He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

@loft r u scujrmeading / townreading nee
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:13 pm

Post by Loftwing »

In post 1322, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1317, Loftwing wrote:Maybe we should start a push on GrandpaMo. They have an anime avatar, which is not acceptable.
is this serious?
The first part is. You hadn't really said much this game quite yet, and I nearly forgot you were in the game until recently.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:43 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1111, DkKoba wrote:State your full read on dwlee and loftwing. No null reads - there's enough content from both where you can make a good effort and form a full read.
Dwlee is a TR. I think I played with scum!Dwlee once but was NKed N1. I didnt stay caught up in that game, but later in a game we were both town in, was in ELO with him and metad him, incorrectly reading him as scum. I flipped later and since then feel like I have a good feel for their towngame, and I think this is it. They feel similar as town and scum, but I think there are things they'll do as scum that they will not as town, and I haven't seen those things yet. I also expect some of the things they've said to be said when they are town, and those things are a bit contrary to what I expect them to say as scum, so I those things are safe to TR them from.

Loftwing only makes sense as town here, because you're scum and your interactions are not scum theatre. I'm still looking to question him though because if he also sorts as scum there is potential I am wrong elsewhere. For me he is townlean, and off the table at least for D1.
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:49 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1112, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 1107, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 602, Rannygazoo wrote:Andres, I’ve read through and seen you complain about weak votes from Norwee and Titus, and people reading your meta wrong.
Would it be fair to say you’ve been caught for the wrong reasons?
This looks weird to me, anyon eplayed with Ranny before? It feels like the classic "fairish" scumtell, also the words dont seem to match the intent.

Like what is expected here Ranny? What do you expect Andre's to say and what do you get from that? This feels snipish.
We have pages of discussion about you and
this is one of the few things you want to focus on?
I’ve been trying to stay prudent and keep the game level-headed and this makes me feel like I was wrong to do so. Smdh my head.

VOTE: SSB
In post 1113, Rannygazoo wrote:To answer the question, I don’t know what “fairish” means but it was a cheap shot at Andres to provoke a reaction. All it got in response was sarcasm so I don’t know what to make of that. Could be scum hiding behind irony.
It means scum are more aware of being "fair" in their play. I didnt pick up the tone was intended to provoke him, but I can buy that.
In post 1117, Rannygazoo wrote:No, I think I get what you’re saying. She’s cherry-picking and not addressing what town needs to address.
What do you think need to address? I'm never going to catch up posting my thoughts on every single post.

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1163, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1162, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 823, DkKoba wrote:This was how kyouko acted when i was confident on her being scum in our first game together (mini normal FIA) I can link later
I started a V/LA that I had announced before FIA WRC started when you started scumreading me in that game?
Hold up, you’re using the V/LA as an excuse? You were posting exactly when and during Kobas FOS on you. Why should your announcing of an V/LA matter at all there?
Factually, my parents who I have not seen in about a year were in town from out of state staying with me and my family from Tuesday through Saturday. I work from home and I play at work, and I didnt start PTO until Thursday. I played until I started PTO and then mostly stopped to spend time with my family. On Sunday I was catching up on Destiny 2 weekly stuff with my wife. We play every night but didnt play while my family was here. I popped into my games on Sunday to check deadlines and ease back in a bit, then started up again today.

Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

Let me read, it’s been a long day at work.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:09 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1167, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1165, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:The things Koba is pushing me on are NAI, but he thinks he can abuse his previous streak on me for a mislim and get away with it on towncred.
You actually claim Dkkoba is scum here?
Yes, that's been my read and I haven't been convinced otherwise. It's strengthened a bit today during catchup as well.

Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:10 pm

Post by Kerset »

VOTE COUNT 1.7With 16 players alive it takes 9 to eliminate

ssbm_Kyouko (5): Almost50, NorwegianBoyEE, Dwlee99, Rannygazoo, Hakai,
NorwegianBoyEE (3): Andresvmb, LicketyQuickety, Nero Cain,
Loftwing (3): Titus, MargotRosa, DkKoba,
Dwlee99 (2): Wake88, Loftwing,
Almost50 (1): GrandpaMo,
DkKoba (1): ssbm_Kyouko,
LicketyQuickety (0):
Nero Cain (0):
Hakai (0):
Wake88 (0):
Titus (0):
GrandpaMo (0):
Andresvmb (0):
MargotRosa (0):
cool cookie (0):
Rannygazoo (0):

Not voting (1): cool cookie,

Deadline: (expired on 2021-10-02 17:00:00)

V/LA: Wake88 till Tuesday
giv me pagetop :(
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:13 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

What's weird is it feels like there are like 10 players in the game at most. Just seeing Titus post reminded me this is a large.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:19 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1180, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1179, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 993, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’ve already said that i’m voting Kyouko until they post.
I think their shitty reaction to pressure from Koba and subsequent flaking from the game was extremely scum indicative. If they return and make town posts i’ll change my mind, but if nothing has happened to change my scumread of the slot i don’t see why it should.
What about my reaction to pressure is shitty?
Your immediate OMGUS on Koba when they called you out was really scummy
, and i don't think you genuinely believe your own arguments about why Koba is mafia.
hypothetical:

You're town and in our last 4-5 games together, which all happened in the past few months (so recently), I have been town and read you correctly every time. I start scumreading you in this game, citing incorrect meta and my previous track record. What do you think my alignment is in this hypothetical?

