Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:20 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 719, Loftwing wrote:So if he wants your reasons for why you do things, he's SOL then, I suppose.
I did explain why I'm doing what I'm doing
I prefer they, thanks :)
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Dwlee what is the meaning behind your username?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Not to be mean or anything, but sometimes i call you Dweeb in my head.
Your nerdy looking avatar kinda cements that image. :x
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:32 am

Post by Loftwing »

Looking over NorwEE's ISO, I could use it as pillow stuffing with how fluffy and airy it is.
Either that or he was being serious when he said:
Spoiler: Try avoiding these evidinces that edivince in an evedentshal way
In post 492, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I am god.
In post 498, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Read to me like a scared rabbit puffing their hairs.
In post 502, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Scum bad
In post 503, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 459, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 419, DkKoba wrote:kyouko it isnt a good look when you accuse me, are posting in thread while i respond to you and then dip without responding back

just saying !~~
You (should) know I finish catching up, so hyper posting while I catch up is just a tactic here, or you dont know me as well as you think you do.
Sadface

Now, I know players like to add little pithy jokes to their play, otherwise they would just be screaming at other players 24/7, but this is all fluff stuff. And when NorwEE does make actual statements, they are rather airy and dry. Like these!

Spoiler: A i r a t e d a n d d r y
In post 513, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 511, Wake1 wrote:
In post 509, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I meant it was just Wake being Wake.
Nah don't be shy.

Go ahead and explain what you meant.
I do not like explaining simple things a five year old could understand.
In post 531, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I wish i could see more of your scumplay.
You’re like always town except in that one game where you hardbussed your teammate in the first 5 pages and then went on to sweep solo.
In post 542, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Anyway, i’m rambling.

I’m fine with an wagon on either of Andres/SSB
In post 560, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 549, Andresvmb wrote:But c’mon Koba you know better. I’m not seeing the reasons for your reads of certain players at all because they’re leaving lazy votes on my slot and I’m Town. Norwegian and Titus just decided to make crappy early arguments and double down on them, but you TR that? What will happen when I flip Town then? Will you wake up or continue pushing DW or LQ aside who I would argue at this point are quite likely to be Town.
Why you trying to go around me by doing this manipulation on Koba instead of facing it head on.
In post 704, NorwegianboyEE wrote:This Dwlee push is bad and you should feel bad.

This is all a roundabout way of saying that NorwEE is not worth listening to until they improve their play a bit.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:33 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 717, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 715, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 711, Dwlee99 wrote:Because they haven't town told enough. That's why they're in the PoE. That's the definition of a PoE.
So you are TRing everyone else?
Yes. That is what a poe is.
How did you manage to TR everyone else so quickly? And I thought you were SRing me. Am I just very strongly in your PoE?
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:34 am

Post by Loftwing »

In post 725, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 719, Loftwing wrote:So if he wants your reasons for why you do things, he's SOL then, I suppose.
Could you show me where you explained why? I'm having a hard time finding it.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 728, Loftwing wrote:Looking over NorwEE's ISO, I could use it as pillow stuffing with how fluffy and airy it is.
Either that or he was being serious when he said:
Spoiler: Try avoiding these evidinces that edivince in an evedentshal way
In post 492, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I am god.
In post 498, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Read to me like a scared rabbit puffing their hairs.
In post 502, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Scum bad
In post 503, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 459, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 419, DkKoba wrote:kyouko it isnt a good look when you accuse me, are posting in thread while i respond to you and then dip without responding back

just saying !~~
You (should) know I finish catching up, so hyper posting while I catch up is just a tactic here, or you dont know me as well as you think you do.
Sadface

Now, I know players like to add little pithy jokes to their play, otherwise they would just be screaming at other players 24/7, but this is all fluff stuff. And when NorwEE does make actual statements, they are rather airy and dry. Like these!

