Goon
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:16 am

Post by Nathann »

In post 1948, Dwlee99 wrote:I didn't read everything in depth but I actually expect if it's DGB that DGB would have a kind of grandiose interaction with ythan based on dead silence III that just ended. In my skimming I didn't find anything though so I'm pretty sure it's just enchant
Could you elaborate on this a bit? And I see that Enchant was Town in that game, alive late into it, and their posts actually seem to be
trying
to play the game, as opposed to their last Day here which honestly feels like lolcatting to me. How do they compare elsewise?
Once again today begins this farce we call a trial.
Nathann
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:17 am

Post by Nathann »

My biggest problems with DGB is the somewhat lack of transparency (which by itself isn't Scummy but my god it does it make solving that much more difficult) and the convenient posts around Ythan/GrandpaMo.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:19 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

DGB and Thor had an elaborate SvS interaction at one point. I'll find it in a bit.

I agree on Enchant. In would you like to be my hydra I felt like he was trying to do something and made the first move to vote scum in ELO whereas here he feels less proactive than there (and definitely less proactive than dead silence 3)
I prefer they, thanks :)
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:22 am

Post by Enchant »

Plottwist:
Kazyan is Mafia.

... No, really. I expect that. Ythan accusation on Kazyan was... Eh. Like way to say "we are not partnered, honest!"

Ythan did nothing to protect self and made really bad accusation on Kazyan. Considering Ythan was kinda drowning already...

Don't mind me. I just making my last call before demise. But if i was right, i will laugh.
Nathann
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:25 am

Post by Nathann »

So you think Ythan's vote on Kazyan at the end of Day 1 was also distancing?
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:26 am

Post by Enchant »

I will tell you one secret.

Some people are not same.
I act differently as town and mafia always. Because alignment doesh't really affect my touch with game.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:28 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 1954, Nathann wrote:So you think Ythan's vote on Kazyan at the end of Day 1 was also distancing?
Day 1 is rarely matters, everyone just screwing around.
I see mafia SO OFTEN VOTING EACH OTHER ON DAY 1 (knowing it doesh't endanger but will give distancing points regardless), so i am more surprised when i don't see that.

Don't think too much about it, it's mine probably insane though.
Nathann
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 am

Post by Nathann »

Except that Day 1 vote was at (I believe) less than 24 hours left, it brought Kazyan up to 4 votes, and at the time there was no counterwagon. I don't think that can be classified as a vote that "doesn't endanger".

Granted, it was after Dwlee and I unvoted there, so maybe an argument could be made it wasn't
that
much of a dangerous vote, but still - your last post (where you plainly dismiss it as "Day 1 rarely matters" while not really looking at the context or timing of the vote) doesn't give me the feeling you're trying to actually figure out if you're wrong or not.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:37 am

Post by Enchant »

Yeah. I am just quessing. Kazyan is Mafia.

I already told that. I am not trying to prove you anything.
Nathann
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:38 am

Post by Nathann »

Why do you seem utterly disinterested in trying to figure the game out?
Nathann
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:40 am

Post by Nathann »

I'm hearing Andres's voice who's telling me this is too wacky to be Scum, and that means it's bed time for me.

Kazyan, why do you want to discuss DGB Today if you're already set on yeeting Enchant?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:46 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Is there something that made you stop thinking it was Nathan?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:53 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 909, Thor Ragnarok wrote:The best piece of evidence I can give is that I never treat my scum partner like this, and DGB never reacts like this if we're partners

I don't think I've ever interacted with a scum partner like this ever. It's very unnecessary for DGB and I as scum to both hard push each other in this manner when the most vital thing at that stage would be looking for masons and getting info from wagons on potential masons or VTs

Also, the reason why DGB's reaction is so bad is because they're either (1) trying to counterwagon someone since they were the main wagon
or (2) actually genuinely confused about the setup and thinks what I did was me as scum scumclaiming
(1) can't be the case because they're not gonna try to counterwagon a scum buddy,
and (2) can't be the case because scum have a PT and DGB would never be confused about what I did in the first place, since there would be communication
In post 168, Thor Ragnarok wrote:VOTE: DrippingGoofball

Weird that they insist on not posting in the mason PT, despite my several questions towards them. Also didn't like their vote on Enchant.
In post 244, DrippingGoofball wrote:

Weird that they insist on not posting in the mason PT, despite my several questions towards them. Also didn't like their vote on Enchant.
What the hell is that????

