Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:53 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 946, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 926, Roden wrote:
In post 878, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 859, datsi wrote:It a sort of hitting-your-head-against-a-wall tone I feel like scum typically display when trying to sway an IC or pseudo-IC
tbh not trying to be mean but i find roden pretty annoying (just this game nothing personal) and i kind of vibed with Mew's sentiment myself so i don't see it as scummy. like i just don't really want to interact with him because he's just been dead set on voteparking me, claiming the only thing i do is AtE making it seem like im some super scum for that, taking potshots at me, calling me elim-bait etc. and ari just gets to sheep him because he's IC and i don't really feel like i can do anything about this situation. idk im in kind of a unique spot for him tho
You literally haven't even attempted to talk to me yet. Saying I'm annoying for making my case on you is just wild if you aren't going to do anything to convince me I'm wrong. Especially when all you've done is complain about Datisi and Margot.
i mean you haven't attempted to talk to me either and everytime you mention me it feels like you're potshotting me hard

ever since you last voted me you kept your vote on me pretty consistently so it feels like you're set on voteparking me, idk why you think im misrepping you there? and you even called me elimbait that never ever makes it to elo so?

im not trying to be a dick sorry if ive coming off as one it's just how i felt

this is so manipulative

your entire game plan is to be a dick to the people voting for you

you're like a giant omgusy hedgehog
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by Aristeia »

honestly like if you're town what r u even doing
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by innocentvillager »

why do you two keep calling me manipulative
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:57 pm

like im really not
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:01 pm

am i coming off as manipulative? can someone explain this to me so i know what not to do? im actually kind of upset i keep getting called manipulative
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:02 pm

In post 950, Aristeia wrote:your entire game plan is to be a dick to the people voting for you
like it's not wtf i was just explaining myself?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 946, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 926, Roden wrote:
In post 878, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 859, datsi wrote:It a sort of hitting-your-head-against-a-wall tone I feel like scum typically display when trying to sway an IC or pseudo-IC
tbh not trying to be mean but i find roden pretty annoying (just this game nothing personal) and i kind of vibed with Mew's sentiment myself so i don't see it as scummy. like i just don't really want to interact with him because he's just been dead set on voteparking me, claiming the only thing i do is AtE making it seem like im some super scum for that, taking potshots at me, calling me elim-bait etc. and ari just gets to sheep him because he's IC and i don't really feel like i can do anything about this situation. idk im in kind of a unique spot for him tho
You literally haven't even attempted to talk to me yet. Saying I'm annoying for making my case on you is just wild if you aren't going to do anything to convince me I'm wrong. Especially when all you've done is complain about Datisi and Margot.
i mean you haven't attempted to talk to me either and everytime you mention me it feels like you're potshotting me hard

ever since you last voted me you kept your vote on me pretty consistently so it feels like you're set on voteparking me, idk why you think im misrepping you there? and you even called me elimbait that never ever makes it to elo so?

im not trying to be a dick sorry if ive coming off as one it's just how i felt
What does it matter that I haven't attempted to talk to you? You're the one who has a problem with me without even attempting to have an actual conversation with me. My "potshots" are just me making comments and detailing my thought process. You've been welcome to debate with me this entire time and instead you just call me annoying and try to piggy back Mew's reasoning for avoiding talking to me.

Look at my ISO and vote history if you really think I was just parking my vote on you. And I do think you're mis-elim bait if you're town, what makes you disagree? If we go three days without eliminating scum and you end up in ELo, do you really think you're not getting voted out?
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:35 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 952, innocentvillager wrote:why do you two keep calling me manipulative
I believe the emotions you put into the thread are carefully curated to manipulate the people reading them and not geniune.
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:20 pm

Post by datsi »

bruh
If you dream of the role of power again, I will immediately ignore all the reasons. You came back and dreamed that Locke was a bulletproof multitasking cop and a self-targeting doctor from night. ~Melanque
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:52 pm

Post by Roden »

Honestly I have no idea why IV is only annoyed by me when I'm not even the only person who's scum read them or voted them. Even when angry at Datisi, he still wasn't so annoyed that he refused to talk with him. Mew gave a concrete reason for why my posting set him off, but IV just seems to be piggy backing off that idea ("you're annoying and I'm not gonna talk to you!!!") without giving a substantial reason. He's not cutting off communication for the sake of his mental state, he just doesn't like that I scum read him and saw that Mew successfully got me to back off using that particular method.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:05 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 336, innocentvillager wrote:lmao I forgot about this game oop
In post 337, innocentvillager wrote:why are there 3 votes on me? u n a c c e p t a b l e !!

oh it’s the scumteam nvm ez gg
In post 338, innocentvillager wrote:VOTE: Datsii
In post 339, innocentvillager wrote:soo what’s going on guys anything interesting happen or nah
In post 395, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 356, Dwlee99 wrote:Hi IV can you give real reads? Thank
I just got here man

they will come

in due time
In post 415, innocentvillager wrote:is this what it’s like to do an Ico style catchup? woww

anyways back to work I got through a very productive 5 pages

scum are Datisi salsa and margot
Town are dwlee mewtaph and gamma
After ISO diving IV, his first round of posts feel really off and I think I know why. He claims to forget about the game and only catches up to page 5, yet he knows how many votes he has and who's voting him. It somehow only takes him a minute to say he forgot about the game and then learn who's voting him (and therefore also knows the scum team apparently), but then two more minutes later he asks about what's happening in the game and claims that he only just arrived and doesn't have real reads yet.

