Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1424, cool cookie wrote:
In post 1421, Dwlee99 wrote:But norwee and Koba were so obvtown
being town doesnt mean being right necessarily
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Cookie is a close second.
I'm not as sold on Loftwing as Koba is but i can understand why they scumread there.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

i mean at least we agreed that their elimination would be a benefit regardless of their alignment :lol:
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:34 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1231, DkKoba wrote:holy shit youre trying to claim bc norwee misattributed my intentions that makes us wrong/scum
if anything it proves we are unaligned
and at least 1 of us is town so get fucked with that
Not unvoting this obvious gambit

@Norwee why are you going along with this? If this really happened you can paraphrase it:
In post 1414, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Koba has detailed to the letter in our thread why SSB is 100% just scum here and we need to kill them.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1429, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1231, DkKoba wrote:holy shit youre trying to claim bc norwee misattributed my intentions that makes us wrong/scum
if anything it proves we are unaligned
and at least 1 of us is town so get fucked with that
Not unvoting this obvious gambit

@Norwee why are you going along with this? If this really happened you can paraphrase it:
In post 1414, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Koba has detailed to the letter in our thread why SSB is 100% just scum here and we need to kill them.
norwee exaggerated + fuck you we aren't sharing shit.
retired
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I do have an flair for the dramatic, i admit.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

also the fact that you searched for a reason to not have to look outside and spew - thanks for further confirming your scum status.
retired
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

But it's the truth so idk wtf you're going on about now.
Last desperate manouver?

- Bunno
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:41 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Proves unaligned = not scum together, not not town together
I prefer they, thanks :)
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:43 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Unaligned is not something you say about a mason buddy
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1435, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Unaligned is not something you say about a mason buddy
That's literally something masons should say.
Koba assumed they would die night 1 so obviously they would try to distance so scum couldn't snipe the mason buddy that easily later.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It's like you think we can't plan ahead.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Anyway, game over for you.

- Bunno
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:45 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I didnt have to search for it btw, I remembered you saying it because I'm paying attention. I just had to find the quote.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I doubt norway and koba are actually masons. But getting 4 votes and then outting is pretty ass.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1440, Nero Cain wrote:I doubt norway and koba are actually masons. But getting 4 votes and then outting is pretty ass.
why did you think norwee was scum - explain your thought process.
retired
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:47 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I dont buy that Koba says that about a Mason buddy especially if they expect to die N1. That's setting you up to be CCed in ELO if true.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

since u r here norway tell me what the case on SSBM is and i'll sheep it if I like it
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

cool cookie
cool cookie
Goon
cool cookie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:48 am

Post by cool cookie »

maybe Rannygazoo is not all bad - i like some of the earlier stuff. but some hint of knowing more than he should, and an interesting evolution in thoughts overall. basically rannygazoo begins with a bit of stand-offishness towards the claimed masons, then rueful at 2 potential town loudplayers on the same page, and finally capitulates and sheeps with no diguise. some other points i noted...

Spoiler:
In post 855, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 832, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Can we stop this shitty wagon on town!Dwlee and many sus slots defending scum!SSBM for dumb reasons.
I do not vibe with this. I don’t think Norwee has enough towncred to make demands like this.

But prove me wrong. Why should we wagon Kyo, aside from Koba’s intuition for meta? I can’t read her by myself since all she’s done is talk about catching up, followed by a whole lot of not catching up. I just don’t like to vote based on someone else’s vibes unless I have nothing better to go on.
the cynic in me wonders if this is asking for a case to piggyback on, given where we end up...

the walkback on SSB:
In post 1089, Rannygazoo wrote:@Koba and @Nowree once we put this behind us, what is next on the agenda? Elim SSB immediately or wait for their V/LA to end?
In post 1112, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 1107, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 602, Rannygazoo wrote:Andres, I’ve read through and seen you complain about weak votes from Norwee and Titus, and people reading your meta wrong.
Would it be fair to say you’ve been caught for the wrong reasons?
This looks weird to me, anyon eplayed with Ranny before? It feels like the classic "fairish" scumtell, also the words dont seem to match the intent.

Like what is expected here Ranny? What do you expect Andre's to say and what do you get from that? This feels snipish.
We have pages of discussion about you and this is one of the few things you want to focus on? I’ve been trying to stay prudent and keep the game level-headed and this makes me feel like I was wrong to do so. Smdh my head.

VOTE: SSB
In post 1313, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 1292, cool cookie wrote:im mostly wary of those following dkkoba reads, as it's a very easy way to stay out of the limelight. Dwlee99 is of interest, not only for that reason, but to look at later.
Do you think Koba is town and scum are sheeping, or do you think Koba is scum trying to strongarm the game?
this is a red flag - it was very clear i think that i was implying the former, so setting up the latter may be a bit of misrep/distancing from the truth.
In post 1314, Rannygazoo wrote:I don’t think Norwee is the move today.
In post 1377, Rannygazoo wrote:On the contrary, if we had ended the day so early, I would have taken it much more seriously that y’all might be scum trying to strongarm the game, regardless of the flip.
still on the strongarming. maybe TMI.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1439, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I didnt have to search for it btw, I remembered you saying it because I'm paying attention. I just had to find the quote.
and that's exactly the thing i would say about my own mason partner to clear them as town and simultaneously not make at least us 2 obvious upon flip.
retired
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It literally doesn't matter if anyone "doesn't believe it", as ridiculous as that even sounds to me.
Because it'd be confirmed immediately when one of us dies tonight.

- Bunno
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1442, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I dont buy that Koba says that about a Mason buddy especially if they expect to die N1. That's setting you up to be CCed in ELO if true.
lol if anyone trusted anyone but the person i said was locktown on d1 in a cc they would be trolling - so weird concern.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

ranny is town im not taking criticism
retired
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1441, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1440, Nero Cain wrote:I doubt norway and koba are actually masons. But getting 4 votes and then outting is pretty ass.
why did you think norwee was scum - explain your thought process.
I made a post about him earlier. Also he wasn't really reacting like I've seen town Norway react to his wagon in the past.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It’s late in EU so Koba can take over for me.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”