Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1248, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1238, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1237, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1234, MathBlade wrote:What made you reread Titus’s posts Kyo?

Sick Math trying to read things so don’t ramble please.

I kinda think Titus is town unless it’s Titus + (redacted) but don’t wanna say who yet or why.
I'm rereading from the beginning right now. Maybe yesterday I reread Titus? I could check my ISO and I'd probably remember why if that was the case, but I'm forgetful and have already forgotten if I did.
Also I swear to christ you said the exact same thing about Titus in the last game she was town and you were scum >_>
That doesn’t answer the what/why you started a reread.

And possible. I keep town and scum meta similar as I hate town/scum tells and would rather be read by the quality of posts I provide not some syntactical crap.
I mean, technically the
!
and
"teapot read"
were accurate last time. Not like I'm not going to read you over syntax because you prefer not to be read that way. That said, I don't think you would intentionally repeat things to me so soon after that game, so probably in this case this is just how you talk and it's NAI.
In post 1239, MathBlade wrote:I feel like you don’t have any strong reads.

I skimmed your wall and you said I am town math.
If you think I am town why the shade?

Can you just lay out your current reads or theories no long winded explanation?
What shade?

Current reads

Town: Nero, Math, House
The Verge: Kerset, CSF, Wake
POE: Dragon, Andres,
(there's a 13th player I'm forgetting is in the game)
Almost50
The bad verge: DGB
Scum: Titus, Ythan

Gamestate theory: DGB has either been unfortunate to be on the wrong wagon at the wrong time more than once and the situation is being taken advantage of by Titus, or it is just scum with Titus. Titus is diverting attention from the Gamma/Ythan wagon because they are buddies and Titus is not above defending a buddy as scum. There may be scum taking advantage of Nero's aggressiveness towards Gamma pre-replace regardless of Gamma/Ythan's alignment.

I kinda think Titus is town unless it’s Titus + (redacted) but don’t wanna say who yet or why.
I'm rereading from the beginning right now. Maybe yesterday I reread Titus? I could check my ISO and I'd probably remember why if that was the case, but I'm forgetful and have already forgotten if I did.
Also I swear to christ you said the exact same thing about Titus in the last game she was town and you were scum >_>
Shade here @kyo can’t read the paragraph with spoilers because on my phone please use spoiler= in the future
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:28 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Realized I didn't answer why I started a reread. I'm caught up in all of my games so I've decided to start rereading
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:29 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1250, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1248, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1238, MathBlade wrote:

That doesn’t answer the what/why you started a reread.

And possible. I keep town and scum meta similar as I hate town/scum tells and would rather be read by the quality of posts I provide not some syntactical crap.
I mean, technically the
!
and
"teapot read"
were accurate last time. Not like I'm not going to read you over syntax because you prefer not to be read that way. That said, I don't think you would intentionally repeat things to me so soon after that game, so probably in this case this is just how you talk and it's NAI.
In post 1239, MathBlade wrote:I feel like you don’t have any strong reads.

I skimmed your wall and you said I am town math.
If you think I am town why the shade?

Can you just lay out your current reads or theories no long winded explanation?
What shade?

Current reads

Town: Nero, Math, House
The Verge: Kerset, CSF, Wake
POE: Dragon, Andres,
(there's a 13th player I'm forgetting is in the game)
Almost50
The bad verge: DGB
Scum: Titus, Ythan

Gamestate theory: DGB has either been unfortunate to be on the wrong wagon at the wrong time more than once and the situation is being taken advantage of by Titus, or it is just scum with Titus. Titus is diverting attention from the Gamma/Ythan wagon because they are buddies and Titus is not above defending a buddy as scum. There may be scum taking advantage of Nero's aggressiveness towards Gamma pre-replace regardless of Gamma/Ythan's alignment.

Shade here @kyo can’t read the paragraph with spoilers because on my phone please use spoiler= in the future
Ah, the spoilers say "!" and "teapot read"
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Pronoun: She

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:30 am

Post by Ythan »

In post 1249, Ythan wrote:
In post 1235, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Hence it feels like you're "turtling", like hiding in a shell while things around you get wild. If you keep your head down long enough people may forget why they were voting Gamma in the first place
Also how is this an opinion you form while last I recall seeing I had two votes at most while Dragon is at last I checked -2.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1251, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Realized I didn't answer why I started a reread. I'm caught up in all of my games so I've decided to start rereading
Didn’t answer why DGB to Titus either?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:32 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

And uh, I said that because it's true to my recollection. I feel like shade is based in a lie, or is "shady". I don't think shade is an accurate word for that post.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1248, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Titus is diverting attention from the Gamma/Ythan wagon because they are buddies and Titus is not above defending a buddy as scum
true but I had sort of felt like Gamma getting all pissy that I wasn't trusting Titus' town bloc like the gospel kinda made me feel like he was just whiteknighting.

