Newbie 2078 - Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:46 am

Post by Titus »

GrandpaMo is not being replaced. See Mod post at the top of the page.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Dorsey
Dorsey
Goon
Dorsey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:55 am

Post by Dorsey »

Why are you now uneasy about eliminating TL
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 326, Dorsey wrote:Why are you now uneasy about eliminating TL
I don't know...I was partially expecting a PR claim.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Dorsey
Dorsey
Goon
Dorsey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:59 am

Post by Dorsey »

If not TL, then who
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 328, Dorsey wrote:If not TL, then who
I don't know, hence why I haven't moved my vote. I'm worried I am wrong on Greeting. I wanted this resolved by my vla. :/
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:10 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 319, Dorsey wrote:@UhUh - All those votes were the same person/slot.

@RCE - Honestly I'm hoping that he's scum so I look like shit for tomorrow to keep me from dying tonight. I don't see what he's done worse than the rest of this newbie playlist and I feel like he's low hanging fruit because he doesn't post. I have zero confidence in anyone on his wagon.
How does any of that make him town?
Dorsey
Dorsey
Goon
Dorsey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:29 am

Post by Dorsey »

Who said I was trying to make him town? Idk what he is, other than someone who's not defending himself.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:51 am

Post by RCEnigma »

.... Is your argument for Greeting over TL based on the fact greeting is defending themselves?
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:26 am

Post by Micc »

HockeyFan replaces TL The Legend.
Dew has requested replacement.
GrandpaMo is V/LA until 9/17.
Titus is V/LA from 9/17 to 9/20.

The deadline for Day 1 remains paused at 2 days until all replacements have been made.

Votecount 1.11
HockeyFan (4) -
Titus, Dew, Greeting, GrandpaMo
Greeting (2) -
RCEnigma, HockeyFan
Dew (1) -
UhUhWaitAndSee

Not Voting (1) -
AlwaysNever, Dorsey

With 9 players alive it takes 5 votes to eliminate.

The deadline for Day 1 is paused at 2 days.
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:56 am

Post by HockeyFan »

Hi everyone!!

Heres just some preliminary thoughts(Please note: I only
really
read the first few pages)
In post 8, RCEnigma wrote:I read all of that as alignment indicative. Titus town

VOTE: Dew
I am {assuming} this is a meme but what prompted u to say. IIrc u said somewhere that u have past experience with Titus, so is this general entrance town for titus?

In post 11, AlwaysNever wrote:Yoyo I'm here
Been a while since I actually played Mafia again, thanks for having me
In post 6, Titus wrote:-snip-
VOTE: Titus

Your long wall post ain't gonna fool me!1!1!1!
Sheesh such a town opening
In post 30, AlwaysNever wrote:
In post 14, Greeting wrote:Oh, and I forgot. VOTE: AlwaysNever
:shifty: uhhhhh....

VOTE: Greeting
1 thing tho, what was the motive behind this vote

Ok overall game thoughts now

Dew/Dorsey's interaction on pg 1 seemed super ???, like makes no sense imo. Unlike others tho, i dont see anything AI in it

Doresy is I think anti paired with AlwaysNever because of thier interactions(ESEPECIALLY posts like .) Ftr i think the anti pairing only applies on a scum flip so yes they can still both be town

Uhoh/Dew are overall hard reads, didnt really get much from thier iso, tho I will say Dew's tone doesnt seem that scum to me

Greeting is a big wildcard to me and thier posting is all over the place. Someone said that they were "coached" which Idt is the case. Like its really hard to read this slot. Some of thier posts like 96 are posts that i like but then we have posts like and ..... ugh

RCE's general charisma in thread is NAI imo and outside of that, theres nothing else that stands out to me

Gpa - Im not suprised this guy is playing scummy(some times i think he does it on purpose), but uhhh idk no read, its so hard to SR people in this game gdi

Titus- This slot tbh is a comprise in terms of ppl im sring. I dont see any town posts(not like I see any scum posts), but ehh its mainly just POE and i have to sr
soemone
right?

