- Dragon of the West
MathBlade (1)
- ssbm_Kyouko

Not voting (4)
: Ythan, Kerset, Nero Cain, Almost50

It takes
votes to eliminate.

Mod Notes:
Dragon of the West is VLA through the 5th of October. Ythan was previously prodded and has (expired on 2021-09-28 07:50:24) to post before I begin looking for a replacement.

Deadline
: (expired on 2021-10-03 23:06:00)
I prefer they, thanks :)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3326 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3322, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 3291, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3277, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 3116, House wrote:Unless it's eliminated toDay, I'm Neighborizing DGB so we can trade gossip toMorrow if I live.

There's something else y'all can use to base a vote on me for.
Do not do this if Math flips town. There is a Traffic Analyst that needs to check DGB and if you neighborize it you will break the TA's result.
Why are we talking if I flip town?

I go off as asked and come back to this?

I don’t see myself living past tomorrow in most worlds as I will be shot.
Because if you are town, I think DGB is scum, and neighborizing it, or claiming to neighborize it, is a way to circumvent TA guilties. I am preempting this in case the team is House/DGB, to prevent them from wriggling out via this fakeclaim.

If you flip town, and House neighborizes DGB, I'll treat any "can communicate with living players" as a guilty on DGB. If that situation occurs, then DGB flips scum, House will be next. If DGB flips town there I would consider other options.

If I don't say any of this, House and DGB have plausible deniability (assuming you are town, assuming there is a TA). I need this out there for legacy in the event I am NKed after you are eliminated (which is what scum!DGB would be angling for right now if you are town).

Just covering my bases because if I'm wrong I think I die. If I'm right and you're scum though, none of this applies. Maybe I get killed, maybe not.
If you think I am scum then DGB is de facto scum.

Help me bus DGB.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3327 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:20 am

Post by Dragon of the West »

In post 3274, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:There is nothing and the predecessor was scum and replaced out
Sell me on scum!Gamma because my townread on Gamma is still influencing my read of Ythan's slot, even though I don't think Ythan has seemed particularly townie
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3328 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:23 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3326, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3116, House wrote:Unless it's eliminated toDay, I'm Neighborizing DGB so we can trade gossip toMorrow if I live.

Do not do this if Math flips town. There is a Traffic Analyst that needs to check DGB and if you neighborize it you will break the TA's result.

Because if you are town, I think DGB is scum, and neighborizing it, or claiming to neighborize it, is a way to circumvent TA guilties. I am preempting this in case the team is House/DGB, to prevent them from wriggling out via this fakeclaim.

If you flip town, and House neighborizes DGB, I'll treat any "can communicate with living players" as a guilty on DGB. If that situation occurs, then DGB flips scum, House will be next. If DGB flips town there I would consider other options.

If I don't say any of this, House and DGB have plausible deniability (assuming you are town, assuming there is a TA). I need this out there for legacy in the event I am NKed after you are eliminated (which is what scum!DGB would be angling for right now if you are town).

Just covering my bases because if I'm wrong I think I die. If I'm right and you're scum though, none of this applies. Maybe I get killed, maybe not.

Help me bus DGB.
Explain why DGB is scum with you "de facto"
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #3329 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:24 am

Post by Kerset »

If math is town then DGB has to be neighbor already. Then TA will always give "can communicate with living players" anyway. I don't get your point green kerset.
giv me pagetop :(
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3330 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3328, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 3326, MathBlade wrote:

Help me bus DGB.
Explain why DGB is scum with you "de facto"
Because no nightkill overnight.

I as scum do not no kill with a vig crumb
A (redacted crumb) which I signaled I saw
A (redacted crumb) from today
A (redacted crumb) of X
And a buddy who is an invest dying on D1.

That does not happen.

Therefore House town DGB scum has to be true in a me scum world.

So help me “bus” DGB.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3331 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3329, Kerset wrote:If math is town then DGB has to be neighbor already. Then TA will always give "can communicate with living players" anyway. I don't get your point green kerset.
Unless Kyo is scum who is gonna kill me.

That’s the only way her plan works.

She has to wait until I flip which makes the TA a duh.

If anything she could use the TA on House.

Wait for him to say CSFs role then see if he has a hood or not.

