Mini Normal 2234 | Who needs title (Game Over)

HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

i did soft a bit in btw. I was mad that Gamma was dead since I just wasted a check
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1849, HockeyFan wrote:huh? Ok so are you just scum and was i right in saying that Titus's claim is real? Is it really {Gpa/T3} + DBG lol
ur poe doesn't make sense.

i do believe titus claim here.

u come out and say that i could be scum because i antipicated a guilty on dgb, then say im scum with dgb because i had u as "presumptive" guilty.

i think i didnt get roleblocked. and the last scum is probably hockey + dgb / t3

see this poe makes more sense
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:40 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1825, HockeyFan wrote:Ftr I havent softed my role much which is my L but I am a one shot even night cop; I used N2 on Gamma :\
In post 1850, HockeyFan wrote:i did soft a bit in btw. I was mad that Gamma was dead since I just wasted a check
lol what
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:40 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 1838, Titus wrote:I'm a combined doctor vigilante. I kill my target but heal all kills on my target. Well at least I used to. I'm the reason Roden died. I thought Kop slipped that knowledge.
In post 1840, Titus wrote:My vigilante got disabled so now I am just a doctor.
So there's probably a mafia doctor rnabler then, considering Galron flipped Mafia Vig Enabler?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:41 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1741, HockeyFan wrote:Fuck
In post 1742, HockeyFan wrote:is my towncore wrong
u posted this at the same time. i dont think this is a good soft.

u said in my pov, "fuck, is my town core wrong? " which has no info regarding ur role
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:42 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1851, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1849, HockeyFan wrote:huh? Ok so are you just scum and was i right in saying that Titus's claim is real? Is it really {Gpa/T3} + DBG lol

u come out and say that i could be scum because i antipicated a guilty on dgb, then say im scum with dgb because i had u as "presumptive" guilty.

i think i didnt get roleblocked. and the last scum is probably hockey + dgb / t3

How does it not make sense bruh. I said I thought u were gonna do that because town would be like "yea sure lets condemm the guilty cuz we believe gpa". Also, Im not saying you're scum with dbg cuz of your guility on me, its cuz if you're scum with t3, I'm gona eat a sock.

I never said you're scum because you had me as a "presumptive" guilty, i think you're scum cuz u DO have me as a "guilty" and thats simply not true
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:43 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1854, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1741, HockeyFan wrote:Fuck
In post 1742, HockeyFan wrote:is my towncore wrong
u posted this at the same time. i dont think this is a good soft.

u said in my pov, "fuck, is my town core wrong? " which has no info regarding ur role
I didnt want to be make it too obvious, Theres a reason its 2 different messages btw
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:43 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1852, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1825, HockeyFan wrote:Ftr I havent softed my role much which is my L but I am a one shot even night cop; I used N2 on Gamma :\
In post 1850, HockeyFan wrote:i did soft a bit in btw. I was mad that Gamma was dead since I just wasted a check
lol what
emphasis on "havent softed much"
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1855, HockeyFan wrote:

How does it not make sense bruh. I said I thought u were gonna do that because town would be like "yea sure lets condemm the guilty cuz we believe gpa". Also, Im not saying you're scum with dbg cuz of your guility on me, its cuz if you're scum with t3, I'm gona eat a sock.

I never said you're scum because you had me as a "presumptive" guilty, i think you're scum cuz u DO have me as a "guilty" and thats simply not true
i could have been roleblocked idk .

this is a non themed game so all messages probably will be the same

i cant quote it by word by word but it said something along the lines of my actions not going thru because soemthing interefered with it
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

im never scum with t3 idk why u keep bringing that shit world up. u also thought i was scum with kop xD lol . out of all the people u should be either pushing dgb here or t3.

im down for a dgb kill unless the team is literally hockey + std. i wanna hear more from std. also post is hilarious because that should me hella town there. after kop flipping town.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1858, GrandpaMo wrote:

i cant quote it by word by word but it said something along the lines of my actions not going thru because soemthing interefered with it
you are so flip floppy lol? Why do u suddenly think u could be rbed when a post ago u said "i think i didnt get roleblocked" and had me as your top scum.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1857, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 1852, GrandpaMo wrote:
lol what
emphasis on "havent softed much"
no i was talking bout the link sending me to a diff post number
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by T3 »