Spoiler: A i r a t e d a n d d r y
In post 513, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 511, Wake1 wrote:
In post 509, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I meant it was just Wake being Wake.
Nah don't be shy.

Go ahead and explain what you meant.
I do not like explaining simple things a five year old could understand.
In post 531, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I wish i could see more of your scumplay.
You’re like always town except in that one game where you hardbussed your teammate in the first 5 pages and then went on to sweep solo.
In post 542, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Anyway, i’m rambling.

I’m fine with an wagon on either of Andres/SSB
In post 560, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 549, Andresvmb wrote:But c’mon Koba you know better. I’m not seeing the reasons for your reads of certain players at all because they’re leaving lazy votes on my slot and I’m Town. Norwegian and Titus just decided to make crappy early arguments and double down on them, but you TR that? What will happen when I flip Town then? Will you wake up or continue pushing DW or LQ aside who I would argue at this point are quite likely to be Town.
Why you trying to go around me by doing this manipulation on Koba instead of facing it head on.
In post 704, NorwegianboyEE wrote:This Dwlee push is bad and you should feel bad.

This is all a roundabout way of saying that NorwEE is not worth listening to until they improve their play a bit.
Wtf is this? An attempt to shade me?

- Bunno
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:40 am

Post by Loftwing »

No, I would never do that. I'd much rather you bake in the heat.

It's me doing a half-assed ISO of you, because the other half-ass is telling me that anything before what I saw was RVS and not worth looking into right now.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You're telling people it's not worth listening to me when i'm pushing my scumread.
This makes me wonder if you're SSB's teammate and trying to belittle me by making sure everyone thinks "i'm not worth listening to".

- Bunno
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:12 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 729, LicketyQuickety wrote:
Dwlee99 wrote:Because they haven't town told enough. That's why they're in the PoE. That's the definition of a PoE.
Any other deeper reasoning than this? How do you feel about the players inside the Poe?
Who do you want to know about?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:13 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 726, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Dwlee what is the meaning behind your username?
weary

It's a play on my name IRL and it's pronounced "dwee lee"
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:15 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 729, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 717, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 715, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 711, Dwlee99 wrote:Because they haven't town told enough. That's why they're in the PoE. That's the definition of a PoE.
So you are TRing everyone else?
Yes. That is what a poe is.
How did you manage to TR everyone else so quickly? And I thought you were SRing me. Am I just very strongly in your PoE?
They are doing townie things (for instance, Koba is doing townie things, so I think they're town). Hope this helps. You are weird but Koba wanted me to back off my tunnel so I did
In post 730, Loftwing wrote:
In post 725, Dwlee99 wrote:
Could you show me where you explained why? I'm having a hard time finding it.
In post 698, Dwlee99 wrote:Wake I've given you very clear terms for how you can learn more about my reads. I'm pretty much a permamobile poster so I'm not going to go through every thought I've had that game because 1. I'm lazy 2. That's boring and 3. It's unhelpful. I do respond to almost everything at me and sometimes to things that just have my name in there.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:16 am

Post by Titus »

How have I towntold? I've been sick garbage since coming off my VLA.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:21 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 737, Titus wrote:
How have I towntold? I've been sick garbage since coming off my VLA.
You're in the PoE, so you have not town told enough.
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:12 am

Post by Loftwing »

Why did you post your PoE?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:18 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

To say who I am willing to lim. I also think koba asked for it
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:23 am

Post by Loftwing »

Has your PoE changed at all?
Hakai
Hakai
Townie
Hakai
Townie
Townie

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:32 am

Post by Hakai »

In post 606, DkKoba wrote:there's like a really convoluted reason i think dwlee is town and it involves a series of assumptions of explainations for their play thus far and im lowkey too embarassed to say it out loud in case they flip scum... lMFAO
This probably comes from town Koba.
In post 607, DkKoba wrote:
In post 603, Hakai wrote:
In post 546, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 380, Wake1 wrote:
In post 73, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 44, DkKoba wrote:
In post 30, Andresvmb wrote:@Koba are you Town? If you are, we can actually partner up for once.
weird thing to ask and you know why :nerd:
I have to ask. I don’t want to have to fight you.

