DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3500 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:50 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 3369, Titus wrote:We still should be eliminating CSF though.
I don't understand why a backup vig claim is believable. There doesn't seem to be a vig, and if there is a vig, a backup is too much late-game firepower in the hands of town.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3501 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3500, DrippingGoofball wrote:
I don't understand why a backup vig claim is believable. There doesn't seem to be a vig, and if there is a vig, a backup is too much late-game firepower in the hands of town.
I agree. You and me alone doesn't flip CSF though.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3502 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:53 am

Post by House »

Not if scum is loaded with PR power.

Vig cuts both ways. CSF could butcher scummy town.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3503 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:54 am

In post 3388, Titus wrote:I just think the whole thing is CSF lying to buy a day and blow our resources.
Seconded.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3504 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3502, House wrote:
Not if scum is loaded with PR power.

Vig cuts both ways. CSF could butcher scummy town.
Oh hey I agree with house on something!

Or my vig detector crumbs are wrong and there’s no original vig and CSF is just IC
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3505 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:04 am

In post 3483, Almost50 wrote:TBH, Math is acting way too scummy today with all his faulty logic and his assertion on being "conf!Town" which ONLY HE believes to be the case. This is now reminding me of his play in The Battle For Calculasia. The only question is WHERE did his kill go, as I don't think he would no kill.
He could no kill.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3506 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3505, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 3483, Almost50 wrote:TBH, Math is acting way too scummy today with all his faulty logic and his assertion on being "conf!Town" which ONLY HE believes to be the case. This is now reminding me of his play in The Battle For Calculasia. The only question is WHERE did his kill go, as I don't think he would no kill.
He could no kill.
Already addressed and answered from multiple people I don’t no kill here if scum.

The only way therefore I am scum is with you.

Since you don’t argue you’re scum I am town to you. Period.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3507 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:06 am

Post by House »

In post 3505, DrippingGoofball wrote:
He could no kill.
I mean, it's not beyond the pale considering he thinks of himself as playing 7d chess.

Such a mindset would include making unexpected/unpredictable plays to misdirect.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3508 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:06 am

This is part of the reason I think he's town. If Math is scum, I'd put good money on Math being an eligible partner due to his claim dovetailing with a backup vig.
Titus, can you explain the second sentence?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3509 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:10 am

CSF drops a dodgy claim and vanishes.

Why did people unvote that???

Don't get me wrong, Ythan is another excellent choice, I may vote sometime later today.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3510 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3508, DrippingGoofball wrote:

This is part of the reason I think he's town. If Math is scum, I'd put good money on Math being an eligible partner due to his claim dovetailing with a backup vig.
Most everyone agrees CSF makes sense as town to prevent the simple jk from having more targets to protect. If Math is not a simple jk, then that rationale goes out the window.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3511 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:21 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3487, MathBlade wrote:You block someone no death they should be the elim unless beyond reproach.
A50 is beyond reproach DGB isnt
THIS is what I'm calling faulty logic (combined with the accusation of House being DGB's partner). Let's hypothetically agree your proposition above is true (it isn't, but I'll take it for the sake of argument). This means House made was BUSSING DGB. He did something that "should have" resulted in DGB's lim. Then you go back and argue he "knew" it wouldn't go through? How would he know that if "the right play" was to lim DGB still? Unless he assumed "all players are bad and won't make the correct play" which would still be a very strange assumption on his part.

Stop skewing everything to support your narrative. House either knew I was VT (last night) or he didn't. He either shot me or he didn't. If he did he knew you saved me before anyone said anything today, so he could have easily claimed having rolecopped YOU. He could've claimed he rolecopped me. He could've claimed he rolecopped DGB and returned Neighbour. He could've claimed having NEIGHBOURIZED DGB. He certainly didn't need to fake a guilty on DGB knowing exactly where the NK went.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3512 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:22 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3488, Titus wrote:If Math is scum, I'd put good money on Math being an eligible partner due to his claim dovetailing with a backup vig
My comprehension is failing me. Math is a partner of himself?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3513 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:24 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3493, House wrote:It would have to be DGB.
Yet MATH is pushing the hardest to lim DGB. They're not partners either.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3514 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:27 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3505, DrippingGoofball wrote:He could no kill.
Not again. :facepalm:

