Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:39 pm

Post by Loftwing »

In post 1124, Dwlee99 wrote:See Loftwing maybe anything you're typing about me voting margot would make sense there if after she posted I did literally anything to push her instead of thinking that her posts were townie and voting somewhere else
Well, you didn't have the pressure buildup or the crowd
to
push forward. What you're saying is what I would predict, that you don't have enough power to kill Margot because the hypothetical didn't happen. My posting does make sense, even if I don't speak with crystal clarity at all times.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:44 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Obligatory metabad but here's me doing the same thing in a different game viewtopic.php?p=12953284#p12953284
I prefer they, thanks :)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1048, Almost50 wrote:move Grandpa & Margot up to Town
why grandpa?
In post 1050, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1043, Nero Cain wrote:I very much disagree. If scum are plenty capable of doing it and they do it it's not "stupid" to suspect you of it.
Scum also breathe, still a bad reason to suspect someone
u mock but it's still a valid argument.
In post 1068, NorwegianboyEE wrote:How sustainable do you think it is for theoretical scum!Kooba to take charge and lead us through mislims in a large, without getting any suspicion for it?
koba is literally fucking bragging that they've bussed their buddies to get a scum win b4.
In post 1080, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Jake's clown take is that in this game me and Koba both managed to completely abandon our meta of being much less active when scum and both just settled on to an shitty strategy of hardpushing an lurker slot.
I call bullshit b/c you did hard push a "lurking" Nero as scum b4.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:00 pm

Post by Loftwing »

In post 1127, Dwlee99 wrote:Obligatory metabad but here's me doing the same thing in a different game viewtopic.php?p=12953284#p12953284
Is.. is this for real Are- Are we really doing this?

sigh

The game was in RVS. On page #2 you voted a player who hadn't posted yet. More importantly, 4 hours hadn't even passed in the game yet let alone 12, which means that some players wouldn't have had the chance to post.

You must be joking. There is no way you're not joking. Please tell me you're not serious.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, yes Koba likely would get some heat and eat targets but thats an argument you could make for like...anyone.

Also, its not like town has a 100% winrate so scum absolutely do avoid suspicion and targets. Why are you pretending like this is your first game?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

loft, DW's vote is fine and I doubt that flips scum. Talk to me about LQ and Norway?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:05 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 631, DkKoba wrote:
In post 627, LicketyQuickety wrote:I think Koba is either Town or bussing. Just thought I would get that off my chest.
ok on reread this fucking post is hilarious because its like "koba is town or scum" when you boil it down like all you are saying is that .. kyouko is scum here.
I think the idea is if you are scum then I am scum. The conviction in your posts is telling LQ you either know I am scum (bussing) or are very convinced I am scum (town).
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:05 pm

Post by Loftwing »

I don't particularly understand LQ. Maybe it's because I haven't been laser focusing on them, or maybe it's something else, either way I would need to ISO them.

I can't remember the case against NorwEE here exactly, I'd probably have to reread some stuff I said, but I do still think that NorwEE is of suspicion.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 633, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 631, DkKoba wrote:
In post 627, LicketyQuickety wrote:I think Koba is either Town or bussing. Just thought I would get that off my chest.
ok on reread this fucking post is hilarious because its like "koba is town or scum" when you boil it down like all you are saying is that .. kyouko is scum here.
No, it means you are right about Koy.
Or my last post is wrong I guess? What do you mean by "no" if you seem to agree I am scum?

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

There's not a "case" on Norway. I just think a lot of what he's saying is junk.

I thought LQ was scummy but I did kinda like his last few posts.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:12 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 634, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 411, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 386, Nero Cain wrote:in fairness, I think most players are negative utility
Is this a joke?
yes and no.

yes, it's general trash talk

no, I don't everyone in the game has a neg utility role

What kind of question is this?
In post 452, DkKoba wrote:meta good because people are not all the same and there are different tells for everyone :)
meta is ok. Its a decent tool but it shouldn't be used as a bible b/c scum abuse it and dumb town misuse it.
In post 463, DkKoba wrote:there's content in andres' posts though that *is* pretty off for andres' town meta - which is where I'm seeing like concern in his slot.
like what?
Checking what you meant by it because it didn't really make sense to me, but also didn't read like a joke. I could see it being a joke on rereading but I wanted to make sure, because otherwise it seems weird

Do you think Koba is scum abusing meta?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

not really. I just think it's real silly Jake is just getting triple-teamed b/c he is.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:23 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1128, Nero Cain wrote:I call bullshit b/c you did hard push a "lurking" Nero as scum b4.
*Serial killer
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:27 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In that game i did all i could to flaunt that i was unalligned with the mafia, while still being super aggressive.
And with the added bonus of pretending like an third-party role didn’t exist. Until i had to claim it.
It’s an different circumstance than what i’d do if i was mafia i think.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:27 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Until i had to address it*

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:32 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Anyway i don’t even think i’ve been particurarly aggressive this game.
Except when calling out shit posts for being shit i suppose. But it’s not like i’m calling for Loftwings death over it. I’m stil just wanting SSB for today.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:39 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh, and i was nightkill immune because of my SK role being combined with non-consecutive commuter. So that gave me free reign to be as obnoxiously aggressive as i wanted without worrying about retribution from mafia.
That also played a part in it.
Man. Non-consecutive commuting serial killer. What an awesome role that was.

- Bunno
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:48 pm

Post by Loftwing »

In post 1141, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Anyway i don’t even think i’ve been particurarly aggressive this game.
Except when calling out shit posts for being shit i suppose. But it’s not like i’m calling for Loftwings death over it. I’m stil just wanting SSB for today.
You aren't calling for my death right away, but you did suggest that you're close to wanting me dead right away.
In post 1036, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I still prefer voting SSB as i think SSB scumflip says slightly more about Loftwings alignment than Loftwing scumflip says about SSB.
Even if i am close to thinking they are mutually inclusive at this point.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:53 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Did you read on?

- Bunno
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:03 pm

Post by Loftwing »

Read on what? Your reminiscence of getting SK one game, the "posts" A50 made after indirectly calling for my death, or you agreeing with the "posts" what A50 made (and including a word that only shows up twice in a cursory search of MafiaWiki™)
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:05 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

My calling you probable town after reflecting on it.

- Bunno
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:06 pm

Post by Loftwing »

Could you tell me where you pulled Townbeard from? I'm mildly interested now.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:06 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I get this is some tough analyzis, but if you try to conventrate a little bit you can see that i’ve gradually changed my stance on you.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:07 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1147, Loftwing wrote:Could you tell me where you pulled Townbeard from? I'm mildly interested now.
Mainly from past games with Titus where they’ve used the term and explained it to me.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”