TLDR:

Town Read:
AlwyasNever

Town Lean:
Dew

Nullish town:
Dorsey(ik i didnt express alot of my thoughts on this slot but I think thier progression has been semi-ish towny?)
Greeting

Null:
RCE
UhOh

Nullish Scum:
Grandpa

SL:
Titus
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:57 am

Post by HockeyFan »

Ok I just saw I was at E-1 which is :\
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:08 am

Post by HockeyFan »

oki lets see the 4 ppl voting me

Dew(voted at ) : Voting someone for putting thier SR(at least I think they srd greeting) at e-1 seems super ??. If your argument is "wait until closer to deadline", I do not believe that people shouldnt be allowed to hammer before the full 7-10 days

Titus(voted at ): Again, voting someone for VOTING THIER SR like ???. Titus called it a wolfy bus, but I dont see why TL needs to bus Greeting there. Sure, u can call it a wolfy pop on, but idt thought process of comes from scum!TL wanting to ML greeting

Greeting(voted at ) : Greeting voted TL over , a post which Idt is factually incorrect. Can you elabroate on how its "not satsiafacotry" cuz u didnt really follow up on that later. Also re: 209, I do agree with TL that most of your posts before 209 other were fillery so dt what you're getting at

Granpa(voted at )- Mainly voting TL off of associatves so cant really say anything here. I dont think theres a scum between TL/greeting tho, can u elaborate?. Can you also elaborate on ? How are they alligned?

Overall, I think theres at least 1 scum on this wagon(would say 2 but idt scum buddy up like this to get a mislim). I claim VT, idm getting voted out, u should probs look at Greeting/Titus/RCE/UhUh when I die imo
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:10 am

Post by Titus »

Ok, I feel better about eliminating TL's slot.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:22 am

Post by HockeyFan »

lol ok. You said a theory of TL's vote was a "wolfy bus" or a "wolfy pop" but u never botherd to explain WHY, and just continued to call TL scum. Idc about u saying wolfy pop cuz that is whatever. But answer this: Why would scum!TL "bus" Greeting there when imo he had no reason to. I have similar thoughts to Greeting in terms of idk why ppl are pairing Greeting with Titus
Dorsey
Dorsey
Goon
Dorsey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:42 am

Post by Dorsey »

Thank God you're here
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:27 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

Hi dorsey! since you're here, I decided to iso u, and there are a few spots where im ??
In post 94, Dorsey wrote:And Titus's Post 89 is jumping into the middle of a conversation and taking it out of context. TL was saying my vote wasn't RVS (it was) and Post 68 was me challenging his push to retroactively declare that. Are games typically this opportunistic?
What did u think was opportunistic about 89? I do think anyone can get out of RVS anytime they want and TL thinking theres enough "content" to get out of RVS is fine too imo. I generally agree what Titus had to say about RVS(dont argree with the "Dont like this" part but eh).
In post 178, Dorsey wrote:Can I get people's opinions on these four players?
- UhUhWaitAndSee
- TL The Legend
- RCEnigma
- Titus
Why did you want opinions on these 4 players specifally? I'm reading these quotes out of context so apoligies If someone said smth about this earlier
In post 180, Dorsey wrote:I feel like AlwaysNever's responses to everyone else in Post 137 was nice and placating, but edgier towards me. I don't know why responding to accusations (being "defensive"?) would 'rustle anyone's jimmies', and how can I be a pro anything when this is my second game? It just seems like a lot of extra for a guy I never addressed.

I don't know why GrandpaMo is so hell-bent to make me scum, first because Dew referenced my profile pic and now because Greeting is being opportunistic. And I don't know if Greeting being "petty" and not claiming is anti-town or if it's anti-game. Either way, I don't know what issues he's dealing with.
What do you mean by "being edgier towards you". You mentioned that it was nice and placating, so why do u care so much that its "edgier" towards you. Fwiw, being defesnive is NAI, sometimes even scum leaning because scum do not want to die d1.
In post 181, Dorsey wrote:And I don't like that RCEnigma is trying to make me scum with AlwaysNever, but the logic he put forth made sense.
Why are u mad that RCE is pairing u with AlwaysNever? Do you TR them? Also if u think u/always are TvT, why do u think RCE pairing 2 towns together also makes them town?
In post 319, Dorsey wrote:@UhUh - All those votes were the same person/slot.

