Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Like you saying we are scummy for strongarming a wagon is literally a clown take. Like its so bad that no one here is going to even entertain it - so have fun with that.

Neither of us are scum. If anything I would be the one having Norwee pocketed because I have never been pocketed by Norwee but I have done the reverse - and I know I am town. So you're going to need to lock that shit into as you think I'm 100% scum.

I think you are trying to save Kyouko at all costs and I want competing wagons between you and Kyouko now. Let's see how much harder you try to push a 3rd, easier target.

Yes - townies can have illogical takes, but this is clearly not the case - but you are trying to pass off a scumread on us while insisting you nullread Kyouko - With me knowing Kyouko is firmly within her scumrange, this is most probable to be you trying to look good off the Kyouko flip and not a genuine take on the slot. A townie would actually more naturally confirm if they thought Norwee and/or I was scum, that Kyouko was spewed town.

Loftwing has shown no thought processes and his progression is jarring. he goes from 1 thought to the other when convenient.
All he is interested in is saving Kyouko but he tries to lie about it, which is indicative of a scum TMI on Kyouko's alignment as their partner.

Kyouko->Loftwing 2 easy scum.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Being aggressive and pushing one's reads is not and will never be a scumtell on its own. Perhaps next time you can learn when to bus your partner when they're screwed, eh?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I'll post a guide for you from a player I respect with whom I agree with on the philosophy on bussing - you don't get it now for obvious reasons :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Also Loftwing I am avoiding your silly accusations of deflecting other people because you are lying and the more you hyperfocus on that the more obvious you can be because everyone who has paid attention has literally seen that I have answered that + i dont really need to explain because I currently have a consistent read on the slot in recent times, Nero was literally in the game where I subbed in and immediately sniped Kyouko lmfao

TBH - While typing that up I realized how terrible of a scum strategy going after me the way you are is considering the gamestate but knowing your personality outside of games you probably are poorly aware of gamestate things so I think I can brush that paranoia aside. You have a lot t oanswer for after Kyouko flips.

But you know what? I'll entertain you. I'll give you a little chance: Give me a reads list on everyone. With a nice little short explaination about why you feel that way. Especially the null reads - townreads and scumreads its easier to explain, even if its just "hasn't posted anything alignment indicative either way".

I mostly want you to do this so if you want to even have a chance of continuing to live you need to provide us with spew. Let's see it Loft.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In short:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

And I guarantee your 2 last scummates agree with me. ;)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Currently would plow through Kyouko->Jake(Loftwing)->Margot

I am not 100% on the last scum but those 3 names I am currently feeling confident in.
retired
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:24 pm

Post by Loftwing »

Yeah sure, and when I flip Town you're totally gonna naenae on me because I was 100% confscum
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Hey why are you deflecting giving a reads list Loftwing ;) isn't deflection scummy?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I think its great that norwee is on EU time because he literally just takes over while I'm at work and I take over when he is asleep. Based partnership.
retired
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by Loftwing »

If I were a Dayvig, I would totally shoot Kyouko just to see Koba wither when they flip town.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

why are they flipping town?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

we went from null to town now? you thought i was scummy already as you called kyouko null - and kyouko has literally not posted anything more that might conceivable change that view point - so where is that coming from?

also you are deflecting the request for a reads list still - Where is it?
retired
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

Loftwing isn't Scum and I'm baffled why people are pushing there.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 963, LicketyQuickety wrote:Loftwing isn't Scum and I'm baffled why people are pushing there.
What's your countercase?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Mind you I am willing to believe this dude is just flagrantly a clownie townie but I need some good reasoning as to why.
retired
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:59 pm

Post by Loftwing »

I don't think anything they have done is particularly impressive, but you don't get a push this bad if you're scum. In isolation, they are null, but because you're trying to clown on them, I think they shouldn't be axed.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 935, DkKoba wrote:do people just not read or
im just busy and lazy and hard skimming
In post 944, Dwlee99 wrote:Nero's question was answered
naw, there might be a reason if I read back but all I got was "nero's not reading" wich isn't answering me at all.
In post 950, DkKoba wrote:Like you saying we are scummy for strongarming a wagon is literally a clown take.
While it might be rare scum do strongarm wagons
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 967, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 935, DkKoba wrote:do people just not read or
im just busy and lazy and hard skimming
In post 944, Dwlee99 wrote:Nero's question was answered
naw, there might be a reason if I read back but all I got was "nero's not reading" wich isn't answering me at all.
In post 950, DkKoba wrote:Like you saying we are scummy for strongarming a wagon is literally a clown take.
While it might be rare scum do strongarm wagons
I know they do - my point is its really stupid to say "oh this is scummy *because* of the strongarming"
retired
Hakai
Hakai
Townie
Hakai
Townie
Townie

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by Hakai »

In post 826, DkKoba wrote:hakai do you think kyouko is essentially outted scum?
No.
In post 828, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 825, Hakai wrote:What do you mean?
I am figuring out if you're defending me cause you're town or if you're defending me cause you know I'm town
Understood.
In post 840, DkKoba wrote:hakai could slot into any of the other 3 that aren't kyouko fwiw -

and i dont want slots like andres/titus to be under the radar either. those are 2 good places to shoot an investigative into. wake88 also is as well

I think everyone else im confident in being town except nero but he isnt aligned with enough people to be reasonably scum here, assuming a certain level of read accuracy from me.
Exactly why am I scum? I've provided a decent amount of content and no one has elaborated on their scumread of me.
In post 875, DkKoba wrote:if norwee wasn't already a locktown read he would be right now - and that indicates he should be for other people by this point.
Agreed.
In post 895, Loftwing wrote:NorwEE, you seem to be trying especially hard to strongarm the town here.
VOTE: loftwing
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:50 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 964, DkKoba wrote:
In post 963, LicketyQuickety wrote:Loftwing isn't Scum and I'm baffled why people are pushing there.
What's your countercase?
Being wrong =/= Scum
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:10 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Loftwing, how am I being white knighted if I'm not town? That's my point that you're voting me
I prefer they, thanks :)
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:14 pm

Post by Loftwing »

If Koba is arguing that you are town, I might as well use that to my advantage.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:19 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

What???
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:20 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

You said you think koba is scum cause they're white knighting me. How is that congruent with thinking I'm scum

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”