Final Fantasy XIV - A Realm Reborn Mafia (Game Over)

Mystic Bears
Mystic Bears
Goon
Mystic Bears
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:53 am

Post by Mystic Bears »

That's a mood xD

Sadly my own brand of typos usually outs when it's me :D

-F
Do you really want to know what happens when a bear gains mystical powers?

Stay tuned and see what these faerie bears end up like~
Unsigned posts are Noraa
Qrow and Raven
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:55 am

Post by Qrow and Raven »

In post 497, Romance wrote:I think Mirio had just voted or talked about Bell and the rhyme made me giggle so I posted it.

Also I do think it could still be valid if he fails to keep up with decent content as the game progresses.
hm, perhaps fair
while I've done well to curb my lurkish scum meta I still tend to regress into it as games go on, it's exceedingly hard to feel the urge to post when it feels like you're in a solid spot and then whenever things get sour I panick and either completely lock up or start frantically going after what I perceive as my route to victory

-Qrow
Qrow and Raven
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:56 am

Post by Qrow and Raven »

In post 499, Romance wrote:I’m not allowed to type properly on Ydrasse for fear of ruining my brand so I have to play on alts and that allows me to unlock more of my brainpower to solve.
ah cool
I feel like in my case alts allow me to let my alters take more of an individual approach to a game rather than all of them just sorta chiming in whenever

-Qrow
Romance
Romance
Goon
Romance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:57 am

Post by Romance »

Perhaps unfairly I have a standard I set for Bell to reach and if he can’t I’ll kill him, simple as that.

So Bell if you read this do something or spew some thoughts for me.
Romance
Romance
Goon
Romance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:58 am

Post by Romance »

For me it’s just Me, when I alt. Except for a few cases.

It’s also soothing to identity issues to be someone else, even for a little bit.
Qrow and Raven
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:00 am

Post by Qrow and Raven »

In post 504, Romance wrote:For me it’s just Me, when I alt. Except for a few cases.

It’s also soothing to identity issues to be someone else, even for a little bit.
Exactly :)

-Qrow
Romance
Romance
Goon
Romance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:00 am

Post by Romance »

Same hat!
Romance
Romance
Goon
Romance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:01 am

Post by Romance »

Okay break over back to work.
Qrow and Raven
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:02 am

Post by Qrow and Raven »

In post 369, Bell wrote:That Big sister pattern some scum do. You know, when like they’re being friendly and giving advice and don’t seem very self-serving. But it just causes them to kind of blend while posting a bunch. That plus their joke to serious post ratio tickles my scumdar.
I kinda see this from how I've perceived Elsa myself, but I also don't think it's quite accurate and you might be pigeonholing a little

-Qrow
Qrow and Raven
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:03 am

Post by Qrow and Raven »

but like, points for the effort

-also Qrow
Mystic Bears
Mystic Bears
Goon
Mystic Bears
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:05 am

Post by Mystic Bears »

In post 337, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 335, Elsa Jay wrote:So I call out your god and you label me a heretic. Rude.

At least I'm not just letting one player slide through the day.

Also everyone also ignored me earlier but I did also see in the mod post he mentioned hostile Faction(S).
at least one member of the hostile factions are in the raid group, the said member will decide whether the raid succeeds or fail
Did you wanna talk about that or do you wanna tell me Mastina is town?
No and yes
In post 341, Sakura Hana wrote:Also yeah Elsa Jay i notice you explicitly inducing multiball paranoia.
Until i see evidence of multiball i will believe this is single ball.
Amma need to poke and invesimagate this one a bit I think.
In post 361, Bell wrote:You can’t discredit a scum gut read. It discredits itself.

Not following. I literally never give up as town. I doubt this game will be much different. Though my job has been very straining lately so I may collapse sometimes.
Recent experience tells me if my gut won't drop it, neither do I.
In post 375, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 370, Bell wrote:That Big sister pattern some scum do. You know, when like they’re being friendly and giving advice and don’t seem very self-serving. But it just causes them to kind of blend while posting a bunch. That plus their joke to serious post ratio tickles my scumdar.
I'm very self serving. I'm going against literally everyone elsa about Mastina not being conf town and mentioning the multi ball hint the mod left for us that none of you wanna talk about.

I joke because I wanna have fun. But I'm staying my opinions clearly as well.
Practically, not literally. Something about Mastina isn't sitting right with me rn, time will tell.