You are not my mason.

VOTE: Thor

100% Thor is scum, I am not moving my vote.
In post 245, DrippingGoofball wrote:

In post 185, Morning Tweet wrote:thor's motives are beyond mortal understanding
HE IS NOT MY MASON AND HE NEEDS TO DIE
In post 246, DrippingGoofball wrote:

In post 185, Morning Tweet wrote:thor's motives are beyond mortal understanding
In post 205, Thor Ragnarok wrote:
In post 202, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 196, Thor Ragnarok wrote:Show me the coords
i hope this clears things up
Why didn't you just post these before...

I'll send Dwlee and DGB pms to see if we can work something out
JUMP OFF A SPEEDBUMP, SCUM
In post 248, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 205, Thor Ragnarok wrote:
In post 202, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 196, Thor Ragnarok wrote:Show me the coords
i hope this clears things up
Why didn't you just post these before...

I'll send Dwlee and DGB pms to see if we can work something out
DIE SCUM DIE
In post 257, Thor Ragnarok wrote:What a ridiculous overreaction, please tell me people don't believe that

VOTE: DrippingGoofBall

edited for VC
-Pooky
In post 258, Thor Ragnarok wrote:DGB has the capacity to recognise humour, they're not dumb as bricks, so they must be scum
In post 265, Thor Ragnarok wrote:Actually unbelievable you think DGB's reaction is real there
In post 268, Thor Ragnarok wrote:They don't know if I'm or anyone I talk to is actually a mason or not though, I'm obfuscating and making it harder for them to determine that
In post 271, Thor Ragnarok wrote:DGB's reaction is illogical on so many levels that I'm actually astounded others don't see it the same way
In post 272, DrippingGoofball wrote:There's "randomly claiming mason" and "randomly claiming mason with a player being wagoned while spouting off that THAT PLAYER ISN'T RESPONDING ON THE MASON PT."
In post 277, Thor Ragnarok wrote:For DGB to fail to recognise the WIFOM/joke of my statement, they would need to think I am scum genuinely claiming I'm a mason with them, and hoping this is a good play for me and that they'd go along with it.

They're calling me scum because they think me claiming mason with them is an actual viable strategy for me to make as scum. There is no way they actually believe that.
In post 279, DrippingGoofball wrote:Where did Thor claim mason with everyone and it's a joke I missed?
In post 285, DrippingGoofball wrote:I have never played with Thor before, the shading and the VOTE smelled of scum gambit.
In post 286, Thor Ragnarok wrote:Please explain what the "gambit" is there, what's my goal?
In post 288, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 286, Thor Ragnarok wrote:Please explain what the "gambit" is there, what's my goal?
You tell me it's your dumb gambit
In post 291, DrippingGoofball wrote:Yes I did miss 191. It sounds more like a scum PT joke.
In post 292, DrippingGoofball wrote:Never mind then I guess I misinterpreted.
In post 293, Thor Ragnarok wrote:DGB can't come up with a reason for what the "gambit" is, if they can't think of a reason why scum would do it over it simply being WIFOM/a joke, their thought process just isn't genuine. They're scum who latched onto the first thing they could given they're getting heavily wagoned

Pedit: hmm
Here is the SvS interaction between DGB and Thor. I'm noticing now that DGB did the die scum die thing which I feel like might be emulating town meta. In this game I questioned DGB on not having the same fire as LN 233 and it responded with the die scum die thing on ythan like it did to me in LN 233 and like it did to Thor in dead silence.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:53 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In 233 we were both town to be clear
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:56 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 1959, Nathann wrote:Why do you seem utterly disinterested in trying to figure the game out?
1. I have no damn idea, so i can actually only make insane quesses. I don't want actually to quess someone wrong and then get elimmed anyway (which is instant loss). You (means not only you, everyone else too) have better chances to figure it our than me, i will only distraction.
2. You not gonna believe me anyway, disregard what i say today and go wild. I don't think my voice matter from grave, because again, i am bad at persuading and explaining things.

