Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 335, DkKoba wrote:
In post 330, Andresvmb wrote:Koba I think your POE is ass and you could be Scum. Fight me?
this rebuttal is about as potent as a wet badger

minus your own name, explain why it sucks.
Why is Ranny Town? Or Titus? And how is A50’s content conclusive either way? You TR Titus but think I need to be in the POE? How have you decided on Norwegian’s alignment?

Your POE is bad right now. At the very least it seems to have been set way too early.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 350, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 330, Andresvmb wrote:Koba I think your POE is ass and you could be Scum. Fight me?

Why is Ranny Town? Or Titus? And how is A50’s content conclusive either way? You TR Titus but think I need to be in the POE? How have you decided on Norwegian’s alignment?

Your POE is bad right now. At the very least it seems to have been set way too early.
This post isn't bad.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I can make townreads very quick on people who I have meta on. (example: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ame-Thread - I find 7 townies within the first 24 hours)

I already explained those 4 townreads btw - (well not so much norwee but at this point he is a very readable player for me. snowed me as 3p in the last large we played but when i scumhunt im typically looking for someone *informed* and not necessarily ill intent)
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 351, LicketyQuickety wrote:

This post isn't bad.
its not good at all because its trying to discredit townreads rather than try to find them as town.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:45 pm

In post 353, DkKoba wrote:

This post isn't bad.
its not good at all because its trying to discredit townreads rather than try to find them as town.
It's a post about you. And I think they've demonstrated lack of TMI twice already.

Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

Yeah I know you can make good reads early. That’s not what I’m saying. Norwegian put out a shit case against me and has done nothing else. What’s there to TR?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 306, TemporalLich wrote:
Nero Cain
(5) -
NorwegianboyEE, ArcAngel9
Roden
T3, CheekyTeeky
I mean norway and angel were RVS votes. t3 is just bad and cheeky was like an omgus vote/saying that I was scummy for joking around at times.

me joking around isn't a scumtell like you were trying to claim
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

koba always scumreads me so it's null.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

a50 is a pretty polarized player in terms of town/scum meta. very much a person who rands scum and just doesnt like to post very much. easily cleared here for me.

titus i've already explained - that's a slot im very willing to bin for today because their posting feels like her town meta.

norwee has the town norwee energy. If i'm wrong on him now I'll find him as scum later this dayphase so im not even remotely worried about that read right now.

ranny thought process is very plainly town to me - and they're operating fairly complex.

all of these are holistic interpretations of their respective ISOs so far so there aren't any really "specific" posts I point to to say they are town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 357, Nero Cain wrote:koba always scumreads me so it's null.
i don't scumread you I just dont townread you. I want to see more from you so you can reach the bar I'm setting right now.
retired
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:48 pm

In post 356, Nero Cain wrote:
Nero Cain
(5) -
Roden
T3, CheekyTeeky
I mean norway and angel were RVS votes. t3 is just bad and cheeky was like an omgus vote/saying that I was scummy for joking around at times.

It would help if you actually quoted where people SR for the reason you say they are. If it's just one person it doesn't mean much. You seemed to imply you were generally being SR for joking around and you haven't provided any evidence of that yet.

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 354, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 353, DkKoba wrote:

This post isn't bad.
It's a post about you. And I think they've demonstrated lack of TMI twice already.
Well I am not pushing on them right now - but I am happy to allow the push on them persist at this point. There is a bit of a jarring personality difference I've noticed since gamestart and the initial comment caught me off guard that was directed at me. I believe Andres will become more clear in general once the non-posters join us.
retired
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:51 pm

In post 361, DkKoba wrote:Well I am not pushing on them right now - but I am happy to allow the push on them persist at this point. There is a bit of a jarring personality difference I've noticed since gamestart and the initial comment caught me off guard that was directed at me. I believe Andres will become more clear in general once the non-posters join us.
I agree Anders will be easier to read with time. We might be looking for different things from them, however. My read is probably more subjective in what I am looking for so I will have to keep watching them. RN I am lightly TRing them though which is less than a Town Lean.

Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

So basically meta, meta, meta, and complex thought process. I can maybe see what you’re arguing with Ranny. The rest isn’t convincing.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:53 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 362, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 361, DkKoba wrote:Well I am not pushing on them right now - but I am happy to allow the push on them persist at this point. There is a bit of a jarring personality difference I've noticed since gamestart and the initial comment caught me off guard that was directed at me. I believe Andres will become more clear in general once the non-posters join us.
I agree Anders will be easier to read with time. We might be looking for different things from them, however. My read is probably more subjective in what I am looking for so I will have to keep watching them. RN I am lightly TRing them though which is less than a Town Lean.
Have we played together before?
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:53 pm

In post 364, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 362, LicketyQuickety wrote:
Have we played together before?
Not that I am aware of.

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

even if titus' posts pinged me as scummy i would not bother pushing her bc i am notoriously horrible at reading her
retired
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 365, LicketyQuickety wrote:Not that I am aware of.
So I guess you’re saying that I’ll be easier to read in the future because I’m posting a lot now? I wanted to make sure I wasn’t interpreting your post to mean something different. Typically when someone says something like what you wrote, I understand it to mean that because they know my playstyle, they’ll figure me out as we go along.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:59 pm

In post 367, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 365, LicketyQuickety wrote:Not that I am aware of.
So I guess you’re saying that I’ll be easier to read in the future because I’m posting a lot now? I wanted to make sure I wasn’t interpreting your post to mean something different. Typically when someone says something like what you wrote, I understand it to mean that because they know my playstyle, they’ll figure me out as we go along.
I have ways of categorizing players.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 360, LicketyQuickety wrote:
Nero Cain
(5) -
Roden
T3, CheekyTeeky

It would help if you actually quoted where people SR for the reason you say they are. If it's just one person it doesn't mean much. You seemed to imply you were generally being SR for joking around and you haven't provided any evidence of that yet.
part of the point was that half of the town votes on me weren't even serious. t3 was voting me for some posting frequency thing and cheeky was voting me b/c I had called her fake. It's very possible that Cheeky was paranoid of me being jokey came after this vote but she did make that point. You tried to throw shade on me and I countered with "but I was town here and made jokes after RVS" the burden is on you to prove what you are claiming.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:03 pm

In post 369, Nero Cain wrote:
Nero Cain
(5) -
Roden
T3, CheekyTeeky

part of the point was that half of the town votes on me weren't even serious. t3 was voting me for some posting frequency thing and cheeky was voting me b/c I had called her fake. It's very possible that Cheeky was paranoid of me being jokey came after this vote but she did make that point. You tried to throw shade on me and I countered with "but I was town here and made jokes after RVS" the burden is on you to prove what you are claiming.
I didn't throw shade. I was asking someone why they thought you were still in RVS. I gave my reasons to clarify why I was asking that. I was trying to get a read on Anders, which, it turns out they lacked TMI at least on your meta if not your alignment. You can disagree with me about my meta on you that you don't joke much, but don't kid yourself thinking I am Scummy for thinking so.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:04 pm

In post 370, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 369, Nero Cain wrote:
Nero Cain
(5) -
Roden
T3, CheekyTeeky

I didn't throw shade. I was asking someone why they thought you were not still in RVS. I gave my reasons to clarify why I was asking that. I was trying to get a read on Anders, which, it turns out they lacked TMI at least on your meta if not your alignment. You can disagree with me about my meta on you that you don't joke much, but don't kid yourself thinking I am Scummy for thinking so.
Were not still in RVS.

EBWOP

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Quick can you just link your last scumgame so i can just glance through it? Doesnt matter if its on MU or here.
retired
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:11 pm

In post 372, DkKoba wrote:Quick can you just link your last scumgame so i can just glance through it? Doesnt matter if its on MU or here.
Sure. Here:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=87394

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hah

hockeyfan, I played with him twice in a row recently. I hope he didnt also roll scum in that game
retired

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”