Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:38 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 299, datsi wrote:Sometimes you get lucky and become one of the ones that enjoy being scum

It is an acquired taste!

Spoiler: For Datisi <3
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by MargotRosa »

In post 286, Datisi wrote:
In post 225, Datisi wrote:
In post 199, MargotRosa wrote:ssbm_Kyouko
Has come out swinging in about four different directions in very rapid succession. Unclear if trigger happy or
was this a stylistic choice or did you forget to complete the read on this slot?
@margot
I honestly don't remember, but probably the former. When I write these out, I'm jumping between all the slots in my head, and it's very easy to go get derailed by one train of thought by another. I also have ADHD lol
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by MargotRosa »

In post 253, Salsabil Faria wrote:
I don't understand this rl at all... On what angle me and
Mew
are both scums??
I said later on that it seemed like it could be a one or the other situation. I don't think you are both scum.
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:49 pm

Post by MargotRosa »

In post 261, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Read-list (in no particular order):

Roden

Datisi

datsi

T3

N_M
Aris
CO
iv

Getting a feeling that there is at least one scum in this list:
MR
Mew
Dwlee

ssbm
Wait, kyo is conf scum for you?
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:53 pm

Post by MargotRosa »

In post 260, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 252, Datisi wrote:
In post 251, Salsabil Faria wrote:Why datsi? I think they made some pretty good posts which I believe was coming from town atm.
what posts of datsi did you like? i don't think i saw anything super townie
It's not actually super townie yet but like
T3
said, likely comes from town!
Gamma
as they made weird posts as town more than as scum.
Then in , I kind of get where they're coming from but only agree about you from that list atm.
, understandable from . Overall I'm getting the lay back/relax vibe from them which I think town indicative for them, as scum they appear to be more solvy from my experience with scum!them.
I'm a bit disoriented by these posts. You seem to be scum reading me, but also not scum reading me based on this post. There are just enough inconsistencies in your posts to twig my spider senses
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:00 pm

Post by MargotRosa »

Like, Dwlee and I are both in your second from the bottom category. Why the inconsistency there?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 255, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 214, Roden wrote:
In post 212, Datisi wrote:
In post 165, T3 wrote:it was a complete joke not a reaction test, but kyo miserably failed the reaction test.
though what's hilarious is that i actually kinda don't like this so fuck me i guess
In post 166, T3 wrote:town
why?
I think T3 saying Kyo failed the reaction test means she's just town. Town doesn't give a shit about looking good, but scum sure does.
I thought the opposite.
DkKoba
said one of our previous games where
ssbm
was scum that they're flat as scum (meant weird pushes as strongly), I'm seeing this here.
After browsing through her scum games, I'm really starting to feel this is true.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:34 pm

Post by Roden »

Kyouko do you have any reads besides T3? Same for Mew, do you have any reads?
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:23 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 265, Roden wrote:

Roden

Datisi

datsi

T3

N_M
Aris
CO
iv

MR
Mew
Dwlee

ssbm
I think you're good at vibing out scum, so I'll trust this list if we can sort you as town.
I just can't convince people, that's the real problem ig.
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 267, datsi wrote:
In post 226, Datisi wrote:i'm getting positive vibes from margot and i'm interested in what my evil clone thinks of her now
Margot feels a little better but I still have things I want out of her

Also SF feels like town because their reads feel sensible and I think that tends to be the case when they’re town
My reads feel sensible to you.... HMMM
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:27 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 270, T3 wrote:imagine not hyperposting
Means I'm getting the highest post number rank :cool:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 274, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 265, Roden wrote:

Roden

Datisi

datsi

T3

N_M
Aris
CO
iv

MR
Mew
Dwlee

ssbm
I think you're good at vibing out scum, so I'll trust this list if we can sort you as town.
salsa is town but so am I
What are your reads?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:49 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 286, Datisi wrote: i dislike salsa's . not always coming from scum (and there has been some stuff from salsa later on i liked) but the "you are scumreading both me and this person that i voted once in very early game?? in what universe can we possibly be scum together?!?" as if that vote actually meant anything or is any kind of anti-partner indicative lol
If the vote didn’t mean anything, they why did you vote
Mew
or a deep analysis of the vote? And later, you mostly probably said you were liking their reasoning behind it. So, you're reading them based on something that
actually meant nothing[/b] according to you?

MR
later said, it’s not SvS which I read that post later. I was surprised to see that she put both of us in the scum list which indicates scum!me and scum!
Mew
started the game by theatring which is ridiculous.

In post 286, Datisi wrote: re : salsa, can you explain the townreads on me and t3? this was originally the post that i thought i liked when i was speekskimming earlier, but i'm now not sure i do. needs a bit more elaboration on like. almost every read.
You're actively scum-hunting/trying to sort others which I find townie enough to put you on the townread list for now + the way you exposed yourself on page 1 by the deep analysis about
Mew
's vote on me, seems unnecessary for scum!you at that point.

