Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:39 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

Hi, barely reading this thread, but I think I want to go here:

VOTE: cookie

Could be just a nice individual, but I get the sense they are Newb Scum trying to be agreeable rather than just being an agreeable person in general.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
cool cookie
cool cookie
Goon
cool cookie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by cool cookie »

im not succeeding at being agreeable, as pretty much everyone has disagreed with me so far, perhaps because my opinions are too controversial! thanks for complement tho, maybe i will live with my name as my motto

im ok with dying today though if there are no better options - just want my last request to do a final readslist before the hammer
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1554, cool cookie wrote:im not succeeding at being agreeable, as pretty much everyone has disagreed with me so far, perhaps because my opinions are too controversial! thanks for complement tho, maybe i will live with my name as my motto

im ok with dying today though if there are no better options - just want my last request to do a final readslist before the hammer
scum never plays lamist in a large normal.

this is town.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1553, LicketyQuickety wrote:Hi, barely reading this thread, but I think I want to go here:

Could be just a nice individual, but I get the sense they are Newb Scum trying to be agreeable rather than just being an agreeable person in general.
eh they are putting themselves out there.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1555, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1554, cool cookie wrote:im not succeeding at being agreeable, as pretty much everyone has disagreed with me so far, perhaps because my opinions are too controversial! thanks for complement tho, maybe i will live with my name as my motto

scum never plays lamist in a large normal.

this is town.
In post 1556, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1553, LicketyQuickety wrote:Hi, barely reading this thread, but I think I want to go here:

eh they are putting themselves out there.
these are not holistic reasons to townread someone
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

either you think both norwee and I are scum or you think kyouko is genuine.

choose 1.

kyouko is blatantly fake.

i dont care about "give em a night:"

nah they got caught and are the best lim here and we should *not* derail an obv scum claim under duress
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:50 pm

Post by Loftwing »

And if Kyouko is town, then we all get to nae nae on DkKoba until they leave MafiaScum, or until they flip scum.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yes norwee and i decided to trade for kyouko.

very smart of us.

get real.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the fact our claim is being put under scrutiny like this is not helping a potential 3rd mason partner hide and yall are making it much harder when its fucking blatant that norwee/i played in such a blatant manner with townreading eachother with ease that yknow! we're towny as fuck.
retired
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1561, DkKoba wrote:the fact our claim is being put under scrutiny like this is not helping a potential 3rd mason partner hide and yall are making it much harder when its fucking blatant that norwee/i played in such a blatant manner with townreading eachother with ease that yknow! we're towny as fuck.

wait u actually claimed?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if kyouko flips town i will: a) curse the reviewer b) rescind my godread status on kyouko effective forever.

i believe neither of these things are likely at all - so full steam ahead on kyouko, she is effectively our CC.
retired
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

y can't norway just be scum and you town? like I get that you are CLAIMING masons but I don't think you are.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

OMG WHO IS CLAIMING WHO FFS
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ssbm is a claimed FN

koba/norway are claimed masons
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

or maybe this discussion is over and i'm not helping leak any more mason info that doesn't need outting anymore.

dont care if you dont believe our claim, being annoying about it is anti town and unnecessary.
retired
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1566, Nero Cain wrote:ssbm is a claimed FN

koba/norway are claimed masons
ok i believe both claims

koba is just bad

but iwill sheeop this vote
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1567, DkKoba wrote:or maybe this discussion is over and i'm not helping leak any more mason info that doesn't need outting anymore.

dont care if you dont believe our claim, being annoying about it is anti town and unnecessary.
oop what happened, who hurt u

i will kill them at night for u
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:00 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

In post 1567, DkKoba wrote:dont care if you dont believe our claim, being annoying about it is anti town and unnecessary.
I wouldn't say that fakeclaiming masons is townie and necessary.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:01 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1570, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 1567, DkKoba wrote:dont care if you dont believe our claim, being annoying about it is anti town and unnecessary.
this might have been a perspective slip. might be a reach but won't elaborate till further notice.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i mean town do it all the time

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

legacy poe: every fucker who is doubting our claim because it is clearly fucking meant to discredit us
retired
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1571, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1570, Rannygazoo wrote:
this might have been a perspective slip. might be a reach but won't elaborate till further notice.
if anyone else sees it pls say something
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if youre not voting kyouko with us and also verbally trying to discredit norwee/I you are scum.

i dont care i will strongarm kyouko lim thru - whatever it takes.
retired

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”