Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1900 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:52 am

Post by Kazyan »

P-edit for Nathan: In my first game, a Bulletproof player claimed 2-Shot Macho Cop to bait the nightkill, and Enchant mentioned softing that he was a 1-shot Cop as well.

---

Actually, these are a lot of [post] tags that I'd have to add; just open up Ythan's ISO and follow along with my thoughts, since they're in order.

125 - Quick peck at gera. Continues to call gera pointless through 136 and votes in 138. Could be that "early distancing" tech.
126 - Calls Alice's read fake
187 - "I'll consider your advice going forward" regarding Andre saying that gera will be useless on Day 1. Thonk.
307, 345, and 370 - Defending DGB's reads as typical DGB, three times.
380 - Pivoting to GMo
410 - Defending DGB again
412 - "not saying DGB is town" uh okay buddy
414 - DGB defense
The jist: Defending DGB while emphasizing leaving possibility open for being scum, oh mama
527 - "this is scummy/low hanging fruit" peck at Enchant
603 - "I could vote DGB but it's not worse than Gramps"
680 - "I could do Kazyan but I'd rather not do a lurker (Enchant) over him or Gramps d1."
681 - "Still prefer Gramps over Kaz though actually"
683 and 687 - Yelling match with Enchant. Frustrated with each other? They're not actually giving reasons for scumreading each other, just being mad. And check out 686, by Enchant: "I can't do all work here." We know the scum don't have daychat. What are you trying to say by 'work', pal?
694 - suggestion that a lurker, in general, could be killed here
700 - Summary of the entire Enchant/Ythan shouting match. Look at how
stilted
this is.
723 through 743 or so - goes back to shading GMo
1100 - "Not like sitting on Gramps with DGB is doing any good now." hello is this a parnter slip?
1660 - "DGB wagon is rank trash." Keep defending your partner there, friend
1662 - "Gera voting Nathan right now is equally ridiculous." This is just tacked-on to make it look like Ythan doesn't care about only DGB.
1685 - Calling gera's Andre/GMo townlean opinion (both correct) 'made-up'
1716 - Defend DGB again with possibility that it's wrong if Kazyan and GMo both flip green. Does this on Day 2 when they're at 9:2, so this check would only have to be cashed at 5:2 even if we both got eliminated
1757 - Final scumreads: Enchant and Gera

---

Ythan spent a loooot of time defending DGB, but had that fake-o argument with Enchant. Tried to make Gera a possibile elimination towards the end. Had nothing to say about Dwlee at all.
Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:55 am

Post by Kazyan »

In post 1899, Dwlee99 wrote:That reads like a town slip unless it was faked cause Kazyan would know who the NK target was if they were scum.
I have so much experience being an idiot on accident that I could be an idiot on purpose if I wanted, tbh
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:57 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Wow mood
I prefer they, thanks :)
Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:22 am

Post by Enchant »

Well. Ok i quess.

I am VT.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:41 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

VT

And not Ythan's buddy, though he was budding up to me.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:43 am

I believe the scum is between Enchant and Dwlee. The other players scream town. If they are scum they deserve the win for being so good.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:40 am

Post by Enchant »

I can scream Town too, want to?

TOWN.
TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:07 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1905, DrippingGoofball wrote:I believe the scum is between Enchant and Dwlee. The other players scream town. If they are scum they deserve the win for being so good.
How can I be partnered with ythan?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:13 am

In post 1907, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1905, DrippingGoofball wrote:I believe the scum is between Enchant and Dwlee. The other players scream town. If they are scum they deserve the win for being so good.
How can I be partnered with ythan?
I've lost track of things.

Why couldn't you be partnered with Ythan? Bear in mind that I'm the only player who knows for sure that he was clever enough to protect me all game to make himself fly under my radar or to make me look like his partner.

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:23 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

On mobile but I pointed out early that his posting style seemed different. He went into lurk fest from then on out I guess trying to emulate his town meta from when we played together. I voted him day 3 over the Grandpa counterwagon putting him at E-1 and started the wagon on him day 4. I defended Kazyan when Gera said he wouldn't vote anyone outside of Kazyan/Nathan/DGB/enchant and was instead voting ythan, even after Kazyan self-voted and put himself to E-1. Pointed out that Ythan was just saying "Kazyan" scum and then leaving with no explanation.
Nathann
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:22 am

Post by Nathann »