It's clear that you don't believe my arguments. What makes you think I don't?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:34 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1185, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1180, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1179, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 993, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’ve already said that i’m voting Kyouko until they post.
I think their shitty reaction to pressure from Koba and subsequent flaking from the game was extremely scum indicative. If they return and make town posts i’ll change my mind, but if nothing has happened to change my scumread of the slot i don’t see why it should.
What about my reaction to pressure is shitty?
Your immediate OMGUS on Koba when they called you out was really scummy, and i don't think you genuinely believe your own arguments about why Koba is mafia.
Correction : i was only publicly scumreading kyouko once she went into discred mode against me.
I was holing the read bc she knows shes done for due to my ability against her meta.
She's continued to post in a way that is her scum meta. Its all shallow nonsense disguised by clever wording.
Saying you were holing the read is disingenuous when 81 makes it obvious you were scumreading me out of RVS
In post 81, DkKoba wrote:dwlee can be town.. tentatively.

kyouko is locktown until i decide eod what my real read is so if shes scum she will spew :3
If you were really holing a read you wouldn't have said anything in the first place, which is what pinged me in to begin with, because I know town!you isn't likely to misread me.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:15 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1282, DkKoba wrote:cool cookie - loftwing - andres- kyouko

is a solve i dont hate atp

these are the only 4 names that are not hitting the bar of townienes I have currently set.
So your bar is "doesnt disagree with my Kyouko read"? Feels like you went all in on that looking to power wolf and are running low on options that fit your agenda. I was already leaning town on Andres and Loftwing but this
probably
spews them all.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:16 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1286, Dwlee99 wrote:Nvm on cool cookie, that's kop slot
Didnt kop have 1 post? How does Kop factor into your read on cool cookie?

Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:57 pm

Post by Loftwing »

I've done some reconsideration, and I want to come back to this game again. Perhaps something went wrong here that I want to inspect.

@NorwEE @Koba @Dwlee I want to find some common ground here, because I want to re-visit you being scum here. When we both have more time, I'd like to discuss some things we can agree on.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:13 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1244, Loftwing wrote:
sigh

I really don't want to have to explain the same thing over and over again.

Building Pressure
and
Executioning
are two mutually exclusive things. You cannot both
Want to gauge how someone reacts to pressure
while also
wanting to kill them
because the whole purpose of building pressure is
to determine a player's alignment without killing them
, while the whole purpose of execution is
to kill those who have been deemed to be against the town
(mainly in the form of killing scum). You cannot want
someone alive
while also wanting them
dead
. They are mutually exclusive. I hope you can understand this, because I will not be explaining it again.
Strong disagree. Making distinctions between these two is pen-pushing nonsense. They are LITERALLY the same.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:25 pm

Post by Loftwing »

Could you go into more detail there, NorwEE? I'd be interested in learning more form you.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:46 pm

Post by Titus »

Just a warning, I am possessed by the spirit of not mafia this game.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1319, Titus wrote:Hey Nero! I THINK YOU'RE SCUM!
it's a good thing that I know you are wrong then.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:08 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Quick is just being dumb, but Nero is prob scum this game. Their takes are so out of the ordinary i can’t see it being their normal town!Nero behaviour in this game.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:09 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1340, Loftwing wrote:Could you go into more detail there, NorwEE? I'd be interested in learning more form you.
It’s that voting someone and telling people to kill them is literally what pressure is.
What do you think it is? For someone to sayy: "Ohhh!! Look at me!! I am pressuring you!!! Ohhh!! Don’t kill him tho"

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:11 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That it’s so hard to push for SSB elimination should already tell everyone that scum doesn’t want that elimination to happen.

I sure WONDER why scum wouldn’t want for us to eliminate SSB… :igmeou:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:13 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Let me rephraze that. I SURE wonder why scum wants to DEFEND an null/scummy slot.

- Bunno
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:13 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Nero scum yes agree
I prefer they, thanks :)
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:21 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 1343, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Quick is just being dumb, but Nero is prob scum this game. Their takes are so out of the ordinary i can’t see it being their normal town!Nero behaviour in this game.
It's not my IQ that is the problem.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:25 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1348, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1343, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Quick is just being dumb, but Nero is prob scum this game. Their takes are so out of the ordinary i can’t see it being their normal town!Nero behaviour in this game.
It's not my IQ that is the problem.
There is such an thing as too high IQ as well.
As in you can’t see the forest for trees.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”