Also, DGB has only voted kyo and I. So feels a bit like scum not wanting to flail out.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:34 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1253, Ythan wrote:
In post 1235, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Hence it feels like you're "turtling", like hiding in a shell while things around you get wild. If you keep your head down long enough people may forget why they were voting Gamma in the first place
Also how is this an opinion you form while last I recall seeing I had two votes at most while Dragon is at last I checked -2.
You were E-3 when you replaced in. So if you would continue reading and catch up completely you wouldn't need to ask this.
In post 1254, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1251, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Realized I didn't answer why I started a reread. I'm caught up in all of my games so I've decided to start rereading
It's in the walls you didn't read
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1255, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:And uh, I said that because it's true to my recollection. I feel like shade is based in a lie, or is "shady". I don't think shade is an accurate word for that post.
Shade to me is any negative overhanging statement.
Imply someone did something bad, shade.
Imply someone might be scum, shade.
Imply someone’s skills may be bad, shade
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:35 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Vote Count 1.14
Dragon of the West (4)
- Titus, House, Cat Scratch Fever, Almost50
Ythan (2)
- Andresvmb, Nero Cain
Almost50 (2)
- Wake88, MathBlade
MathBlade (1)
- Dragon of the West
Titus (1)
- ssbm_Kyouko
Cat Scratch Fever (1)
- Kerset

Not voting (2)
: Ythan, DrippingGoofball

It takes
votes to eliminate.

Mod Notes:
Andresvmb is V/LA tonight.

Deadline
: (expired on 2021-09-23 17:06:41)
I prefer they, thanks :)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1257, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
You were E-3 when you replaced in. So if you would continue reading and catch up completely you wouldn't need to ask this.
And I asked for a simple explanation as I am sick.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:40 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 1217, Kerset wrote:soo Goof how do you feel about Math so far?
giv me pagetop :(
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:42 am

Post by Ythan »

In post 1257, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:You were E-3 when you replaced in. So if you would continue reading and catch up completely you wouldn't need to ask this.
Oh look you're acknowledging that I'm not caught up. Yeah fuck off.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:42 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1241, MathBlade wrote:I don’t get how you pivoted from DGB to Titus.
Oh you mean this, I thought by "why DGB to Titus" you meant Titus asked me "Why DGB", which
is
in my wall posts, though idk if Titus actually asked me that. As far as how I got from DGB to Titus, It was just me going back to something that feels more certain.

My read on DGB is possibly tainted by my ego, as I think it is mimicking my scumplay from large 233.

Titus is throwing around weak accusations toward me and when they failed to stick to me, she pivoted to Dragon. I believe both the accusations against me and against Dragon have the appearance of "real" reason, but are easily deconstructed if you dig just a little deeper. I noticed the problem with the posts she directed at me right away, but didn't notice the problem with the post about Dragon's reads until after I was rereading the whole game and got to Dragon's reads wall.

I think the pushes on Dragon and I are agenda-driven and that the agenda is to push a counterwagon to Ythan because Gamma/Ythan is Titus's scumbuddy.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1262, Ythan wrote:
In post 1257, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:You were E-3 when you replaced in. So if you would continue reading and catch up completely you wouldn't need to ask this.
y not just catch up?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:47 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1230, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Is Ythan a better wagon than Titus though? I feel like he's big dipped and is just turtling until the storm passes
In post 1232, Ythan wrote:
In post 1230, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Is Ythan a better wagon than Titus though? I feel like he's big dipped and is just turtling until the storm passes
The fuck are you even talking about
In post 1233, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
your predecessor was scum and
you haven't caught up yet as I recall
- feels like you're dragging out catching up until your wagon disappears while your scumbuddy Titus pushes me and then DotW for a counterwagon.
In post 1236, Ythan wrote:
your predecessor was scum and you haven't caught up yet as I recall - feels like you're dragging out catching up until your wagon disappears while your scumbuddy Titus pushes me and then DotW for a counterwagon.
I joined this over forty page game yesterday while I was at work and worked on catching up after getting home until literally two am fuck off.
Oh look you're acknowledging that I'm not caught up
. Yeah fuck off.
I never said you were caught up dingus
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:49 am

Post by Ythan »

In post 1264, Nero Cain wrote:
y not just catch up?
Is this a joke some people have jobs and stuff.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:50 am

