Nero decided “Let’s out a PR” for no good reason making him scum to me
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:37 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 831, Nero Cain wrote:Gamma pushed me and refused to fucking budge even when I told him that his reasoning was wrong and pointed out that his reasoning had been proven wrong several times b4. He doesn't get to whine and cry that I didn't believe him.

IDK what's going on with him and if he's going through something then I feel for him and sure maybe his emotions just filtered into the game but just scumreading a guy and not believing that a reaction was genuine isn't toxic.
Btw, Gamma tends to roll over as scum. That's meta but true. See Situation room.

Fwiw I don't like meta but I know some do.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:39 pm

Post by House »

In post 905, MathBlade wrote:Already addressed earlier botched truthful crumb.

Why wouldn't he just out the PR in his scum PT, if he's scum? The only way your reason makes sense is of you think he's exactly Mafia Traitor.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:41 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 903, MathBlade wrote:
In post 316, Nero Cain wrote:At any rate, I think DGB voting Math's biggest attacker while calling Math scum kinda stinks.
mostly, yeah. Like that hood I was in was S/S and that's not impossible but Dunn was a traitor so even if it was S/S so if one of Math/DGB were to flip mafia I'd be willing to think the other 2 scum are outside of the hood.

Why do you want to
*would
Wait what? You believe I am town yet if DGB flips scum you’d eliminate me for “reasons”?

*confused*
Yes. I have moon logic reasons to doubt your neighborhood is real. It's not the first time I have seen a faked hood. Town claimed a masonry and then a hood with scum. Scum went along.

… I mean like a PT cop or TA can check me lol. I don’t fake crumb a neighborhood on first post Titus.
Waste given my theory behind you faking neighbors is that one if not both of you have a scum PT.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 907, House wrote:
In post 905, MathBlade wrote:Already addressed earlier botched truthful crumb.

Why wouldn't he just out the PR in his scum PT, if he's scum? The only way your reason makes sense is of you think he's exactly Mafia Traitor.
Incorrect. Flustering a PR is a very good high equity low risk scum move. I’ve done it before.
A “wait that doesn’t make sense” while mis/correctly understanding gets them elimmed and hunting points.
Then it gives a viable excuse to kill them later
And an excuse not to hunt.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I really don't care if 100% of the people (you, DGB, and House) that were on my wagon earlier and that I want to vote in want to PL me. In fact its actully pretty bad. You could always just ignore me and find scum but naw that would be a protown move.
In post 866, MathBlade wrote:Let’s assume for case and point that I am scum and you’re right. (You’re not but let’s roll with it)
What you’ve done is torpedo any shot of elimming me here. You’ve taken the power out of your sails.
????

I think House, DGB and Gamma/ythan are scummy and thats the ones I want dead. I'd just pl you.
In post 876, MathBlade wrote:Toxicity is more an attack on the person than the play.
how was I personally attacking Gamma?

Dude said he was doing a 180 on me and implied that I should stop scumreading him. I tell him that I am still scumreading him then he tells me to fuck off. I didn't think it was a good reaction and I said so. Its in no way shape or form an attack on Gamma.
In post 876, MathBlade wrote:like “No hugging Gamma” are toxic because it’s about HIM not his play.
IF
this is what it was about then I still wasn't being "toxic" b/c I was joking and thought it was a funny reply to but it makes more sense that you guys misinterpreted that or it's possible that was a reaction to instead of .
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by Titus »

Math, read Dragon's ISO and tell me what you think.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by Titus »

I also am not engaging the toxicity discussion further. You're not persuading each other and we have a game to play.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by House »

Looks like far more work than simply mentioning it in scum PT & pulling the trigger, to me.

If the PR gets limmed, the one that outed them gets put under a magnifying glass for the very reasons you stated.

/hard disagree

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 908, Titus wrote:
In post 903, MathBlade wrote:

Why do you want to
*would

*confused*

Waste given my theory behind you faking neighbors is that one if not both of you have a scum PT.
Then in that world when one of us dies and doesn’t flip neighbor the other dies.

You know me Titus I don’t do suicidal fake claims when scum.
I do well planned proper fake claims.
This argument while moonlogic has no sense to it and is reaching for straws.

You’re more than welcome to think I am scum incorrectly but we should stick with rational theories that I would be a scum neighbor with DGB.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 913, House wrote:Looks like far more work than simply mentioning it in scum PT & pulling the trigger, to me.

If the PR gets limmed, the one that outed them gets put under a magnifying glass for the very reasons you stated.

/hard disagree
@Titus will reread it.

@House more often than not, no. I’ve done it enough to know it doesn’t. At best you get maybe two seconds of pressure. Mid and rear get more.

Regardless it’s really antitown and we’re talking theory versus reads.

Who do you scumread?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Math, I didn't out you. I voted you then you said you weren't going to be eliminated b/c u were a pr.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 912, Titus wrote:I also am not engaging the toxicity discussion further. You're not persuading each other and we have a game to play.
I agree. Nero has no interest in learning and PL ing him much as I want is an antitown move. I really think he’s scum and the only way to elim him would be to manipulate everyone into doing so which I don’t want to do.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 916, Nero Cain wrote:Math, I didn't out you. I voted you then you said you weren't going to be eliminated b/c u were a pr.
+1
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by House »

In post 915, MathBlade wrote:Who do you scumread?
Good question.

I'm tired of trying to humor Radioactive Man.

VOTE: Kerset

Could also vote DotW.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 17, Nero Cain wrote:If we are doing srs votes now

VOTE: mathblade
In post 24, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 18, MathBlade wrote:But yeah Kyo prob town due to how many votes that fast.
dumb
In post 20, MathBlade wrote:I will never be miselimed unless town pulls a massive derp card.
I see you got your pr fakeclaim rdy to go.
I didn’t say I was you did.
I said town would be stupid which I do as a VT and a PR
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 917, MathBlade wrote:Nero has no interest in learning
shut up

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by House »

In post 921, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 917, MathBlade wrote:Nero has no interest in learning
shut up
He's not wrong.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 918, Titus wrote:
In post 916, Nero Cain wrote:Math, I didn't out you. I voted you then you said you weren't going to be eliminated b/c u were a pr.
+1
Oh look Titus not engaging then engages when it’s to argue Nero town.

This is not helpful.

If you’re going to stop engaging do so
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:49 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 919, House wrote:
In post 915, MathBlade wrote:Who do you scumread?
Good question.

I'm tired of trying to humor Radioactive Man.

VOTE: Kerset

Could also vote DotW.
VOTE: DotW

Here instead.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”