Then if he doesn’t he’s either town or traitor (my suspicion).

Or he’s scum because he has a hood and said a role for CSF.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3332 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

The worst thing is that House gets shot tonight.

Which means they shoot an unconfirmed player instead of me who can stop kills
Over X who has said they are (blah)
Over Y who has crumbed (blah)

The second worst is that scum shoot CSF which means the pullers away from DGB are more than likely scum.

I think good plan but most likely result is I die and a 1v1 between House and CSF
With TA bringing up a check on House
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3333 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:46 am

In post 3297, Nero Cain wrote:Also, I feel a bit like House is just aimless and I'm not sure if that's really a town mindsight. Can I get some opinions on House not using his rolecop ability last night?
In post 3294, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 3250, Dwlee99 wrote:
Vote Count 2.11
Cat Scratch Fever (E-2)
- DrippingGoofball, Titus, House, Almost50, MathBlade
Kerset (1)
- Andresvmb
DrippingGoofball (1)
- Cat Scratch Fever
House (1)
- Dragon of the West

Not voting (4)
: Ythan, ssbm_Kyouko, Kerset, Nero Cain

It takes
votes to eliminate.

Mod Notes:
ssbm_Kyouko is VLA through the 26th of September. Dragon of the West is VLA through the 5th of October. Cat Scratch Fever was previously prodded and has (expired on 2021-09-27 08:19:12) to post before I begin looking for a replacement.

Deadline
yeow at me being the top wagon with two votes from people who don't really think I'm scum afaict?

I probably should've declared a v/la for the weekend, but as there's basically no hope of me absorbing the last 20 pages, and admittedly I don't look great by VCA, I'm just going to claim Town [redacted] Backup Vig. Incidentally, I think I'd make for a good rolecop target tonight, and if House survives and can name my entire role, we'll basically have two locktowns because there's already a flipped scum role cop and I don't think scum would be given two role cops.
Hmmm...not sure what to make of this claim. I don't feel too great about relying on House to rolecop because I really think he's scum and you could both be scum together making it meaningless. Especially because I think we should be limming House today. If House flips red this ask to be role copped to create conftowns would look kinda bad for CSF.

I'm not super interested in limming a CSF slot I don't feel strongly about that's claiming a vig role. I think the claim should work itself out mechanically
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3334 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:47 am

Dude, posting from mobile sucks. I must keep hitting Q+ trying to zoom and not realizing it
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3335 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:51 am

In post 3297, Nero Cain wrote:Can I get some opinions on House not using his rolecop ability last night?
I think town!JoAT that House claimed would and should use rolecop N1, it's the most valuable of his roles to make sure are used. The roleblock has such a low chance of success at stopping scum and if he blocks N1 kill to "keep himself alive", why wouldn't scum just shoot him N2 before he can get a role cop result now that they know he doesn't have his roleblock left?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3336 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3333, Dragon of the West wrote:
In post 3297, Nero Cain wrote:Also, I feel a bit like House is just aimless and I'm not sure if that's really a town mindsight. Can I get some opinions on House not using his rolecop ability last night?
In post 3294, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 3250, Dwlee99 wrote:
Vote Count 2.11
Cat Scratch Fever (E-2)
- DrippingGoofball, Titus, House, Almost50, MathBlade
Kerset (1)
- Andresvmb
DrippingGoofball (1)
- Cat Scratch Fever
House (1)
- Dragon of the West

Not voting (4)
: Ythan, ssbm_Kyouko, Kerset, Nero Cain

It takes
votes to eliminate.

Mod Notes:
ssbm_Kyouko is VLA through the 26th of September. Dragon of the West is VLA through the 5th of October. Cat Scratch Fever was previously prodded and has (expired on 2021-09-27 08:19:12) to post before I begin looking for a replacement.

Deadline
yeow at me being the top wagon with two votes from people who don't really think I'm scum afaict?

I probably should've declared a v/la for the weekend, but as there's basically no hope of me absorbing the last 20 pages, and admittedly I don't look great by VCA, I'm just going to claim Town [redacted] Backup Vig. Incidentally, I think I'd make for a good rolecop target tonight, and if House survives and can name my entire role, we'll basically have two locktowns because there's already a flipped scum role cop and I don't think scum would be given two role cops.
Hmmm...not sure what to make of this claim. I don't feel too great about relying on House to rolecop because I really think he's scum and you could both be scum together making it meaningless. Especially because I think we should be limming House today. If House flips red this ask to be role copped to create conftowns would look kinda bad for CSF.

