NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So convenient.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
cool cookie
cool cookie
Goon
cool cookie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:53 am

Post by cool cookie »

im fine with the mason claim. if they are mafia, it is a lie which would quickly be found out, and not a good play. also agree with koba there isnt much risk if 1 flipped mason we wouldn't immediately know who the partner was.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I agree
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1451, NorwegianboyEE wrote:So convenient.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:58 am

Post by MargotRosa »

Sorry all. Cheeky relationship breakdown
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:25 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1446, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It literally doesn't matter if anyone "doesn't believe it", as ridiculous as that even sounds to me.
Because it'd be confirmed immediately when one of us dies tonight.
My point is you two are obviously not masons from the way Koba has posted about you prior to the claim and the way you are now ignoring my request for a paraphrase of Koba's case. You're both just trying to strongarm this without presenting evidence and now that I'm actually here to play it's falling apart and desperation is sinking in.

What I'm trying to figure out is why you're going along with it - is your read misplaced or are you scum with Koba... Why do you TR them?
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:08 am

Post by Titus »

Vote me guys. Cmon scum. I'm an easy target. Change to me.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:10 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1400, cool cookie wrote:
In post 1314, Rannygazoo wrote:I don’t think Norwee is the move today.
In post 1318, Titus wrote:We could always eliminate me.
In post 1319, Titus wrote:Hey Nero! I THINK YOU'RE SCUM!
interested in these reactions immediately following NorwegianboyEE getting a bit of pressure, maybe top 2 biggest wagons. it would be an infortmative elim if it happened...time to put my vote to use...

VOTE: NorwegianboyEE
This is my first scumread.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1412, NorwegianboyEE wrote:SSB flip is completely sanctioned by the combined opinion of me and Koba and everyone should just trust us on this one.
Sheeping this though. If I am wrong, maybe they follow me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:11 am

Post by Rannygazoo »

In post 623, DkKoba wrote:
In post 622, Rannygazoo wrote:It is hard to keep track of this many players this early.

That’s why I think everyone making a reads list is weird.
idk if u have played in a large before but a good strategy is to try to mainly just try to find people you can feel comfortable as town, or at least not voting out day 1 and then go from there.
I tried this and I can’t. Most everyone is a suspect.

I’m not scumreading you but I wish you wouldn’t lie about being mason.
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:14 am

Post by Rannygazoo »

In post 1444, cool cookie wrote:maybe Rannygazoo is not all bad - i like some of the earlier stuff. but some hint of knowing more than he should, and an interesting evolution in thoughts overall. basically rannygazoo begins with a bit of stand-offishness towards the claimed masons, then rueful at 2 potential town loudplayers on the same page, and finally capitulates and sheeps with no diguise. some other points i noted...

Spoiler:
In post 855, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 832, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Can we stop this shitty wagon on town!Dwlee and many sus slots defending scum!SSBM for dumb reasons.
I do not vibe with this. I don’t think Norwee has enough towncred to make demands like this.

But prove me wrong. Why should we wagon Kyo, aside from Koba’s intuition for meta? I can’t read her by myself since all she’s done is talk about catching up, followed by a whole lot of not catching up. I just don’t like to vote based on someone else’s vibes unless I have nothing better to go on.
the cynic in me wonders if this is asking for a case to piggyback on, given where we end up...

the walkback on SSB:
In post 1089, Rannygazoo wrote:@Koba and @Nowree once we put this behind us, what is next on the agenda? Elim SSB immediately or wait for their V/LA to end?
In post 1112, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 1107, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 602, Rannygazoo wrote:Andres, I’ve read through and seen you complain about weak votes from Norwee and Titus, and people reading your meta wrong.
Would it be fair to say you’ve been caught for the wrong reasons?
This looks weird to me, anyon eplayed with Ranny before? It feels like the classic "fairish" scumtell, also the words dont seem to match the intent.