Just make me one promise. No-Elim next day. Don't even try to say "Oh, we have one confirmed townie, don't want to lose!". Because no one damn confirmed. 3 people is better than 4. Pretty enough to bust our chances from 0 to 1%.

I am not attacking Bulletproof claim directly, could be legit, but still it's not clear on 100%. Mafia dies as strongman and "bah", mafia hit me! Immediatly yeah!

I also can imagine how moderator laughts and puts "Strongman" which can use ability only on damn 1n. Imagine quessing Bulletproof on Day 1...
Or... Is this to force mafia to think there's protective PR, so they can kill confirmed IC? But it's damn useless without protectors... So basically it's for forcing mafia to kill IC 1n, because "no other chance". Then i can only wonder, about what mafia was informed.

... Well. Seems like i can only trashtalk about setup. Again.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:17 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Oh people should claim unless it's a role that can confirm itself

Unless there's something else in the game I don't see how the setup could be IC + named townie vs N1 strongman + ?? and be balanced.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:18 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

White flag is 47.8% chance of winning random elims and town only need to hit two of three. Hitting two of two with only an IC and backup watcher is much harder than white flag so I don't think it would pass balance review
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:38 am

Post by Enchant »

Well, we on 33% chance of win for now if we elim me (50% from townie perspective, where townie simple votes one of two suspects. After that he need also not getting hammered, so... Well maybe less than 50%, but still solid).

Interesting thing is, i don't really sure if my elim busts our chances to win or decrease.
Like, i most likely can persuade you if try harder, then... Who we will elim? Because i told already, i am semiblind now. We elim townie (or mafia, but i don't really believe in that). And then it will be even harder for me to off from the hook, but there will be win on stake. Nah...

I go to sleep.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:44 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 1930, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 1919, Not Known 15 wrote:
Vote Count 5.1Not Voting(4)Kazyan;DrippingGoofball;Enchant;geraintm;

Enchant
MargotRosa
(2)Nathann;Dwlee99;

Kazyan (0)

Nathann (0)

DrippingGoofball (0)

Dwlee99 (0)

geraintm (0)

No Elimination (0)

With 6 alive it is 4 to execute.

Day 5 ends in (expired on 2021-09-23 04:25:00) or when an elimination has been achieved.
Still valid.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I wish the OP was updated.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:00 pm

Anyhoo

There are 2 scum left.

It's not me, it's not geraintm, it's not Nathann, it's not Kazyan.

It's
Dwlee and Enchant
, that's my solve.

I'm willing to vote Enchant if you all can promise not to eat each other alive if I'm dead tomorrow while scum!Dwlee chews gum.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Why are you still ignoring what I'm posting
Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:22 pm

Post by Kazyan »

In post 1960, Nathann wrote:Kazyan, why do you want to discuss DGB Today if you're already set on yeeting Enchant?
I want to double-check my work with you, gera, and Dwlee to make sure I've got this right before we take the plunge and commit to eliminating exactly Enchant -> DGB. It will also help if we're all on the same page and committed to this solve in case Enchant flips green and we (maybe) do that No Elimination in his honor--I don't want an endgame with something like town!gera, town!Dwlee, and scum!DGB, where after so much downtime, DGB manages to smooth-talk gera into voting Dwlee.

gera, do you have any thoughts on DGB? If not, I'll place my vote.
Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by Kazyan »

That said, I'm starting to think I want to do DGB today?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:29 pm

In post 1971, Dwlee99 wrote:Why are you still ignoring what I'm posting
Because you're scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”