@RCE - Honestly I'm hoping that he's scum so I look like shit for tomorrow to keep me from dying tonight. I don't see what he's done worse than the rest of this newbie playlist and I feel like he's low hanging fruit because he doesn't post. I have zero confidence in anyone on his wagon.
This is a town post from you
In post 339, Dorsey wrote:Thank God you're here
Honestly, I think this is also another town post LOL. Idt scum is thankful that someone makes content to work with. Also, he could have just hammerd me as scum if he really did think this as scum
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:51 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

Ok I re-read Dorseys ISO and Im pretty confidendt in putting them as Town.

I like posts , and

Still a bit iffy about , as Dew really doesnt offer an alternative lim which is eh ig

Isoing Grandpa made me even more confused about them lol, yk what Im just gonna let other ppl read him early game, i cbf to do so rn

About RCE, im also really conflicted here lol

Like seems town but doesnt make sense imo. Exactly what "bigger fish" did you have to fry cuz atp u had no other solid sr's. 232 is also weird cuz why are u accusing someone of chainsawing, when u SR one of titus's lim pool. I may be missing some posts but u certainly didnt express prior, what has made u sr almost half the lobby and who are your trs. What made u switch in from Greeting/TL to Dew/TL?.

Ok i'll iso the other ppl later
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:51 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

sorry dorsey should be dew
Dorsey
Dorsey
Goon
Dorsey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by Dorsey »

- I thought Post 89 was misconstruing my sentiments by jumping into the conversation midway through and attacking a statement out of context. Since Titus is an SE and wall-posted intelligibly for her first post, I thought this was done with awareness and purpose.
- I wanted reads on the four players aforementioned because I felt they were floating by with no scrutiny. Other than RCE's reasoning, I don't see why this would happen. (But, even then, "they're scared of me" doesn't seem like that good of a reason if you're in a game full of newbies who don't know who you are.)
- Edgier = meaner, but I didn't want to sound like a child. He said that I was cutthroat, though, so I guess that was his response to thinking I was an asshole. (Or am, I don't know if he still feels that way)
- I don't want RCE pairing me as scum because I'm not scum, but his reasoning made sense when I read it. I like RCE's posting style for the most part because he talks, but I have no reason to think he's town.

i didn't read the two previous posts yet
Dorsey
Dorsey
Goon
Dorsey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:00 pm

Post by Dorsey »

Post 139 is AlwaysNever's, not Dew's. RCE said chaining eliminations in 232, not chainsawing. I like what you're doing.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 344, Dorsey wrote:Post 139 is AlwaysNever's, not Dew's. RCE said chaining eliminations in 232, not chainsawing. I like what you're doing.

1. oh oops i meant 136

2. Similar enough
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

Isoing Greeting doesnt make me have much different thoughts then down below. They are Still null imo
In post 334, HockeyFan wrote: Greeting is a big wildcard to me and thier posting is all over the place. Someone said that they were "coached" which Idt is the case. Like its really hard to read this slot. Some of thier posts like 96 are posts that i like but then we have posts like and ..... ugh

Isoing Titus makes me feel confident that they could be more scum lol

is throwing random shade to Greeting and I dont like it. I also dont know how Titus gets the "sinking, dark feeling" from Greetings posts(), more shade to greeting, makes me think greeting/titus are not alligned here. Also doesnt provide any insight in on WHY. Like sr'ing someone for "bussing" is super ??, cuz most of the time, scum dont want to bus d1. Unfort I cant really communicate with Titus since shes vla but w/e
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:32 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

UhUhWaitAndSee is a wildcard, Im not confident in my read on them at all, but null it is
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:32 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

UhUhWaitAndSee is a wildcard, Im not confident in my read on them at all, but null it is
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:22 pm

Post by Titus »

I'll prioritize this game because of this being the newbie queue. I'm officially vla now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”