Having lazily skimmed the very late part of Day 1: Ythan's vote on Kazyan doesn't feel like S/S, and I was reminded of DGB's "vote me out!!" shtick, which kind of still rings Townie. So, does anyone have any good arguments for why we shouldn't yeet Enchant here, who we should yeet instead of them, and why?
Once again today begins this farce we call a trial.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:45 am

In post 1909, Dwlee99 wrote:On mobile but I pointed out early that his posting style seemed different. He went into lurk fest from then on out I guess trying to emulate his town meta from when we played together. I voted him day 3 over the Grandpa counterwagon putting him at E-1 and started the wagon on him day 4. I defended Kazyan when Gera said he wouldn't vote anyone outside of Kazyan/Nathan/DGB/enchant and was instead voting ythan, even after Kazyan self-voted and put himself to E-1. Pointed out that Ythan was just saying "Kazyan" scum and then leaving with no explanation.
Why wouldn't he NK you?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:47 am

In post 1909, Dwlee99 wrote:On mobile but I pointed out early that his posting style seemed different. He went into lurk fest from then on out I guess trying to emulate his town meta from when we played together. I voted him day 3 over the Grandpa counterwagon putting him at E-1 and started the wagon on him day 4. I defended Kazyan when Gera said he wouldn't vote anyone outside of Kazyan/Nathan/DGB/enchant and was instead voting ythan, even after Kazyan self-voted and put himself to E-1. Pointed out that Ythan was just saying "Kazyan" scum and then leaving with no explanation.
I am willing to yeet Enchant but Dwlee is more of a deep wolf situation i am afraid.

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:52 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1911, DrippingGoofball wrote:
Why wouldn't he NK you?
I almost never get night killed. My first two times being night killed since May as town by scum knowing I was town were white flag and 3d20 which recently ended. Not to mention multiple people have scumread me and I'm not great at pushing my desired eliminations (if D2 and D3 are any indication)
Nathann
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:59 am

Post by Nathann »

@DGB, why is Dwlee Scum?
Once again today begins this farce we call a trial.
Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:27 am

Post by Kazyan »

In post 1910, Nathann wrote:So, does anyone have any good arguments for why we shouldn't yeet Enchant here, who we should yeet instead of them, and why?
I haven't gotten a proper vibe check on my Ythan/DGB speculation yet, so I'd like some feedback on that before we drop a hammer. But I think, either way, Enchant is the way to go.
Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:22 am

Post by Enchant »

You acknowledge you will need to skip elim?

Because 4 people (if mafia kill someone of course) is less chances to kill mafia than on 3. 25% against 33%.
Let's go No-Elim now and see who die? Because we will need to do it anyway.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:24 am

In post 1914, Nathann wrote:@DGB, why is Dwlee Scum?
POE only. I know I'm town and I have rock-solid non-negotiable townreads on all other players. I don't get that super town feeling from Dwlee, so, it could very well be him.

Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:29 am

Post by Enchant »

Oh right, superreads which we followed whole game, executing town.

Sure, i believe in you all.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:45 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Vote Count 5.1Not Voting(4)Kazyan;DrippingGoofball;Enchant;geraintm;

Enchant
MargotRosa
(2)Nathann;Dwlee99;

Kazyan (0)

Nathann (0)

DrippingGoofball (0)

Dwlee99 (0)

geraintm (0)

No Elimination (0)

With 6 alive it is 4 to execute.

Day 5 ends in (expired on 2021-09-23 04:25:00) or when an elimination has been achieved.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

If we no eliminate won't gera just die?
Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:50 pm

Post by Kazyan »

gera claimed Bulletproof, so no, unless there's a 1-shot restriction or something (which gera should keep to himself, thank you). They'd shoot me or Nathan.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1891, geraintm wrote:im done now, it was only for 1 night.
I'm curious if people considered me having a role, if my hints were enough? tell me after the game....

i claimed because i thought the benefits to town of basically narrowing the field down from 6 to 5 is really helpful, and i wanted people to know i was targeted because that info is likely useful to.
He said it was one-shot already
Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:01 pm

Post by Kazyan »

Oh, I interpreted "it was only for one night" in the context of him crawling out of the death tunnel against me (i.e. tunneling on me partially being a performance to bait the nightkill). I'm still not sure that we'd lose gera, though, with Nathan and myself also being around.

No Elimination is indeed an option today. There's a thing that might happen which would make this game an autowin, but we might also lose the political will to actually eliminate scum.
Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:17 pm

Post by Kazyan »

That said, if we're going to eliminate Enchant next anyway, does it even matter if we No Elim? Everyone except Nathan has claimed, so I'm almost certain we don't have investigative roles or anything. We might as well do Enchant's elimination today.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”