T3
based on vibe mostly, I think I played enough game with them to vibe read them correctly. Though they're not hyper posting, but it’s actually NAI for them.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:25 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 294, T3 wrote:
In post 284, Roden wrote:Are you scum
not in particular
:shifty:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:27 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 298, T3 wrote:
In post 17, Datisi wrote:alright, here's something to work off of:

was wordy in a way that's (in my opinion) more likely to come from scum, but it's so *slightly* more more likely to come from scum that it might as well just be personality, and i don't know you, so it's nai overall.

however, seems forced. it was made 40 minutes after , meaning that you had read at the time you first posted in the thread, but chose not to say anything about it - implying wasn't your first though when you read , and instead it was thought of 40 minutes later. considering noting much happened from to , it gives off an impression that you wish to give off the appearance of solviness rather than actually being solvy naturally, if going by the assumption that a town player wishing to solve would've immediately thought of writing .

furthermore, sets up some future expectations for margot and t3. while it potentially could be some sort of reaction test, to me it reads more as posturing for potential future pushes around those two players. especially since it seems like you don't know either of them - why would you be putting trust in margot to read t3 correctly then?

considering you said you saw votes coming, it means you're at least on some level aware you're coming off as slightly scummy now. whether it's because you're a town player who's aware of how he's coming across, or a scum player who's tmi-ing his own alignment, remains to be seen. i don't know your skill level - if you're a more skilled player, i'd be slightly more likely to assume the former, if not, i'd assume the latter.

and finally, the fact that omega voted you gives me vaguely positive vibes from him, since if he's arrived at the same conclusion that i did ("mewtaph is worthy of a vote"), that slightly increases the odds that omega and i had a similar thought process getting there, and as i am town, it makes him slightly more likely than random to also be town in my eyes.

i can't believe i paused my game to type up page 1 analysis that's likely to be worthless by the time we hit page 5, but here we are.

pedit: or that. maybe that would've been a better idea to post.
This post is reading way too deep into stuff
True but it attracts unnecessary attention for a scum, unless
Datisi
loves to take gambles which I don't know about cause didn't play with scum!them before iirr.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:28 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 303, MargotRosa wrote:

Roden

Datisi

datsi

T3

N_M
Aris
CO
iv

MR
Mew
Dwlee

ssbm
Wait, kyo is conf scum for you?
Scumread

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:29 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 304, MargotRosa wrote:
In post 260, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 252, Datisi wrote:
In post 251, Salsabil Faria wrote:Why datsi? I think they made some pretty good posts which I believe was coming from town atm.
what posts of datsi did you like? i don't think i saw anything super townie
It's not actually super townie yet but like
T3
said, likely comes from town!
Gamma
as they made weird posts as town more than as scum.
Then in , I kind of get where they're coming from but only agree about you from that list atm.
, understandable from . Overall I'm getting the lay back/relax vibe from them which I think town indicative for them, as scum they appear to be more solvy from my experience with scum!them.
I'm a bit disoriented by these posts. You seem to be scum reading me, but also not scum reading me based on this post. There are just enough inconsistencies in your posts to twig my spider senses
Wut???
I was talking about
datsi
here!

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:32 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 305, MargotRosa wrote:Like, Dwlee and I are both in your second from the bottom category. Why the inconsistency there?
My rl is in no particular order.
You,
Mew
, and
Dwlee
just giving me hunch (or off vibes) about something which I'm not quite understanding yet, thus put you 3 in a separate category.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:34 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 306, Roden wrote:
In post 255, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 214, Roden wrote:
In post 212, Datisi wrote:
In post 165, T3 wrote:it was a complete joke not a reaction test, but kyo miserably failed the reaction test.
though what's hilarious is that i actually kinda don't like this so fuck me i guess
In post 166, T3 wrote:town
why?
I think T3 saying Kyo failed the reaction test means she's just town. Town doesn't give a shit about looking good, but scum sure does.
I thought the opposite.
DkKoba
said one of our previous games where
ssbm
was scum that they're flat as scum (meant weird pushes as strongly), I'm seeing this here.
After browsing through her scum games, I'm really starting to feel this is true.
That's why I'm like why
Dwlee
isn't seeing it because they were also in that game.

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:01 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Where did I give an opinion on Kyo?
I prefer they, thanks :)
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:41 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 161, Dwlee99 wrote:Someone isn't scum because they don't detect a joke

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:45 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Someone isn't town because they didn't detect a joke either
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:47 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

:igmeou:

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:48 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 155, Dwlee99 wrote:Kyo I think even if t3 is evil this push would be for the wrong reasons
Stay on Margot @datisi
Did you not like this either?
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:51 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

It gives nothing?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”