OK caught up.
-F

Unsigned posts are Noraa
Qrow and Raven
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:06 am

Post by Qrow and Raven »

In post 372, Bell wrote:Their jokes seem to say “let me fit in, I’m one of you”
I get this and I kinda agree but I haven't played with EJ enough to tell whether that's just personality for him
In post 374, Mandelbrot wrote:
In post 370, Bell wrote:That Big sister pattern some scum do. You know, when like they’re being friendly and giving advice and don’t seem very self-serving. But it just causes them to kind of blend while posting a bunch. That plus their joke to serious post ratio tickles my scumdar.
I can dig that, plus she downright admits to a different attitude/style of interaction from her other account, which makes it more difficult to tell when her tone is genuine.

- House
I feel a fundamental issue with this and idk what
but I will note EJ uses male pronouns

-Qrow
Mystic Bears
Mystic Bears
Goon
Mystic Bears
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:07 am

Post by Mystic Bears »

I don't want to catch up. I don't have school today, but I have a shitton of things to do. I read some random pages yesterday and you know what, it's enough.

I wanna talk to RCE because I think I've caught something. The cat prfpc I can't remember the name I have mixed feelings on but overall probs lean scum. Bell town. Mirio I have such a hard scum read on them but fuck they remind me of Lukewarm and now my brain's messing with me because that man is just so scummy I swear to god. Mirio literally isn't even Lukewarm's alt like they aren't similar but just seeing him post is frustrating.

-norbearbear

Unsigned posts are Noraa
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:09 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

I will also note I'm a person who doesn't care about pronouns. I'm up by the way.

What have I missed?
Qrow and Raven
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:14 am

Post by Qrow and Raven »

In post 384, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 383, Bell wrote:Sakura Hana: guardian of self-esteems everywhere.
Kind of funny that you call me that when i probably have the lowest self-esteem in the universe.
As I said, in certain cases one can have low self-esteem and still fight to protect the self-esteem of others
In post 385, Elsa Jay wrote:Just seemed like it when I was reading and nobody opposed it. That's how conf town starts ya know. But Bell is assigning me an archetype I'm very much not. I state what I need to in some posts while I chat in others. The ratio isn't a thing I care about cuz if I wanna talk to people I just do.
eh I do and don't agree with this. I tend to be erratic in how fluffy I am as either alignment but there is an underlying trend people have caught me on before
In post 387, Momrangal wrote:VOTE: romance

Heres a great place to start a scum read.

Mirio is also a fantastic choixe5
not enthused by either of these scumreads
In post 391, Sakura Hana wrote:Now onto actual mafia related talk.
Do you really think Elsa Jay's master plan is to scumread mastina on the basis of paranoia of multiball because the mod isnt a native english speaker?.
Instead of just...town thinking that the mod is hinting to a potential multiball?
I think you're conflating what EJ was saying, the multiball point was an attempt to move on from the subject of mastina

-Qrow
Mirio
Mirio
Goon
Mirio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:15 am

Post by Mirio »

In post 512, Mystic Bears wrote:Mirio I have such a hard scum read on them but fuck they remind me of Lukewarm and now my brain's messing with me because that man is just so scummy I swear to god. Mirio literally isn't even Lukewarm's alt like they aren't similar but just seeing him post is frustrating.
Interesting comparison to make.

Spoiler: Alt Hideout (No Main Accounts Allowed)
Hello, Romance. Who should I be voting?
Mystic Bears
Mystic Bears
Goon
Mystic Bears
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:19 am

Post by Mystic Bears »

OK so Mastina claim problem, from the chaotically screwed up but mechanically functional mind of Flea.

Mastina's claim only gives us today as a solid success. Future raids are not locked in to be successful even with Mastina alive, I suspect the future raids will have different rewards.

So assuming today succeeds, I assume the mod has taken measures to prevent breakage of the game from this, and we only get say a maximum of 2 successes. Mastina's smart enough to not announce when the second shot is used, and can be on a raid that fails with plausible deniability.

Placing Mastina onto every raid to set a success removes a potential PoE tool for town.
A failed raid gives us a pool of 8 to hunt in, we know we have a minimum of at least 1 to find, and a pool of 8 is much better than a pool of 20+ even if we're looking for multiple. Mastina is a massive double edge sword here for this one reason.

Anyone townreading Mastina on claim credibility needs to step back and reassess if possible. Mastina's above null for me rn personally, but that's because I know she can powerwolf and there's something not sitting well with me with that firsts reads list.

-Clockwork Flea

Unsigned posts are Noraa
Mystic Bears
Mystic Bears
Goon
Mystic Bears
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:23 am

Post by Mystic Bears »

In post 337, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 335, Elsa Jay wrote:So I call out your god and you label me a heretic. Rude.

At least I'm not just letting one player slide through the day.