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3515 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:27 am

Post by House »

In post 3513, Almost50 wrote:
a) I'm not implying they are
2) not being the driving force of whatever happens today, be knows he can take whatever outside serves his agenda

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3516 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:28 am

Post by House »

In post 3515, House wrote:
In post 3513, Almost50 wrote:
a) I'm not implying they are
2) not being the driving force of whatever happens today, he knows he can take whatever posture serves his agenda
Fix't

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3517 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3511, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3487, MathBlade wrote:You block someone no death they should be the elim unless beyond reproach.
A50 is beyond reproach DGB isnt
THIS is what I'm calling faulty logic (combined with the accusation of House being DGB's partner). Let's hypothetically agree your proposition above is true (it isn't, but I'll take it for the sake of argument). This means House made was BUSSING DGB. He did something that "should have" resulted in DGB's lim. Then you go back and argue he "knew" it wouldn't go through? How would he know that if "the right play" was to lim DGB still? Unless he assumed "all players are bad and won't make the correct play" which would still be a very strange assumption on his part.

Stop skewing everything to support your narrative. House either knew I was VT (last night) or he didn't. He either shot me or he didn't. If he did he knew you saved me before anyone said anything today, so he could have easily claimed having rolecopped YOU. He could've claimed he rolecopped me. He could've claimed he rolecopped DGB and returned Neighbour. He could've claimed having NEIGHBOURIZED DGB. He certainly didn't need to fake a guilty on DGB knowing exactly where the NK went.
Distancing DGB, yes.

He could have claimed a lot of things. But he needed something that held to invests. That means he has to visit DGB (I suspect DGB already being neighborized hence I want the TA to check house). I think DGB neighborized house then claimed a block for cover. House never intended to elim DGB he was always going to townread whoever I blocked. He claimed the RB first so he didn’t have to block a buddy later.

So if I am right House can’t neighborize anyone else and I don’t think he is a rolecop so House can’t check CSF then therefore he has to rebel against the plan.

He has to paint me as ridiculous. He has no other options.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3518 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3510, Titus wrote:
In post 3508, DrippingGoofball wrote:

Most everyone agrees CSF makes sense as town to prevent the simple jk from having more targets to protect. If Math is not a simple jk, then that rationale goes out the window.
If I am not a simple JK I don’t crumb simple JK at open without knowing it would be safe (see vig enabler). You’d have to argue if you want to assume I am not that I was aware of the entire setup at the start of the game. If I am aware of a setup at the start of the game then no kill doesn’t happen.

This idea is preposterous Titus. You townread me supposedly, stop shading me if you’re town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3519 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:11 am

I'm town, so much brain energy being wasted on finding partners i don't have.

VOTE: Ythan

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3520 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3472, Dwlee99 wrote:
Vote Count 2.14
Ythan (5)
- Almost50, House, Titus, Kerset,DBG
DrippingGoofball (2)
- Cat Scratch Fever, MathBlade
Kerset (1)
- Andresvmb
House (1)
- Dragon of the West
MathBlade (1)
- ssbm_Kyouko

Not voting (2)
: Ythan, Nero Cain

It takes
votes to eliminate.

Mod Notes:
Dragon of the West is VLA through the 5th of October.

Deadline
: (expired on 2021-10-03 23:06:00)
My entire PoE on one wagon (edited to reflect VCA far as I can tell) this will go swimmingly well. /s

Ythan is probably town for that alone
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3521 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:18 pm

In post 3520, MathBlade wrote:My entire PoE on one wagon (edited to reflect VCA far as I can tell) this will go swimmingly well. /s
And you're voting with CatScratch!scum ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3522 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I also never claimed vt. a50 said that I was and if he's claiming that he has a result on me then he's lying both about my role and him being a vt.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3523 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not a vig though so part of me thinks that CSF claimed backup vig b/c her/her team thought I was a vig
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3524 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3523, Nero Cain wrote:I'm not a vig though so part of me thinks that CSF claimed backup vig b/c her/her team thought I was a vig
Pretty sure there’s a vig. Hopefully will see results tonight *crosses fingers*
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”