Hockey: T3 locktown
Also Hockey: One scum in T3/Grandpa
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:47 pm

Post by T3 »

Grandpa: I probably wasn't roleblocked
Also Grandpa: I might have been roleblocked
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:47 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1859, GrandpaMo wrote:

im never scum with t3 idk why u keep bringing that shit world up. u also thought i was scum with kop xD lol . out of all the people u should be either pushing dgb here or t3.

im down for a dgb kill unless the team is literally hockey + std. i wanna hear more from std. also post is hilarious because that should me hella town there. after kop flipping town.
Dude, I just said its very unlikely/close to impossible you 2 are scum. What does me pairing u with kop have to do with anything. And no, Im not pushing the people u tell me to lol. I cant push DBG rn cuz it havent posted.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:47 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1860, HockeyFan wrote:

you are so flip floppy lol? Why do u suddenly think u could be rbed when a post ago u said "i think i didnt get roleblocked" and had me as your top scum.
do not fucking maniouplate the semantics of the sentence. i said "I COULD have been" meaning there is a possibility. all my posts literlaly have brought you up in a world where u are cop but ur claim literally is a shitty basic level 1 claim so like i said u are MOST LIKELY mafia. WHICH STILL IMPLIES ALWAYS 100% A POSSBILITY u being town. do not take words out of my mouth.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:47 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1862, T3 wrote:Hockey: T3 locktown
Also Hockey: One scum in T3/Grandpa
LOL that was before the pr claims
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:48 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1864, HockeyFan wrote:

Dude, I just said its very unlikely/close to impossible you 2 are scum. What does me pairing u with kop have to do with anything. And no, Im not pushing the people u tell me to lol. I cant push DBG rn cuz it havent posted.

what??? why TF ARE U FLIP FLOPPY. u litearlly just said "me/t3 + dgb" which implies dgb is alwyas ur second scum LOL
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:50 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1865, GrandpaMo wrote:

do not fucking maniouplate the semantics of the sentence. i said "I COULD have been" meaning there is a possibility. all my posts literlaly have brought you up in a world where u are cop but ur claim literally is a shitty basic level 1 claim so like i said u are MOST LIKELY mafia. WHICH STILL IMPLIES ALWAYS 100% A POSSBILITY u being town. do not take words out of my mouth.

Bro, none of your recent posts have brought up the possibillity of me being cop lol. u still have and continue to have me as your top scum. Also, the implication of u thinking i could be 100% town isnt shown here :|.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:50 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1867, GrandpaMo wrote:

what??? why TF ARE U FLIP FLOPPY. u litearlly just said "me/t3 + dgb" which implies dgb is alwyas ur second scum LOL
YES CAUSE IM SUPPOSED TO PUSH SOMEONE NOT IN THREAD. RIGHT NOW, IT IS MORE IMPORTANT FOR ME TO SOLVE WITHIN {T3,YOU}
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

lemme add on to this. u said that i could be with t3 and u would eat a sock if i was. the same thing about me is questioning ur allingment if i got roleblocked instead. like stop being a hypocrite and play the game from a non egotisical pov. and it u pairing with kop proves that u have bad reads m8 xD
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1869, HockeyFan wrote:

YES CAUSE IM SUPPOSED TO PUSH SOMEONE NOT IN THREAD. RIGHT NOW, IT IS MORE IMPORTANT FOR ME TO SOLVE WITHIN {T3,YOU}
SO U DO U THINK MY PARTNER IS?????? LIKE WTF R U DOING HERE OMG UR GONNA BREAK MY GAME
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:53 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1870, GrandpaMo wrote:

lemme add on to this. u said that i could be with t3 and u would eat a sock if i was. the same thing about me is questioning ur allingment if i got roleblocked instead. like stop being a hypocrite and play the game from a non egotisical pov. and it u pairing with kop proves that u have bad reads m8 xD
I dont rememeber you questioning my alligment like ....ever? Also, if you're using "omg you have bad reads" as a defense to get me to stop pushing u, thats not happening any time soon chief
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:53 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1868, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 1865, GrandpaMo wrote:

Bro, none of your recent posts have brought up the possibillity of me being cop lol. u still have and continue to have me as your top scum. Also, the implication of u thinking i could be 100% town isnt shown here :|.
STOP LYING i have in potst , , , ,
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:54 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

I. just. said. your. partner. is. DGB.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”