Like what is expected here Ranny? What do you expect Andre's to say and what do you get from that? This feels snipish.
We have pages of discussion about you and this is one of the few things you want to focus on? I’ve been trying to stay prudent and keep the game level-headed and this makes me feel like I was wrong to do so. Smdh my head.

VOTE: SSB
In post 1313, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 1292, cool cookie wrote:im mostly wary of those following dkkoba reads, as it's a very easy way to stay out of the limelight. Dwlee99 is of interest, not only for that reason, but to look at later.
Do you think Koba is town and scum are sheeping, or do you think Koba is scum trying to strongarm the game?
this is a red flag - it was very clear i think that i was implying the former, so setting up the latter may be a bit of misrep/distancing from the truth.
In post 1377, Rannygazoo wrote:On the contrary, if we had ended the day so early, I would have taken it much more seriously that y’all might be scum trying to strongarm the game, regardless of the flip.
still on the strongarming. maybe TMI.
My dude why are you obsessed with me
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:21 am

Post by Rannygazoo »

In post 1444, cool cookie wrote:
In post 1292, cool cookie wrote:im mostly wary of those following dkkoba reads, as it's a very easy way to stay out of the limelight. Dwlee99 is of interest, not only for that reason, but to look at later.
Do you think Koba is town and scum are sheeping, or do you think Koba is scum trying to strongarm the game?
this is a red flag - it was very clear i think that i was implying the former, so setting up the latter may be a bit of misrep/distancing from the truth.
I will address this point -- I straight up do not remember why I asked this. I thought I was going to expose something about your motivations, but looking at it now, it's an obvious question.

However, your weird combination of wishy-washyness and tunneling feels unnatural, and unnatural feel scummy. I wouldn't mind eliminating you now, but I don't want you to be my vanity wagon.

@titus join forces?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:28 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: cool cookie

Ok.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:53 am

Post by Rannygazoo »

VOTE: cool cookie

;_;7
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1458, Titus wrote:This is my first scumread.
So u weren't really scum reading me?

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1465, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1458, Titus wrote:This is my first scumread.
So u weren't really scum reading me?
No. I was just trying to provoke you to start a wagon on me so I could get into the game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

cool cookie
cool cookie
Goon
cool cookie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by cool cookie »

In post 1456, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1446, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It literally doesn't matter if anyone "doesn't believe it", as ridiculous as that even sounds to me.
Because it'd be confirmed immediately when one of us dies tonight.
My point is you two are obviously not masons from the way Koba has posted about you prior to the claim and the way you are now ignoring my request for a paraphrase of Koba's case. You're both just trying to strongarm this without presenting evidence and now that I'm actually here to play it's falling apart and desperation is sinking in.

What I'm trying to figure out is why you're going along with it - is your read misplaced or are you scum with Koba... Why do you TR them?
i dont follow this
In post 1458, Titus wrote:
interested in these reactions immediately following NorwegianboyEE getting a bit of pressure, maybe top 2 biggest wagons. it would be an infortmative elim if it happened...time to put my vote to use...

This is my first scumread.
why? do you have thoughts on anything else which has taken place recently?
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 1457, Titus wrote:Vote me guys. Cmon scum. I'm an easy target. Change to me.
If you insist.

VOTE: Titus
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
cool cookie
cool cookie
Goon
cool cookie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:27 pm

Post by cool cookie »

In post 1461, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 1444, cool cookie wrote:maybe Rannygazoo is not all bad - i like some of the earlier stuff. but some hint of knowing more than he should, and an interesting evolution in thoughts overall. basically rannygazoo begins with a bit of stand-offishness towards the claimed masons, then rueful at 2 potential town loudplayers on the same page, and finally capitulates and sheeps with no diguise. some other points i noted...

Spoiler:
In post 855, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 832, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Can we stop this shitty wagon on town!Dwlee and many sus slots defending scum!SSBM for dumb reasons.
I do not vibe with this. I don’t think Norwee has enough towncred to make demands like this.