Fine, you’ll have to figure out my alignment over time then, and I will have to figure out yours. You really could have just told me you know.
OK so what is your Scum meta like?

I know you're a lurker but is that as Town or Scum?

The reason I'm asking is because you've got a ton of posts in this game already.

Please explain this to me Andre.
I don’t know that describing my Scum meta is of any use here when you don’t trust my alignment. What I can do is link you to a few discussions around it that I thought were decent when it came to my Scum meta, which might be more useful.

viewtopic.php?p=12051727#p12051727
viewtopic.php?p=12089528#p12089528

I don’t like to lurk as either alignment for the record. I just get left behind sometimes. What you’re seen is just life getting in the way. I had more time here to start reading from the very beginning, so I’ve been more active. If you look through my history, you’ll see various levels of engagement as Town. Which is why I questioned how many of my games you had actually read - because if you had read more games, you would have quickly realized that I can be quite active when I want to be.
I like this post.
In post 553, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 537, Hakai wrote:Even if Koba is scum most of these reads are likely genuine.
This isn’t a thing btw. Reads can’t be genuine if they’re coming from Scum. They can only be strategic if they’re coming from Scum. It’s why when LQ described their own post as strategic, it raised some eyebrows.
I've seen scum put out completely genuine reads in the hope of sounding town.
In post 593, Almost50 wrote:There's a reason I mixed all 5 up in one pool. I am not going into details about whom I confidently read or why.
You can move up to town.
State your read on my slot. Now.
Town.
In post 614, Loftwing wrote:Reading is hard. So far I think most of the scum are lurking, with at most 1 scum max in the high posters.
In post 622, Rannygazoo wrote:It is hard to keep track of this many players this early.

That’s why I think everyone making a reads list is weird.
I think this type of thought probably comes from town.
In post 626, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 624, Wake1 wrote:I don't like that we're voting someone who hasn't even played yet. If they don't post at all they'll get prodded or replaced. I feel that it's really cheap, and despite having voted no-shows in the past I now think it's not really optimal Townplay any more. Dwlee, I don't think you should be voting a no-show, unless it's just to get the person to get active if lurking.
I agree. It's extremely cheap. And it's not how I expect Town!Dwlee to play. What's more is that Margot is a newbie, so it's concerning Dwlee is voting for a slot like that. Don't get me wrong, Margot isn't that bad of a player for their experience level (I played with them in a newbie recently and they pegged me as Scum).

Some other thoughts:

I think Dwlee has a real shot at being Scum. Something feels off about them. Their tunnel on me and then dropping it without really saying anything about it at all is something I could see from Town if Dwlee was somehow embarrassed about SRing me before, but I can also see it as Scummy as Dwlee sees their push isn't taking so they decide to go after LHF instead.
Good lord, this post is terrible.
In post 641, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 582, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 579, DkKoba wrote:"Could be scum" is garbage reasoning. And i have especially distinct disdain for it because it how i get mislimmed in games.
This is a reach. I’m not arguing A50 is Scum! I’m arguing A50 is just null, and shouldn’t be hard locked as Town!

Maybe the background behind what I’m doing isn’t clear. Two players have already sheeped your read of Kyouko. You could very well be right. I really don’t know. What I do know could very well happen is that certain players get lazy, and they decide that they can replace their need to think with your reads. And then they just run through your POE and, if for some reason some of the names you’ve left out are Scum, or several of the ones you’ve included are Town, we lose. Because people listen to you, and most Town players are just that, lazy.

If you’re Scum well I don’t know if you would use your ability to read a particular player to your advantage quite like this. But you are wrong about me, and I am one of the leading wagons. So maybe rethink where I’m coming from.
Hm this read feels real.
+1
In post 682, Wake1 wrote:I want to know why you're being so cagey, ignoring my questions and observations, and making it feel like you're sparing no excuse to not engage with anyone.