Post by Ythan »

In post 1265, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
your predecessor was scum and
you haven't caught up yet as I recall
- feels like you're dragging out catching up until your wagon disappears while your scumbuddy Titus pushes me and then DotW for a counterwagon.
In post 1236, Ythan wrote:
your predecessor was scum and you haven't caught up yet as I recall - feels like you're dragging out catching up until your wagon disappears while your scumbuddy Titus pushes me and then DotW for a counterwagon.
I joined this over forty page game yesterday while I was at work and worked on catching up after getting home until literally two am fuck off.
Oh look you're acknowledging that I'm not caught up
. Yeah fuck off.
I never said you were caught up dingus
The premise that I'm posting the way I am because I'm turtling when I'm clearly not caught up is dumb or a lie, dingus.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

sure man, im just saying that you are around and posting while not catching up and lashing out at ppl. If you are busy/at work you could have just said that instead of being low key toxic and telling ppl to "fuck off"

Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:54 am

Post by Ythan »

In post 1268, Nero Cain wrote:sure man, im just saying that you are around and posting while not catching up and lashing out at ppl. If you are busy/at work you could have just said that instead of being low key toxic and telling ppl to "fuck off"
Thanks for the advice on how not to be toxic Nero lol.

It takes no time to look at and respond to posts in real time, catching up does.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1263, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1241, MathBlade wrote:I don’t get how you pivoted from DGB to Titus.
Oh you mean this, I thought by "why DGB to Titus" you meant Titus asked me "Why DGB", which
is
in my wall posts, though idk if Titus actually asked me that. As far as how I got from DGB to Titus, It was just me going back to something that feels more certain.

My read on DGB is possibly tainted by my ego, as I think it is mimicking my scumplay from large 233.

Titus is throwing around weak accusations toward me and when they failed to stick to me, she pivoted to Dragon. I believe both the accusations against me and against Dragon have the appearance of "real" reason, but are easily deconstructed if you dig just a little deeper. I noticed the problem with the posts she directed at me right away, but didn't notice the problem with the post about Dragon's reads until after I was rereading the whole game and got to Dragon's reads wall.

I think the pushes on Dragon and I are agenda-driven and that the agenda is to push a counterwagon to Ythan because Gamma/Ythan is Titus's scumbuddy.
VOTE: Kyo

I don’t see how this goes from one scumread to another and you figure out if a read is good by pressuring it.

Kinda getting Kyo DGB vibes but Kyo no matter what.

I think Kyo is pulling a Max and wanting towncred it for being off wagon

Sleeping now
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

math keeps calling DGB scum but its
always
vote not DBG :facepalm:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Wouldn't Math be more like you in this scenerio? I mean Math is the one that went along with the gambit. Although DGB is the one that ended the gambit.
In post 289, DrippingGoofball wrote:I'm not very good at reading Nero, so I said I wasn't going to do this on Day 1.
In post 591, DrippingGoofball wrote:I felt I was being manipulated into scumrrading Nero a bit
but yeah this is pretty poor from DBG,

I actually didn't really like from House. It's a bit self-conscious and kinda hypocritical. He's getting mad @ Dragon for sharing most of the same reads but he's doing the same thing that Dragon is supposedly doing. Also, I think House is full of shit b/c he was supposedly was "mind-melding" with me to scum reading me. (He's back to town reading me now though) I think a loose conviction and super mailable reads are prob from scum.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1272, Nero Cain wrote:Wouldn't Math be more like you in this scenerio? I mean Math is the one that went along with the gambit. Although DGB is the one that ended the gambit.
In post 289, DrippingGoofball wrote:I'm not very good at reading Nero, so I said I wasn't going to do this on Day 1.
In post 591, DrippingGoofball wrote:I felt I was being manipulated into scumrrading Nero a bit
but yeah this is pretty poor from DBG,

I actually didn't really like from House. It's a bit self-conscious and kinda hypocritical. He's getting mad @ Dragon for sharing most of the same reads but he's doing the same thing that Dragon is supposedly doing. Also, I think House is full of shit b/c he was supposedly was "mind-melding" with me to scum reading me. (He's back to town reading me now though) I think a loose conviction and super mailable reads are prob from scum.
My scumread of DGB is dependent on Kyo scum.

If Kyo is not scum then DGB goes back null.

In other words I don’t like Kyo’s shift from DGB to Titus and if Kyo is scum going “nahhh don’t wanna bus buddy” if Kyo isn’t scum she can’t bus and therefore the point falls apart
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: house

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”