But prove me wrong. Why should we wagon Kyo, aside from Koba’s intuition for meta? I can’t read her by myself since all she’s done is talk about catching up, followed by a whole lot of not catching up. I just don’t like to vote based on someone else’s vibes unless I have nothing better to go on.
the cynic in me wonders if this is asking for a case to piggyback on, given where we end up...

the walkback on SSB:
In post 1089, Rannygazoo wrote:@Koba and @Nowree once we put this behind us, what is next on the agenda? Elim SSB immediately or wait for their V/LA to end?
In post 1112, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 602, Rannygazoo wrote:Andres, I’ve read through and seen you complain about weak votes from Norwee and Titus, and people reading your meta wrong.
This looks weird to me, anyon eplayed with Ranny before? It feels like the classic "fairish" scumtell, also the words dont seem to match the intent.

Like what is expected here Ranny? What do you expect Andre's to say and what do you get from that? This feels snipish.
We have pages of discussion about you and this is one of the few things you want to focus on? I’ve been trying to stay prudent and keep the game level-headed and this makes me feel like I was wrong to do so. Smdh my head.

VOTE: SSB
In post 1377, Rannygazoo wrote:On the contrary, if we had ended the day so early, I would have taken it much more seriously that y’all might be scum trying to strongarm the game, regardless of the flip.
still on the strongarming. maybe TMI.
My dude why are you obsessed with me
i'm not obsessed with you. i think looking at people's posts is just part of figuring out the game, and can be a good way to work out who is mafia and who is town. i guess this is a discussion based game, so there's no personal attractions with you here!

my counter-question might be, why have you had such a dramatic reaction on the occasions I've called attention to your presence? i haven't even voted for you, so it can't be that you are under too much pressure?
In post 1462, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 1444, cool cookie wrote:
I will address this point -- I straight up do not remember why I asked this. I thought I was going to expose something about your motivations, but looking at it now, it's an obvious question.

However, your weird combination of wishy-washyness and tunneling feels unnatural, and unnatural feel scummy. I wouldn't mind eliminating you now, but I don't want you to be my vanity wagon.

@titus join forces?
i think what you could perceive as "wishy-washyness" is me simply trying to be engaged and alive to the player list as a whole, and find my feet in the game. i only just replaced in, so i'm figuring things out as i go - although being reactive to trends in the game is part of my approach anyway. but "tunneling" is definitely not a fair characterisation, given i've reflected on a range of players and not been too aggressive in pushing anyone yet, although of course i want to test reactions too.

maybe you could expand on the tunnelling point - do you feel, for instance, I have been tunnelling you since joining the game yesterday?
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:35 pm

Post by Loftwing »

*Taking in a deep breath*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!?????????!?!?!?!?!?!????!!?!?
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by MargotRosa »

Just to keep everyone in the loop, I have asked to be replaced due to a surprise breakup of a five year long relationship. Very upset, and not really capable of keeping track of 15 other people rn. Take care xx
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:36 pm

Post by MargotRosa »

Apologies for flaking
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

In post 1258, cool cookie wrote:gut says probably not kyouko today. could consider LicketyQuickety though. it would be more informative for me partly because of the player's clear posting style. and that defence stuff about 'I can't be scum here because I'd never post a half-complete readslist as scum' was a bit sus. had a bit of "mafia caught for the wrong reasons" vibe to it
Followed by:
In post 1297, cool cookie wrote:

agree that is a bit odd from Ranny.
You use the "caught for the wrong reasons" line and THEN you say it's odd coming from me, when I said it first. This is fake.

This vote was bad, and so was your loftwing vote. Followed by unvotes within the hour. What are you up to? Trying different wagons to see what sticks?
I feel like I'm not a main character today and I'm too busy to be very active. Why are you giving me outsized importance? Don't get me wrong, you are allowed to. I even think it's good that someone is considering me critically. I just don't understand why it's coming from you.
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

In post 1472, MargotRosa wrote:Apologies for flaking
You've got to do what's right for you. I hope you find peace.
Hakai
Hakai
Townie
Hakai
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:21 pm

Post by Hakai »

I am very lost and I think I will do better after a reset tomorrow.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”