LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 244, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 239, LicketyQuickety wrote:Not this early, no.
I do not believe you
Well, something tells me you're not going to fact check me either, so IDRC.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 247, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 240, DkKoba wrote:LQ - I think it would help if you ellaborated your "dunnos" for people who have significant content why they aren't leaning one way or another. I think that is what Dwlee is looking for here.
I don't think that is what Dwlee is saying at all. I think Dwlee saw I gave a RL super early and then decided to SR for it because I had a lot of nulls. So it's not just that I said "Dunno" it's that I said "Dunno" on so many people while creating a RL on everyone this early in the game. The thing is, I would never do that as Scum. If i was Scum, I would give reasoning on everyone.
Ok well I am requesting you elaborate why they *are* only "dunno".

I want to see your thought process.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

It was a useless post what are you going to do about it?
I prefer they, thanks :)
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

laugh
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:20 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 240, DkKoba wrote:LQ - I think it would help if you ellaborated your "dunnos" for people who have significant content why they aren't leaning one way or another. I think that is what Dwlee is looking for here.
I don't think that is what Dwlee is saying at all. I think Dwlee saw I gave a RL super early and then decided to SR for it because I had a lot of nulls. So it's not just that I said "Dunno" it's that I said "Dunno" on so many people while creating a RL on everyone this early in the game. The thing is, I would never do that as Scum. If i was Scum, I would give reasoning on everyone.
If I was scum I would never wear the color purple on a Saturday get together at my friend's place
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:20 pm

In post 251, DkKoba wrote:

Those are the slots I either have experience with and don't have a read on them this early or that they didn't really have an impact on me with their posts and I sorta forgot what they had done in the game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 248, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 241, Nero Cain wrote:he can't be confbias if he's scum so if you are voting him for being scum and then telling him that he's confbias you are TMing and saying thats he's town.
I never said Dwlee was Scum. I OMGUSed then because their reason for SRing me should actually be a reason to TR me.
then why are you voting DW instead of Titus?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:20 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Anyway I'm leaving thread I've said enough tootles
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

dwlee has left what i believe to be their scumrange personality wise so they're off the table d1 so have fun
retired
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:21 pm

In post 256, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 248, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 241, Nero Cain wrote:he can't be confbias if he's scum so if you are voting him for being scum and then telling him that he's confbias you are TMing and saying thats he's town.
I never said Dwlee was Scum. I OMGUSed then because their reason for SRing me should actually be a reason to TR me.
then why are you voting DW instead of Titus?
Titus is TRing me. I gave more than one SR I think. My SR on Titus is pending until I see how they follow up from what I said.

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 255, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 251, DkKoba wrote:

Those are the slots I either have experience with and don't have a read on them this early or that they didn't really have an impact on me with their posts and I sorta forgot what they had done in the game.
better but i'm just trying to push you into like an explaination that will more or less satisfy dwlee so yall stop fighting
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

my gut says to townread titus so far - never am sure if that means that titus is actually scum or if I've finally figured out how to read her - but im find with not touching the slot d1 for now
retired
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:25 pm

BTW, Nero, Titus is probably the best person at reading me on this whole site.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What does Titus townreading you have to do with not voting her? She's the only one you expressed suspicion of and instead you are "joke" voting DW. At the very least you are being wank with your vote.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:27 pm

Post by Wake1 »

OK VOTE: Andres

Since when are you ever this active?
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think LQ's thought processes, even though they aren't exactly logical or "expected" ones for town usually - are generally towny so far. I like his reaction to the pressure on him.

There's a certain kind of energy he has that I like to quantify as "town energy" when it comes to how they are thinking about the game IMO - I'm not willing to bet all my chips on it yet but I'm pretty close.
retired
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if Titus is good at town reading you why is it also the reason that you are suspicious of her? You can't have it both ways man.

Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:30 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

In post 74, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 41, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Andres
This feels right

Also I was recently called a nerd so the opposite is soothing ty
This is just gambler’s fallacy affecting your worldview. You should abandon it now.
Gambler's fallacy cuts both ways. It's either "this one is lucky so I should keep betting on it" or "this one is unlucky so its time should come soon". But anyway, this feels too defensive for such a vague vote.
In post 78, Loftwing wrote:
Soaring into the game from the clouds, then crashes into a wall

..ow

...Anyway, hello everyone! I am Loftwing, your local neighborhood skylofty bird. I am here to pass judgement onto one of you.

VOTE: Hakai
Spiderman wouldn't have crashed into a wall there.

Random vote or do you see what I see?
In post 86, Titus wrote:
In post 84, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 49, Hakai wrote:This defense seems weakly town.
I kinda disagree. I think it's NAI. Can you explain how it's Townie?
Like LQ as town.
I don't want to lose to scum!Titus laying low and throwing out vague statements like this.
In post 95, Titus wrote:VOTE: Andresvmb
Good vote, tho
In post 104, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 82, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 31, Andresvmb wrote:VOTE: LicketyQuickety

I had to do this. The name is just asking for a vote.
In other words, you're just happy to see me?
Your avatar is amazing. I’m definitely going to UNVOTE: .
Are you playing intentionally or not?
In post 113, DkKoba wrote:I'm going to go against the grain and label andres as town for now - something about their postings feels townie to me right now and I can ellaborate on it later once I get sufficient reaction from the low explaination read first.
If Koba every makes a true claim or gives a true read this early, it is sheer coincidence.
In post 133, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 101, Nero Cain wrote:norway, is your case on Andre srs?
Yes.
I’ve already solved 1/4th of the game.
Go vote him.
How do you know there are 4 scum? *eyes narrow, grips katana and tips fedora*
In post 202, Dwlee99 wrote:6 dunnos. 3 did they post. 3 things that are functionally nothing (like "want to see more" or "on the fence") and okay one of them is yourself so that's 11 but still
@Dwlee @LQ I literally cannot read your posts. My eyes roll off this nonsense like water off wax paper.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:31 pm

In post 266, Nero Cain wrote:if Titus is good at town reading you why is it also the reason that you are suspicious of her? You can't have it both ways man.
Because Titus DIDN'T say I was out of my Scum range when I said I wasn't. IIRC they gave an answer I am still waiting for a follow up from her.

Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 246, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 243, Andresvmb wrote:DW is Town btw.
I mean LQ just told us he was man...
Hahaha I like your attitude.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

When norwee said 1/4th I assumed he meant 1/4th of the playerlist and not 1/4 scum, i've only seen 4 scum in a 16p game
retired
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 267, Rannygazoo wrote:How do you know there are 4 scum? *eyes narrow, grips katana and tips fedora*
how are ppl this dumb?

Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 264, Wake1 wrote:OK VOTE: Andres

Since when are you ever this active?
Brilliant way of finding Scum.
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

In post 271, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 267, Rannygazoo wrote:How do you know there are 4 scum? *eyes narrow, grips katana and tips fedora*
how are ppl this dumb?
No u
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:34 pm