I'm not super interested in limming a CSF slot I don't feel strongly about that's claiming a vig role. I think the claim should work itself out mechanically
I think forcing House into the dilemma is best. Then if House is scum the TA (assuming it exists) will reflect that.

If scum want to avoid that dilemma of House confirmed alignment then have to shoot the TA. Which all town neighbors would have long since claimed by now so then taking out a minor role to avoid the dilemma.

I think if House is scum we force him to do shit and if I am wrong and House is town better for us.

But I think this plan is good.

Then if I am right and TA is town then we got some not newb newb scum.

And it’s House DGB X

But House DGB TA can also be a thing
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3337 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3335, Dragon of the West wrote:
In post 3297, Nero Cain wrote:Can I get some opinions on House not using his rolecop ability last night?
I think town!JoAT that House claimed would and should use rolecop N1, it's the most valuable of his roles to make sure are used. The roleblock has such a low chance of success at stopping scum and if he blocks N1 kill to "keep himself alive", why wouldn't scum just shoot him N2 before he can get a role cop result now that they know he doesn't have his roleblock left?
Oh I agree. House is almost certainly scum.

But I think the dilemma here proves it.

Besides no town player goes “I am going to neighborize the person I thought did the scum kill”.

House is scum here prolly with DGB.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3338 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

We have to keep House alive on the off chance he is not scum here though.

I would rather elim DGB then revisit this tomorrow after I am almost certainly dead and people have invests.

Then since normals don’t have any invest fuckups except Miller/ascetic which shoulda been claimed then invests can do their stuff. I just don’t think they’re town. But then again MS does run super imbalanced setups so *shrug*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3339 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

The other theory is House already neighborized DGB and elim in the invest claims but that’s just too ewwwww.

DGB is the safer play.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3340 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:09 am

Post by House »

In post 3337, MathBlade wrote:Besides no town player goes “I am going to neighborize the person I thought did the scum kill”.
More proof that you're lying. You know I'm a spiteful ass when I'm pissed off.

Your sister also knows it, and knows that you know it, so idk what you're even trying to accomplish.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3341 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3340, House wrote:
In post 3337, MathBlade wrote:Besides no town player goes “I am going to neighborize the person I thought did the scum kill”.

Your sister also knows it, and knows that you know it, so idk what you're even trying to accomplish.
What am I lying about?

I don’t think that’s a Townie mindset,

Are you arguing I do think that’s a Townie mindset? Because I don’t.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3342 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

What’s your game plan here House?

Shade me? Even if you get my miselim then tomorrow you still have to have a result on CSF and TA checks you,

If I flip all that does is show my plan as truth and you’re stuck with it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #3343 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:14 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 3340, House wrote:

CSF gives RC request and you keep quiet but here you get out of lurk in 30min?
giv me pagetop :(
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3344 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:15 am

Post by House »

I stopped caring what you do a while back.

I thought i made myself clear on that.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3345 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3344, House wrote:I stopped caring what you do a while back.

I thought i made myself clear on that.
Then help me “bus” DGB if you don’t care.

And if you don’t vote DGB you do care and that’s a lie.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3346 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:17 am

Post by House »

I also told you that I'm not doing shit that you want me to do.

Spiteful ass, and all.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3347 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3346, House wrote:I also told you that I'm not doing shit that you want me to do.

Spiteful ass, and all.
Or just scum and all.

If you don’t rolecop CSF and say the modifier I will tunnel you to the ends of the earth tomorrow and I think everyone else will here as well.

TA will then out if you have had a hood or not.

Seems like pretty simple alignment checks.

CSF gets checked by you verifying their claim.
You get checked by saying the modifier
TA checks you by saying if you have a hood or not.

Pretty straight forward.

We could hero it and go outside DGB but that doesn’t seem smart.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3348 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

Because no one is gonna like my suggestion on hero elim. So safe is better.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3349 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:27 am

Post by House »

If DGB gets eliminated, I'm Neighborizing

*rolls die*

DotW