His introductory posts are 100% fabricated and he needs to explain why.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:28 pm

do I have to use the word “mental state” explicitly in order to have an emotional reason to not want to interact with you? I don’t, I found your potshots at me annoying and I didn’t want to respond exactly because we have discussion like this that are not making the game fun anymore for either of us

you are the IC and you obviously seem really set on me as scum I’m not sure why you keep trying to suggest otherwise

and it’s something I’ve obviously been feeling this whole time since I didn’t interact with you why are you pushing the narrative that I did it after?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:29 pm

lol roden

If you just clicked on the post in the iso

You would see that the vc is directly above my post...
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:33 pm

idk it just feels you interpret all of my actions as uncharitably as possible and it’s like I don’t even know what to say back why should I want to argue with the IC. I’m sorry That I’m being irrational and I’ll try to engage you even if I feel you are being unfair
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:34 pm

In post 961, innocentvillager wrote:and it’s something I’ve obviously been feeling this whole time since I didn’t interact with you why are you pushing the narrative that I did it after?
*the narrative that I only made it up after seeing mew say it?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:35 pm

In post 957, Aristeia wrote:
I believe the emotions you put into the thread are carefully curated to manipulate the people reading them and not geniune.
it’s just frustrating to be continually just blanketly called manipulative when it’s literally not what I’m doing
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:36 pm

I’m already tired of this

can we get back to the game or do we still need to spend time on this?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:38 pm

In post 956, Roden wrote:And I do think you're mis-elim bait if you're town, what makes you disagree? If we go three days without eliminating scum and you end up in ELo, do you really think you're not getting voted out?
i have no idea why you think that and I have no idea why you think I should think that
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:40 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 962, innocentvillager wrote:lol roden

If you just clicked on the post in the iso

You would see that the vc is directly above my post...
And?
In post 963, innocentvillager wrote:idk it just feels you interpret all of my actions as uncharitably as possible and it’s like I don’t even know what to say back why should I want to argue with the IC. I’m sorry That I’m being irrational and I’ll try to engage you even if I feel you are being unfair
I'm not interpreting your actions uncharitable, you're legitimately just doing very scummy things and it's hard to look past that. Singling me out as being unfair when, again,
I'm not the only person scum reading you or voting you,
doesn't sit right.
In post 964, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 961, innocentvillager wrote:and it’s something I’ve obviously been feeling this whole time since I didn’t interact with you why are you pushing the narrative that I did it after?
*the narrative that I only made it up after seeing mew say it?
How is it obvious when you literally never said anything until Mew did? Why is it so upsetting to you that I scum read you yet literally nobody else's opinions on you seem to affect you nearly as deeply?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:46 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 965, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 957, Aristeia wrote:
it’s just frustrating to be continually just blanketly called manipulative when it’s literally not what I’m doing
I find it hard to believe that you've been on this site for nine years and never once have been told that your posts come off as manipulative. Your confusion here just doesn't make sense.
In post 966, innocentvillager wrote:I’m already tired of this

can we get back to the game or do we still need to spend time on this?
This is part of the game?
In post 967, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 956, Roden wrote:And I do think you're mis-elim bait if you're town, what makes you disagree? If we go three days without eliminating scum and you end up in ELo, do you really think you're not getting voted out?
i have no idea why you think that and I have no idea why you think I should think that
Because if a major scum read avoids getting voted out for three consecutive days and instead pushes through three mis-elims, that might be a red flag. I don't think what I'm saying here is a particularly farfetched thought process.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:51 pm

and so I came into the game and saw the vote count at the bottom so I knew I had 3 votes how is that fabricated? Took me 2 seconds to see it

Second part it’s basically only you and Aris who have been tunneling me both of it is annoying but you are th IC and and have more sway too. You’re acting like the whole game is set on Me being scum and I haven’t fought back at anyone and am just massively singling you out or something. Okay I think you are interpreting my actions uncharitably you obviously don’t ok great why would you do that on purpose?

and I don’t know why you keep harping on my reactions that they somehow have to be super consistent and exactly equally applied for everyone when the way you all have voted/pushed me/dynamics are very different

for mew I’m just saying I have clearly not been engaging you for a while so there is obviously a reason behind that. you think I just made up a fake reason to piggyback off mew? Like for example I can’t even respond to that other than just saying it’s a bullshit narrative you’re pushing on me just because you think I’m scum it’s just not what I was doing
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:53 pm

I have never been told my posts are manipulative ever this is first time 2 people are ganging up on me for it

you and aris are the only ones afaik dead set on me being scum and why would you expect that it has to last the whole game or why should I think that. I’m going to get more into this game over time too. you calling me chronic elim bait is just dumb and idek why this is relevant
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:53 pm

what a ridiculous conversation like what is the point of this??
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:55 pm

in a nicer way (sorry) how is this advancing the game state forward other than just making each other more agitated?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:56 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 961, innocentvillager wrote:do I have to use the word “mental state” explicitly in order to have an emotional reason to not want to interact with you? I don’t, I found your potshots at me annoying and I didn’t want to respond exactly because we have discussion like this that are not making the game fun anymore for either of us

you are the IC and you obviously seem really set on me as scum I’m not sure why you keep trying to suggest otherwise

and it’s something I’ve obviously been feeling this whole time since I didn’t interact with you why are you pushing the narrative that I did it after?
I'm so fucking confused. Why are you a playing a game where people have to argue and lie and confront each other if it upsets you so much? Why are you only mad at me specifically? This is just baffling to me, I've never seen this before.

You keep complaining that I'm set on you as scum yet I'm not even voting you right now and you're far from my only scum read. You're so tunneled on me and what I think and I don't get it.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”