I feel like you're holding back and to be frank with you it's a red flag to me.
The Dwlee push is bad and likely motivated by scum..
In post 701, Loftwing wrote:Firstly, sorry for misgendering you in one of my last posts, Dwlee.

Secondly, VOTE: Dwlee
I'm sure you're a perfectly healthy and mentally stable player, so why are you seemingly unwilling to give a reasonable response to Wake, rather than playing this weird "I'm not touching you" style game?

Wake is asking that you interact with him while you're here and ready to give responses, but instead of doing that, you instead say something like "What? No! I did do stuffs, like this poe! You have a problem with it?" And then when questioned about why the players who are there are, well, there, you say "You got a problem with any specific player m8?" which is irrelevant to what he was asking you.
What the....?
I think you're town.

---

There hasn't been many people interacting or providing reads on me which is interesting.
Is it my style of play?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:37 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 741, Loftwing wrote:Has your PoE changed at all?
It was accurate as of 24 hours ago and not much has changed. Figuring out if Hakai is an informed defense of me or not rn
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:54 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 694, Dwlee99 wrote:Yo grandpa: Koba says she is scum. Koba!town, good read accuracy on Kyo. Norwee also says she is scum. Norwee!town, idk about read accuracy, but he said it very convincingly
Hey.. I said Kyo is Scum too. Why am I not on the list???

DEATH TO MING!

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:56 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 697, Wake1 wrote:
In post 689, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 686, Wake1 wrote:Your posts are only bare-bone to me. WHERE is your reasons for having them there? WHY do you keep just posting real brief sentences? I want to know why YOU are keeping it so brief and cagey. I feel like you're holding back, and it's tripping my gut.

u sound like a newb scum that is tyring to pressure someone for having short (not caring responses to questions you ask)

ik this because i did this lol
Bullshit.

He's holding back and not playing the game. That's a red flag to me, and if Dwlee flips Scum then I'll be coming for you next. If you're Town you don't hold back like you're afraid to engage and share with other players. The more players engage the more chances Scum has to slip. And I think you understand that, so for you to try to block me engaging Dwlee is really something.
bro I'm doing the same shit why aren't u scum reading me lol. I haven't contributed shit other than just call out some ppl town or scum without reason LOL.

2nd I disagree; that's when the TSTBS read comes into play. ask your self, "does scum really act obvious by acting intentionally anti town by not answering questions nor responding"

most of the time the answer is no.

no I'm not defending them its just ur so stuck on this narrative that u look scum for pressuring someone that u know won't give answer back. I did this in one of my game and I believe it was t3 or a low activity slot. they would just post something ever day or sum and give no reasoning nor any engaging content and I kept acting mad on purpose to push that slot I kept saying "oh town is supposed to be actually trying, why isn't no one scum reading them etc etc" and I realized then after that game as scum that ppl don't scumread them because not everyone has an analytical play style.

look at ur sig, ur known for analytical reasoning so that's probably why ur pushing them.

now, if u want to progress this interaction I advise u to step back and look at the bigger picture and find pairs with dweele if u scumread them that much.

now I'ma do the same thing u did....

pro town analyze their choices. not tunnel someone to death after knowing they won't give u any more budge
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:59 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Grandpa you're very generous to his push. I have told him how he can engage to get info and wake, loftwing, and LQ have not taken the offer.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:03 am

Post by Almost50 »

Alright. GrandpaMo looks Town enough for me now.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 747, Almost50 wrote:Alright. GrandpaMo looks Town enough for me now.
based
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 733, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You're telling people it's not worth listening to me when i'm pushing my scumread.
This makes me wonder if you're SSB's teammate and trying to belittle me by making sure everyone thinks "i'm not worth listening to".
I think you're a valuable player as town - you've created your share of decent PoEs in the past
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”