Also everyone also ignored me earlier but I did also see in the mod post he mentioned hostile Faction(S).
at least one member of the hostile factions are in the raid group, the said member will decide whether the raid succeeds or fail
Did you wanna talk about that or do you wanna tell me Mastina is town?
No and yes
Poked it, no foul. Quote is from the freaking OP I thought someone was daft enough to post it.
REFERENCE YOUR QUOTES PEOPLE!

-Flea

Unsigned posts are Noraa
Mystic Bears
Mystic Bears
Goon
Mystic Bears
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:25 am

Post by Mystic Bears »

In post 515, Mirio wrote:Spoiler: Alt Hideout (No Main Accounts Allowed)
I'm *technically* on an alt. All hydras are alts ..... you didn't think this through

-bearbeario

Unsigned posts are Noraa
Mystic Bears
Mystic Bears
Goon
Mystic Bears
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:26 am

Post by Mystic Bears »

Ah the cat pic IS the RCE cheeky hydra ok. Yeah yeah ok I think I get why I have an issue with them now. I await a reply, RCE.

-Tsutsu

Unsigned posts are Noraa
Qrow and Raven
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:16 am

Post by Qrow and Raven »

In post 518, Mystic Bears wrote:
In post 515, Mirio wrote:Spoiler: Alt Hideout (No Main Accounts Allowed)
I'm *technically* on an alt. All hydras are alts ..... you didn't think this through

-bearbeario
I pretty much always open those things regardless of whether I'm invited to, I just typically don't say anything
In post 519, Mystic Bears wrote:Ah the cat pic IS the RCE cheeky hydra ok. Yeah yeah ok I think I get why I have an issue with them now. I await a reply, RCE.

-Tsutsu
I feel like these interactions with the realcheeks hydra (by more people than just mystics tbc) are gonna be very interesting later on

-Qrow
Qrow and Raven
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:18 am

Post by Qrow and Raven »

meant to put this as a footnote in that last post, I kinda wanna hydra with Noraa at some point with a hydra name like Sharkron Balloon (it's an accessory in Terraria made from combining two other accessories, those being the Tsunami in a Bottle and Balloon Pufferfish)

-Qrow
Qrow and Raven
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:21 am

Post by Qrow and Raven »

In post 398, Mandelbrot wrote:
In post 397, Mandelbrot wrote:
In post 391, Sakura Hana wrote:Now onto actual mafia related talk.
Do you really think Elsa Jay's master plan is to scumread mastina on the basis of paranoia of multiball because the mod isnt a native english speaker?.
Instead of just...town thinking that the mod is hinting to a potential multiball?
As far as I'm concerned, hunting out* whether a game is multiball is a scum concern.

As far as town is concerned, if it's red it's dead.

Multiball just makes it easier for scum to blend in with town by hunting otherscum.

There's no pro-town reason to be speculating about multiball before there is an unexplained nk.

(Also, I can't tell time. It's after 8pm, not 10pm)

- House
Fix't
I feel like you're missing the point of Sakura's post
In post 400, SirCakez wrote:Wow this game blew up
I'll try to make time here tomorrow but like woof man
minor dislike of this post

-Qrow
Mirio
Mirio
Goon
Mirio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:22 am

Post by Mirio »

Spoiler: Entire game but gamma hood
Alright guys, so the surprise party is going to be great but if he reads this we’re going to have to cancel:(
Qrow and Raven
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:28 am

Post by Qrow and Raven »

In post 401, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 396, Sakura Hana wrote:...
wat
True story. I was cursed to be evil on my first game on site here and all my bad habits are because I developed my town game way after my scum game.
yeah rolling scum a bunch kinda hurts both on a motivation and meta level
on my homesite someone rolled scum so much that iirc when he rolled amnesiac (role that can take the role and alignment of a dead player but has no wincon until they do so) he didn't feel like he could play as town because he had no experience with it so he picked scum instead
In post 407, Sakura Hana wrote:But yeah I think I remember something about scum slipping about multiball easily in some way.
I've seen it myself once or twice but I think the following post is a solid counterpoint
In post 411, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 407, Sakura Hana wrote:But yeah I think I remember something about scum slipping about multiball easily in some way.
My last game I played on site was a confirmed multiball. I know how to act in multiball. If I knew the mods first language wasn't English I wouldn't have stuck on it so much. Maybe he just forgot the S or something.

But I'm just playing Devil's advocate here to get us to think about the game. I just want to actually play and simultaneously relearn my town game. It's hard.
unless the scumteam(s) were of a weird middleground size like 4-per, it should be immediately evident whether a game is multiball or not based on the number of scumbuddies you have when you're scum. I think Elsa was genuinely wondering if the game is multiball so if Elsa is scum her team likely has to have 4 people on it total

-Qrow

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”