Hakai
Townie
Hakai
Townie
Townie

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:07 am

Post by Hakai »

In post 743, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 741, Loftwing wrote:Has your PoE changed at all?
It was accurate as of 24 hours ago and not much has changed. Figuring out if Hakai is an informed defense of me or not rn
What do you mean?
In post 754, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 655, Dwlee99 wrote:We live in a society
Are you sure we do? :lol:

but real talk, DW voting an inactive is fine and loftwing making a fuss about it is dumb.

Grandpa lowkey feels like they are ignoring the game. There's a Kyo wagon and he doesn't know about it?
Bullshit.
VOTE: Nero Cain
In post 778, DkKoba wrote:look i recently caught a cheater on mafiauniverse im a mf roll on this catching bad users thing ... ok?? im so good at scumhunting outside teh game itself !!
xrCyclone? I've played with him too on mafia.gg. Apparently he faked his suicide on another site for attention....
Teens.
In post 780, DkKoba wrote:TURNING THE 100% TRASH READS INTO A GOD READ LETS GO
Drunk Koba town?
In post 788, DkKoba wrote:nice try!!!!! VOTE: margot
hmmmm
In post 818, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Until SSB posts i’m going to keep voting him.
:dead:
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

hakai do you think kyouko is essentially outted scum?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:16 am

Post by Titus »

Oh boy. I have reading to do.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:28 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 825, Hakai wrote:What do you mean?
I am figuring out if you're defending me cause you're town or if you're defending me cause you know I'm town
I prefer they, thanks :)
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

dwlee how about me
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:43 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

You're town
I prefer they, thanks :)
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:04 am

Post by Kerset »

VOTE COUNT 1.4With 16 players alive it takes 9 to eliminate

ssbm_Kyouko (4): Almost50, NorwegianBoyEE, Dwlee99, DkKoba,
Dwlee99 (4): Rannygazoo, Wake88, LicketyQuickety, Loftwing,
Nero Cain (1): Hakai,
Almost50 (1): GrandpaMo,
LicketyQuickety (1): Nero Cain,
DkKoba (1): ssbm_Kyouko,
NorwegianBoyEE (1): Andresvmb,
Loftwing (1): Titus,
Hakai (0):
Wake88 (0):
Titus (0):
GrandpaMo (0):
Andresvmb (0):
MargotRosa (0):
Kop (0):
Rannygazoo (0):

Not voting (2): MargotRosa, Kop,

Deadline: (expired on 2021-10-02 17:00:00)

V/LA: ssbm_Kyouko & GrandpaMo & Rannygazoo party till Monday
giv me pagetop :(
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Can we stop this shitty wagon on town!Dwlee and many sus slots defending scum!SSBM for dumb reasons.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

kyouko wagon is current 100% pure imo
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

legacy townblock after kyouko dies
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

anyways since like its really blatant that im going to be the nightkill atp off kyouko flip im gonna claim my negative utility and that its ascetic so docs dont bother on me, holster your shot.
retired
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

dwlee wagon might be currently pure too, loftwing i can see scum - scum just trying to scramble for options that wont get shut down easily.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

or its like inactive slots like kop/margot
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

kyouko/loft/margot/kop would be a reasonable team based on gamestate i feel but as is with all my easy to reach team reads on d1 they nearly always end up being wrong but its always a good start.

if i bothered reading into this game i think its like 1000% solvable i just dont have the WIM to do it right now - thats my take.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

hakai could slot into any of the other 3 that aren't kyouko fwiw -

and i dont want slots like andres/titus to be under the radar either. those are 2 good places to shoot an investigative into. wake88 also is as well

I think everyone else im confident in being town except nero but he isnt aligned with enough people to be reasonably scum here, assuming a certain level of read accuracy from me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

but also i know town has goldfish memory so this is just for post game bragging rights when town inevitably self implodes after i get nightkilled lol xd
retired
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL

- Bunno
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

norwee, wanna go through what I laid down and let me know where you agree/disagree?
retired
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 843, DkKoba wrote:norwee, wanna go through what I laid down and let me know where you agree/disagree?
I don't hate anything you said.
I'll take it to heart until i inevitably forget it and start tunneling on a town slot in day 3 that you said was town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also Loftwing's stance on SSB has given me bad vibes so i'm pushing there when SSB flips scum.

- Bunno
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

more detailed pls i wanna dialogue and help the list shrink or even grow in spots it should so we dont have blind spots
retired
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 728, Loftwing wrote:This is all a roundabout way of saying that NorwEE is not worth listening to until they improve their play a bit.
Also this.

- Bunno
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

absolutely agree, the vote on dwlee to shift momentum to make the wagons competing also is a point.

Now I think good scumplay would have been to just let go of kyouko, nightkill me, go next day with no counterwagon to analyze, but perhaps kyouko is a strong PR role so they dont want to lose her

god if kyouko flips town this whole convo will be extremely cringe LOL
retired
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 846, DkKoba wrote:more detailed pls i wanna dialogue and help the list shrink or even grow in spots it should so we dont have blind spots
My list only grows or shrinks when i have live interactions with slots.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”